Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#518837 Apr 11, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she made a spelling error and it came out "asset."
Just kidding boooots, I have great respect for you.
pfffft.... Speak for yourself.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#518838 Apr 11, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure about amusing Tri. He's either a robo blogger or in desperate need of Psychiatric help. It's a bit of a worry actually.
maybe, but what can we do? just like all of us, he has to attend to the affairs behind and off this billboard.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#518839 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
@Lawest100
How you doing buddy. It seems like that this thread needs more heroes like we.
It certainly wouldn't hurt Adam. I'm doing fine, and yourself?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#518840 Apr 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand that, but to a Christian as you know it’s not just a book. At times the exact words we are looking for are found in Scripture, so we post it as our thoughts on the subject. I am not trying to argue with you boooots, just giving my opinion as well. It’s good to read you again, it had been a while.
Thanks for the comments. I have been on most days, though I might have missed a day or two while on vacation, and with one of the main people, who took much of my time previously, now only posting infrequently on Topix, I sometimes don't see anything to reply to. She usually addressed me, so I would usually reply to her.

Likely you are aware of who I speak, the lady of many aliases, who denied all of the aliases but eventually had to admit she was being deceitful.

I am guessing she may finally have had a change of heart about her frequently posting here, which totaled somewhere in the 60,000 posts range (likely higher if counting all of the various aliases together).

Though I was very concerned with her and with what she posted, I must admit she took up too much of my time, which I am guilty of permitting her to do. Because I did that some others who are frequent posters did not get much of my time, to even read their posts, so I am a bit slow to catch on to what some of them are saying.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#518841 Apr 11, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I had just finished a long reply to that post with some examples, and was just cutting some of your quote to keep within the allowed maximum, and proof-reading what I had type, when my browser, Mozilla Firefox, crashed. I restarted it and restored what I had previously had opened, hoping it had kept my post, as has been the case a few times, but while looking for it, it crashed the second time, and now I have no record of my reply, nor do I have the patience to re-type. I should learn to type long replies on Wordpad or Notepad and save them frequently, so that I won't lose them, but I failed to do that this time.
Suffice it to say that I had given several examples, previously posted many times on Topix, and also stated that none of the things you claim are known facts are actually known facts.
If even some of them were known facts the word 'faith' would be irrelevant to this topic, and also the topic of proving God would not exist, as that would have already been done.
Okay I just saved up to the end of the last sentence on Wordpad, so at least if my browser crashes again I will have most of this post left.
ya ya..sure.

I will keep watching and waiting for those known bible "myths" you're referring to.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#518842 Apr 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>I think all this goes back to questioning when Scripture is used to smack at someone that believes differently.*Some* Christians use Scripture to smack at others and see nothing wrong with it. The reason I say that they see nothing wrong with it is because they say things like “It’s not me but the Bible you have issues with” after they post them. Now….at times that could be the case, don’t get me wrong. Yet a lot of times when I see it being said on here, it is to make themselves look like they should not be held accountable for their own choice of words, and when they choose to use them on others. I was not taught to call others names, in fact I believe that all are Gods children and should be treated accordingly. I would be interested to read where someone is coming from if their Church did actually teach such a thing and how they correlate it in to the teachings of Christ.
Agreed.

“John 3:seventeen”

Since: Feb 07

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#518843 Apr 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend...good to read you. I have missed your smiling face!
I can agree with what you wrote except for one thing...
You said...
"Enabling our souls to be more at peace when wrongly treated by the 'lost'."
Deb...at times...those that you feel have been wrongly treated are being treated that way because they have wrongly treated one of those "lost". Being Christian does not excuse the behavior of some...it does not give them a free pass to say whatever they want to another human being.
Both sides could use a lesson in kindness.
I hope all is well for you and that life is treating you kindly!
Good to see you ((((((Annie)))))))(c:

I agree~ That is one reason why I post to remind Christians to behave themselves <3

Location hidden

#518844 Apr 11, 2013
NoStress4me wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, completely get what you are saying, as well as agree with you. The thing is that’s not the case as I see it when it comes to my situation with the person I was responding to.
<quoted text>
Why would the beach be more attractive than Topix? LOL - just kidding boooots ;O)!! That is a lot of walking in some very nasty weather conditions, make sure you take care of yourself so you don’t get sick!
Fortunately with daily walks uphill from the beach to ur apartment of approximately 700 metres each way, with a rise of about 150 feet above sea level, I have somewhat built up a certain amount of ability to handle the long walks. Actually, though I walked the two trips to my doctor's office myself, my wife and I are attempting to continue daily walks, though our recent nasty weather does not make us quite as excited about doing that.

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#518845 Apr 11, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Deb...it does not unburden my life to be called ignorant, evil, wicked, daughter of satan and all those other terms that some of you like to use. Do those people want to help me unburden and improve my life? Is that what you call loving your neighbor?
Is calling someone an abomination and telling them that they will burn in hell building them up or tearing them down? Is that letting your light so shine that others will follow?
I knew...I should have just played solitaire this morning while I drank my coffee!
I still love ya anyway my friend...even though you got my blood flowing this morning! LOL
May your day be filled with the sunshine that warms your face...that same sunshine that touches my face and makes the day worth living.
I didn't say those things ~I DON'T post those thing <3 My posts for outreach are for whomever it is intended for -

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#518846 Apr 11, 2013
I don't wanna read 720 posts since yesterday!!!

(((((((EVERYBODY))))))))))

God BELIEVES in YOU~

#518847 Apr 11, 2013
Thanks for the shout out (((((Scott)))))))) <3

I'll be back in now and again.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#518848 Apr 11, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so ...S%#*& now I'm confused.
Was there only one or two? I'm also thinking about the one written about the mans brother that is gay. The title was; I'm a Christian Except When ...or something like that.
That is the one. There was also a reply from a Christian mother but no one can verify that the her response is valid so I won't repost it just in case.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#518849 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
The gay agenda are criminals who operate above the laws trying to remove the sin of homosexuality from the bible and make it acceptable in th public.
and for some strange reason they HATE when you mention that homosexuality consists of boofooing and carpet munching! what's up with that; they claim to be proud of it?!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#518851 Apr 11, 2013
Truths wrote:
Thanks for the shout out (((((Scott)))))))) <3
I'll be back in now and again.
((((((DEB))))))

Always good to see you.

Peace my friend.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#518852 Apr 11, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
Man a good Chicago dog sounds good tonight. Thanks HU
Wlcm

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#518853 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
Today's headline in a german newspaper was Obama comes to Frankfurt. We don´t need your hypocritical illuminati inspired John F. Kennedy copy and paste speeches of a free world here in germany. You did it 2008 in Berlin before you became the president of the united states of america. I know you also come to support the german chancellor Angela Merkel for her election campaign.You have deceived the ppl around the world enough.Please Obama stay in the U.S.
What does that have to do with homosexuality? Please stick to the subject.

:-)

Location hidden

#518854 Apr 11, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I can't relate to much you talking about here, to me you gone off the deep end.
A writer write they Christian, to me they Christian. They write they not a Christian, to me they not a Christian.
I no know what going on in their life behind this billboard to inquire if they lying or not. plus that not really any of my business. Jesus alone will know who is genuinely a Jesus Follower, so that not my job to go jesus follower hunting.
How you think of yourself as a former Christian, current Christians or Christianity is only important to you. You share them on the billboard, that OK. Them your views, I disagree. But them your views, you have a right to them.
I think most Christians on the billboard are not here for mental therapeutic exercise. Most Christians on here talk about the bible, Jesus, Christianity and they Christian life. The billboard is just a digital small group study or bible study.
But I do think some of you secular humanist, especially that nut [it aint necessarily so]are on the billboard to just rave and rant and abuse whatever Christian that allow themselves to be abused. They can't do it behind the billboard without going to jail or getting beat up, so they come on the billboard and do it.
I have experienced a similar behavior to what you described at the end of that post from some Christians here, and they too would go to jail in some countries, including mine, if they were very active about some of the things they voice on here. There has been some very definite hate mongering going on here by some "Christians" and though so far that is permitted under the 'Right of Free Speech' in the USA Constitution, people have been successfully prosecuted and some have done jail time in Canada for expressing similar opinions.

Actually the jail time in Canada was for more than just expressing their opinions, but was from actively promoting them and advocating harm against certain groups of people. I think those are called hate crimes in the USA, and that people can go to prison for hate crimes there too. It sort of depends on how the courts interpret each case.

I know of a case (details evade me now) which occurred some time in recent past that a man in the USA was successfully prosecuted for promoting hatred against a Canadian over the internet, but his conviction was subsequently overturned by a higher court. I think he is now doing time on some other charge, likely unrelated to the Canadian incident.

There seems to not be a lot of consensus in the USA between the various courts as to what is legal and what is hatred.

Having said all that, please don't get the misconception that Canada does not permit free speech, because I have always stated pretty well anything I wanted to in letters to the editor in newspapers, and in other places, and never incurred any problems from that, other than some nasty retorts from others in Letters to the Editor.

Freedom to state your mind though ends when it crosses someone else's freedom to live safely in our society.

As I have mentioned several times, I am still talked about at length on a rabid American hate site (which is classed as one of the worst by those who look at hatred in the USA), going back to the years 2005 to 2007 when the posts were made, when these people actually posted private information about me, private emails, and also attempted to identify who I am and where I live. I perhaps should have contacted the FBI or whatever agency deals with such things regarding that, as it still appears online, however I have neglected to do so.

These posts which involved some known active promoters of hatred in Canada, if followed up on, could very well send at least the Canadians to jail. I have held to the position so far that it is better to just let it pass, and not make an issue about it, rather than putting myself at more risk, by pursuing it.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#518855 Apr 11, 2013
Adam wrote:
Obama has already deceived the ppl around the world enough with his gay and lesbian friendly illuminati anti christ like speeches.Please Obama stay in the U.S.
That's better. Thanks.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#518856 Apr 11, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
pfffft.... Speak for yourself.
I always do. No groupthink for me.
And what do you have against Boooots?
Adam

Germany

#518857 Apr 11, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It certainly wouldn't hurt Adam. I'm doing fine, and yourself?
I am good. I am trying to realize my goal step by step.It´s about a young sperated or divcorced blonde housewife with two sweet kids near where I live. I am trying to make her mine. Pls pray for me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web