Insult #1
<quoted text>
.. that is incorrect ..
<quoted text>
.. also incorrect ..
<quoted text>
.. you are paraphrasing my post ..
<quoted text>
.. again, you are paraphrasing my post ..
<quoted text>
Insult #2
<quoted text>
Insult #3
<quoted text>
.. my logic was correct ..
<quoted text>
.. you did not repeat what I wrote, you paraphrased ..
Denying you said something and leaving out that someone didn't quote everything you said word for word and paraphrased your meaning or intent is dishonest

This is Topix. Most of the time people are going to rely on memory. It would be absurd and childish to demand people go back and pull every post of anything ever said anytime it is referred to as these conversations are ongoing

If you want to make a denial as ridiculous as claiming you said "insignificant dogma" not "useless dogma" than at least have the ethics to point out that is what you are doing. Don't simply deny you said it

These are the same ethics and tactics used by IANS. And only when the proof is found does he then claim he was really denying he said it based on the use of a synonym during the paraphrasing. You intentionally never bothered to say why you were denying it even though there was no change in meaning because you knew what you said.

By the letter of the law were you technically honest? I suppose

By the spirit? not even close

Learn to have honest, ethical exchanges.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#520310 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget ROFLMAO.
It's his mantra.
That would fall under the heading of scoff, no?
Adam

Germany

#520311 Apr 14, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppressing your homosexuality seems to make you grumpy. You should change your behaviour.
You mistake me with yourself. I am still heterosexual.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520312 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you my spirtual superior too, sweeti?:)
She's my sexual superior but she's a very good teacher.
Adam

Germany

#520313 Apr 14, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this cool plastic bag and a zip tie. Let me know if you want to cover your head with it. I'll mail it to you.
:-)
You talk a lots of garbage. Do you eat your filth and garbage like the pigs do?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#520314 Apr 14, 2013
Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>I was under the distinct impression that gossip is proscribed by the Bible and is comsidered a path to iniquity.
I posted it in an open forum that he posts in regularly and will see and will also have the chance to respond if he so chooses.

Again, this is the difference between understanding the spirit of the law or the letter of the law.

Technically I could say something good about someone to someone and if the person I was speaking about wasn't present it would be considered gossip. Or by definition anything said that isn't confirmed to be true could be called goosip

The spirit of the law is what normal, honest people consider gossip. And that is speaking poorly of someone behind their back

This is not behind anyone's back as it is out in the open for him to see

You need to be more creative if you are going to troll. You are kind of following the pattern of "been there, done that" when it comes to the plethora of trolls before you

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#520316 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>Really. Look back at your post on Reddit Atheists. At the end you wrote something to the effect of,'In other words, trolls'.
Surely your memory can't be that faulty.
"To quote a very intelligent man I simply adore "ROFLMAO!"

What I posted at the end of post you are referring to. How this equates to labelling someone a troll, I do not know. Then again, I have no intellect such as yourself and others so the fault must be mine. Always a pleasure, cheerio :-)

Location hidden

#520317 Apr 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
We are. How good the Lord is. We sang that very song in church today!
http://www.hymnsite.com/lyrics/umh514.sht
hey Chris

Just waving HI

(T) Peace

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520318 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the Supreme People's Court.
I am not eligible to sit on a Chinese court, dude.
5 minutes till Wapner.

5 minutes till Wapner.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#520319 Apr 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. have you ever heard of the illusion of control by proxy ??..
.. it's an attempt to control a certain outcome by forfeiting direct control and responsibility to something or someone ..
.. a gambler forfeits responsibility for a bet to Lady Luck, you forfeit it to God. Ultimately, it's all the same - you believe you have control of the outcome. You don't ..
So I was in choir for some time, about 3 years. The choir dir. at the time would often have us pray for his wife, she was sick. Fast forward 7 years, she has gone to be with the Lord. Without a doubt part of a Christians walk with God is knowing Him when you think you can't for forward anymore. After some time God has brought this person that I think much of back into my life. He is good but quite changed. No longer in the spotlight and lost over 100 pounds but still has the joy of the Lord. The reason I post this is just a small example of how we know we are in control of nothing but trust Jesus every step of the way. Take care.

Location hidden

#520320 Apr 14, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. please learn the difference between the words useless and insignificant ..
In practicality there is none based on context

Your point was they were arguing over something not worth arguing about

In that context, "useless" and "insignificant" are pretty interchangeable

But you waited until the post was found before claiming this was your reason for denying you said it.

Why?

Never mind, I know the answer already
Adam

Germany

#520321 Apr 14, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed
Do you agree that you are a disbeliever? Do you discribe yourself as a lesbian who is trapped in a man´s body?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#520322 Apr 14, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pirate !!! Pirate !!!
;-)
Arrr.... How are you Alice?

Clearwater, FL

#520323 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, this thread has been a real eye opener.
I never knew there was so much ignorance out there.
What a bunch of cave dwellers.
Another winner from Mr. tolerance. I look forward to more of your hate being posted. It does serve a purpose.

Location hidden

#520324 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>How could I possibly know you were quoting another while insulting? I still found it vitriolic. I don't think 'They said it, too' is a valid rebuttal, however.
What??

My rebuttal isn't "they said it too" as I didn't repeat an insult back to them, I simply referred to what they said previously. How could i use the same insult back at her when I am a Christian and her insult was directed at Christians?

And you could tell from context as I made it clear I was referring to what another poster said, repeated it in response to her calling it a "false accusation" and made mention of me calling her on it for saying it prior. How much more do you need?
<quoted text>
I am asking you if you do not think that the 40,000 brands of Christianity and the arguments over even simple interpretations have no bearing on their veracity.
How would it unless someone can provide proof of the true answer? Until then we have no idea which ones are true and which ones are not or if some can have different interpretations and still be right

Maybe you don't understand what beliefs are or what faith means though?

Nobody that I know of is stating belief as fact. Totally believing something to be true and saying without equivocation it must be are two different things
Adam

Germany

#520325 Apr 14, 2013
Pls...How should a wicked person feel? Happy?
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrr.... How are you Alice?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#520326 Apr 14, 2013
<quoted text>You seem very angry. Why? What could be of so much import here that everyone of your posts consists of such childish vitriol. Take a deep breath. Registering a name is quite a simple endeavor so it proves nothing. My mother is deceased, so I'd venture a quess that she not only hasn't yelled at me, she has absolutely no idea what I am doing right now. And what I am doing right now is laying on a couch, typing on a phone, and being amused by your misplaced anger. It's fascinating to watch.
I did have a bowel movement today. I can safely say it wasn't little. Were you recently hurt by someone in reality?
You come late to the party. Allow me to set the stage.

G was a very confident poster on this thread, a "professor" educating his students, beyond criticism. Then new posters came along, challenged his credentials (teaches in technical school with a Bachelor's degree) and his expertise, exposed him for the mouse that he is.

After a while, G was like a man who had gone four rounds with Muhammad Ali. Weak and bloodied, he began to react like a rat trapped in a corner. What you have seen is the result.

Poor guy. Busted, with no way out other than to RFLMAO and insult.

Location hidden

#520327 Apr 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey hey. So things are moving fast here. I did catch a poster basically equating Christians to air pollution. So that begs the question how to solve it? Quite sad that I would bet the person that posted that really thinks he stands up for peoples rights. It is quite telling for sure. Such hate will indeed play a part in the end game.
Wow, that is a pretty telling look into how someone views over 3/4ths of the population.

I think SOME of these self-proclaimed "humanists" are showing their true colors

Clearwater, FL

#520328 Apr 14, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
hey Chris
Just waving HI
(T) Peace
Indeed. All good here and about to visit a friend. Later.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#520330 Apr 14, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I got this cool plastic bag :-)
.. I have a case of Saran Wrap. Will that work ??..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Redneck 59,253
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Big Al 695,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 50 min Big Al 994,028
topix is a joke and unfair to the people who s... (Jan '09) 2 hr Ricky F 27
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr verykinky 446,246
"You Might Be A Liberal If..." 4 hr Gweedo 2
MESSAGE to Adam Lanza IN HELL 10 hr Doctor REALITY 38
More from around the web