I fart up your nose.
No, you just shit your Depends.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#518519 Apr 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
True christians doesn't need a atheistic logices bring nowhere
Well said, Aristotle. You have so much to offer.
Nevaeh

Beacon, NY

#518520 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Law :)
You seem to right, sigh...
I'd like to know what you believe talking in tongues means? Can this be a topic of discussion today? Some Christians, actually, a lot of them, seem to thing it means to babble incoherently. I believe it means that those with the gift of speaking in tongues can speak of the teachings of Jesus in any language in the world, even without prior learning of said language.
I look forward to reading your thoughts.
Blessings <3
This might help babe... http://www.truegospel.com/tongues.html
:)

Fennario

#518521 Apr 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
With the thousands of threads available on Topix you show up here to tell these folks they have no right to be here.
You must be confused. I said and say no such thing.
hick-up wrote:
These people were here long before you showed your ass around these parts.
Sorry. I couldn't get here any sooner.

Fennario

#518522 Apr 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Atheist only believe in themselves.
Less. We believe much, but most of us believe in nothing.

You haven't got a friggin' clue what I believe beyond no gods.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#518523 Apr 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. damn, I'm angry now. That's pretty hard to do because I'm in the eye of the hurricane 99.9% of the time. Congratulations, you got to me. Few people can do that ..
.. you did the very thing you accuse me of ..
.. I clearly indicated portions of your post were snipped since I only wanted to address your derogatory remarks:
**PORTIONS DELETED**TO BOOOOTS*These guys, the gang, are pathetic and that is putting it nicely.
.. even indicated your original post was to Booots ..
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
.. you just wanted to find fault. Admit it ..
Iím sorry you are angry HL.. But do you really think that you have not made people in here angry?

Talk about doing the very thing that someone accuses someone else of doing.

After the way you have come in here and treated us you will have to excuse me if I expect more of the same.

And no I did not just want to find fault.

Maybe I had it all wrong. If so I apologize. Iím also sorry but I will have to see what time says about all this.

Fennario

#518524 Apr 10, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
The reasons you left Christianity does not matter.
Good point. Any reason will do.

Fennario

#518525 Apr 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
go find a tit to suckle
That's good advice. I'll bet it doesn't come from your bible.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#518527 Apr 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Have a safe Blessed journey through time Irrira.(c:
~~smile~~
Your good night there brother in sweet dreams and Blessings / 2-20pm Thurs. here

Fennario

#518529 Apr 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, bubble-boy; why don't you just find the door. Preferably the one you entered thru ...lest you become "horrified".
I like it here. You guys are fun!
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#518530 Apr 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps not enough to deserve a tax break.
<quoted text>
We're still looking for accounting evidence that such a thing exists. I'd like to see 3000 of them -1%. I haven't seen evidence of even one yet. I'm sure that there must be one audited American church that cares above 50%, although we haven't found one above 7% yet.
Can you help us with that? Can you link us to an audit of any church that spends more on the needy than it does on it itself?
IANS I donít know how much goes to help others I just know that they help. And no, even if I did know it is not my business to report to you or anyone else what they do or who they help.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518531 Apr 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad that you think that I am funny my friend, lol.
... well...
... you can be...
... for anyone with a sense of humor and not so serious about anything and everything...
... like you can be sometimes.
Got a post or 2 to bring up just for you... later.

“THIS TOPIX ACCOUNT IS CLOSED”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#518532 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I like it here. You guys are fun!
I like your sense of humour.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518533 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
No problem. That was then, this is now. A hundred million years before that, it was just dinosaurs.
But don't you worry that this exposure will leave you horrified? Better you go sit on the couch with your children in front of the boob tube and like all good parents see what kind of violence and sexual situations you can feed their minds with. You surely won't find violence or sexual situations between the pages of Christianity ...or any other religion for that matter.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518534 Apr 10, 2013
Agree. If you stand for any of it, you stand for all of it except the parts you explicitly repudiate.
This is why it is helpful for Christians to know what the rest of us think. They should know what they are endorsing from our perspective, which is very different from what they are told they are endorsing.
Me? I'm the happiest guy you know. I hear it a lot.
That is why it is helpful for you to know what the rest of us think. You should know how you appear from our perspective, which is very different from what you think we see from inside your little bubble. See how that works.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518535 Apr 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I have (religious) faith in nothing. If you are using the word some other way, please indicate as much.
<quoted text>
I have no faith. And don't worship. I am a skeptic and a free man.
<quoted text>
Afraid? We reject the option of having faith. It is a mistake.
<quoted text>
No it doesn't. It means something very different to me. It means choosing to believe without evidence.
And the moon is made of cheese.

Thousands and thousands of years ...perhaps even millions of years, mankind has chosen to believe in unknown's of all sorts. Yet you know better than an entire race.
Kumbayah ...

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#518536 Apr 10, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>But don't you worry that this exposure will leave you horrified? Better you go sit on the couch with your children in front of the boob tube and like all good parents see what kind of violence and sexual situations you can feed their minds with. You surely won't find violence or sexual situations between the pages of Christianity ...or any other religion for that matter.
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text> You surely won't find violence or sexual situations between the pages of Christianity ...or any other religion for that matter.
You're joking, right? Have you read the Bible?

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518537 Apr 10, 2013
Doctor REALTY wrote:
http://www.bing.com/videos/sea rch?q=na+noo+na+noo+youtube &mid=39D0C6D669DF0E497F2B3 9D0C6D669DF0E497F2B&view=d etail&FORM=VIRE3 America,abortion is of the devil. When will you wake up and REALIZE that?? This Doctor REALITY. Good Night
Abortion is a women's issue ...
You're a male and you're not an MD ...
So shut up!

But first tell me; is trafficking in human flesh, such as adoption, a more viable or practical option?

Never mind ...you're a dork ...just shut up.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518538 Apr 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I want you to think about how your church has treated unbelievers for centuries. That's all changing now.
Your Christian opinion is welcome in your home and church. I suggest you consider confining it to those places.
But your opinion is welcome wherever and whenever simply because you say so. You're a riot!

Here in the USA one may worship how they choose and when they choose ...or not at all if that is they're choice. Perhaps personal freedom is an idea you should adopt.

But that would require tolerance ...of which you display little to none. So resume counting your beans, worrying about what others pay, making sure it all meets your standards.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#518539 Apr 11, 2013
You must be confused. I said and say no such thing.
So you are a liar. Confine yourself!
Sorry. I couldn't get here any sooner.
Get used to the treatment you receive, until you learn to get along it's the best you'll ever do. I have a suspicion I'm not the first to tell you that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min New Age Spiritual... 558,923
IRA fading away, analysts say (Sep '08) 1 min James 16
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dave Nelson 773,774
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min UwarRaceDoMAKEWOR... 4,682
Nazisí on march in Dresden 7 min yon 2
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Charlie Sheen 265,003
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 34 min royal kannadiga 1,242
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min Catcher1 175,528
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web