Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519351 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lil Whiskers:
I'm currently writing my autobiography, HISS & TELL.
To ensure best-seller success, the book includes an X-rated chapter on my lurid sexual adventures. Absolutely nobody has written a book on lesbian cats. Isn't that amazing?
It will include pictures of my frisky female feline friends draped in scarfs, tied to beds and, best of all, through photoshop enhancement, enlarged whiskers. So, your "Lil" whiskers will become big whiskers!
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, you'll be famous!
Passionately, Fedora
P.S. Please e-mail me some naked pictures, OK?
I would call what you are doing to LW smart mouthed sexual harassment. I think she has made it clear that she is not interested.

Plus, a good example of one of the ways you have come in here had treated Christians poorly. Time does have a way of showing the truth.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#519353 Apr 12, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
To Chris:
This above post is one reason I think I would not want boots to leave this
thread..
His words are a sight for sore eyes. so to speak.
He's not telling anyone not to believe.
So, not sure why you call him a Christian basher.
I don't know your definition of Christian basher , but yes Booots is definetly a basher. It does not matter to us Christians if Booots bashes US (which he does), But he bashes our 'Heavenly Father calling Him -Imaginery, doesn't exist, and several other bashing words.

It appears you believe him, and really like what he says about GOD.
Maybe God is 'Imaginery to you too.

You said 'he's not telling anyone to not believe----Do you really think we would listen to his advice if he were ? Booots could not tell us anything when it concerns 'Our Heavenly Father.

Yes ,there are BASHERS of GOD on here , including Mr. BOOOTS.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#519354 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And stamping the feet in a childish tantrum :O)~ see these misbehaving kids all the time in the supermarkets LOL, and here they are in forums!!
LOL---Agree ' whole Heartly!!! cry babies they are! yes they are.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#519356 Apr 12, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said!
Yes ~ a great way to start a forum :)

#519357 Apr 12, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning ....
Ians, if I may call you that ...
Have you ever considered a hooker? You know, a prostitute ...to maybe aid you in alleviating some of your frustrations.
Or perhaps just a good ol fashioned juice fast.
I think he needs to fast from forums about JESUS..... it is really getting to him and it is starting to show!!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519358 Apr 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
HE he he
who cares wishes from mutt like you cyber daily past 3 years misearable troll
I think Life Lover would care DS

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

#519359 Apr 12, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Hey listen man, I don't consider myself a christian but I just had to take a lil bite of this. This passage may sound like a bad case of narcissism but looking at it from the overall message of the Bible it seems like it's saying to not trust in flesh which could be capable of causing U to stray from righteousness but to put all trust in God and stay on the path of His will.
Do you think a god that asks you to love him more than your own family is a good god?

Would one that didn't ask that be better?

I can't give myself a point if you're not a Christian.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519360 Apr 12, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know your definition of Christian basher , but yes Booots is definetly a basher. It does not matter to us Christians if Booots bashes US (which he does), But he bashes our 'Heavenly Father calling Him -Imaginery, doesn't exist, and several other bashing words.
It appears you believe him, and really like what he says about GOD.
Maybe God is 'Imaginery to you too.
You said 'he's not telling anyone to not believe----Do you really think we would listen to his advice if he were ? Booots could not tell us anything when it concerns 'Our Heavenly Father.
Yes ,there are BASHERS of GOD on here , including Mr. BOOOTS.
Good evening SP. Well said post, she is certainly prone to agree with all of these Christ bashers and you've noticed that they all seem to like and favor her in return, but hate those who spread the good news of the gospel.

Peace.

#519361 Apr 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
AKA "Dead".
A fairly common everyday ocurrance.
Mmmh; dead is a word without much 'vision' as such ~ giving up the ghost or the soul leaving the body or even passing away or over seem to have more substance, even if the meaning is the same, to a degree.

#519362 Apr 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Today I want to ask for your protection and blessing upon Christian leaders around the world. Please give wisdom and guidance, and surround them with guardian angels. I pray for pastors, missionaries, and other church leaders; for Christian heads of governments; for teachers and parents; for social and relief workers; for every kind of leader that is out there doing your work, your will, your ministry. I lift them up to you, for their tasks are difficult. Block Satan's attempts to harm them or sidetrack them. Help them stay focused on the tasks and the missions to which you have called them. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen :)

#519363 Apr 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Epi ........ very apt for today. xx
Hi Cheriann :)

#519365 Apr 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be "thrilled" about having something others don't?
Some things are better kept to one's self.
What you think you have doesn't seem to be working for you,..you are as worthless as I am.....cheers good buddy!
You have it the wrong way around Mike ~ you are as precious as any of us :)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519366 Apr 12, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call what you are doing to LW smart mouthed sexual harassment. I think she has made it clear that she is not interested.
Plus, a good example of one of the ways you have come in here had treated Christians poorly. Time does have a way of showing the truth.
Evening;

I am married as in Mr&Mrs.
Have no reason to be interested
Not shopping either.
Do not care to be popular.
Never photo naked either.
Your right time tells all stories.
God bless you always.
Thank you too.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519367 Apr 12, 2013
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Hey listen man, I don't consider myself a christian but I just had to take a lil bite of this. This passage may sound like a bad case of narcissism but looking at it from the overall message of the Bible it seems like it's saying to not trust in flesh which could be capable of causing U to stray from righteousness but to put all trust in God and stay on the path of His will.

Lawest wrote:
You certainly have the right idea sir, sadly however it may be wasted on some of the residents here, but don't let that sway you, you say that you are not a believer but you seem to have more of a God given mind than some here who profess that they are believers. Press on in Christ.

Peace.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#519368 Apr 12, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Ever hear the parable "You'll never hear the effing shot"?
My dad said, "Don't bother to duck."

Thanks for the memmories. <smile>
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#519369 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I've never posted so many scriptures and Prayers ~ thanks Boooots.... because while I am thinking of scriptures and Prayers to Post, I am reading them :)
Heavenly Father, as you know, I am facing a major health challenge in my life. I ask that you grant me the energy and determination to seek out and find the right physicians, treatments and programs; the courage and grace to follow them; and your peace and serenity to rest and restore my body, mind and spirit. Amen.
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Prayer/2010/0... ***
Actually, this one is quite appropriate for me as I am off to the Docs on Monday and actually have a 'White Coat Phobia' but do know I have to follow up some results that I received a few weeks ago.
Maybe there are others out there facing health issues that this Prayer will benefit, but I won't say I hope so,'cause I hope everyone is well and happy :)
Matthew 14:14 'And Jesus went out and He saw a great multitude , and He was MOVED with compassion for them , and He HEALED their sick.

Hebrews 13:8 'Jesus Christ is the SAME yesterday, today and Forever.

As you already know Jesus will carry you through this.
Doctor REALITY

Conway, AR

#519370 Apr 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My dad said, "Don't bother to duck."
Thanks for the memmories. <smile>
Then why weren't you listening when your paw said 'Don't bother to DORK'?
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#519371 Apr 12, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
What a happy bear!
Chill bear.
A Beautiful song....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E2VCwBzGdPMXX&list=RD02jH S8LAqHyHs
I remember when we sung it for school.:-)

Of course nobody can copy old Louis' gravelly voice. My mother loved him too.

#519372 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely. Good morning Serah, how's everything today?
Hey Lawest100 ~ going OK although I should make an effort and do the things that need to be done...

As always, I hope that all is well with you and with all :)
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519373 Apr 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU TALK TO MUCH ABOUT YOURSELVES and how misterious you are,
BUT YOU ARE NOT STRANGE,NOT MISTERY,OR SOMETHING SPECIAL(quin from Buckinham castle)
YOU ARE SIMPLE ELDER WOMEN,MENTALY RETARDED, NOT LIVING IN THE WORLD OF REALITY,AND FULL FULFILMENTS OF LAST SUPERPOWER 8TH KIND DESCRIBED IN BIBLE,BEFORE ESTABLISHING NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH
you are not stranger,
just dumb buut atheistic loser and misearable wreched lost creature with lost oportuinity to be RESIDENT FUTURE OF THIS NEW EARTHLY GOVERMENT
SO?
IT IS DIAGNOSE ABOUT YOUR SELF PROCALIMED MISTERY,BE STRANGER,or something speacial( janitor women quin from Buckingham Palace)
DS Annie is a smart caring woman and does not deserve to be talked to that way. What has she done to you that makes you speak that way to her? I would bet that as bad as you treat her if you came up needing help she would still help you if she could.

Please give her a brake. She is not doing anything to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 774,167
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liam 559,067
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min NEWS-FLASH 175,574
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 16 min Jolly 23,961
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 36 min WasteWater 265,025
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 49 min waaasssuuup 441,759
The Global Elites Are Moving Things Underground 55 min Marty Fong 3
More from around the web