“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#519329 Apr 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
very glad to hear that she's fine! thank you!
YW.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519331 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>GOD's Blessings to you also Lil Whispers;
Father, this world sometimes bewilders me and is beyond my understanding. I see poverty and disease, storms and earthquakes, war and killing. Many hearts are bound by ego and fear. Please strengthen my faith in your higher purpose and open my mind to the truth that everything is unfolding according to your divine plan. Let compassion and love for my brothers and sisters flow from me and may we all be uplifted by your glory. AMEN.
http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Prayer/2010/0... ***
Thank you I like the one Ultimate Source of strength the best.
Psalms 121.God bless.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#519332 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.
2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;
3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.
5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:
6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
The early bird catches the worm.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#519333 Apr 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??
You ever hear the parable of when a stone is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that screams is the one that got hit?
Why did that line about atheists being mentally ill strike you so personal?
Are you mentally ill? You sure write like it. Get some help. In fact there is a Shrink on the billboard...Dr Shrink..you have a patient. Be gentle..lol.
Ever hear the parable "You'll never hear the effing shot"?

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#519334 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
15 A penny saved is a penny earned.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#519335 Apr 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't think like that if you lived in a democracy.
ROFLMAO

You get more insane every day.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#519336 Apr 12, 2013
FoxNews wrote:
**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----
http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs
Come on... you got this all wrong. You think Jesus needs all that oil to pave the streets of Jerusalem with gold!

You been looking for a sign which has already been known... and it is not 'wealth' on a mammon scale Jesus will herald in behind stupid cemented walls.

Get real if you want truly to share the truth with believers 'Patmos Ministeries'.

The true spirit of prophesy IN Jesus, is just that... Spiritual... not material.

Since: Jan 12

Memphis, TN

#519337 Apr 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I'm starting a game for the skeptics here. Post a piece of Biblical scripture that you think is particularly awful, and see if you can get a Christian to defend it as something good.
I think this is complete shit:
Mathew 10:37 ďAnyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. Anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
Hey listen man, I don't consider myself a christian but I just had to take a lil bite of this. This passage may sound like a bad case of narcissism but looking at it from the overall message of the Bible it seems like it's saying to not trust in flesh which could be capable of causing U to stray from righteousness but to put all trust in God and stay on the path of His will.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#519338 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That wasn't your nose. And it wasn't coffee.
It was you!

ROFLMAO
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519339 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto to your posting my Twin ..... this is a Thread made for uplifting others as well as ourselves, a place where we can share Prayers and Scriptures, a place where we can Spiritually grow.
Yes that is why I stayed. Iím glad to see my Twin.:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519340 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Dust of small sandels and walk away placing it all in God's hands
along with a prayer and folding of hands.God bless.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#519341 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You too?
We waste so much time with this garbling problem. How many of you are unable to read an idea and reproduce it without changing it in significant ways?
Are you really unable to see the difference between what I wrote, and your version of it? Let me help you: I am an agnostic atheist, meaning that while I don't accept any god claims, I cannot and do not pronounce gods as being either nonexistent or logically impossible or contingently. And I can prove that the Christian god doesn't exist.
Thus, I do NOT claim that "deities don't exist" as I stated, but I do say that Jehovah-Jesus doesn't. I have never commented on your god, which appears to be different from Jehovah-Jesus
Now try again. According to this post, what do I claim and what do I not claim about gods?
^^^^^^^ Meltdown of a clueless liar.^^^^^^^

“Love much, trust none”

There

#519342 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Those were your literacy skills that were just revealed to be defective.
<quoted text>
If it exists, you'll have to show me.
<quoted text>
People like you and Hick-up might not believe in the godhood of Jesus, but you both function as Christians in these discussions in the sense that you both borrow heavily from their playbook. It's pretty uninspiring.
By the way, here's a friendly tip: your mood and personality cycle all over the place. Ask your doctor about a mood stabilizer. Read this first: http://bipolar.about.com/od/moodstabilizers/a...
^^^^^ The meltdown continues.^^^^^^^^
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#519343 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Let us give them Scriptures and Prayers, in this forum for JESUS.... it might help them overcome their fear!!
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.
Yes that would be a good thing to do for someone who might be open to Godsí call.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519344 Apr 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have hoped that your reason for believing was a bit loftier than worrying about the fate of your soul, but I have found that is a major motivator for many who claim they believe - FEAR.
Putting aside the fact that you believe, and I trust that you are being honest about that, if somehow it was possible to actually prove the existence of God, and it was found definitely that no God exists, do you think that such information would affect you dramatically?
The alledged "fear" factor that so many of you unbelievers use is also an over played card here, those who lean on God's mighty arm in sincerity are not operating in fear, because that is not the spirit that Christ has given us, even as we speak I have at least a pair if not more of extreme and crucial situations staring me in the face where I do not know how I will get out of, but God knows and he will deliver me and make a way of escape as he has always done for me, I am a witness for this and he has yet to let me down.

2 Timothy 1:7
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Corinthians 4:8
We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

“Love much, trust none”

There

#519345 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I lied about you quoting Le_Le? I doubt it.
I'm going with insane. You are just confabulating now.
You claimed I repeated LeLe's words (parroting) a couple pages back.

You have proven you are a liar. I need no further proof from you.
Everything you write is now worthless words from a proven liar.

Please, continue your pitiful and disgraceful rant.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#519346 Apr 12, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You're smart enough to realize the more you speak out against bible verses, the more you will see them right?
You do know that I hope. For example:
1st Cor.1:18
For the word of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
[[
I think that verse applies to the likes of you.
Now I don't write verses that much. But guess what, if bible verses gets under your skin, then you will continue to see them, until you learn how to not let them get under your skin.
And we will know that, when you stop complaining.
You actually thought complaining about bible verses to Christians, would lessen the use of bible verses??? ROFL!!iyai!!lol. You starting to get quite amusing fella or you're rather clueless.
I've never posted so many scriptures and Prayers ~ thanks Boooots.... because while I am thinking of scriptures and Prayers to Post, I am reading them :)

Heavenly Father, as you know, I am facing a major health challenge in my life. I ask that you grant me the energy and determination to seek out and find the right physicians, treatments and programs; the courage and grace to follow them; and your peace and serenity to rest and restore my body, mind and spirit. Amen.

http://www.beliefnet.com/Faiths/Prayer/2010/0... ***

Actually, this one is quite appropriate for me as I am off to the Docs on Monday and actually have a 'White Coat Phobia' but do know I have to follow up some results that I received a few weeks ago.

Maybe there are others out there facing health issues that this Prayer will benefit, but I won't say I hope so,'cause I hope everyone is well and happy :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#519347 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have a local VFW. You'll have to tell them yourself.
So you are a liar as well as a coward.

The two often go hand in hand.

Skom was right after all! LOL

And to think I gave you the benefit of doubt.

Oh well. Live and learn.

Feel free to continue foaming at the mouth.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#519348 Apr 12, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
All these trolls on here that don't want to read scriptures, reminds me of children, saying --'your not playing the games I want to play, just what you aduts want to play!''thats not fair'!-- lol
And stamping the feet in a childish tantrum :O)~ see these misbehaving kids all the time in the supermarkets LOL, and here they are in forums!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519350 Apr 12, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
A second question: Do you have any problems with the fact that certain parts of the Bible, which fundamentalists believe are 100% true, have, in fact, been proved by man, and by more than just one means, to be actually not true? I will not suggest ever that all of the Bible has been proved to be fiction, but I know, and I know that many theologians accept also, that certain parts are not factual.
First off you will have to tell me which parts of the Bible that is it that you believe that man has disprove. Also like many you use the the term "fundamentalist" because again like so many before you, you automatically equate all christians with the right-wing political group of conservatives, news flash..........not at all necessarily so, I personally have voted for Obama twice strictly because of economic reasons despite not agreeing with his stance on Abortion or same sex marriages, but I can't do anything about that but pray over it with others, so I voted in favor of those things which directly effect financially.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min pusherman_ 775,697
Heartfelt Farewell by Thousands of Devotees 53 min Himanshr 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,196
21 Dead Babies Found on Riverbank in China (Mar '10) 1 hr TehO 662
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ2 37,821
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 559,652
Who would like Darwins Theory of Evolution take... (Dec '10) 2 hr ChristineM 48,263
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 9 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web