Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#519579 Apr 13, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening PW;
I been in and out of this thread here today waiting for some news of both of them.But no news yet.I understand alot of them (friends) post on facebook,however I am not a member of it.Maybe someone will bring news soon.Patience for news. Prayers for both of them.God bless.lu2
Haven't read ahead...so LL might have already updated you.....
Dawn (Lifelover) posted on facebook her husband came through the surgery fine...He will be in hospitl for a few more days....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#519580 Apr 13, 2013
The History of the freethinkers... oops, sorry, freemasons...

I noticed Teddy had no complaints about the pyramid on American currency...

&li st=PL003ECC3E7B2A1F5F

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#519581 Apr 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
I Love Springtime....I open my window and listen to the mockingbird in the tree next to my house....Beautiful!!
I love spring too. Around here we have what is called the jacaranda that blooms now. I also love the azaleas. When I lived in snow country the spring meant a bit more to me as the winter was my least favortie time of year.

http://www.floridata.com/ref/j/jaca_acu.cfm

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#519582 Apr 13, 2013
Re-post Chris.
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>True. We have a few bibles in our church that are older than this nation. His word stands firm forever!
I have seen some illustration in some of those old ones. Enough to scare the living daylights outa any one!
~H~A~P~P~Y~~B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y~~C ~H~R~I~S~
http://www.godtube.com/watch/...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519583 Apr 13, 2013
Re-post >>>Epi<<<
Epiphany2 wrote:
A dream is a microscope through which we look at the hidden occurrences in our soul.
Inspirational Good night Quotes
C U
If only we could be not so judgemental and see into a soul who means so well, or is totally innocent of accusations made against them, due to misinterpretation of what they meant.
That... is worth dreaming about!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519584 Apr 13, 2013
Re-post LW
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening PW;
I been in and out of this thread here today waiting for some news of both of them.But no news yet.I understand alot of them (friends) post on facebook,however I am not a member of it.Maybe someone will bring news soon.Patience for news. Prayers for both of them.God bless.lu2
Sorry lil sister... Duty calls, and I believe all who care must wait. I only know one thing when it comes to such emergencies, and that is, folk need their space to breath and be to deal with it. Since I know what it is from both sides - care giver for years [which you are living through also]- or without this space to adjust when God calls it 'immediate'... waiting on him and his answer alone... is also all I know.
LuV always, and God Bless. xx
Have a few posts to answer between other things.

I see just now >>>Epi<<< got good news!

Clearwater, FL

#519585 Apr 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Re-post Chris.
<quoted text>
I have seen some illustration in some of those old ones. Enough to scare the living daylights outa any one!
~H~A~P~P~Y~~B~I~R~T~H~D~A~Y~~C ~H~R~I~S~
http://www.godtube.com/watch/...
Thank you PW. God's love to you. Here is one from a movie that meant much to me:

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519586 Apr 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawn (Lifelover) posted on facebook her husband came through the surgery fine...He will be in hospitl for a few more days....
Please pass on our Love Sister Butterfly!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519587 Apr 13, 2013
Re-post >>>Annie J<<<
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in a little country church. We had no air conditioning or even electric fans. In the spring we would throw up the windows in order to have a breeze blow through. Seems as if there was always a slight breeze from the "holler".
We had several "old coots" that wouldn't be caught dead inside a church but on any given Sunday starting in spring you would find them sitting in their old beat up pickups across the road in the cemetery...listening to the music...singing along. Then when the preaching would start you could hear them start their engines and take off!
I am learning to say 'LOL'!!!

Miss you too Annie J >>>hugs<<< Sister Friend

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#519588 Apr 13, 2013
Happy Birthday Chris! Many Blessings <3

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519589 Apr 13, 2013
One of Epi's posts took me to this through her 2 /3 amendment, and the word,' incriminate'! Very interesting. I helped out in a home for 6 months, for the homeless which the JW's ran, and tho they went to church while I did the cleaning, cooking and washing up after they had eaten, I was not good enough to go to their church, not having been baptized 'their way'?
WOW...

“When Jesus was questioned by one of the chief priests how did he react?
John 18: 19-23,“And so the chief priest questioned Jesus about his disciples and about his teaching. Jesus answered him:“I have spoken to the world publicly. I always taught in a synagogue and in the temple, where all the Jews come together; and I spoke nothing in secret. Why do you question me? Question those who have heard what I spoke to them. See! These know what I said.” After he said these things, one of the officers that was standing by gave Jesus a slap in the face and said:“Is that the way you answer the chief priest?” Jesus answered him:“If I spoke wrongly, bear witness concerning the wrong; but if rightly, why do you hit me?”
Did Jesus incriminate himself? Never! So the question is, how can we be like Jesus and not ever incriminate ourselves with our friends or elders (chief priest)? I believe the number one rule should be, never incriminate yourself.”

Read more at http://www.jwstruggle.com/2 011/04/how-to-test-the-waters- with-a-jw-friend/
“If you want to test the waters with a friend or family member I recommend taking it slow. Don’t jump into the deep end of the pool like I did, stick your toe in the shallow end first. How can you do this? I think the key word is doubts.
Jude 1:22,“Also, continue showing mercy to some that have doubts.”

“Elders are told to show mercy to those who have doubts. Doubts are very common. If you wanted to test a friend you could say something like,“sometimes I have doubts about my faith and don’t know what to do.” You just told them you have doubts so if they do also, you just gave them an opportunity to tell you about theirs. If they say,“really, what do you doubt about?” DO NOT incriminate yourself, say nothing. Ask them,“do you ever have doubts?” If they say no then you know they are definitely not of the “conscious class”. This person will be a hard nut to crack in my opinion. I would just leave it at that. Say,“It’s no big deal, I want to keep it to myself and wait on Jehovah.” Just say no more. This tells them they are not going to get anything at all out of you unless they express their doubts too. Maybe they will, maybe they will not. Never express anything with two JW’s because then they have two witness’s to hang you if they want to.”

Read more at http://www.jwstruggle.com/2 011/04/how-to-test-the-waters- with-a-jw-friend/

Clearwater, FL

#519590 Apr 13, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
He has blessed me over and over. About to run out and work on my honey do list she gave me. After the new life God gave me to me my wife is the best thing that ever happened to me. Lets roll!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519591 Apr 13, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
LuLu... you posted some eye opening stuff there. Will take me ages to go thru... IF I have time...~~gulp~~ My work keeps me busy with voluntary pw on a global scale.

But had a song for a post I saw yesterday, saved the song but lost your post in all my paper work!~~sorry~~

Did you get the one I sent you before? Just check.
(((*()*))) xxx

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519592 Apr 13, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Irrira, like I said........leaning on God.

Holy Spirit rain down...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519593 Apr 13, 2013
Ooops Chris!
Topix gave you a double up B/Day...~~smile~~ know it is a day late but still comes with the same Love.
Blessings brother.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519594 Apr 13, 2013
Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty

1 He that dwells in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD,
He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;
nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side,
and ten thousand at thy right hand;
but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge,
even the Most High, thy habitation;

10 there shall no evil befall thee,
neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee,
to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands,
lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:
the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:
I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him,
and show him my salvation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519595 Apr 13, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mornin Epi;

You are the first news I see this am. Thank you for the update and sure glad he done good thru this surgery.Know it will take time to heal and for him to recover.What is important is He and Dawn can be together.Thank you again.God bless.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#519596 Apr 13, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you PW. God's love to you. Here is one from a movie that meant much to me:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cH9LhNrXhFoXX
A great one Chris, thank you.

Brother... don't look back for anyone... the road might require patience, but the journey alone is so rewarding, that we can be so engrossed serving God, the end result is absorbed without looking for reward. Despite this we wouldn't be honest if we didn't feel the 'waiting game' pulling at out heart strings.

Speaking of which, do you play guitar?
Take Care on those roads brother in your new job, and stay Blessed in God's Love.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#519597 Apr 13, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know how old he is but he sure acts like a child. You are right about that saying.
He said he is in his late 50's or early 60's I believe...

Good to see you Friend

:-)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519598 Apr 13, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Re-post LW
<quoted text>
Sorry lil sister... Duty calls, and I believe all who care must wait. I only know one thing when it comes to such emergencies, and that is, folk need their space to breath and be to deal with it. Since I know what it is from both sides - care giver for years [which you are living through also]- or without this space to adjust when God calls it 'immediate'... waiting on him and his answer alone... is also all I know.
LuV always, and God Bless. xx
Have a few posts to answer between other things.
I see just now >>>Epi<<< got good news!
Mornin PW;

I found Epi post too of news of them both.Understand he done fine now just matter of healing.Dawn and him can continue the walk down life road together.God bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Quivering Lip Lib... 79,710
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Dang Jersey Piney 448,389
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min AnthonyMN 701,478
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 1 hr Johnny 718
Will Meghan Markle Bring Down the Royals? 1 hr Johnny 4
Bill Cosby guilty on all 3 charges. 1 hr Johnny 43
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 1 hr BILLION HEIR 39
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Dang Jersey Piney 995,752