Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#518198 Apr 10, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi LupyLu.I am realizing I shouldnt be here.. My haters want me to leave..My Lovers want me to stay.. I should stick to playing games.. Instead of facing my future alone.. Doctor reality has always been on my assssssssssssssssssssss.. No kind words for anyone..Oh well.. I am staying..No Holds Barred.
He's a news troll, ignore him completely. You do what you want to do lovely :-)

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#518199 Apr 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I am so sorry you all are having to go through this. It is hard watching a loved one suffer. I know all about the skin and bones thing and I feel for you. I will pray for you all. Keep your chin up Sister but find someone you can lean on. I know you are a strong woman but we all can use someone to help sometimes. Of course there is God and he is there for you too.
Hi Herefornow.. I have a whole support team.. My two Beloved Sons are outstanding..Full of Love.. They have worked their parents in their busy schedule.Both will be here for me..and US.. They love their father.. I also have 292 family and friends in facebook.. I know them all..MOST are praying.I have a wonderful support team.. I Pray for his restored health,Complete Healing,and Complete Recovery.. IN FB my mission is to spread the Good News of Jesus.. Thanks for you kind words..My FB acct.. was a Christmas Gift from my two sons..They didnt know what to get me.Soo they signed me up..To reconnect with family and friends..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#518200 Apr 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Lawest,
I’m Glad I didn’t accomplish all that I thought I would when I was younger. LOL God would not have approved of a lot of it. When we are young we can get all caught up in what we want and not even consider what God wants. I know I did, in fact I didn’t care what God wanted or even if He was. I’m so glad He didn’t give up on me!
HFN
As we say in church HFN, the failure is never in God but it is in US, I too have gone through an similiar process in life, he did draw me into the body when I was in my 20's but I eventually strayed for many years, but likewise he never gave up on me and has afforded me yet another chance to get straight with him. That is the tellmark sign that we are a Blessed people.

Peace.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#518201 Apr 10, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> I return that honor back to you, you are the REAL hypocrite, false pretender, and wolf in sheeps clothing, your constant behavior here is a well documented fact, we all knew you by your fruits.
Agreed!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#518202 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
I don't particularly like church and don't go anymore. A lot of politics and hypocrisy goes on in most churches now, I prefer to donate my time and money to community causes, as the churches around here, do not.
Thanks for that, Juice. You're halfway back.

I'm guessing that you'll be told that your faith was inadequate, you never knew your god, you were never filled with the spirit, and that all of your churches were unusually incompetent and self-serving.

What else can they say? That you're right about the local churches not being interested in local causes?

Ask yourself why they should get the tax breaks given a charity when they aren't any more of a charity than you or I are. We also give a few percent of or wealth away. I'll bet almost everybody does. But we're not exempt from paying taxes, because charitable work is not our primary mission. Supporting our families is. Charity is a small part of what we do, just like churches.

So why are churches getting a better tax break than we do? For what?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#518203 Apr 10, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> LupyLu.. Yeah.. you know.. Its this thing called life.. Its a miracle really.. I am Restassured its in Gods hands... Doctor reality cant make me leave this time..Dr.Shrink and Docotr reality each played a part in me walking away.. Thanks for inviting me back..Its all Good..
You left because of those 2??? ROFLMAO!!!!!

LOL....hahahahahahah!!!!

I'm sorry sweetie, please just ignore them, they get worse if you feed them. Here, evry time one of their posts offends you, think of this;

If easily offended and lacking in humour do not click this link, inspired by Docs :D

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#518204 Apr 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Trifectal...my post to Lawest had nothing to do with why I left the faith. Why would you think that I would feel a need to explain that position when it had nothing to do with the conversation.

QUOTE who="AnnieJ"]<quo ted text
Lawest...I will say...Christians have changed since my day. I struggle with that because there are many that are nothing like what I was taught that a "Christian" should be.
I'm not attacking you, that is your position. It not matter what you were talking to that writer about. That position is contradictory and illogical.

You're saying you struggle with what you were taught Christians should be. But then you left Christianity behind. It matters not why you left Christianity. Why would you want to see in someone qualities you were taught Christians should have, but then [you] rejected those qualities yourself and left the Christian faith???

That is a confusing illogical and contradictory position. It makes absolutely no sense, you can't explain it, and I suggest you don't try because if you do, your position will only become more ridiculous.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#518205 Apr 10, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
HFN, I guess I came on this thread too late to see that it was a group of Christians, sharing, and encouraging each other. When I came here from other threads, some of which the topics were not about a god, my experience was having "Christians' attacking other posters on a constant basis, and when I came here some of those same posters were here, along with some from the opposite point of view, who I knew from other threads, and so I pretty much just fell into the same mentality that was in the other threads.
Even when I loved to be amongst Christians and to have mutual "love-ins", I was not interested in having people just quoting scriptures.
If that is what people want to do, and that is all they want to do, then I am not interested, nor can I see what holds their interest.
I have read many of Stephen King's books and love his writings, but if I had to read pages from his books every day on a discussion site, I would not stay long.
If Christians are going to non believers or Atheist threads and harassing them I am against that, they are wrong in doing it. I think any in here that would do that know how I feel about it. I too have been guilty of seeing a non believer the way I see some who have been jerks to us. That is not fair because I have met nice people who do not believe or don’t believe like I do.

I don’t know what to say about the posting scripture thing. I think on a Christian bases thread that is going to happen. We believe the Bible is Gods word and don’t leave His word out of it.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#518207 Apr 10, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>OH,,Its the Doctor!! I am restassured The Doctor is In.. What are you talking about???? I Believe in Jesus.. I believe there is Eternal Life after this Life.. Where do you get your assinine ideas?? The greatest Physician of All..IS Jesus Christ,, MY Lord and Savior.. Why do you STILL choose to insult me?? I been gone a year and a half.. I get the same Bad Vibes I had before.. when You are in my presence..
Hey Ll,
I don't think this is the real Dr Reality ...something just ain't right.

You've got a lot on your plate ...concentrate on what's important. I have your husband and your family on my list ...all of us do, you know who we are. Peace to you ...
hu

“"None shall pass"”

There

#518208 Apr 10, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I skip those posts. Its as simple as that.
I know alot of people have complimented posters on posting bible verses repeatedly. Apparently they may hit home with a poster.
You and your gang are free to leave the thread whenever you choose if you dont like whats being posted. Of course you can stay and skip those posts you view as spam also.
Why are you upset that she tried to get the thread back on topic with scripture discussions ?

I See A Rainbow!

#518209 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You left because of those 2??? ROFLMAO!!!!!
LOL....hahahahahahah!!!!
I'm sorry sweetie, please just ignore them, they get worse if you feed them. Here, evry time one of their posts offends you, think of this;
If easily offended and lacking in humour do not click this link, inspired by Docs :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9WZGyzz5O-UXX
Thats just the tip of the iceberg..I also couldnt control my temper.. I have to use self control..and Pray for Peace.... I have many other issues.. I needed to unwind you know where.. BUT there was GOOD in me leaving..I met many many many more friends..From all walks of life.. Alot of these friends here are in my FB group..Including you.... I am fine...I keep telling myself that..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#518210 Apr 10, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not attacking you, that is your position. It not matter what you were talking to that writer about. That position is contradictory and illogical.
You're saying you struggle with what you were taught Christians should be. But then you left Christianity behind. It matters not why you left Christianity. Why would you want to see in someone qualities you were taught Christians should have, but then [you] rejected those qualities yourself and left the Christian faith???
That is a confusing illogical and contradictory position. It makes absolutely no sense, you can't explain it, and I suggest you don't try because if you do, your position will only become more ridiculous.
LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#518211 Apr 10, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>And we know YOU by YOUR rotten,fake,LYING fruits: Telling christians they could STILL end up in hell.
Don;t worry DR, if the Bible is right then you will surely know the flames of Gehenna.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#518212 Apr 10, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for that, Juice. You're halfway back.
I'm guessing that you'll be told that your faith was inadequate, you never knew your god, you were never filled with the spirit, and that all of your churches were unusually incompetent and self-serving.
What else can they say? That you're right about the local churches not being interested in local causes?
Ask yourself why they should get the tax breaks given a charity when they aren't any more of a charity than you or I are. We also give a few percent of or wealth away. I'll bet almost everybody does. But we're not exempt from paying taxes, because charitable work is not our primary mission. Supporting our families is. Charity is a small part of what we do, just like churches.
So why are churches getting a better tax break than we do? For what?
No, people are not that direct here, they mostly ignored me because I asked questions during the service and I got politely told to leave one pentecostal church and only come back when I decided to obey God, because I asked why people have to do a paid 6 week Bible course for beginners {I was almost advanced at the time} in order to get Baptised. I wasn't loud, rude or coarse or anything like that.

No, they should not get tax breaks at all, not the ones I know of anyway, can't speak of those I don't know, the only church I know of that contributes most of their funds to excellent causes is the non denominational church I used to go to and now only don't because it's too far away, they can't even afford their own building.

When are you going to realise how tied in with Government churches are? Especially in the US?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518213 Apr 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know Lawest, it is like they want to suposeably discuss God but don’t want us to use Gods word, the Bible, or to say that He is. That as long as we say He isn’t they will not harass us. Fat chance of that happening. They are the one who will have to change what they say if they want to get along and for both sides to agree. We did not bring them here to harass them, they came here to harass us. And they call us brain washed while at the same time they are trying to brain wash us into believe like they do. They will not change what I believe. God has see to that Brother.:)
HFN
Well like the Word says........the enmy have captured their minds at his own will, and sadly they don't realize that they are the one's being held captive and in prison houses ( of their minds ).

Blessings my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518214 Apr 10, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed!
Good Afternoon D.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#518215 Apr 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
stay safe and happy.
Dr Shrink? He's never happy.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518216 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fairly lucid today, how are you Law?
I'm a little incredulous as well, for obvious reasons.
I'm doing well my friend, hang in there.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#518217 Apr 10, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Good response, because you have no explanation.

I See A Rainbow!

#518218 Apr 10, 2013
Good Ole Darwin and Lupylu.. How come you both have hong kong on your isp..???Neither one of you are there??Click it and there is Hong Kong topix..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min hojo 650,673
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Toby 106,084
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 45,000
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 56,293
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Ooogah Boogah 971,878
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 36 min Steve III 451
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 59 min Al Capone 2,352
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 182,976
More from around the web