Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#517871 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> God can give us the victory my friend regardless of our lives situation and how rough we may have had it, thank you for sharing that.
Peace and Blessings sis.
What timing!
Correction brother... He does, not can!
Peace be yours.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#517872 Apr 9, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
[[[ HU ]]]
watzup Bro?
~~~smooch~~~
Hi Irrira,
Me ...same pile/different foot ...
You?

hi

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#517873 Apr 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>sure, why not ...make it a grande and froth the milk. Thanks ...<quoted text>Is that one of them little sandwiches? Sure I'll try one ...thanks.
I think it's an Italian wine.

Comes with a sammich, though.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#517874 Apr 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Irrira,
You?
hi
Always my friend... Have enjoyed what posts you left for all. Even kept one, but in such a good file place, it's too goo to uncover for now in the pile, but thank you.
Take Care because I do, and stay safe. xx

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#517875 Apr 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's an Italian wine.
Comes with a sammich, though.
Italian wine?
I'm there!
Served by Italian babes, yes?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517876 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You have wasted a lifetime for nothing, because the "christians" in your "church" obviously knew nothing about the Lord Jesus, so they couldn't teach you anything, like the Bible says..........the blind leading the blind.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> You have wasted a lifetime for nothing,
You spelled I wrong.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517877 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well put simplyput, you lived up to your name with flying colors,lol. How are you doing tonight?(C:
He has the simple part down.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#517878 Apr 9, 2013
>>>HU<<<
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Irrira,
You?
hi
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Always my friend... Have enjoyed what posts you left for all. Even kept one, but in such a good file place, it's too goo to uncover for now in the pile, but thank you.
Take Care because I do, and stay safe. xx
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517879 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Well put simplyput, you lived up to your name with flying colors,lol. How are you doing tonight?(C:
lol-Thank ye Sir-- Doing good, this fine evening--having a hot cup of coffee, watching the freezing temps and snow-- and a hot bowl of chilly, thanks for asking.

It seems this time on earth is so short---you look at your self in the mirror and you see this light colored hair, use to be dark black, just the other day,--you comb it to the side, and you use to be the 'cats meow'-- now your just wanting the 9 lives again--

You see wrinkles around the eyes--where you know you use to smile a lot, now you just bow your head and tip your hat quickly, as to not show the bald coming--- lol

You use to laugh so hard, your stomach was so sore--now it is just a ha ha under your breath and your mouth is still closed.

Use to give the gals a wink----now you just blink both eyes at them, and go on.

LOL--AGING is going to happen, and it just seemed like yesterday, you thought old age was just going to happen to someone else or just your Mom and Dad--- Life goes by faster , weeks zoom by and years zoom by.

Aww! but the good news of AGING and passing on, is that we have another LIFE coming and it is so much better!!

I am not what you call old yet, but I do know it will be---so I am enjoying my life, laugh hard and loud , say HI to everyone that passes, even if I don't get a HI back, Life is great especially if you carry Jesus everywhere you go---

I dunno what some on here mean, that don't KNOW Jesus. I guess we can just 'shake our heads' and go on .

Thanks for listening----HA HA !

Blessings
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517880 Apr 9, 2013
Experiencing God Day By Day:
Infinite Treasure
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.(2 Corinthians 4:7)
Knowing God and having Him reside within you is a treasure of infinite value. Jesus likened this value to that of a perfect pearl. The collector would readily sell everything he had in order to possess this one matchless pearl (Matt. 13:45–46). Your relationship with God places an immeasurable value on your life. The treasures of God’s wisdom and knowledge are available to you through Christ (Col. 2:2–3). His love now fills you. His incomprehensible peace surrounds your heart and mind (Phil. 4:7). When Jesus dwells in your life, everything available to Christ dwells within you (Eph. 3:19).
Paul was comparing our lives with the clay pots commonly used in his day. The contents of the earthen vessels, not the containers themselves, were of great value. The jars would become chipped and broken and would deteriorate over time, but nobody thought of the jar—they were interested in its contents. Paul noted that our great possession is that which God has placed within us. When people focus on us they see a frail, imperfect, and deteriorating vessel. Nothing that comes from our flesh is worthy of praise. Our bodies are aging and losing strength (2 Cor. 4:16). Only as we allow God to fill us and renew our inner self will people see a treasure of immeasurable worth.
Don’t focus on outward appearances and physical strength, for these deteriorate. Rather, allow the Holy Spirit to convince you of the infinite treasure that is within you because of God’s presence.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517881 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Little Icon Fairy is upset with us tonight....Disagree's and clueless
Must have misplaced her panties......(Or they are in a bunch)<< Credit goes to Annie J
LOL
roaring with laughter what a thought this one is.
Must have misplaced in a strange place.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#517882 Apr 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
lol-Thank ye Sir-- Doing good, this fine evening--having a hot cup of coffee, watching the freezing temps and snow-- and a hot bowl of chilly, thanks for asking.
It seems this time on earth is so short---you look at your self in the mirror and you see this light colored hair, use to be dark black, just the other day,--you comb it to the side, and you use to be the 'cats meow'-- now your just wanting the 9 lives again--
You see wrinkles around the eyes--where you know you use to smile a lot, now you just bow your head and tip your hat quickly, as to not show the bald coming--- lol
You use to laugh so hard, your stomach was so sore--now it is just a ha ha under your breath and your mouth is still closed.
LOL--AGING is going to happen, and it just seemed like yesterday, you thought old age was just going to happen to someone else or just your Mom and Dad--- Life goes by faster , weeks zoom by and years zoom by.
Aww! but the good news of AGING and passing on, is that we have another LIFE coming and it is so much better!!
I am not what you call old yet, but I do know it will be---so I am enjoying my life, laugh hard and loud , say HI to everyone that passes, even if I don't get a HI back, Life is great especially if you carry Jesus everywhere you go---
I dunno what some on here mean, that don't KNOW Jesus. I guess we can just 'shake our heads' and go on .
Blessings
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517883 Apr 9, 2013
John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517884 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
..."Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes" (Revelation 18:4). Oh God, what a wicked world we live in. You created it to be a beautiful place; a place where you would come and fellowship with your beautiful creation, but humans disobeyed and gave in to the deceitful voice of Satan. While I am in this world, please help me to not take place in the sins of the world; to resist temptation; to rebuke the voice of Satan and run to you for shelter. Thank you, God, for loving me. I want to please you and fellowship with you. Protect me, please. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Prime time with God
Worth a repost Epiphany.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517885 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Please pray for Grace' Sister and Niece....Her niece has 6 little girls and she is in a Coma...and very critical.
Thank you
I will pray Epiphany.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#517886 Apr 9, 2013
Happy to be here wrote:
<quoted text>She had more balls than you ever will have.
That's because she is a woman. The balls you see on your dates don't belong to women.
You see, women have other private parts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517887 Apr 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, Proverbs is the best read in the bible.
Solomon writings,alot of wisdom,experience and quite a walk ya think captain.He had the foresight to leave it to future generations and the writing have stood the test of time.
I started a conversation about space and time with a poster and in just a few short words found poster with a shut trapdoor mind so just dance off theses days think it is best.Have a good one.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517888 Apr 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you forgot your link ..
http://books.google.com/books...
Thank you HL but it is from a book called Experiencing God Day By Day. I didn’t think I needed a link because I tell where it comes from.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517889 Apr 9, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you HL but it is from a book called Experiencing God Day By Day. I didn’t think I needed a link because I tell where it comes from.
Hi Here For Now.. I came back a week ago.. Best place for me to be..Husband is going back in the hospital on April 12.. major surgery again.. Keep him in your daily prayers.. how have you been?? trying to find your post to me..Soo I can reply back.. It was concerning the untimely deaths of your family members..I am very sorry.. I do Care..
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517890 Apr 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Blessings
Hey SP,
I like this part and it is so true.
“Aww! but the good news of AGING and passing on, is that we have another LIFE coming and it is so much better!!”

It reminds me of the saying that without change there would be no butterflies.

Only we will live with God for eternity.

Hope things are good in your part of the world.
HFN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate 2 min Critical Eye 4,226
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min NoStress4me 882,097
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 8 min WasteWater 8,470
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min bad bob 177,913
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 53 min WasteWater 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 603,873
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr WasteWater 6,422
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 hr The swamiji 7,718
More from around the web