Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a lawyer ?
.. maybe you help me out ??..

.. Lawess won't answer my question. Can you ??..

.. how come rape victims can't keep their legs crossed ??..

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Actually that's HULK smash, learn your comic book superheroes.
You've not met Mjollnir.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious!
Never know what's going down in here, when spirits are high.
~~smile~~
My SonDay is every day brother, and about to have lunch with Ish-i, thank you.
Blessings till again and take care.
Yes I'm serious, seeing your gentle wisdom posted is always refreshing, I know that you've said that you are not comfortable with others complimenting you, but as you have read many of my posts to others for sometime now, then you should know that I don't give out compliments at the drop of an hat, mu compliments are honest and sincere from the heart and I do not over do it so to speak or over indulge in giving them as I seldom do.

And yes........I agree that everyday is a SONday with us, because we are to worship Christ in spirit and in truth all the days of our life.

Peace and Blessings my friend.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the rule: i before e, except after c.
Elementary school education.
And always remember there are exceptions to the rule!!

"
ie after c: species, science, sufficient
ei not preceded by c: seize, weird, vein, their, foreign, feisty

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_before_E_excep... "

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember the rule: i before e, except after c.
Elementary school education.
There are exceptions - but yer right.

That ain't one of 'em.

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have as little comprehension of the allegory of Job as the Christians do.
Job in short:
God lets shit happen.
Man complains.
Other men blame the man.
God tells them all to shut up and that they don't know shit and have no saw in the matter.
The End
Later ending added: "And they all lived happily ever after."
Oh, is that how that works?

Still makes no sense.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are no one's superior in anything, for you to believe that is what's really egotistical, you contradict yourself all in one post without realizing it.
You also ask obvious questions as well, God forbid that any woman should be raped, some victims have opted to have the baby regardless because as the rape victim may be innocent, so is the unborn child within her, but if it is too much of an emotional trauma for her to carry out the pregnancy, I understand that, didn't say that I approve but I understand it and so another innocent unborn is butchered and slaughtered.
And a question for you, what makes a homosexual spirit within one superior to anybody, eh?
Why do you believe in spirits? Are you a child?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So an unplanned pregnancy is the woman's fault alone?
<quoted text>
ATTENTION CHRISTIAN WOMEN
.. I do hope you've all read this ..
True CHRISTIAN women understand where I am coming from with this, because for one the spirit of Christ within them will make them far more responsible than anyone engaging in random unmarried sex and then proceeding to kill the unborn child within them because it is an inconvenience.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You have as little comprehension of the allegory of Job as the Christians do.
Job in short:
God lets shit happen.
Man complains.
Other men blame the man.
God tells them all to shut up and that they don't know shit and have no saw in the matter.
The End
Later ending added: "And they all lived happily ever after."
Shit happening is life, G; how we handle life is up to each of us. You forgot to mention that GOD told Satan that JOB was one who was 'unbreakable' in his faith; Satan wanted to test JOB, because Satan said GOD had wrapped JOB up in a perfect life, surrounded by a perfect garden.

GOD said, go ahead, but do not harm JOB.... and let us see if you can shake the Faith of JOB.

For all that happened, all that happened was that JOB became closer to GOD ~ and then they all lived happily ever after.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
i before e, except after c...
I remember arguing with my 3rd grade teacher over that...
Weird...
Exactly ~ whatever point one wants to hone in on, there is an opposite somewhere!!

Too many cooks spoil the broth, but many hands make light work :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You appreciate the seasons more if you have lived through a winter with lots of snow, though even I have escaped most of that in the past 7 or so years. When I took up snow skiing downhill at 56 years of age, I experienced an exhilaration that I had never felt before, when I was sailing down the slopes with the snow covered evergreens along the side (if I put to the back of my mind the few times I was totally out of control, and the one time I hit a tree).
My present wife had never seen snow when she stepped off a plane in Canada in February, one of our coldest months, some 40 years ago when she was in her early 20s, yet she adapted, though now as she is older she tends to be afraid of slipping and falling on ice.
She lived some of those years in a much colder part of Canada than I have ever been to.
One thing about winter is you can always wear enough clothes to keep warm, but in hot places where it never gets very cool, you can never get cool except if you have air conditioning or can find some cold water to jump into. Even that is hard to find. I found that swimming in Bali was much the same as having a bath in a hot tub of water in Canada. Otherwise Bali is a paradise.
I could feel the cold wind in my face reading your posting :)

Cold to me is painful, goosebump shivering painful, where as summer might be a touch uncomfortable.... But there are not that many days in summer that are too hot, compared to too many days in winter that are too cold, but perhaps it has more to do with what we are accustomed to..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No I am a realist IN Christ Jesus, as I've just posted to Booosts that the Bible condemns murder which covers abortion, and no woman as well as any man truly has that right to do that, and if that makes me a "misogynist", then so be it.
.. why can't a rape victim keep her legs crossed ??..

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, 40 minutes?
.. 8:00 your time. Set up your webcam. Prepare yourself for the HL experience ..

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. 8:00 your time. Set up your webcam. Prepare yourself for the HL experience ..
I took an extra multivitamin.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree totally, I have been posting on and off on a abortion related thread for years now, and the regulars over on that thread has forwarded every possible excuse one can think of to justify murder within the womb, including bringing up war and capital punishment to justify abortion, which has nothing to do with killing an unborn child.
Knowing the horror of losing a brother at only 18 months of age, and the joy of my mother having another child after he died, and for a while thinking she too might die, as she has a few health issues in her first couple years, though she is healthy now and had her first and only child at 45 years of age. Knowing how some parents want children so badly but the woman miscarries them all, and they are heart broken, I cannot accept that a person would want to abort a child they have produced. Granted I know that in the first early stages it is not a real conscious being, but it is potentially a living human being, who if allowed to mature to birth, in most cases, will be a beautiful baby etc., etc.

My mother lost her first to a miscarriage (before me) and her fifth to miscarriage (after my one living brother), and the one boy at 18 months of age, but she still has 5 girls and two boys, all getting close to or at elderly ourselves now. My wife's mother had 16 or more pregnancies, with two live ones who died young, some miscarriages, and 13 living still.

Granted some humans after they pass the baby or small child stage would be better off had they been aborted, or at least the world would be better off, but that is the fault of society/parents/circumstances that happened. One cannot make that decision for them, though, before they get the opportunity to be born, IMO.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You've not met Mjollnir.
Hulk has met "mjolnir" and watch what happened.......

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1709631.htm...
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why can't a rape victim keep her legs crossed ??..
the rape victim is a he, not a she!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe in spirits? Are you a child?
This question is TOO foolish to attempt to answer.

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are no one's superior in anything, for you to believe that is what's really egotistical, you contradict yourself all in one post without realizing it.
.. you selected the incorrect word. I don't believe it, I know it ..

.. spiritual people do not insult or demean, you do. They are conscious of the world about them, you aren't. It seems your religion has put you to sleep ..

.. you do not possess spiritual qualities, I do. Therefore, I am your spiritual superior. Would you like me to go into the intellectual and emotional qualities next ??..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also ask obvious questions as well, God forbid that any woman should be raped, some victims have opted to have the baby regardless because as the rape victim may be innocent, so is the unborn child within her, but if it is too much of an emotional trauma for her to carry out the pregnancy, I understand that, didn't say that I approve but I understand it and so another innocent unborn is butchered and slaughtered.
.. and you claim I'm unfit to be a mother. Ha !!..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
And a question for you, what makes a homosexual spirit within one superior to anybody, eh?
.. what in the world is a homosexual spirit ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing the horror of losing a brother at only 18 months of age, and the joy of my mother having another child after he died, and for a while thinking she too might die, as she has a few health issues in her first couple years, though she is healthy now and had her first and only child at 45 years of age. Knowing how some parents want children so badly but the woman miscarries them all, and they are heart broken, I cannot accept that a person would want to abort a child they have produced. Granted I know that in the first early stages it is not a real conscious being, but it is potentially a living human being, who if allowed to mature to birth, in most cases, will be a beautiful baby etc., etc.
My mother lost her first to a miscarriage (before me) and her fifth to miscarriage (after my one living brother), and the one boy at 18 months of age, but she still has 5 girls and two boys, all getting close to or at elderly ourselves now. My wife's mother had 16 or more pregnancies, with two live ones who died young, some miscarriages, and 13 living still.
Granted some humans after they pass the baby or small child stage would be better off had they been aborted, or at least the world would be better off, but that is the fault of society/parents/circumstances that happened. One cannot make that decision for them, though, before they get the opportunity to be born, IMO.
I am sorry to hear about the miscarriages that your mom suffered, but it sounds like she was still Blessed to have a lot of children eventually. I am a only child but my mom also suffered a miscarriage several years after I was born, very sad because I often wonder what my brother or sister would have been like.

Thanks for sharing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 499,441 - 499,460 of599,018
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

556 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Dr_Zorderz 256,299
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Toby 93,618
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 4,437
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min marvinsims 172,149
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 5 min New Age Spiritual Leader 32,915
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min New Age Spiritual Leader 440,812
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min marvinsims 223,944
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Oxbow 532,106
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min marvinsims 719,686
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••