Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#520332 Apr 14, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Was not an insult, simple curiosity.
I have nothing against medications to keep someone sane and from killing themselves.
The question is, what in life is so jarring, that a person needs medication to keep them sane?
I mean, it's not like penicillin, where it cures the same disease in anyone anywhere in the word.
There are people in war torn countries and poor countries that suffer way more devastating events that negatively affect their brain chemistry than people in the west.
They don't get treated with medications, and still survive fairly well. So how is being medicated to stay sane in the West, the richest with confort cultures in the world, a strong thing? But I'm not in anyone's head. Whatever gets them through the day.
I once would have agreed with you. I couldn't understand why someone could get depressed and just not snap out of it, as I assumed it was self-imposed. Though it might be self-imposed to some degree, when you are in it you cannot control it.

Just hope (and pray if that helps you) that it never happens to you, as you may or you may not survive it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#520333 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>Pls...How should a wicked person feel? Happy?
You tell me.

Location hidden

#520335 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>You come late to the party. Allow me to set the stage.

G was a very confident poster on this thread, a "professor" educating his students, beyond criticism. Then new posters came along, challenged his credentials (teaches in technical school with a Bachelor's degree) and his expertise, exposed him for the mouse that he is.

After a while, G was like a man who had gone four rounds with Muhammad Ali. Weak and bloodied, he began to react like a rat trapped in a corner. What you have seen is the result.

Poor guy. Busted, with no way out other than to RFLMAO and insult.
Oh the intellect.
Adam

Germany

#520337 Apr 14, 2013

what happened in Sodom and gomorrah

Location hidden

#520339 Apr 14, 2013
Hens gossip in chicken language, does that mean they are intellectuals?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520340 Apr 14, 2013
Adam wrote:
Pls...How should a wicked person feel? Happy?
<quoted text>
You should feel gay.

Embrace it big boy.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#520341 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Denying you said something and leaving out that someone didn't quote everything you said word for word and paraphrased your meaning or intent is dishonest
Insult #5
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Topix. Most of the time people are going to rely on memory. It would be absurd and childish to demand people go back and pull every post of anything ever said anytime it is referred to as these conversations are ongoing
.. this is correct and I have no need to reference every post. I choose my words carefully, you paraphrase ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to make a denial as ridiculous as claiming you said "insignificant dogma" not "useless dogma" than at least have the ethics to point out that is what you are doing. Don't simply deny you said it.
.. denied ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
These are the same ethics and tactics used by IANS. And only when the proof is found does he then claim he was really denying he said it based on the use of a synonym during the paraphrasing. You intentionally never bothered to say why you were denying it even though there was no change in meaning because you knew what you said.
.. denied ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
By the letter of the law were you technically honest? I suppose
By the spirit? not even close.
Insult #6
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to have honest, ethical exchanges.
Insult #7

.. some people insult because they are insecure or want to control. Why do you do it ??..

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520342 Apr 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. I have a case of Saran Wrap. Will that work ??..
You lead, I'll follow.

Location hidden

#520343 Apr 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like prophet of ball budha
knowing cyber mutts thought, worry about their depresions, assuming that your prayers to devil allow us to survive
YOU ARE THAT KIND OF CYBER INCERDIBLE MUTT AND STUPID, WHOLE WORLD OF NORAM HUMANS IS WONDER ABOUT SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU,BREATHLESS PUNKS ,SEATING LIKE LOSERS,OR SICK LUNATICS BY THE PRINT BOARD AND POSTING COW DUNG MIXED WITH CAMEL DRY SAHARA SHIDT
HE HEEEEEEEE,IDIOCIES OF SUCH HALF HEADS LIKE YOU ,DOESN'T HAVE ANY LIMIT
Doc!!!! Please!!!!

Location hidden

#520344 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Depression affects how people feel about themselves. They may lose interest in work, hobbies and doing things they normally enjoy. They may lack energy, have difficulty sleeping or sleep more than usual. Some people feel irritable and some find it hard to concentrate. Depression makes life more difficult to manage from day to day.
<quoted text>

http://www.beyondblue.org.au/the-facts/depres...

Please educate yourselves on Depression and know that using it as a weapon in any argument is as low as bringing children into slagging matches.

I am so sorry Booots, you deserve better.

With Established Harem

#520345 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
In practicality there is none based on context
.. yes, context is important ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
In that context, "useless" and "insignificant" are pretty interchangeable
.. you do not get to change the meaning of words, useless and insignificant are not interchangeable ..
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
But you waited until the post was found before claiming this was your reason for denying you said it. Why? Never mind, I know the answer already
.. no, you do not know the answer nor do you want to know the answer ..
Adam

Germany

#520346 Apr 14, 2013
The word abomination is translated from the harshest words of the hebrew language and means perverted disgusting vile repulsive sick putrid
Adam

Germany

#520347 Apr 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are still heterosexaul
but sometimes like gay stick your finger into your a...and masturbate your colon compasinately with wild imgainations??
so? it proffs nothing who are you,
Look at your language. It proves how weird you are.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#520348 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher1, do you honestly believe that some of these people have actually advanced yet to the cave dwelling stage? Perhaps that is being too generous.
More love and tolerance on display.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#520350 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest, Clearwater and Trifecta: Our own three stooges.
With apologies to Moe, Curly and Larry.
More love and tolerance from a man that has none.*unless you agree with his hate. Happy I do not.
Adam

Germany

#520353 Apr 14, 2013
Abomination refers for the so called homosexuals and means perverted disgusting vile repulsive sick putrid. Questions?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#520354 Apr 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Insult #5
<quoted text>
.. this is correct and I have no need to reference every post. I choose my words carefully, you paraphrase ..
<quoted text>
.. denied ..
<quoted text>
.. denied ..
<quoted text>
Insult #6
<quoted text>
Insult #7
.. some people insult because they are insecure or want to control. Why do you do it ??..
The original point was your hypocrisy in calling out others for being insulting while you continue to insult

That is why I gave examples of your insults such as claiming Christians have betrayed their own ethical systems over personal vendettas arguing over useless dogma and claiming you can tell who are the "real Christians" by how they post

You made a blanket denial so you could give the impression it isn't true that you also engage in insults. Only when the proof was provided did you proffer the explanation your denial was based on the word "useless" being used instead of "insignificant"

Not only in context the words are interchangeable as your point was ethics were sacrificed to argue over something not worth arguing about, but it also doesn't detract one iota from the main point that you engage in hypocrisy as you complain about insults while engaging in them

Would you have bothered to respond to accusation of being hypocritical by pointing out your insult was actually "insignificant dogma" not "useless dogma"?

Of course not because not only the semantic hair-splitting didn't change the meaning but it definitely didn't change the point that it was an insult.

I can't answer if some people engage in insults because they are insecure or want control. Perhaps that is why you engage in it when you make unfounded claims such as you can tell who is a real Christian by how they post or belittle reduce people's beliefs by equating something they feel strongly about to arguing over "insignificant dogma"? When I engage in insults it is because I feel they honestly apply based on your behavior. I have found you to be hypocritical and dishonest on many occasions and point out exactly when and why.

With Established Harem

#520356 Apr 14, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You lead, I'll follow.
.. if you want, I'll let you lead ..

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#520357 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo
Been wondering where you were.
Staying out of trouble?
Long hours make long days.
Glad to see you back.
Adam

Germany

#520358 Apr 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. yes, context is important ..
<quoted text>
.. you do not get to change the meaning of words, useless and insignificant are not interchangeable ..
<quoted text>
.. no, you do not know the answer nor do you want to know the answer ..
The word abomination from the bible means perverted disgusting vile repulsive sick putrid and was refering to the lesbians and gays guys. Questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Humble Chosen Child 690,589
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Robert F 989,840
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 16 min Trumps Gray Bar M... 42,479
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
___ #1 Shock Warning for End Time USA ___ 3 hr Nov 2017 1
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,367
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 4 hr Maria 44
More from around the web