Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!
Hey! Have you seen Cloud Atlas?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#517852 Apr 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I just made that one up.
"Espamo Christi"?
"Espamo sancti"?
I reckon it's time ta jist make up a new word fer spam in Italioni ...how's 'bout "spamoni"?
Ats'a gouda as'a da goodest!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#517853 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Good afternoon Irrira ( here ) as it is probably the middle of the night where you are as I assess the 15 hour difference.
Yes our late Apostle and overseer went through much in his nigh 50 years for the gospel sake, far more than what was provided in that link from our website that I shared with you, and our current overseer Bishop Tisdale also went through some trial and tribultion after Bishop Hunter had died both from within and outside of the church body, but he remained calmed and humble and God came him the victory over the opposition that rose up against him.
When dealing with people in general, it is always best to let the spirit guide us and take heed to that inner voice always and we'll come out on top everytime. Peace and Blessings sis.
I have witnessed such trials for the gospel's sake brother. One by the most humble pastor / translator of the New Testament, Psalms, and several other OT Books + a book of gospel songs, dictionary, and reading book... while living conditions where pride of place in the pigs room. He traveled prepared with a hammock strung above them. There was nothing he loved more, than to share his beloved book. Like Paul ship-wrecked on stormy seas with his precious cargo -years of toil and sacrifice it washed up in a miracle 3 weeks later on another shore - his non water tight travel bag somehow water-tight! If I were a writer to tell his life's story, it would be to the glory of his Father in heaven... a testament of true Faith... filled with the Holy Spirit. Having begun life dumped by a prostitute in an orphanage, never having known parents, family, a home, he was truly a son of God.
Life is... a happy spirit... in His service.
Blessings to you Lawest.

Location hidden

#517854 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Have you seen Cloud Atlas?
Whatsat sis?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517855 Apr 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Whatsat sis?
A movie :)
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517856 Apr 9, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you a bit amusing. In my case that would have to be the youngest of my grandchildren, as my own are almost 41 and 38.
I'm afraid though you are the one who describes people in opposite roles to what they have.
Through 40 years of church meetings, church retreats, church, church business meetings, I have never come across Christians who are as clueless as those on this site.
I really find that hard to believe--40 years??

Here is what I do believe, that all those 40 years, church going and church meetings, and church---those so-called Christians at that church was CLUELESS on what a Christian is and knew NOTHING about Jesus Christ, they taught you nothing because they were not truly Christians at all.

Sir, you are getting on in age, and won't be on earth too much longer, well not as long as you have been here on earth anyways, not another 66 years.

It would be in your best interest to try to find God thru Jesus Christ and ASK Jesus into your Heart. It just might make dying a
sweeter journey out of this world.

Location hidden

#517857 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
A movie :)
Looks interest'n...

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517858 Apr 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Looks interest'n...
It is awesome!!!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#517859 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Very nice, it means the same thing :-)
Oh, good. I wasn't sure.

And thank you.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#517860 Apr 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I reckon it's time ta jist make up a new word fer spam in Italioni ...how's 'bout "spamoni"?
Ats'a gouda as'a da goodest!
*facepalm*

Okay.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517861 Apr 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I´ll keep you in my prayers too. God bless
Thanks bro.

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#517862 Apr 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I just made that one up.
"Espamo Christi"?
sure, why not ...make it a grande and froth the milk. Thanks ...
"Espamo sancti"?
Is that one of them little sandwiches? Sure I'll try one ...thanks.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517863 Apr 9, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you a bit amusing. In my case that would have to be the youngest of my grandchildren, as my own are almost 41 and 38.
I'm afraid though you are the one who describes people in opposite roles to what they have.
Through 40 years of church meetings, church retreats, church, church business meetings, I have never come across Christians who are as clueless as those on this site.
You have wasted a lifetime for nothing, because the "christians" in your "church" obviously knew nothing about the Lord Jesus, so they couldn't teach you anything, like the Bible says..........the blind leading the blind.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517864 Apr 9, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Since I have no belief in a god, I really have no level to come up to. However, as far as my understanding and experience in the things of which Christians speak, I also have nothing, or very little, to come up to. I suppose I have forgotten some of the finer details after several years of no direct involvement with Christianity, but it is difficult to forget 40 years of indoctrination.
What "indoctrination" would that be?

“squuuze me”

Florida, USA

#517865 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a problem...I don't hold grudges...life is too short and too many "real" things to get upset over besides Topix. It took me a while to learn that however.
Yes it surely did ...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517866 Apr 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be because in all those church meetings, retreats, business meetings ect its doubtful many confessed Christians had any relationship with the Lord. Might as well been spending that time anywhere. Its clear you wasted 40 years just to be your own god.
Well said bro.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517867 Apr 9, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I have witnessed such trials for the gospel's sake brother. One by the most humble pastor / translator of the New Testament, Psalms, and several other OT Books + a book of gospel songs, dictionary, and reading book... while living conditions where pride of place in the pigs room. He traveled prepared with a hammock strung above them. There was nothing he loved more, than to share his beloved book. Like Paul ship-wrecked on stormy seas with his precious cargo -years of toil and sacrifice it washed up in a miracle 3 weeks later on another shore - his non water tight travel bag somehow water-tight! If I were a writer to tell his life's story, it would be to the glory of his Father in heaven... a testament of true Faith... filled with the Holy Spirit. Having begun life dumped by a prostitute in an orphanage, never having known parents, family, a home, he was truly a son of God.
Life is... a happy spirit... in His service.
Blessings to you Lawest.
God can give us the victory my friend regardless of our lives situation and how rough we may have had it, thank you for sharing that.

Peace and Blessings sis.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#517868 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Just an easy misunderstanding to clear up my friend, In the past it wasn't beyond the adversary to take a misunderstanding between two believers and try to milk it for all they could get out of it to cause further confusion and apathy, but we must always work together not to allow him to get that foot hold in the door way.
Like with Job, God will allow the enemy to test our faith but not to allow him to go to certain extremes, that certainly holds true in life and perhaps even here on this thread to a much more minor level.
Peace.(c:
It is our 9-30am Wed here now brother. Even I don't grant the adversary a name – tho did quote Job with you – but in my book 'it' has been banished! So as in life, any enemies are their own worst... not mine. God does use who he will for any purpose, and responsibly does not come with not knowing who or what one is up against. We work as one unit for Him, and anything less is not acceptable. It is total and absolute dedication in every given direction, a flaming sword which guards the entrance where no foot hold in the door is allowance! This may seem strange to you...
Genesis 3:24 "So He drove the man out; and at the east of the garden of Eden He stationed the cherubim and the flaming sword which turned every direction to guard the way to the tree of life." But in the Light of God it alone... is granted.
Love always without fear is His reward. God Bless my friend.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517869 Apr 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
I really find that hard to believe--40 years??
Here is what I do believe, that all those 40 years, church going and church meetings, and church---those so-called Christians at that church was CLUELESS on what a Christian is and knew NOTHING about Jesus Christ, they taught you nothing because they were not truly Christians at all.
Sir, you are getting on in age, and won't be on earth too much longer, well not as long as you have been here on earth anyways, not another 66 years.
It would be in your best interest to try to find God thru Jesus Christ and ASK Jesus into your Heart. It just might make dying a
sweeter journey out of this world.
Well put simplyput, you lived up to your name with flying colors,lol. How are you doing tonight?(C:

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#517870 Apr 9, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it surely did ...
[[[ HU ]]]
watzup Bro?
~~~smooch~~~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 864,203
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min USA Born 599,522
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 23 min andet1987 6,293
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 34 min Junket 221,987
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr The swamiji 7,490
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mr Wiggley 1,961
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr janeebee 6,422
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 272,404
More from around the web