#517768 Apr 9, 2013
This forum sure has changed..

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#517769 Apr 9, 2013
*Bobagem {Portuguese}

Basura

Alternativa---> Utilizados en ambos idiomas.

SPAM

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517770 Apr 9, 2013
Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

+++

"Nothing happens with God without faith. He expects us to function everyday in a world of believing in order to see. If we want to see, we must have the faith to believe."

Kevin H.

Hebreos 11:6

Y sin fe es imposible agradar a Dios, porque el que se acerca a Dios tiene que creer que él existe y que recompensa a los que lo buscan.

+++

"Nada sucede con Dios sin fe. El espera que nosotros para funcionar cada día en un mundo de creer para ver. Si queremos ver, hemos de tener la fe para creer." Kevin H.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517771 Apr 9, 2013
Those Little Hands..[Its a very Powerful Message...] Thanks Marty..

I See A Rainbow!

#517772 Apr 9, 2013
You Make Everything Beautiful..

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517773 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
This forum sure has changed..
Yeah, I bet it has. Tell me, when you were last here were there trolls spamming it and asking lots of questions about God and Faith and Jesus, being generally offensive and then calling the answers spam?

LOL...

Good to see you sweets <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517774 Apr 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have the mind of a six year old,maybe?!
Like yourself you mean?!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517775 Apr 9, 2013
Romans 13:8

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

+++

Romanos 13:8

No debáis a nadie nada, excepto para amarnos los unos a los otros, para quien ama otro ha cumplido la ley.

I See A Rainbow!

#517776 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet it has. Tell me, when you were last here were there trolls spamming it and asking lots of questions about God and Faith and Jesus, being generally offensive and then calling the answers spam?
LOL...
Hi LupyLu.. You got that right..Why do you think I left in October 2011. For you know where??? Plus we had just lost 3 main Posters here.. First Micah,, then Cbart,, then our beloved Ham.. I couldnt handle many things.. 2 of the posters are still here.. Waiting to jump on me..
Its not very pleasant..But there are also many Key posters that I think the world of.. I see many in facebook... I am part of the Family.. I am not worried..I know where I stand here.. How have you been??

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517777 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi LupyLu.. You got that right..Why do you think I left in October 2011. For you know where??? Plus we had just lost 3 main Posters here.. First Micah,, then Cbart,, then our beloved Ham.. I couldnt handle many things.. 2 of the posters are still here.. Waiting to jump on me..
Its not very pleasant..But there are also many Key posters that I think the world of.. I see many in facebook... I am part of the Family.. I am not worried..I know where I stand here.. How have you been??
Good. I am starting to miss the boys though, when I'm home it's very quiet without them. I'm glad you're here <3

I See A Rainbow!

#517781 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. I am starting to miss the boys though, when I'm home it's very quiet without them. I'm glad you're here <3
Well.. I miss my Beloved Sons daily and nightly.. Oldest Son has owned his home 6 years....and My youngest has owned his home for a year and a half.. With the situation here in this home.. My sons show up about twice a week to see their frail Father.. Its not easy without them here..I am very proud of them both..I can hear Jesus say in the silence.. "You have done a Fine Job,, MY Good and Faithful Servant.." I can say I am actually on an Emotional Rollarcoaster lately.. I havent been back to the place where you and I met originally.. I miss a few there though..
I need to be here..

I See A Rainbow!

#517783 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
your dirty lusts allowed you to run away to local flirting dirty cyber immoral posts
AND DON'T LIE TO OTHERS, SOME OF OLD POSTERS KNOWS YOU AND YOUR LUSTIC UNFAITHFUL TO YOUR SICK HUSBAND P....
Newsflash! Husband has taken a turn for the worse..its not easy.Of course I am here for him..He was hospitalized 3 weeks ago..They saved his life..Also received 2 units of Blood.. and Is also scheduled for Life-Saving Surgery friday.. I have NEVER been unfaithful to my husband.. Words are like stones.. Some are Precious.. SOME hurt like hell... My advice to you--->Get a grip on your own life..

I See A Rainbow!

#517785 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
When you leave for sure,this topic is going to have one lest IMMORAL LUSTUG RCC NUN-according to your demented Lies
I gave you a Red Heart!! Of course you turn my words around to your benefit..I have never lied... Cant say much for you..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517787 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
It is really no different than any other thread on Topix. Someone will always have an opposing view and someone will always take offense.

There are few rules in Topixland...less now than when I first joined. Some come to discuss...some come to make sure that others can't. Chances are...we all take it too seriously.

I don't particularly care for some of it but I am trying to remember what Mikey always says...and he is right in a way...it is entertainment for us all...however we find it.

Are you entertained??? Does it fill spare time that you might have??? Does it allow you to release some of your frustrations??? If so then Topix has fulfilled its purpose.

I belong to another site such as Topix. They have so many rules and they enforce them that I have to admit...I feel a little restricted. Most people on Topix would not last one day there. Even Epi might receive a warning or probation!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517790 Apr 9, 2013
Homosexuality is ain´t good for christianity.
Better for chinese people to become homosexual to control the overpopulation..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#517791 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ALSO
Your mani goal now is to take care your husband given to you as GODS GIFT
when he die,you are free to mariage 2 nd time in the Lord.
be good thoughts and positive,the Lord knows you too,and your deep dreams??
just focus all love not to your body and earth,only to your GOD FATHER, AND HEAVEN
be nice little lady called"lifelover"
my own life is full of spiritual love,and earthly phisical love,friendship,big money, houses,and many back yard military servants called by me;bedbiggs,and cockroaches
so?
don't worry about me private life and grip
Assbite!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517794 Apr 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Who's your favorite 'Dorketeer'?? Yourself?!
Actually YOU are my favorite dorketeer.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517795 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Hi
sweety
I was 3 days on Hawaii with lava research,and found that ages of lava is only 13000 years ago,according to biblcal realtion,and great earthly flood occured 4990 BC

So your faith is proved, but if you are saved only this is Gods business(between God and you)
<smile>
my darling with many ink pictures on your silky skin?

Thanks Doc <stunned>

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517796 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>See, this is just more ridiculous ego stroking, childish ranting, and inane, useless threats. Your "faith" has poisoned you. You can seek help for it, however.
I'M not threatening you sir, everything you've just call my post is really directed at God's Word, not myself.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517797 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Newsflash! Husband has taken a turn for the worse..its not easy.Of course I am here for him..He was hospitalized 3 weeks ago..They saved his life..Also received 2 units of Blood.. and Is also scheduled for Life-Saving Surgery friday.. I have NEVER been unfaithful to my husband.. Words are like stones.. Some are Precious.. SOME hurt like hell... My advice to you--->Get a grip on your own life..
Sweetie, Doc be old moody grumpy thing. Pay him no heed. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Not their business. Not their place to judge <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Tide with Beach 775,024
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Estelle 559,393
Minecraft Gift Code Generator No Survey 26 min Minecraft Gift 2
Couch Potato Alert 1 hr yon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 175,608
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Grau 119,650
Last Word + 2 1 hr AliceBlue 976
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,098
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web