Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#518016 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He has the simple part down.
Unh unh.........You have already laid claim to that.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#518017 Apr 9, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It is incorrectly classified or labelled as a religion, usually by theists.
The US government grants equal protection to atheism, but that doesn't make atheism a religion any more than women's suffrage made women into men.
<quoted text>
Yes it is.
Yes it is.
I said it twice so I win.
And you would be correct -- twice.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#518018 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a simple concept. No belief in deities.
No belief in deities. That's an atheist. I'm an atheist.
Most of the "non-believers" here are not. The majority of "non-believers" here are agnostic. I say, they're hedging their bets and that's OK with me.
There's no bet to hedge.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518019 Apr 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-Thank ye Sir-- Doing good, this fine evening--having a hot cup of coffee, watching the freezing temps and snow-- and a hot bowl of chilly, thanks for asking.
It seems this time on earth is so short---you look at your self in the mirror and you see this light colored hair, use to be dark black, just the other day,--you comb it to the side, and you use to be the 'cats meow'-- now your just wanting the 9 lives again--
You see wrinkles around the eyes--where you know you use to smile a lot, now you just bow your head and tip your hat quickly, as to not show the bald coming--- lol
You use to laugh so hard, your stomach was so sore--now it is just a ha ha under your breath and your mouth is still closed.
Use to give the gals a wink----now you just blink both eyes at them, and go on.
LOL--AGING is going to happen, and it just seemed like yesterday, you thought old age was just going to happen to someone else or just your Mom and Dad--- Life goes by faster , weeks zoom by and years zoom by.
Aww! but the good news of AGING and passing on, is that we have another LIFE coming and it is so much better!!
I am not what you call old yet, but I do know it will be---so I am enjoying my life, laugh hard and loud , say HI to everyone that passes, even if I don't get a HI back, Life is great especially if you carry Jesus everywhere you go---
I dunno what some on here mean, that don't KNOW Jesus. I guess we can just 'shake our heads' and go on .
Thanks for listening----HA HA !
Blessings
Good early morning SP. The chilly sounds delicious, but too much of it will bring on heartburn. You are correct on the pitfalls of aging and it often makes you look back on your life and wonder if you really accomplished everything that you set out to do at a young age, but even so, Lord Jesus will fill any gaps.

Blessings my friend.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#518020 Apr 9, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
OK... Alice it is. I do like your avatar? She is hot. Fill me in... So you have had your B/day, Ja? No longer a teen. mmmmmmm 'Forever young'!
Did you choose this name linked to the girl of the novel... The Living Dead, and is this why you feel an affinity with the physically altered state?
Sorry... not meaning to lever in here... just interested. You don't have to answer if you don't want. I will simply read you as 'Alice' and good to know you're OK.
Thanx for sharing again, and take care.
Alice

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#518021 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
It's a simple concept. No belief in deities.
No belief in deities. That's an atheist. I'm an atheist.
Most of the "non-believers" here are not. The majority of "non-believers" here are agnostic. I say, they're hedging their bets and that's OK with me.
I'm an agnostic atheist.

If we were betting, there wouldn't be anything I wouldn't bet on a godless universe.

Acknowledging the limits we have in "knowing" is what makes a person agnostic. We can't know for sure that there are no gods, but that doesn't mean we have to remain neutral. Neither do we have to take up positions based on faith.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518022 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I am not sure that I understand...why are both of you putting the blame on the congregation of a church and the church itself for the lack of Boots' belief.
Since neither of you (at least I haven't heard either of you say that you were present during Boots' attendance at church for 40 years) how could either one of you know that it was the "Christians" and the "church" that was at fault?
Maybe Boots slept through all the sermons...who knows...but why judge them as "so-called Christians", "clueless church" or in any way for that matter when you simply are just guessing.
Maybe he was listening and still could not believe.
What should they have done?
Good early morning to you Annie. first off as I can only speak for myself, I laid my assessment of Booosts and his church based off of what he himself have told me in previous posts about his organization, he said that it is a very huge movement somewhere in Canada ( Toronto if I'm not mistaken ) the largest in his area there, he said that some time back that his movement switched away from some type of protestant based doctrine to a more worldly type of humanism teaching, and by his own words said that they have exempted both God and his Word out of their practices and discussions, a "church" that does not practice and teach the Lord Jesus Christ who IS his Word.

How can that be considered anything as viable as a church by it's truest definition when they have disallowed the chief corner stone itself, what are they building on?.........I know that you are not a believer but does that really make any sense to you?

So it's very apparent that he has picked up the spirit that reside in that organization that he was in for so many years, ask him about it, if I have misrepresented any of the info that he has given me concerning himself or his church, he can come behind me and correct it.

Peace.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#518023 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> On the contrary there is nothing strange about as I understand completely, but the Bible makes it clear that there is an adversary stalking us ( particulary the saints ) who seeks to derail us from our salvation ( he is a spirit ) we don't have to give him place in the least but it would be unwise to totally pretend that he is not there, which is why the Word admonishes us to 'put on the whole armor of God, so that you can withstand the wiles of the devil', but I still admire your determination for not giving him any acknowledgement.
Peace IN the name of Jesus Christ my friend.
Ephesians 2:2
2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Agreed my friend, and the very resaon / result of putting on the 'whole armor ogf God'! Aganst which no power can come between... Nor could there be Peace without His name... IN everything we do.
It is not so much a determination Lawaest, as much as it is knowledge of the fact, an not a pretend that this adverse spirit does not exist. I did say....“It is total and absolute dedication in every givien direction, a flaming sword which guards the entrance where no foot hold in the door is allowance... in the Light of God it alone... is given.

Truth is in this life I have never walked according to this world, but merely worked in it. In the beginning I came from my Father for that which I was sent. He gave me His Word and it has never let me down. I am always happy to share for whoever has ears.
Blessed assusrance...

God Bless you my brother until again and thank you.
I trust things are working out for you.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> True sister, if we submit ourselves unto his will.
We do... there is no other way.

Location hidden

#518024 Apr 9, 2013
If you guys want to watch a good episode of The Simpsons, check out "Black-Eyed, Please". It's on Hulu now.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518025 Apr 10, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawest---not lawless----sorry Lawest-
(c:

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#518026 Apr 10, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Alice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K2EPx4Chj9YXX
I can identify with that... thank you!
One reason why I always say... Take Care.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#518027 Apr 10, 2013
Expert in all things wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am an Expert in all things so no offense taken.
Unless you want to change what qualifies as acceptable standards of evidence for the atheist, then your world view can not be supported without empirical evidence.
Interesting...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#518028 Apr 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
If you guys want to watch a good episode of The Simpsons, check out "Black-Eyed, Please". It's on Hulu now.
Cute smiley face...:)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518029 Apr 10, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can’t people keep their disgusting behavior and saying to them selves and think about them without sharing them with others. I would rather read scripture that some of the stuff non-believers have been posting on this thread!
Very well said HFN. It would seem as his church have taken God and his Word out of their organization, he rather purposely or subconsciously are trying to debate Christ off of a Christian based thread, which is why I described him and his fellow disbelievers as trying to divide and conquer. Won't work here however.

Blessings.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#518030 Apr 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>Cute smiley face...:)
Hey sweetie :)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#518031 Apr 10, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed my friend, and the very resaon / result of putting on the 'whole armor ogf God'! Aganst which no power can come between... Nor could there be Peace without His name... IN everything we do.
It is not so much a determination Lawaest, as much as it is knowledge of the fact, an not a pretend that this adverse spirit does not exist. I did say....“It is total and absolute dedication in every givien direction, a flaming sword which guards the entrance where no foot hold in the door is allowance... in the Light of God it alone... is given.
Truth is in this life I have never walked according to this world, but merely worked in it. In the beginning I came from my Father for that which I was sent. He gave me His Word and it has never let me down. I am always happy to share for whoever has ears.
Blessed assusrance...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uqtar8uPDDQXX
God Bless you my brother until again and thank you.
I trust things are working out for you.
<quoted text>
We do... there is no other way.
Exactly my sister as we do agree totally here on the subject, that flaming sword is apart of our daily armor to keep him from gaining a foothold in our lives, although I may never have expressed this clearly enough, I do enjoy the wisdom that is conveyed in your posts and always look forward to what you have to say on any given subject.

God is working things out for me my friend, as we say, pray for me and I'll pray for you. Blessings.

Location hidden

#518032 Apr 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Cute smiley face...:)
"Most everyone's mad here."

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#518033 Apr 10, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweetie :)
Hello! I sent you a message... Hope all is well... I was just going to bed. It's been a full day... see you in the morn'

ps.. Congrats on your Reining Champ Award!:)

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#518034 Apr 10, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most everyone's mad here."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lUnqbBgYZmIXX
Alice: Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?

The Cat: That depends a good deal on where you want to get to.

Alice: I don't much care where.

The Cat: Then it doesn't much matter which way you go.

Alice:…so long as I get somewhere.

The Cat: Oh, you're sure to do that, if only you walk long enough.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#518035 Apr 10, 2013
youtube wrote:
100% PROOF Pope Francis is ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =moaXuWJryu8XX
Everybody's the antichrist to you misfits. Epi just called us the antichrist yesterday:

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist" -1 John 2:22

This is really all you have, isn't it - name calling? This is your religion - scapegoating others by labeling them the enemy of the universe.

It's a beautiful religion. It can't die off fast enough to suit me.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
hi ya again Lil Whiskers ..
.. hate to bring this to your attention but you're the 5th Christian in four days to resort to insults without cause.
Exactly.
lil whispers wrote:
.A small child has more maturity than this one.
Par for the course.
LAWEST100 wrote:
we have young children being brought up in the church that are closer to maturity than ol' IANS and Alice when you talk to them.
And more from Jesus' Kids. FAIL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 min Rider on the Storm 183,472
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 12 min Rider on the Storm 328
Is it common for husbands and wives to spank ea... (Mar '13) 26 min jane 6
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 27 min Heinz Kaltenbrunner 8,501
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 29 min Spider1954 3,058
Horny snapchat usernames 36 min Apex 16
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 42 min Gods r Delusions ... 659,057
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 51 min Lonestar 71,240
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Catcher1 974,899
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr eddy4294 5,105
More from around the web