Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#518922 Apr 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I try, sometimes it is called sarcasism, lol.
I see...
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> A very beautiful post Irrira, and filled with the spirit of humbleness, the video link was beautiful as well.
Hope a God Blessed night and day for you.
James 1:5-8
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering . For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed . 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
“Wisdom is a heart that seeks to learn, but only the wisest thing to do if we have heart enough to deal with what we find.” IR

“To have two minds it is impossible to go in any direction, for the feet cannot walk in opposite paths.” IR

“To live in the mind of God is the happiest bubble of such unbreakable strength, it is impossible for anyone to escape, as the will to do so can never be broken.” IR
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Not for those who are Blessed to understand it my friend, and that is no problem on this end, and through time can also imply forward as well as backwards, but true is that we don't want to look backwards but to move forward IN the Lord.
Luke 9:62
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God
Everyone is blessed with the spirit of God who lives my brother... it just depends if they are aware of any support they can contribute by living with his breath.

It is true that when a circle in drawn in Time we are always at the beginning of the end for someone. One reason why life with God is eternal.

I like that last... sadly it calls for stamina in faith... and to take it to the end of his purpose, is not to know the good reasons that have been in store for mankind from the very beginning.

In truth, all such things are as King Solomon says, that there is nothing new under the sun, and if all things are vanity, then it seems the vainest creature that ever walked the earth is man himself, who finds little place for a woman to be worthy of, except by his side when he screams for help.

Might also be a reason why in the end, God called for a bride to clear the airwaves of His Truth. The humblest of all being Son of man, who reached out and found worth even in those who men judged. Either way, that which is called scripture has been a source of nourishment for every cause under the sun - even if not believed there seems good cause to contend it – but the final word does not belong to man, and has already been announced! God... through his Love... came to earth trough his son... and Jesus has been more true to his Father's Word than any man can claim to have, tho the gospel writers as any 'church'... lay down their believed rules for the Time that they lived in, and like the OT or the NT, all that divides men has also united. God therefore not only has the last Word, but the first !

Well my friend, that is my sermon for today.
~~sorry~~ if it's a bit long, and trust your ears are still in tune ~~smile~~
Go forward in the Peace you share today, and know that God truly is Love. Share it.
Adam

Germany

#518923 Apr 11, 2013
Jackson wrote:
Jesus will forgive you for murder,sex crimes,gluttony....most pleasures of the flesh...so if you pray everyday you can do whatever you want...enjoy yourself...bathe in the pleasures....its a loophole.....hey he made the rules not you....just do it!!!
Arey you making fun? That would mean I can do whatever I want and commit such crimes because Jesus would forgive all my sins. Hilarious

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518924 Apr 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can identify with that... thank you!
One reason why I always say... Take Care.
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me.
I do too Alice...
~~hugs~~
Not sure if you saw I had replied to you.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#518925 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Arey you making fun? That would mean I can do whatever I want and commit such crimes because Jesus would forgive all my sins. Hilarious
You are a child of the Wicked One,Satan the devil.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518926 Apr 11, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello P-Warrior
Is this the place where you seek your GOD?
Now that is a dumb question Mike! You show me who is my God in here.
Take care friend...

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#518927 Apr 11, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves me.
.. who told you my middle name ??..

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518928 Apr 11, 2013
Phil Gray wrote:
<quoted text>
I fart up your nose.
how now brown cow

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518929 Apr 11, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Let every man examine himself and let him eat of his own bread and drink from his own cup.
For it shall all pass like waves washing upon the sandy beaches.Tides come in and Tides go out.
How many good words are washed away in the sands of Time lil sister? I see you! In truth... I see you often, and am ashamed to say I should share with you more. I kept a post tho, and will try and get back to you on that one... all about the roof tops... a well worth the sharing thoughts on.
Take care LW and LuV U 2. God Bless.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518930 Apr 11, 2013
>>>anyone<<<
Stop shouting! My ears were not mad for such violent speech.
Adam

Germany

#518931 Apr 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are a child of the Wicked One,Satan the devil.
Hey look it's you.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518932 Apr 11, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is Thursday hon ...
nah nah nah nah... it's Friday Bro! And 10:30 am too.
Been reading you and thanx for your contribution... well understood.~~smooch~~
Doctor REALITY

United States

#518933 Apr 11, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>how now brown cow
You are of your father,Daffy Duck:

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#518934 Apr 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
In my honest *opinion* your attitude towards Christians on here was formed from the get go
You are incorrect. My attitude toward the Christians here was mostly formed when none of you would take a stand for what was right regarding the Dimwit. Had anybody at all come forward then, things would have been much different. I explained it at the time: I no longer felt any duty to consider the feelings or opinions of any Christian on this thread. And I still don't.
NoStress4me wrote:
The discussion has been had several times as to why people do not respond to certain posters. Many Christians and non-Christians alike have agreed that at times it just fan’s the fire. I have already honestly apologized to you in the past, so to say that I was indifferent to you is incorrect.
I didn't ask for or require your apology. What I needed from you and/or any other Christian here was to take an impartial stand and rebuke the Dimwit. He was and is clearly in the wrong.

You made your choice. And you fanned a fire that way.

Don't worry about it. It's spilled milk now. Try to do better next time if you're displeased with the way things worked out here.

In the meantime, my relationship with Dim and with the other Christians of this thread is pretty much determined. I'm not expecting remorse from the Dimwit or for any Christian to suddenly stand up and do the right thing. It's not what you do. You all would rather be silent about the Dimwit, and Dim has long ago forgiven himself. I haven't.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#518935 Apr 11, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This might be a bit off point and will only apply to Christians in the USA. Have you heard that for the 2nd time parts of our gov, at a state level in Co. and also fed at DHS are saying Christians need to be watched. Wonder what happens if someone said oh, fill in the blank. I already know by the word it gets worse but wonder if anyone caught this?
http://www.examiner.com/article/colo-undershe...
Interesting and a little far out, Chris, but if you look at the lists of "hate groups" in the USA who claim an affiliation with Christianity, but are rabidly dangerous groups, there may be some logic in what that person was saying. Certainly from just what happened at 911, and since, with local mosques having produced terrorists - two young boys from my community here were part of the early activities of the 911 and subsequent events, and one was killed and the other (brothers) was arrested by Americans. These were local boys who had moved here from some other country with their families originally, but at the time they got quite a write up in local papers, including class group photos from their high school days here.

I think the law has to have their eyes open to any potential problem, and when one sees people, such as Fred Phelps, and others of their ilk, is it really all that strange to be conscious about what religious groups might be doing, or promoting. We know just from Topix that there are people even on here from some pretty bizarre churches.

It is sad that Christianity, one of the oldest institutions in many of our communities, has to fall into such a category, but we cannot be blind to the possibility of another 911 or another Oklahoma City bomber.

I would be upset though, if police started targeting Christians specifically for certain events. They should be open though, to reports that any religious group is involved in any anti society activities. There are dozens of such groups now active, though most of them are not affiliated with any particular church or denomination, that I have heard of.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#518936 Apr 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ti cket/immigration-restrictionis t-groups-hope-launch-grassroot s-revolt-against-190447654--el ection.html Here's a sad dose of REALITY of the GOP: Immigrants of color will NEVER trust what the Republican Party in America says to them,as far as trying to convince them that they 'CAN' be fair,open-minded,and unbiased. O.K.?! That's R-E-A-L-I-T-Y. O.K.?? It's WAY too late for the GOP to try to convince voters of non-European descent that they are not cold,arrogant,uncaring countryclub folks who wish many of the African Americans,and other people of color in America, would go back to their ancestor's homelands. After years and years and years of turning their noses up at voters of non-European descent,the GOP is now having to face the REALITY of millions of voter-eligible immigrants turning their noses up at THEM.
GOP,I'm just keepin' it REAL.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#518937 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look it's you.
You are of Beelzebub,the chief of demons.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#518938 Apr 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um.......lol
Shouldn't that be "atheism is based on *no* proof"?
You claim that there's no proof....
Do you believe in unicorns and spaghetti monsters?
If you don't, then that's simply your faith in the lack of their existence.

See how stupid that sounds? That's what you're saying.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518939 Apr 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
News flash for Christians :
We have to remember that Jesus KNOWS our battles- and that we must practice
what He preached.
In honoring this: we are submitting to be MORE like Jesus-
and will grow in our skills as siblings in Christ .
Enabling our souls to be more at peace when wrongly treated by the 'lost'.
Able to be an example to the guilty party- able to pray for them to be found.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember when we shared that kind of Love? And the music?
Miss you Sister Friend but understand you have more to do since those day... Just know you are never forgotten, and God Bless.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QPi5G3WjK94XX
(((*()*))) hugs xx
Truths wrote:
I don't wanna read 720 posts since yesterday!!!
(((((((EVERYBODY))))))))))
Hey you! News Flash!
Good excuse to say I love you too.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518940 Apr 11, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Sure it is. You teach each other by example, as do we.
What is this need you have ...you v. we, us v. them ...why are you compelled to separate people into groups?

Right goes to work, left to the gas chambers.

When in the world and you look upon someone, do you immediately begin to assess the individuals worth or value to the whole of the human species? I ask because you appear to fixate on categorization. It's as if you don't see individuals ...you see specimens. To you the macro is a scary ordeal.

Am I close or have I sinned?
Doctor REALITY

United States

#518941 Apr 11, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ti cket/immigration-restrictionis t-groups-hope-launch-grassroot s-revolt-against-190447654--el ection.html Here's a sad dose of REALITY for the GOP: Immigrants of color will NEVER trust what the Republican Party in America says to them,as far as the GOP trying to convince them that they 'CAN' be fair,open-minded,and unbiased is concerned. After years and years and years of turning their noses up at voters of non-European descent,the GOP is now having to face the REALITY of millions of voter-eligible immigrants turning their noses up at THEM.
:(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 35 min Johnny 447,265
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Bongo 71,119
Simpson made morgue's embalmer's job......"easy" 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 2 hr Doctor REALITY 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Liam 699,305
Should I get shoes for long distance gf? 3 hr chard64 1
Gf spends way too much money on online shopping 3 hr ford79 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr nanoanomaly 994,961