Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#519997 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I agree totally, I have been posting on and off on a abortion related thread for years now, and the regulars over on that thread has forwarded every possible excuse one can think of to justify murder within the womb, including bringing up war and capital punishment to justify abortion, which has nothing to do with killing an unborn child.
Knowing the horror of losing a brother at only 18 months of age, and the joy of my mother having another child after he died, and for a while thinking she too might die, as she has a few health issues in her first couple years, though she is healthy now and had her first and only child at 45 years of age. Knowing how some parents want children so badly but the woman miscarries them all, and they are heart broken, I cannot accept that a person would want to abort a child they have produced. Granted I know that in the first early stages it is not a real conscious being, but it is potentially a living human being, who if allowed to mature to birth, in most cases, will be a beautiful baby etc., etc.

My mother lost her first to a miscarriage (before me) and her fifth to miscarriage (after my one living brother), and the one boy at 18 months of age, but she still has 5 girls and two boys, all getting close to or at elderly ourselves now. My wife's mother had 16 or more pregnancies, with two live ones who died young, some miscarriages, and 13 living still.

Granted some humans after they pass the baby or small child stage would be better off had they been aborted, or at least the world would be better off, but that is the fault of society/parents/circumstances that happened. One cannot make that decision for them, though, before they get the opportunity to be born, IMO.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519998 Apr 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You've not met Mjollnir.
Hulk has met "mjolnir" and watch what happened.......

http://scans-daily.dreamwidth.org/1709631.htm...
Expert in all things

Redding, CA

#519999 Apr 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. why can't a rape victim keep her legs crossed ??..
the rape victim is a he, not a she!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#520000 Apr 13, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you believe in spirits? Are you a child?
This question is TOO foolish to attempt to answer.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#520001 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>You are no one's superior in anything, for you to believe that is what's really egotistical, you contradict yourself all in one post without realizing it.
.. you selected the incorrect word. I don't believe it, I know it ..

.. spiritual people do not insult or demean, you do. They are conscious of the world about them, you aren't. It seems your religion has put you to sleep ..

.. you do not possess spiritual qualities, I do. Therefore, I am your spiritual superior. Would you like me to go into the intellectual and emotional qualities next ??..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also ask obvious questions as well, God forbid that any woman should be raped, some victims have opted to have the baby regardless because as the rape victim may be innocent, so is the unborn child within her, but if it is too much of an emotional trauma for her to carry out the pregnancy, I understand that, didn't say that I approve but I understand it and so another innocent unborn is butchered and slaughtered.
.. and you claim I'm unfit to be a mother. Ha !!..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
And a question for you, what makes a homosexual spirit within one superior to anybody, eh?
.. what in the world is a homosexual spirit ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#520002 Apr 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing the horror of losing a brother at only 18 months of age, and the joy of my mother having another child after he died, and for a while thinking she too might die, as she has a few health issues in her first couple years, though she is healthy now and had her first and only child at 45 years of age. Knowing how some parents want children so badly but the woman miscarries them all, and they are heart broken, I cannot accept that a person would want to abort a child they have produced. Granted I know that in the first early stages it is not a real conscious being, but it is potentially a living human being, who if allowed to mature to birth, in most cases, will be a beautiful baby etc., etc.
My mother lost her first to a miscarriage (before me) and her fifth to miscarriage (after my one living brother), and the one boy at 18 months of age, but she still has 5 girls and two boys, all getting close to or at elderly ourselves now. My wife's mother had 16 or more pregnancies, with two live ones who died young, some miscarriages, and 13 living still.
Granted some humans after they pass the baby or small child stage would be better off had they been aborted, or at least the world would be better off, but that is the fault of society/parents/circumstances that happened. One cannot make that decision for them, though, before they get the opportunity to be born, IMO.
I am sorry to hear about the miscarriages that your mom suffered, but it sounds like she was still Blessed to have a lot of children eventually. I am a only child but my mom also suffered a miscarriage several years after I was born, very sad because I often wonder what my brother or sister would have been like.

Thanks for sharing this.

Location hidden

#520003 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> No sir I am not wrong in the least, we know in the Word of God that abortion is covered under the commandment 'thou shall not kill', but if you believe in the allowance of same sex marriage then you may as well favor abortion also, because both are condemnable before God, but because you do not believe his Word then I guess you may believe in the possibility that God really create Adam and Steve and not Adam and Eve, a man with a man and a woman with a woman was never meant to be, but again I know where you stand upon, condemning one sin while okaying another is truly counter-productive.
Well, the mainstream world renowned denomination that I belonged to, not only allows same sex marriages but has gay ministers, and even gay married ministers. Besides I don't care about what the Bible says because it records the bigotry of man at the time of its writings, and which has been maintain ever since in many places and people.

I place no value on a Book that would demonize perfectly worthwhile human beings for an orientation that they did not choose. The writers of those books were ignorant and reflecting the ignorance of their time, and granted they did not know anything about genetics or DNA etc in those days, so perhaps they can be understood for their bigotry. Today it is inexcusable.

If you are a parent, and have children, please tell me that all of the children that have been disobedient to you have been taken to the town officials and stoned to death, because if you have not followed that law, then you have broken all of God's laws, and are as evil as if you are the devil itself.

That is exactly the same reply you just gave me regarding abortion and homosexuality.

I hope that in the future you will use some common decency and some common sense before posting.

You are wrong on so many levels, that is seems not worthwhile to even attempt to make you understand.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#520004 Apr 13, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you selected the incorrect word. I don't believe it, I know it ..
.. spiritual people do not insult or demean, you do. They are conscious of the world about them, you aren't. It seems your religion has put you to sleep ..
.. you do not possess spiritual qualities, I do. Therefore, I am your spiritual superior. Would you like me to go into the intellectual and emotional qualities next ??..
<quoted text>
.. and you claim I'm unfit to be a mother. Ha !!..
<quoted text>
.. what in the world is a homosexual spirit ??..
You are an self exalted nut my dear, and you are welcomed to carry out your emotional meaningless tirade in any fashion that you chose to, I've dealth with people from all walks of life and you bring nothing new to the table, you are not humble my dear and I have never proclaimed myself to be superior to anyone, but have always simply given God the glory and God alone.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#520005 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> This question is TOO foolish to attempt to answer.
LOL

Location hidden

#520006 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry to hear about the miscarriages that your mom suffered, but it sounds like she was still Blessed to have a lot of children eventually. I am a only child but my mom also suffered a miscarriage several years after I was born, very sad because I often wonder what my brother or sister would have been like.
Thanks for sharing this.
Being the oldest to be born, I have known what having 5 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers is like, and I have always felt a little sorry for people from one child families. Until we had our two I wanted a big family also, but after the two that desire faded when the reality of raising even two children set in. I would not have endured losing either of them though.

Location hidden

#520007 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are an self exalted nut my dear, and you are welcomed to carry out your emotional meaningless tirade in any fashion that you chose to, I've dealth with people from all walks of life and you bring nothing new to the table, you are not humble my dear and I have never proclaimed myself to be superior to anyone, but have always simply given God the glory and God alone.
I can assure you from knowing her for several years online that HL is anything but meaningless.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#520009 Apr 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, is that how that works?
Still makes no sense.
God is no more a deity than electricity is.
Perhaps you should ask a Rabbi about their own book.

Really, Mac, you have been listening to Christians too long. LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#520010 Apr 13, 2013
God may give us a little bit of revelation here and alittle bit there.We may wonder why God did't tell us this or that,or why he did tell us seemingly unimportant detail.But God alwys knows what He is doinin when He reveals His heart to us through prophecy.Bearing in mind however that we do not know all that we may encounter or how the prophecies will be fulfilled.Prophecy may point out a path,but we must follow the Lord daily and trust in Him as he moves us along that path.Prophecy fullfillment comes in moving down the path that pointed out through personal prophecy.Taken from God now time.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#520011 Apr 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the mainstream world renowned denomination that I belonged to, not only allows same sex marriages but has gay ministers, and even gay married ministers. Besides I don't care about what the Bible says because it records the bigotry of man at the time of its writings, and which has been maintain ever since in many places and people.
I place no value on a Book that would demonize perfectly worthwhile human beings for an orientation that they did not choose. The writers of those books were ignorant and reflecting the ignorance of their time, and granted they did not know anything about genetics or DNA etc in those days, so perhaps they can be understood for their bigotry. Today it is inexcusable.
If you are a parent, and have children, please tell me that all of the children that have been disobedient to you have been taken to the town officials and stoned to death, because if you have not followed that law, then you have broken all of God's laws, and are as evil as if you are the devil itself.
That is exactly the same reply you just gave me regarding abortion and homosexuality.
I hope that in the future you will use some common decency and some common sense before posting.
You are wrong on so many levels, that is seems not worthwhile to even attempt to make you understand.
I wish that you could appreciate the irony of your entire post here, this is so incredibly backward and turn inwards towards heresy that words escape me right now, you are a total and complete example of someone whose mind has totally been captured by the adversary of one who you don't believe exist, he has you in a firm and power grip, lets see here......

A church that endorses same sex marriage, gay ministers and married gay ministers, calling Holy men of God who spoke when moved by his spirit as liars and ignorant men as well as bigots, upholding science over the God who created it all, accusing someone of a lack of common decency and common sense for telling you the truth, etc......

Whatever I have described about your spiritually dilapidated state in the past just doesn't seem strong enough to define the disgusting content in this post.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#520012 Apr 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you from knowing her for several years online that HL is anything but meaningless.
True enough, she MEANS to post discord and ignorance on this thread.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#520013 Apr 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible verse, except for people looking for Bible verses, when posted alone, without context or comments, have no meaning, and most will ignore them (if they are smart). I feel that posters do it specifically to annoy, because why else do it. The believers already know and believe what is copied, and the non-believers know the verse (in most cases) but don't believe them, so what does it do besides irritate?
What if someone here started posting pages out of a recipe book for certain kinds of alcoholic drinks (or even pages from Playboy Magazine), and did that constantly. Kind of off topic and a nuisance, is it not? Same with many Bible verses. But the recipes might have more practical usages that the Bible verses.
You don't have to convince us you know where to find Bible verses, we will take your word for it, that you have the ability. We don't need you to prove it daily.
Personally, dealing with other posters on other threads, I have found that those who quote scripture frequently do that because they are way behind the rest of the posters in education, and because they can't communicate at the same level as most, they just look up verses, sometimes somewhat related to the topic, using their concordances, and post them assuming others will think they are as smart as the rest, which they most certainly are not.

QUOTE who="boooots"
Perhaps a bit more education might help you better explain why posting Bible verses as spam annoys others. Each person only has 'x' amount of his time in a day to participate on Topix, if that is an activity that he likes to do. When many post it takes a very long time to catch up to all posts, and most people can only read with understanding at a certain rate of speed. So when one finds several pages of Bible verses posted with no comments attached he has to scroll down through them, look to see if the other has said anything worth replying to, which takes up time
You come on this billboard by your own free will. So if you do not like what is posted on the billboard, you have all right to write somewhere else.

Start to put playboy pages or recipes on the billboard ig you want. Some people may appreciate it. As for me:

John1:1
In the beginning there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 All things were made by him, and nothing was made without him. 4 In him there was life, and that life was the light of all people. 5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overpowered it.

Appropriate for the atheist. I think so anyways.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#520014 Apr 13, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Trifecta1, with respect, belief has nothing to do with common sense. Common sense would conclude that something that can't be shown to exist doesn't exist. You are using the wrong words or phrase there. You are equating common sense to indoctrinated dogma. They are not even in the same ballpark.
You talking about the tenets of Atheism right? I agree with you. That's what you believe, and it makes no sense.

With Established Harem

#520015 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You are an self exalted nut
.. the insults continue. Spiritual people do not insult ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> and you are welcomed to carry out your emotional meaningless tirade in any fashion that you chose to,.
.. the demeaning continues. Spiritual people do not demean ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I've dealth with people from all walks of life and you bring nothing new to the table,
.. we are all unique therefore I bring something new to the table ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> you are not humble.
.. the judgment continues. Spiritual people do not judge ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> my dear.
.. thanks. Glad I'm dear to you ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I have never proclaimed myself to be superior to anyone,
.. yes, you have. When you insult, demean and judge people, you embrace superiority ..
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> but have always simply given God the glory and God alone.
.. does God know why a woman being raped can't keep her legs together ??..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#520016 Apr 13, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
This Scripture from JOB has more meaning to me and relative to things that happened in my life, than perhaps any other scripture (and your reminded me of it in your posting);
JOB 38:11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?......
It is the Scripture that was on the slab that Silas killed the Nun with in the movie, The DaVinci Code and had an amazing impact on me at the time! Long story, but such is life :)
Interesting. Lots of fascinating accounts in Job. Now there is a Hero of Faith.

With Established Harem

#520017 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>**POSTED TO BOOOOTS**PORTIONS SNIPPED** this is so incredibly backward and turn inwards towards heresy
Judgment #1
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>you are a total and complete example of someone whose mind has totally been captured by the adversary of one who you don't believe exist, he has you in a firm and power grip, lets see here......
Judgement #2
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever I have described about your spiritually dilapidated state in the past just doesn't seem strong enough to define the disgusting content in this post.
Judgement #3 & Insult #1

.. I am your spiritual superior ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is oral sex considered cannibalism ? (Nov '13) 6 min WeTodit 8
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 7 min C Kersey 3
Prove there is No God 13 min Tellthetruth 8
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 33 min Tellthetruth 60,788
Transportation options in China? 1 hr ezra39 1
Dem Livertard Are All Liars& Narcists 1 hr The One 7
Baptists 4gave Trump WONT 4give J Swaggart 1 hr Big truth 13
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RED ROVERS COME OVER 695,876
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr RED ROVERS COME OVER 993,863
More from around the web