Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520134 Apr 14, 2013

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#520135 Apr 14, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Does she seek to provoke thought and create understanding or raised awareness in regard to a variety of subjects due to that thought process she hopes to enhance?
Certainly.
.. some posters on this thread seem to think religion and spirituality are identical, they're not ..

.. under the banner of Christianity, many in this forum judge, condemn, abuse, insult, violate and oppress. They behave in a manner that is antithetical to the teachings of their Master ..

.. this is a wake-up call to some Christians on this thread. Spirituality will survive without religion but without spirituality, religion will not survive. You are their spiritual superior ..
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#520136 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not aware that any country promotes homosexuality. I am aware though that homosexuality is an orientation that some people are born with, and many countries, including mine, make it a crime to discriminate against anyone because they are gay. Also gays may marry here and in some religious denominations are accepted into the ministry. I would not accept anything the Bible says against gays because the Bible also instructs parents to have their kids stoned to death, if they are offensive to their parents, which, I think, pretty well discredits the Bible as an authority. It is obvious that the authors of the parts of the Bible that is against gays were very bigoted people.
Then you are too blind to see.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520137 Apr 14, 2013
Batholomew Oglethorpe

United States

#520138 Apr 14, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Amen to that bro, and like you I look forward toward it greatly. you have a Blessed SONday.
How many guns do you own for protection? A Christian who owns a gun for anything other than hunting is just more ridiculous hypocrisy. Not to mention that wishing for your ego to live forever is insane.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520139 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520140 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520141 Apr 14, 2013
http://www.bing.com/videos/search... ..........http://2.bp.blogspot .com/_EjIxFR8z50Q/SndIVIgcBPI/ AAAAAAAAAG0/SZlJcIFsPTc/s400/S atan%27s+Waitin%27+Still.jpg
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520142 Apr 14, 2013
Adam

#520143 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible was a reputable source then that might make some sense, but it obviously was written by very bigoted people in a time when science had not discovered that homosexuality was an orientation that a person is born with, and has no choice about.
You stupid.The Bible describes immoral behavior, what does that have to do with any orientation, and yes they do have a choice of behaviors.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520144 Apr 14, 2013
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520145 Apr 14, 2013
America had 9-11,they had 3-11...Let the world NEVER FORGET: http://archive.longislandpress.com/2011/03/15...
Adam

#520146 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
An interesting comment, however we know that Adam was mythical, and likely so was Jesus, so how does that apply here?
We know?? really?? and just how do WE know??

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#520147 Apr 14, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No point in feigning ignorance, there are exceptions to the rule.
So rein in your criticism.
He'll have to consult his deity.

I don't, since I'm atheist.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520148 Apr 14, 2013
Adam

#520149 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is accepted as myth by a good number of Christian denominations, and also the circumstances, events, and actual reporting on that story would have been 100% impossible.
If "christians" don't believe in the begining of the bible, then where does there belief begin??
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520150 Apr 14, 2013
Adam

#520151 Apr 14, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It begins with the fact they were programmed to believe that they should believe everything without question or go to hell. But specific to what you asked, a Christian is supposedly a follower of Christ.
Who was a follower of the OT.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#520152 Apr 14, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be a good time to review a recent turn of events on this thread.
NoStress asked where her Christian views would be welcome. They're welcome here for the purpose just delineated.
But obviously, that's not what she meant. She wanted to know where her Christian opinions would be embraced without critique or dissent.
I answered that she would need to confine herself to protected environments like church and home if she wanted that, which is where Hick-up became offended and accused me of telling the Christians that they had no right to be here. I didn't recognize that he was referring to the comment I actually made, said that I had not said that, and was immediately called a liar.
This has been a recurring experience during my time here on this, my first predominantly Christian thread.
That christians can't tolerate criticism is evidence that their belief is weak. That they don't really know what they claim to know.

It's the ones who can actually discuss their beliefs alongside our disbelief and do it with civility that I admire.

It's too bad that they are so rare.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#520153 Apr 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 551,009
Effects of Energy Transmissions on Horse Gram a... 14 min philipbrown 1
Bull and Boar - an 18th century Welsh tavern. 19 min Ed Teach 36
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 19 min Charlie Sheen 262,100
is barack hussein obama a secret muslim? (Jan '07) 38 min Bezjaj 968
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 41 min Bezjaj 37,360
Why do white men marry Chinese women? (Jul '08) 51 min Terrence 783
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Stilgar Fifrawi 753,795
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr bacon hater 96,465
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 7 hr Little Voice 174

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE