Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#519439 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Have anyone taken note of how doc "Reality" often comes onto this thread and immediately attacks both believers and non believers alike, and how he does not convey God's truth in the spirit of love and concern and hold grudges against others, call people names and respond to common sense posts aimed at him by posting silly YouTube cartoon video's in stead of engaging those in direct conversation to convey his contents?
http://www.awn.com/files/imagepicker/35/1106g...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#519440 Apr 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't tell the sex of posters without a program.
To err is human, to forgive, divine.
Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.

((Cicero))
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519441 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhhh ~ somethings make it all worthwhile, wooops, I really mean some people make it all worthwhile :)
:) Alot of people make and have made it worth while.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519442 Apr 12, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome LW.
I knew you were happy with your Husband .:)
HFN
Thanks He quite a fabulous fellow in my eyes.
He has his hands full with someone like me.lol.
God bless.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#519443 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Have anyone taken note of how doc "Reality" often comes onto this thread and immediately attacks both believers and non believers alike, and how he does not convey God's truth in the spirit of love and concern and hold grudges against others, call people names and respond to common sense posts aimed at him by posting silly YouTube cartoon video's in stead of engaging those in direct conversation to convey his contents?
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/034/c/...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#519444 Apr 12, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don’t want to say hello to you Doof. I don’t think you realize what a Doof you are making yourself look like. Sorry IANS but no one is taking you seriously.
Oh well.
There was a time, long ago, when he made some good posts. He has been filibustering for a few months now. So sad to see a good mind go to waste.

"Never let your mouth run faster than your brain."

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#519445 Apr 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you don't know it's JFK.
I'm not giving attribution to quote I know everybody is familiar with.
.. finally !!..

.. let me correct a Harvard grad. FDR said it first ..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#519446 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. was that FDR or JFK ??..
.. you forgot the link ..
<snicker>

I think he owes Luci a huge apology.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519447 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Correction..........his CONTENTIONS........

“"None shall pass"”

There

#519448 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. a penny saved is a penny earned ..
((Franklin))
"A Benny shaved is a Benny urned," - Fractured Fairytale

“"None shall pass"”

There

#519449 Apr 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you don't know it's JFK.
I'm not giving attribution to quote I know everybody is familiar with.
Aparently you aren't.

JFK was a plagiarist.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519450 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Lil Whiskers:
I'm currently writing my autobiography, HISS & TELL.
To ensure best-seller success, the book includes an X-rated chapter on my lurid sexual adventures. Absolutely nobody has written a book on lesbian cats. Isn't that amazing?
It will include pictures of my frisky female feline friends draped in scarfs, tied to beds and, best of all, through photoshop enhancement, enlarged whiskers. So, your "Lil" whiskers will become big whiskers!
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, you'll be famous!
Passionately, Fedora
P.S. Please e-mail me some naked pictures, OK?
<quoted text>
.. Fedora always enjoys a good debate, says she'll check in with you tomorrow and asked me to tell you she needs to read her bible tonight since she's including a chapter of sage feline advise in her autobiography, HISS & TELL ..
.. I know she's going to use the verse in the book:
Proverbs 29:20 :: There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.
Well if she likes the verse maybe she should quit doing it.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#519451 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
DeAngelo of Memphis wrote:
Hey listen man, I don't consider myself a christian but I just had to take a lil bite of this. This passage may sound like a bad case of narcissism but looking at it from the overall message of the Bible it seems like it's saying to not trust in flesh which could be capable of causing U to stray from righteousness but to put all trust in God and stay on the path of His will.
Lawest wrote:
You certainly have the right idea sir, sadly however it may be wasted on some of the residents here, but don't let that sway you, you say that you are not a believer but you seem to have more of a God given mind than some here who profess that they are believers. Press on in Christ.
Peace.
Well I believe to a certain extent. Some things seem true, some stuff sound like rubbish. I try to not come to a definite conclusion about what I may believe until I have gathered all of the facts, opinions, and disinformation that loom and sorted through them. That would really take a lifetime so I really don't see how most individuals can have their minds made up about anything dealing with God, or lack there of. But I can say that I am damn near smack in the middle. I feel that God is real and that the processes of life are the work of His intelligent being but at the same time can agree with the scientific theories that try to explain on a more modern level the way these processes perform their respective duties.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519452 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Serah. had some annoying things to come my way today that I need to deal with pretty immediately as well, ask for the continued prayers of yourself and all sincere hearts.
Blessings.
You got it.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#519453 Apr 12, 2013
c-ya

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#519454 Apr 12, 2013
On your first question, hmm, yes because I would think that a god would understand more than I could.
Following that line or reasoning, there is nothing a god could do or say that you would judge negatively, simply because it is a god that is saying it or doing it.

Let's say Hitler was a god. You'd agree that he was a good god, because he would understand more than you could?
Second question, uhh, that's a hard one considering the motive of such a command. According to scripture obviously Jesus knows that any flesh of this world cannot be trusted because of the potential to corrupt the mind to sin, even when it comes to family being that influence. It is meant for all trust to be in God. Nothing matters in this world but how we live.
Trust is not love. Had the writer intended to, he could have easily written what he meant, if you suggest he was not doing that.

And if the advice is to not trust flesh of this world, you can't trust the Bible either, as it was produced by the flesh of this world. If that was an actual message from an actual god, that god would have to deliver it personally and explicitly, to leave no doubt where the message was coming from. Any other method relies on the flesh of this world to convey it, so would be self defeating.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#519455 Apr 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ask not what your country can do for you.
"Ask what you can do for your country."
Romans 1:9 For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;

10 Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.

11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

12 That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#519456 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I've never posted so many scriptures and Prayers ~ thanks Boooots.... because while I am thinking of scriptures and Prayers to Post, I am reading them :)
Heavenly Father, as you know, I am facing a major health challenge in my life. I ask that you grant me the energy and determination to seek out and find the right physicians, treatments and programs; the courage and grace to follow them; and your peace and serenity to rest and restore my body, mind and spirit. Amen.
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Prayer/2010/0... ***
Actually, this one is quite appropriate for me as I am off to the Docs on Monday and actually have a 'White Coat Phobia' but do know I have to follow up some results that I received a few weeks ago.
Maybe there are others out there facing health issues that this Prayer will benefit, but I won't say I hope so,'cause I hope everyone is well and happy :)
I am concerned to hear that you are facing some health issues, because it is always stressful to be in that situation. I was corresponding frequently with a person, who I met last year on our vacation, since that time, and until we were on vacation this year. He has been fighting various forms of cancer for several years, and has tried every new remedy that he finds out about, and also helping others in a similar dilemma through some online sites.

He made a late decision to buy a ticket to fly to the same place again this year, to arrive a week or so before we did, and after I arrived there I emailed him to see if he had actually arrived, and after a few days he sent me an email stating that he had to scrap the trip as his cancer was worse, and the flight itself could be very dangerous for him plus being out of our country where we have excellent medical care, would not be a good thing in his condition.
I waited for several weeks, with the occasional note to him for an update, and finally received word from his wife that he had gone into a palliative care facility as the end was getting near.

This man is a believer too, and in addition to all the remedies he was trying he was placing his faith in God. But he is going to die, with or without God, as we all are, but he is going to do it sooner than he had hoped.

I wish you well, but keep your options open, and put your faith in the doctors and the medical system, as the knowledge and technology in medicine today can do many things that it couldn't do even a few years ago. My son is a doctor, though he doesn't diagnose or treat people but is an anesthesiologist so he sees people in operations for all sorts of problems.

If you believe that God will help you then let that belief lift your spirit so that your body will be more likely to heal (I am assuming this situation is a case of your body needing to overcome some illness or injury).

Your mental attitude and determination to get well, regardless of what you give the credit to, will do a lot for you.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#519457 Apr 12, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don’t want to say hello to you Doof. I don’t think you realize what a Doof you are making yourself look like. Sorry IANS but no one is taking you seriously.
Oh well.
He must be very very young ~ I have never seen a poster (apart from Pomonia Atheist) call people so many names....

Remember that old school rhyme?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me;
When I am in my grave and dead, you will think of the names you called me.....

He will indeed be haunted by his own words; we are that which we make of ourselves and you are right, no-one takes a childish name caller seriously, except perhaps, another child :)
Rosa Winkel

Surry Hills, Australia

#519458 Apr 12, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT SHE WRITE,
It doesn't mean that this is the truth
this lustig and hungry sexualy women is ready in thoughts and body to leave her sick husband
her rants on the web sexual pages are loud sound that this person iss Liar,lustig, and without of high spiritual moral values
sorry
my vast research and experience exclude any LIES about her,and many around vicious immoral sick perverts and cheap atheists denying their own Maker
those immoral crimes,Lies, and insulting Gods Law come to an end,very very soon?
just being child of God, this child of God,not suppose to kiss children of darkness and moral depravation seating by the devil table,and eating own daily abominable vomits
STFU! Lifelover has enough to put up with already, without your insanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min okimar 2,437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min PadMark 678,910
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 33 min Tony 6,260
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 40 min ROCCO 118,945
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 41 min New Age Spiritual... 33,215
______ *ANTICHRIST in plain view / (*News) ______ 51 min GlobalNewsYTube 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min trifecta1 982,134
More from around the web