Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, Proverbs is the best read in the bible.
I agree BT

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a good one, but doesn't appear in any dictionary I looked at.
I neglected to say it was Christian spam.
Oh, I just made that one up.

"Espamo Christi"?

"Espamo sancti"?
high beam

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
Mark 11:22
Have faith in God, Jesus answered.
Mark 11:22
Tener fe en Dios, Jesús respondió.
in nomine Patris, et fillii, et spiritus sancti...

Badda bing, Badda Bang, Betty Boop

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Otherwise speak to a fool like a fool, eh?.........I understand that alright, only one problem with your assessment here, you have the participants misplaced in reverse roles here, including YOURSELF, but I can't get offended at ya.........no more so than when one of the little tottlers tell me daddy I'm gonna beat you up, lol.
I find you a bit amusing. In my case that would have to be the youngest of my grandchildren, as my own are almost 41 and 38.

I'm afraid though you are the one who describes people in opposite roles to what they have.

Through 40 years of church meetings, church retreats, church, church business meetings, I have never come across Christians who are as clueless as those on this site.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
+++
Romanos 13:8
No debáis a nadie nada, excepto para amarnos los unos a los otros, para quien ama otro ha cumplido la ley.
I'm wingin' this:

"Consider nothing else, except for loving one another, for in loving another is all of the law."

I like that better than the original.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You write beautifully btw, sorry I teased you <3
Not a problem...I don't hold grudges...life is too short and too many "real" things to get upset over besides Topix. It took me a while to learn that however.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Praying bro........have a good one.
I´ll keep you in my prayers too. God bless

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Btw........if I were you my friend, I wouldn't speak of ANYONE'S inability to go anywhere in a conversation or an inability to come UP to one when it pertains to the things of God, because you fail miserably. Keeping you and others in prayer.
Since I have no belief in a god, I really have no level to come up to. However, as far as my understanding and experience in the things of which Christians speak, I also have nothing, or very little, to come up to. I suppose I have forgotten some of the finer details after several years of no direct involvement with Christianity, but it is difficult to forget 40 years of indoctrination.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the idea of hats having "Sinners" and "Saints"....Do you think you can make one that says "Saved" also and "I'm with Stupid"
LOL
ENJOY Life people

LOL!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Hubby wears "Tighty Whiteys"....NOT very comfy
Good....Keep me in the loop (The Hokey Pokey Loop)
LOL Is that "Tighty Whiteys" or Whitie Tighties"??? Some will sway it is "tidey".

All right Ms. Epi...spill your guts...how do you know that are NOT very comfy???

:-)

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you a bit amusing. In my case that would have to be the youngest of my grandchildren, as my own are almost 41 and 38.
I'm afraid though you are the one who describes people in opposite roles to what they have.
Through 40 years of church meetings, church retreats, church, church business meetings, I have never come across Christians who are as clueless as those on this site.
Could be because in all those church meetings, retreats, business meetings ect its doubtful many confessed Christians had any relationship with the Lord. Might as well been spending that time anywhere. Its clear you wasted 40 years just to be your own god.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I'm wingin' this:

"Consider nothing else, except for loving one another, for in loving another is all of the law."

I like that better than the original.
Very nice, it means the same thing :-)

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Not a problem...I don't hold grudges...life is too short and too many "real" things to get upset over besides Topix. It took me a while to learn that however.
Yeah... I think I'm still in that process but it's great to see lots of regulars on :-)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Why should jesus love you ?

Because he know you love islam .

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Jeremiah 17: 7-9

Blessed is the one who trusts in The Lord, whose confidence is in Him. They will be like a tree planted beside the water. One that does not fear when the heat comes; it's leaves are always green. It has no worries in the year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then how do you stay?...LOL...Bite your tongue alot??
I was warned once.....
:-P~
You have been warned??? WOW I have NEVER gotten a warning!

What's wrong with the picture??? LOL

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Hey! Have you seen Cloud Atlas?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I just made that one up.
"Espamo Christi"?
"Espamo sancti"?
I reckon it's time ta jist make up a new word fer spam in Italioni ...how's 'bout "spamoni"?
Ats'a gouda as'a da goodest!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Irrira ( here ) as it is probably the middle of the night where you are as I assess the 15 hour difference.
Yes our late Apostle and overseer went through much in his nigh 50 years for the gospel sake, far more than what was provided in that link from our website that I shared with you, and our current overseer Bishop Tisdale also went through some trial and tribultion after Bishop Hunter had died both from within and outside of the church body, but he remained calmed and humble and God came him the victory over the opposition that rose up against him.
When dealing with people in general, it is always best to let the spirit guide us and take heed to that inner voice always and we'll come out on top everytime. Peace and Blessings sis.
I have witnessed such trials for the gospel's sake brother. One by the most humble pastor / translator of the New Testament, Psalms, and several other OT Books + a book of gospel songs, dictionary, and reading book... while living conditions where pride of place in the pigs room. He traveled prepared with a hammock strung above them. There was nothing he loved more, than to share his beloved book. Like Paul ship-wrecked on stormy seas with his precious cargo -years of toil and sacrifice it washed up in a miracle 3 weeks later on another shore - his non water tight travel bag somehow water-tight! If I were a writer to tell his life's story, it would be to the glory of his Father in heaven... a testament of true Faith... filled with the Holy Spirit. Having begun life dumped by a prostitute in an orphanage, never having known parents, family, a home, he was truly a son of God.
Life is... a happy spirit... in His service.
Blessings to you Lawest.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 497,421 - 497,440 of598,742
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

400 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min dirty white boy- 716,412
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 5 min Rgknrgkn 58
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 223,157
Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Dekalb County (May '08) 15 min Rob wellon 219
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 21 min andet1987 1,476
I'm a girl wanting other girls. 27 min andet1987 21
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min guest 529,969
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 33 min Commander Bunny 255,691
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••