Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#518474 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Es ist hier Vormittags und ich hatte einen reizenden Schlaf, bitte anrufe mich keine Anlage...

Hello! How is your day going?:)

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#518475 Apr 10, 2013
>>>Hello everyone<<<
Been away, and reading back...
...you ALL have a point.
...so when I do arrive be ready!
>>>Love you all<<<
Later...

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#518476 Apr 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't know bro, so happy birthday Chris.
Thanks bro.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#518477 Apr 10, 2013
Truths wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians ONLY want others to KNOW God- for the sake of the person we speak to~ So that they may know in their heart the love and peace and joy that believing and feeling God will bring them.
ALSO ------
SO THAT the non believer can KNOW the CONTEXT and meaning of the scriptures as they relate to each other~ and to their own self.
Think of it this way-
If rapists and murderers were left out of jail- so that they wouldn't complain about being in jail....how is THAT fair to people who have commited no crime? How is that fair to the people who were attacked by the crimminal?
--- With God- there has to be rules of engagement and conduct....just like in society. With God though- a person can truly say I am sorry for this crime, ask forgiveness and be purified of the burden which the crime placed in their life. Not so with the legal system of society.
We Christians are NOT what is causing non believers grief....it is the non believers own conscience that convicts them. Then the non believer thrashes out at the Christian ...who all along JUST wanted to help YOU unburden your life....and improve the lives of your loved ones.
I agree, and well said.:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#518478 Apr 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Well I'm out. Having our first storm here. Usually doesn't start until May. God bless.
Likewise.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#518479 Apr 10, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's upset?
I just told her if she doesnt like the threads direction she could leave or skip over the posts she viewed as spam..........
LOL... I didn't think you were upset Larry, how've you been?

Location hidden

#518480 Apr 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! How is your day going?:)
Ok... Going out soon... how are you?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#518481 Apr 10, 2013
James Bond OO7 wrote:
god exists for making a thing like TIME.........
JB, You coming out with a new movie soon? Lol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#518482 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... Going out soon... how are you?
Good, just hanging out for a bit. Going to make some popcorn soon!:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518483 Apr 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
>>>Hello everyone<<<
Been away, and reading back...
...you ALL have a point.
...so when I do arrive be ready!
>>>Love you all<<<
Later...
OK... you don't agree... would you like me to stay away, or speak one on one?
...just wondering...

Location hidden

#518484 Apr 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Good, just hanging out for a bit. Going to make some popcorn soon!:)
LOL... it's a bit like that hey? I'm going to just post scripture, they don't want to discuss anything, they only seem interested in circular arguing and inflammation.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518485 Apr 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK... you don't agree... would you like me to stay away, or speak one on one?
...just wondering...
>>>>>IRRIRA< <<<<

Not feeling any love my friend?, I'm here how are you today?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518486 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... it's a bit like that hey? I'm going to just post scripture, they don't want to discuss anything, they only seem interested in circular arguing and inflammation.
That is their M.O. my friend.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#518487 Apr 10, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. who are the gang members? Do they pack heat, ride motorcycles? Why are they pathetic ..
Well I see that you conveniently left out the part of my post that would explain a good reason I called the gang Pathetic and just used the part of my post that might make someone feel sorry for you.

I have noticed that IANS pulls that little trick too.

Here it is HL:
I said,“Oh and trying to threaten someone is not about the subject either. It didn’t work though. These guys, the gang, are pathetic and that is putting it nicely.”

There you have an example as to why the gang is pathetic. And that is just one example.

What would really be sad is if you really didn’t know the answers to your questions.

Have a good day or night, which ever it is where you are at.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#518488 Apr 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm generally a tolerant person.
But I can't tolerate stupid.
In other words, I don't suffer fools.
I'm in a bad mood. Jet lag I think.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Word mean things.
.. yes, words are important ..

1. I think
2. I feel
3. I know
4. I believe

.. these are the four most misused words in the English language. When you believe, you have faith in your belief. Since atheists place their faith in evidence, it's a think, not feel, deal ..
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
**PORTIONS SNIPPED** Reading your postings for a few months prove you are not generally tolerant of anything other than your narrow pov. It bothers me when people that claim this as you just did are not what you say.
.. Catcher tried to explain that a 'fallacy of equivocation' was being presented and lost his patience. Most of us stand guilty of that charge ..

.. unless you can prove differently, Catcher is who he says he is ..

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#518489 Apr 10, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Faith is a word. It is a noun.

It has a meaning, a definition.

It's definition is as follows:

1. confidence or trust in a person or thing.
2. belief that is not based on proof.
3. belief in God or in the doctrines or teachings of religion.

Atheist dont believe in the existence of deities. That clearly falls under definition #2.

I'm sorry if you don't like it, but it is what it is.

And based on your 2 versions of faith, I consider myself to fall under your second, secular version. I have confidence based in experience.
Actually, atheism is based on proof.
See, there is no proof for a god, therefore atheists do not believe in a god.
You could say the same about unicorns or the spaghetti monster if it was taken your way. That people have faith that things made-up don't exist.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#518490 Apr 10, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm far more tolerant than you are.
For example, I don't go around calling lesbians perverts.
Your own wife even.
.. Catch, do I have to tie you to the bed with the ten silk scarves you bought me in China ??..

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#518491 Apr 10, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>This from a guy that has been mocking Christ and Christians since I first saw you. Take you own advice.
And you've been promoting hate against certain individuals, such as atheists.

Your point?

Location hidden

#518492 Apr 10, 2013
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12..

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ
1Peter 1..

JESUS said, "Love the LORD your GOD with All your heart and with All your soul and with All your mind."
Matthew 22:37

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#518493 Apr 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> >>>>>IRRIRA< <<<<
Not feeling any love my friend?, I'm here how are you today?
You are funny!
I am overflowing my friend... just treading the waters.
~~smile~~
... and got about 7 hours back to go... it is / has been a very successful exchange between most - more than the normal biting of heels from both sides - and that warms my heart.
Love and Peace always >>>Lawest<<< and maybe I have just summed the whole lot up in a nut shell, without individual postings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Quivering Lip Lib... 88,120
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 17 min Fen Pok Sue Chee II 27
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr science is god 996,502
loan shark needed asap (Mar '09) 2 hr Steve Carl 20
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Tony 6,921
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 4 hr Mr magoo goo guy... 32
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr The AnswerTo 1984... 703,712