Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#519279 Apr 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
When you can address me as lil whispers then we might I say might talk until then no.
That was my fault.

But I think that you'll have to admit that Lil Whiskas was kind of cute - not like Dim, Derp, and Doof.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#519280 Apr 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
I alerted Buck. If he shows up, the it'll be Barnum & Bailey.
Oh no. Talk about a food fight.

Buck could swap stories with Dim about slam.

Somebody even more toxic than Buck is Yankee Yahoo. Do you know that one?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#519281 Apr 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a stupid homosexual.I am happy being homosexual.
Fixed :)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#519282 Apr 12, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>God´s curse be upon you for calling me the son of the devil.
Who's a sad little Satan's boy?
You, that's who!

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#519283 Apr 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Buck is a hoot, personally.........

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#519284 Apr 12, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh but it is relevant to us both that he does exist, I do see what you are saying however, that if God exists ( which some of us here KNOWS that he does ) then what is irrelevant is that it doesn't matter rather you don't believe or rather I do believe because his existence is not depended on anyone's belief or disbelief one way or the other, the reason that I said it is relevant to us because if I want to be saved, I have to believe for MY souls salvation sake that he is as real and more so than anyone or anything else, or like you I'll be lost due to disbelief and disobedience to his Word. And that is the difference in not only WHERE we are coming from but where we will be GOING.
I would have hoped that your reason for believing was a bit loftier than worrying about the fate of your soul, but I have found that is a major motivator for many who claim they believe - FEAR.

Putting aside the fact that you believe, and I trust that you are being honest about that, if somehow it was possible to actually prove the existence of God, and it was found definitely that no God exists, do you think that such information would affect you dramatically?

A second question: Do you have any problems with the fact that certain parts of the Bible, which fundamentalists believe are 100% true, have, in fact, been proved by man, and by more than just one means, to be actually not true? I will not suggest ever that all of the Bible has been proved to be fiction, but I know, and I know that many theologians accept also, that certain parts are not factual.
Adam

Germany

#519285 Apr 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Fixed :)
God knows you are a liar.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#519286 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That's very kind of you, but I think you have it backwards. This isn't the thread of yesteryear. Things have changed a lot just in the months that I've been here. This is the New-WSJLM.
May I be the among the first to welcome you. You might hear a little good natured ridicule of faith, and occasional blasphemy, but take it in good spirit and you'll fit right in!
Click the link below to continue complete your NewWSJLM registration (you will be required to create a permanent password). If you cannot click the link, copy and paste it into your browser.
https://web.wsjlm.org/NewWSJLMRegistration/ne...
You brought nothing new here ...
Just more of the same ol tired routine.
Adam

Germany

#519287 Apr 12, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's a sad little Satan's boy?
You, that's who!
You stupid homosexual.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#519288 Apr 12, 2013
I'm starting a game for the skeptics here. Post a piece of Biblical scripture that you think is particularly awful, and see if you can get a Christian to defend it as something good.

I think this is complete shit:

Mathew 10:37 “Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me. Anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."
Adam

Germany

#519289 Apr 12, 2013

What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519290 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
That was my fault.
But I think that you'll have to admit that Lil Whiskas was kind of cute - not like Dim, Derp, and Doof.
So your the mischief maker.CUTE humm I am a woman from head to toe ya know female gender.Now I ask you could you see me with a face full of whiskers wearing a mini dress with red high heels.Humm cute ya say.lol lol
Adam

Germany

#519291 Apr 12, 2013
I think Ppl become homosexual by the consum of pork meat.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#519292 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I remember the moniker, but not the personality behind it.
Adam

Germany

#519293 Apr 12, 2013

Christian Preacher Says STOP EATING PORK
Adam

Germany

#519294 Apr 12, 2013

Christianity vs Homosexuality: Who's Right?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#519295 Apr 12, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no. What's going to happen if one of the Christian bashers leaves the forum? What a riot this is. I know you didn't intend this Le Le but this is the funniest thing I've heard today. Thanks for helping me to laugh.
You are welcome Chris.
Consider it a bday gift.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519296 Apr 12, 2013
Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh and hast fensed me with bones and sinews.

Thou hast granted me life and favour and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.

And these things hast thou hid in thine heart;I know that this is with thee.
Job 10:11-13

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#519297 Apr 12, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
I think this is complete shit:
And why should any Christian concern themselves with what you think? They should not.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#519298 Apr 12, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is Thursday hon ...
Yes..yes it was.

I could have used two Wednesdays this week..
lol.
Time is flying.

Thanks hu.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Bongo 119,058
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min _KENTUCKY 678,980
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 32 min manapua 2,525
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 46,211
Why does everyone claim that they are native am... (May '09) 2 hr Anonymous 28
Illegal to hoard or store extra food under USA ... (Jun '08) 4 hr Wanderer 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr _KENTUCKY 982,137
More from around the web