Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#519120 Apr 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And here it is again.
Jesus loves you - or else. The reason a person needs to download Jesus 2.0 today is because Jesus says they are wicked,and we know what he does to those kinds of people. What's the message there? It uses the word "love," but its an implied threat that one had better submit.
That's not love, and this religion does not teach love, even if some of its iconography includes Jesus cuddling a lamb, or crepuscular rays fanning out over a dove in flight.
Perhaps if you believed in something besides your own ego, you wouldn't be such a lying insulting a-hole.

Maybe religion is a bunch of BS, however, your posts simply prove that religion isn't needed as an excuse to be a worthless and useless to humanity.

You are no better than the people you bemoan and far worse than most.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#519121 Apr 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am way to happy this am to rub noses with you over this.
Hey Mam

How you doing today? I hope very well. Maybe you will get a bit of sunshine. Left message on the other thread for you.

xxx

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#519122 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. it's interesting to note that the surge in religious tracts occurred during the cultural cold war with the USSR to counter the sinister influence of atheistic communism ..
[4] 1954 - "under god" was added to the Pledge, changing America from one nation, indivisible, into one nation, divided by religion.
[5] 1956 - "In god we trust" made the national motto
[6] 1957 - "In god we trust" added to the paper currency
.. it certainly looks like a political move ..
Good morning HL,
Great minds think alike ...and when they don't they share. Edu is a wonderful thing.

I hadn't considered the cultural clash with the USSR or Americanism v. Communism ...a great point. I shall consider it now, thank you.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#519123 Apr 12, 2013
Cheriann wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine by me ..... no problem
:-D

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#519124 Apr 12, 2013
Good night all. I am closing the office for the weekend. Your day is my night. xx

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#519125 Apr 12, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite all of the complaints from the believers about our presence here, this thread is immensely popular.
Then please allow me, a charter member, to welcome you.
Please come in ...
But do so with the knowledge that you may find people praying, posting scripture, paying homage to a God of their choosing, or no God at all ...etc.
We also happen to have a couple of dorks running loose ...pay them no mind for they are harmless.
So pls mingle and make yourself to home.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#519126 Apr 12, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please allow me, a charter member, to welcome you.
Please come in ...
But do so with the knowledge that you may find people praying, posting scripture, paying homage to a God of their choosing, or no God at all ...etc.
We also happen to have a couple of dorks running loose ...pay them no mind for they are harmless.
So pls mingle and make yourself to home.
You take in a lot of stray animals, I bet. LOL

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519127 Apr 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this one too....
Isaiah 44:22
I have swept away your offenses like a cloud,
your sins like the morning mist.Return to me,
for I have redeemed you.”
WE are "Redeemable"
NICE least I slip and fall into sin.
Who is there to grab me with loving hands.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#519128 Apr 12, 2013
If I remember correctly today is the day of surgery for Lifelover's husband.

Just wanted to throw out a reminder so that those that pray...can pray and those that send out loving thoughts and well wishes could send those out.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#519129 Apr 12, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You take in a lot of stray animals, I bet. LOL
I know ...but the man evidently has an education ...and that in & of itself has value.

If nothing else perhaps he knows how to exterminate dorks.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#519130 Apr 12, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
good grief! i'm convinced that you're missing the program 'chip' that processes common sense and sarcasim.
What you think of me is irrelevant. I apologize to no one for seeing life on my own terms.

However since we are on the discussion of irrelevancy...I will give you my thoughts on your "chip".

I do not disrespect you for the religion of your choice...it is exactly that...your choice.

My disrespect for you...let's see...which one I will start with???

You have had much to say about your disapproval of same-sex marriage...how it is sinful and redefines marraige. Yet...

You come to this place 5 days a week and disrespect your own marriage. You disrespect your wife. You have admitted that your online life is separate from you at home life. You lust after women to the point that there are some that have blocked you from their tmails.

Then there is Kait...you love antagonizing her and she is more than a willing participant. I don't read 95% of her post if they are directed at you...they get rather nasty. You know this and yet you keep digging at her and then when she responds...you shove "Jesus" down her throat. In my opinion...you add to her "sin" and love every minute of it.

While I am at it...you have been asked numerous times to keep your "lust" to yourself...you refuse because you say it is "fun". Yet when you come to this thread...I do not see you having "fun" with the Christian women here...why not Wasup??? Why don't you treat them as you do the non-Christian women???

I don't disrespect you for your beliefs...I never have...it has always been because of your treatment to those that believe differently than you.

So...now you know why I have no respect for you. If your marriage is bad...then get out of it or fix it. If it is good...then respect your vows...respect your wife...don't cheat on her by lusting after women on a discussion/opinion site.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#519131 Apr 12, 2013
Good morning all.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#519132 Apr 12, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Philippians 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;
10 That ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ.
11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.....
Absolutely. Good morning Serah, how's everything today?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#519133 Apr 12, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Today I want to ask for your protection and blessing upon Christian leaders around the world. Please give wisdom and guidance, and surround them with guardian angels. I pray for pastors, missionaries, and other church leaders; for Christian heads of governments; for teachers and parents; for social and relief workers; for every kind of leader that is out there doing your work, your will, your ministry. I lift them up to you, for their tasks are difficult. Block Satan's attempts to harm them or sidetrack them. Help them stay focused on the tasks and the missions to which you have called them. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#519134 Apr 12, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning HL,
Great minds think alike ...and when they don't they share. Edu is a wonderful thing.
I hadn't considered the cultural clash with the USSR or Americanism v. Communism ...a great point. I shall consider it now, thank you.
.. it also seems there's been a recent surge in religious claims among political candidates, a stressing of their Christianity and deep faith ..

.. a response to Islam ??..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#519135 Apr 12, 2013
Oh okay...I think this is a good example of what I mean...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

and then this...

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSHQAVD...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#519136 Apr 12, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is there to grab me with loving hands.
.. morning Lil Whiskers. Just want you to know that you can count on me ..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#519137 Apr 12, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the practice of law, there's a saying:
If the facts are on your side, pound the facts.
If the law is on your side, pound the law.
If neither the facts nor the law are on your side, pound the table.
Posting verses is the Christians' equivalent of pounding the table.
Great metaphor. Thanks!!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#519138 Apr 12, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to be "thrilled" about having something others don't?
Some things are better kept to one's self.
What you think you have doesn't seem to be working for you,..you are as worthless as I am.....cheers good buddy!
You are worthless Mike because YOU chose to believe so, but don't draw me into your cesspool of of self made misery. And yes, I am thrilled to be Blessed.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#519139 Apr 12, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. morning Lil Whiskers. Just want you to know that you can count on me ..
When you can address me as lil whispers then we might I say might talk until then no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min science is god 88,387
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min science is god 703,798
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min science is god 996,542
Trump is Gods anointed!!! 1 hr John the Baptist 2
Should I marry my gf who is pregnant with my ch... 1 hr John the Baptist 12
"Doctor REALITY" is FOS 1 hr Pang Sow Foosh 2
Ted Nugent and NRA for president (Jul '14) 1 hr freespeechmcgee 7