Comments
499,561 - 499,580 of 600,011 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#520143 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible was a reputable source then that might make some sense, but it obviously was written by very bigoted people in a time when science had not discovered that homosexuality was an orientation that a person is born with, and has no choice about.
You stupid.The Bible describes immoral behavior, what does that have to do with any orientation, and yes they do have a choice of behaviors.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520144 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520145 Apr 14, 2013
America had 9-11,they had 3-11...Let the world NEVER FORGET: http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/03/15...
Adam

#520146 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting comment, however we know that Adam was mythical, and likely so was Jesus, so how does that apply here?
We know?? really?? and just how do WE know??

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#520147 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No point in feigning ignorance, there are exceptions to the rule.
So rein in your criticism.
He'll have to consult his deity.

I don't, since I'm atheist.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520148 Apr 14, 2013
Adam

#520149 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is accepted as myth by a good number of Christian denominations, and also the circumstances, events, and actual reporting on that story would have been 100% impossible.
If "christians" don't believe in the begining of the bible, then where does there belief begin??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520150 Apr 14, 2013
Adam

#520151 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It begins with the fact they were programmed to believe that they should believe everything without question or go to hell. But specific to what you asked, a Christian is supposedly a follower of Christ.
Who was a follower of the OT.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#520152 Apr 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a good time to review a recent turn of events on this thread.
NoStress asked where her Christian views would be welcome. They're welcome here for the purpose just delineated.
But obviously, that's not what she meant. She wanted to know where her Christian opinions would be embraced without critique or dissent.
I answered that she would need to confine herself to protected environments like church and home if she wanted that, which is where Hick-up became offended and accused me of telling the Christians that they had no right to be here. I didn't recognize that he was referring to the comment I actually made, said that I had not said that, and was immediately called a liar.
This has been a recurring experience during my time here on this, my first predominantly Christian thread.
That christians can't tolerate criticism is evidence that their belief is weak. That they don't really know what they claim to know.

It's the ones who can actually discuss their beliefs alongside our disbelief and do it with civility that I admire.

It's too bad that they are so rare.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520153 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520154 Apr 14, 2013
This is Doctor REALITY. Have a great day all!: http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#520155 Apr 14, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we know who is in control of this place for a time.**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
.. have you ever heard of the illusion of control by proxy ??..

.. it's an attempt to control a certain outcome by forfeiting direct control and responsibility to something or someone ..

.. a gambler forfeits responsibility for a bet to Lady Luck, you forfeit it to God. Ultimately, it's all the same - you believe you have control of the outcome. You don't ..
mike

AOL

#520156 Apr 14, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep...I knew that if I reminded everyone to think of LL...you'd show Mikey.
YOU...are my favorite RERUN!
It is nice to know that there are some things in life that never change...you have brightened my day since you are living proof of that.
I also appreciate the fact that your posts never change...I would hate to have to read them and think about a new idea...new thoughts...
I can just see your name over to the left... <----...and not eve have to read them...I already know what they say.
For that I thank you. It allows me to get straight to the "entertainment" and not have to pause for a description of the current show.
Have a great Saturday Mike...
Thanks be to you!

No doubt this is an entertainment site,...to actually help someone would be done elsewhere.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520157 Apr 14, 2013
Adam

#520158 Apr 14, 2013
Well, it seems that the gays and lesbians got what they want. God Who created a man and a women to be married, allowed it to happen. Judgement has Come! The gays and lesbian really don't care about what God has to say. They don't reverence a Holy and Righteous God....A God Who says this lifestyle is an ABOMINATION IN HIS SIGHT!
Remember one thing, Cuomo will regret this decision! God will NEVER sanction or bless a same sex matrimony. The one who will sanction same sex marriages is Satan himself. Satan has become the gays and lesbians god.....The gays and lesbians is only bringing a CURSE UPON THEMSELVES. God will NOT BE MOCKED!

Now you all can get married, have children....but you all will reap the CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR WICKEDNESS.

The day Coumo signed that law....the earth became DARKER!
mike

AOL

#520159 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> All of that of course is your assessment coming from a practically mindless brain set on the subject, and while in another post yesterday you eluded to yourself as worthless ( YOUR own assessment of self, not mine ) you now actually elevate yourself on a level of inportance that are not due to anyone save God, when you challenge me to "prove it" to you, unh unh..........not necesary to prove anything top YOU, and your belief or lack thereof in my sincerity is not a requirement for God's Blessings and workings in my life.
Thanks buddy

For the sake of argument let us set-aside the existence of a GOD.

Your inability to show you have a relationship with a GOD, speaks volume to your mental stability.

You took the time to post to me, shows some worth even if it is a punch in the nose.

You're like a "LP" record stuck in a groove.
mike

AOL

#520160 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly your isn't, you are still trying to chase your tail.
Check this one out buddy!

You claim to have a wonderful life as a result of believing in a GOD, however, the best you can do with that wonder, is come on an entertainment site.

Perhaps you don't have what you claim to have, the mind has the ability to trick it's owner...In case of an emergency,"break" the glass....In other words, "save" yourself.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#520161 Apr 14, 2013
Serah wrote:
7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.......
And we are free to follow our Leader :)
Are you proud of this, too? Your idea of freedom sounds like you've given up on running your own life. I don't identify with being a sheep or being led except in trivial ways and limited contexts, such as being on a team with a coach, or while in training or in the military.

People who need a guru or a keeper seem incomplete to me.
Adam

#520162 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been experiencing a lot of guilt because when my children were young I failed to have them stoned to death according to God's command in Deuteronomy 21:18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
21:19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
21:20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.
21:21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
I guess I only screwed up on my son, because my daughter was not included in that command. I let him live and now he has 4 sons of his own, and is a doctor who is likely helping to keep alive many stubborn young men who should be stoned. How will I ever live with myself for such a sin?
LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min curiouslu 733,210
Good bye Michael Sam 5 min Doctor REALITY 7
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 539,179
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 23 min feces for jesus 94,692
I'm SO GLAD the St. Louis Rams cut Michelle Sam... 30 min Doctor REALITY 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 34 min Student 38,628
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 38 min Rosa_Winkel 441,192
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 50 min Johnny 2,454
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 58 min Dr_Zorderz 258,070
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 226,389
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••