Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
JOB 28:26 When he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder:
"Thor smash!"

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You know what writer, I not even going to touch this writing, too much here that make it hot to the touch..iyai!
I kind of think you did touch on it by replying to it, and your comment. That is okay because I have discussed my mental illnesses, those that will be suffered at some time in their lives by a large percentage of Americans, many times on Topix. I am neither ashamed nor embarrassed because I suffered from illnesses which I sought treatment for and got that treatment. Some fail to do that, and some actually kill themselves, when getting help would have resolved whatever made them want to die.
ROCCO

La Quinta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If you are not ready for the responsibility of raising a child........
..........there's plenty of committed loving gays who will gladly take over that responsibility.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

The God of this world controls the world system.Yet we all live in it.The world system has both religious aspect and governmental aspect and must be understood if we are going to successfully live in this world.

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath binded the minds of them which believe not lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ who is the image of God should shine unto them.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
Simple. The wages of sin is death, the forgiveness of sins comes from bloodshed.
This means that someone or something has to die.
God doesn't want humans to keep on killing animals to Him for your sins, He wanted to take the wage of sin, which is death, on Himself, so anyone, anywhere can receive the salvation, which is the free gift of life.
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Now answer her question; Why shouldn't Jesus love you?
I don't entertain zombie god beliefs because I know what rigor mortis is, therefore, I don't have a theistic belief in the mythic Vampire Cannibal Jesus! deity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And I would place myself in the category of agnostic atheist.
Thank you for the information; I stand corrected.
I guess if those are the only descriptions, I too would be an agnostic atheist, though at this point I would say that I am more inclined to not know that a God exists then I am that a God doesn't exist. The evidence, or lack of such, tends to lean quite heavily in favor of non-existence, but because non-existence is not provable, it is just a feeling I have.

Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier for everyone if one of the thousands of gods that man has worshiped would just step forward and show itself, and then like the flat earth theory, we could put that issue to rest.:) Keeping all of humanity in a state of not knowing yet so many people blindly believing does not seem very kind.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Thor smash!"
Actually that's HULK smash, learn your comic book superheroes.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two brothers.
Never, ever would I turn on either of them.
What?

Wanting to treat Christians like air pollution isn't a good example of your so-called tolerance, Catcher.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Given your second and third sentences, why in Bog's name would anyone even want the psychotic maniac's attention??
Because God is honest and humble enough to follow His own rules even when He doesn't have to.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that Serah. I appreciate your words, and I do wish good health for you.
Thank you Booots :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Given your second and third sentences, why in Bog's name would anyone even want the psychotic maniac's attention??
...unless you were talking about getting IANS' attention.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Thor smash!"
You mean Hulk.

Hulk smash!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Many times evil spirits will embed in individuals or groups of individuals collectively and use theses individual setting themselfs against God's plan for a person's life.

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against the flesh and blood but against principalities against power agaist rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness in high places.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. calling a woman a whore is your attempt at patriarchal derailing. Along with being a sexist, stupid and hurtful slur, it's your attempt to denounce a woman's sexuality ..
.. you forgot to tell me why the rape victim couldn't keep her legs crossed ..
<quoted text>
.. you are unable to debate me and must resort to insults. The verdict is in - I am your intellectual, spiritual and emotional superior ..
When does a lasciviousness spirit makes you anyone's "spiritual superior"?.........this statement also kills your theory that you are a anyone's intellectual superior as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8pnPOq5KHK4XX
<quoted text>
I don't entertain zombie god beliefs because I know what rigor mortis is, therefore, I don't have a theistic belief in the mythic Vampire Cannibal Jesus! deity.
What about the Laser Jesus!?

Surely that has your attention....

ps: Your YouTube video is stupid & misinformed. Pass the word along.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
..........there's plenty of committed loving gays who will gladly take over that responsibility.
Unh unh, we don't want THAT either.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 104:12 By them shall the fowls of the heaven have their habitation, which sing among the branches.
No need to teach an eagle to fly.(Greek)

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Serah, I have been looking at your avatar for some time and seeing a rather unattractive man with a large moustache, so I just now clicked on it and got the larger version, and see a beautiful photo of a woman and a child. Amazing how the eyes can deceive one. Now I can see the mother and child in the smaller picture too.
Thank you Boooots ~ that is a pic I had taken when I found out Queen Puggy only had a week to live, and I am holding her beautiful paw waving goodbye to all of her American friends, that we shared together on Topix. She indeed was my Child, my Queen, and she is now in Heaven, at The Rainbow Bridge, waiting for me to join her :)

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html ***

I hope you enjoy the Rainbow Bridge if you click on the link...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Agreed here on Abortion 100%, I too believe that it should be reserved only for pregnancies that are a direct danger to the mothers life or her health, and those who want to argue in favor of it want to do so because they have no sense of responsibility for not keeping their legs closed to begin, because to them the baby would be an inconvenience, really sad, and we seem to mirror one another on this 100% as well.
As for gay rights equality.........there is no such thing as it was not meant to be from the beginning and no one is really born that way as well.
As for the legs together, the sex urge is much stronger than common sense, and people will always think it won't happen to them, but they still should be mature enough to take responsibility for the life they helped create, even if they did not intend to create a life. We know the pregnancy can occur if sex occurs if the time is right, so to pass it off as an inconvenience and just kill it shows complete lack of responsibility and maturity in the person, IMO.

Some will say that it is irresponsible to bring a child into the world if you don't want it. If that is the case then why not make it legal to kill the child after birth too, if you don't want it.(that is not intended as a serious recommendation).

You are entirely wrong about homosexuality, but I will allow you the right to be wrong, because homosexuality as an accepted practice fully legal under the law and protected under the law will be common soon anyway, as it already is in my country, and many others.

Homosexuality, though, will not be common because it is only a small minority of any population, except for some communities where gays have gathered for mutual protection. Most of us who do not live near these gay communities are likely not that familiar personally with many gays. At this point in my life I am not personally associated with anybody who I know to be gay. That is not through choice; I just have not had any opportunities in recent years to get to know gays.

My wife's youngest brother has two gay brothers-in-law, but his wife broke up with him last year, so that connection is a bit remote.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS wants to make this into HIS home with HIS rules and HIS beliefs.
He has no room in HIS mind for your beliefs, therefore no room in HIS home for you.
I'm sure you've noticed, but IANS is quite the cocky sumbitch.
You, on the other hand, are a modest little man.

With much to be modest about.

(Somebody said that.)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

416 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 536,775
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 729,268
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min CunningLinguist 225,529
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 15 min shyam 857
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min AussieBobby 259,024
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min ocxz 117,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 24 min sweets2360 441,044
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 57 min WildWeirdWillie 172,885
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••