“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517796 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>See, this is just more ridiculous ego stroking, childish ranting, and inane, useless threats. Your "faith" has poisoned you. You can seek help for it, however.
I'M not threatening you sir, everything you've just call my post is really directed at God's Word, not myself.

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#517797 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Newsflash! Husband has taken a turn for the worse..its not easy.Of course I am here for him..He was hospitalized 3 weeks ago..They saved his life..Also received 2 units of Blood.. and Is also scheduled for Life-Saving Surgery friday.. I have NEVER been unfaithful to my husband.. Words are like stones.. Some are Precious.. SOME hurt like hell... My advice to you--->Get a grip on your own life..
Sweetie, Doc be old moody grumpy thing. Pay him no heed. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Not their business. Not their place to judge <3

“The..”

#517798 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I am dr Shrink,not your delusions accusing other posters to be handsome dr Shrink
according to your church,YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO DIE YOUR HUSBAND, AND THAN FIND SECOND HUSBAND

JESUS WARN YOU TOO?even thinking about second p....is commited adultery
also your mind is full of adultry

and leave strange poster"BJL" alone and accusing poster that poster is dr Shrink,

YOU ONLY SPREAD HERE PROP0GANDA,LIES, AND SEXUAL IMMORAL LUST,
THAT IS ALL?
<angry face>

“The..”

#517799 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>It is really no different than any other thread on Topix. Someone will always have an opposing view and someone will always take offense.

There are few rules in Topixland...less now than when I first joined. Some come to discuss...some come to make sure that others can't. Chances are...we all take it too seriously.

I don't particularly care for some of it but I am trying to remember what Mikey always says...and he is right in a way...it is entertainment for us all...however we find it.

Are you entertained??? Does it fill spare time that you might have??? Does it allow you to release some of your frustrations??? If so then Topix has fulfilled its purpose.

I belong to another site such as Topix. They have so many rules and they enforce them that I have to admit...I feel a little restricted. Most people on Topix would not last one day there. Even Epi might receive a warning or probation!
Lol... Yeah, you're right. This and winlac were the best though... Every other thread in just about every other forum is filled with trolls...

It's ok, I still love it here, FB is pretty quiet whereas here there's always someone around to chat with when I can't sleep :-)

“The..”

#517800 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>It is really no different than any other thread on Topix. Someone will always have an opposing view and someone will always take offense.

There are few rules in Topixland...less now than when I first joined. Some come to discuss...some come to make sure that others can't. Chances are...we all take it too seriously.

I don't particularly care for some of it but I am trying to remember what Mikey always says...and he is right in a way...it is entertainment for us all...however we find it.

Are you entertained??? Does it fill spare time that you might have??? Does it allow you to release some of your frustrations??? If so then Topix has fulfilled its purpose.

I belong to another site such as Topix. They have so many rules and they enforce them that I have to admit...I feel a little restricted. Most people on Topix would not last one day there. Even Epi might receive a warning or probation!
You write beautifully btw, sorry I teased you <3

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#517801 Apr 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Um...

You could've just said, "No, RR. I have no evidence to back up my opinion. But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it."

....would've been the same thing.
You mean like you should be saying?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517802 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is detestable. Look at what it did to you.
Made me into an awesome human being?

That sure IS detestable.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517803 Apr 9, 2013
Happy to be Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it because you are gays and not happy?
O_o

Um, no. I'm straights.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517805 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you do whenever you are asked questions that you are unable to answer. It really is pathetic. Your "faith" can't withstand even simple scrutiny. Your "faith" is nothing more twin a soft cloth with which you stroke your ego, pretending you are superior to others through magic. It is hard to believe people still think like you in 2013, but I am happy the secular world keeps pulling more and more of you away from your immoral dogma.
I only convey God's truth on this thread, and I don't know what you think the "secular world" is going to do to silence God's truth but it will never happen.

And the only ego strokin' being done here are being done by the likes of yourself and the misfits who are mired in the same dilapidated state of unbelief that you are all stuck in, so have fun trying to disprove it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517806 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You just described yourself perfectly. Good job.
Lol, see what I mean folks?.......lol.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#517807 Apr 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I know exactly what I don't like about it.
It's the same reason that the Dimwit and his pals didn't like me calling him Christian trash.
<quoted text>
Disagree. You called me a liar.
Out of thousands of choices, you chose to post, "Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ." - 1 John 2:22. And you even editorialized with a "Hmmmm," as if what you had to say was apt and incisive.
I deny that that there even is such a thing as a "Christ," let alone that its name is Jesus. According to you and your bible, that makes me a liar.
You won't mind if I call you Christian trash for doing that, then, will you?
You just did what the coward LAWEST did: you chose a scripture, and then hid behind it.
IANS.....That scripture was a Daily Ssripture. I post them every day.....It was posted by "Daily Bible Verse"

Reading and comprehending it is up to you.....

You can call me any name you want...

Did you go outside and enjoy the day?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#517808 Apr 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
??
How does this fit into your little theory that the definitions are the same?
"including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change"
That sure don't sound like death....
Then rock crystals and stars are living.
Look up tautology, it does not mean the definitions are the same.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517809 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, which is why Christians don't get a pass. Your entire immoral dogma is just separatist hate bundles in a make-believe, feel-good, invisible veneer. Your posts prove it.
I'll challenge you like you misfits challenge the believers.........PROVE IT.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#517810 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a Nazi?
LOL
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517811 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
CHINESE
developed new species ,gays getting pregnant and making babies,
ONLY CHINESE ARE NOT ABLE TO TAKE AWAY S...FROM THE FACE ON NEW BABIES BORN FROM GAY A...FULL OF NOT DIAGESTED S..
have good day janitor of Wanka Hitler bunker from warsaw
Adam from Berlin my dear. I have no pollack ancestors.
Dont forget to eat your pig sausages full with vitamines and other goodies.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517812 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite funny that each Christian thinks they are the kings of "spiritual discernment", yet there are over 40,000 sects and schisms and it is almost impossible to get two Christians to agree on even simple dogma. Yeah, you have the decoder ring, egotist.
Decoder rings are for the likes of those like yourself, since you have no Godly discernment about you, you have no reference point to judge the matter and to understand what the believers experience in Christ Jesus, I've explained this so many times in the past, but it is just one more thing right along with so many others that goes right over the hallow heads of you Christ would be discreditors.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517813 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...IOL...UOL...WOL...
I bet we would too...and I promise that I would behave! Well...as much as possible.
I'll make hats for us to wear...probably not the lampshades (don't want to insult anyone)...how about straw hats...with lots of stuff glued to them? I have some old type writer keys that we could glue words on them...like "SAINT" and "SINNER"!
I am headed to the thrift stores today...I'll keep my eyes open for stuff.
I think some people just don't get it!!!
I like the idea of hats having "Sinners" and "Saints"....Do you think you can make one that says "Saved" also and "I'm with Stupid"

LOL

ENJOY Life people

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517814 Apr 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
Everybody Is attacking LAWEST100. Whats the matter with you?
Good afternoon Adam, it's nothing to worry about my friend, whenever a stand for truth is being taken it draws out the enemy like a can of Raid sprayed under a kitchen sink sending many roaches running wild and in blind agony, they are merely hurting, that's all, but perhaps there is one in the bunch that God may yet reach and hammer the stoney heart to pieces and give them a heart of flesh.

How're you doing today?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517815 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Noooo...You are paid in full.
Any day now we will don those lampshades and do the hokey pokey.
New rule though...
Panties optional (unless you want to turn gay). If you don't...borrow a pair of your husbands boxers. They are more comfortable anyway.
LOL.....Hubby wears "Tighty Whiteys"....NOT very comfy

Good....Keep me in the loop (The Hokey Pokey Loop)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517816 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the idea of hats having "Sinners" and "Saints"....Do you think you can make one that says "Saved" also and "I'm with Stupid"
LOL
ENJOY Life people
Very good advice Epi. Please continue to keep me in your prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ChristineM 753,505
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 12 min yon 38,898
Stay away from Serious Dehydration 25 min philipbrown 2
Long Term Effects of Alcohol What it Really D... 27 min philipbrown 5
Why Im no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 42 min macumazahn 441,486
Excellent Cowpea Cultivation 43 min philipbrown 1
Homosexuals BLASPHEME God by their lifestyle 45 min maid angela 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min Lyndi 174,525
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 52 min hojo 550,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr KiMare 96,409
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Commander Bunny 262,067

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE