Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517785 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
When you leave for sure,this topic is going to have one lest IMMORAL LUSTUG RCC NUN-according to your demented Lies
I gave you a Red Heart!! Of course you turn my words around to your benefit..I have never lied... Cant say much for you..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517787 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet it has. Tell me, when you were last here were there trolls spamming it and asking lots of questions about God and Faith and Jesus, being generally offensive and then calling the answers spam?
LOL...
Good to see you sweets <3
It is really no different than any other thread on Topix. Someone will always have an opposing view and someone will always take offense.

There are few rules in Topixland...less now than when I first joined. Some come to discuss...some come to make sure that others can't. Chances are...we all take it too seriously.

I don't particularly care for some of it but I am trying to remember what Mikey always says...and he is right in a way...it is entertainment for us all...however we find it.

Are you entertained??? Does it fill spare time that you might have??? Does it allow you to release some of your frustrations??? If so then Topix has fulfilled its purpose.

I belong to another site such as Topix. They have so many rules and they enforce them that I have to admit...I feel a little restricted. Most people on Topix would not last one day there. Even Epi might receive a warning or probation!
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517790 Apr 9, 2013
Homosexuality is ainīt good for christianity.
Better for chinese people to become homosexual to control the overpopulation..

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#517791 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
ALSO
Your mani goal now is to take care your husband given to you as GODS GIFT
when he die,you are free to mariage 2 nd time in the Lord.
be good thoughts and positive,the Lord knows you too,and your deep dreams??
just focus all love not to your body and earth,only to your GOD FATHER, AND HEAVEN
be nice little lady called"lifelover"
my own life is full of spiritual love,and earthly phisical love,friendship,big money, houses,and many back yard military servants called by me;bedbiggs,and cockroaches
so?
don't worry about me private life and grip
Assbite!

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517794 Apr 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Who's your favorite 'Dorketeer'?? Yourself?!
Actually YOU are my favorite dorketeer.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#517795 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>Hi
sweety
I was 3 days on Hawaii with lava research,and found that ages of lava is only 13000 years ago,according to biblcal realtion,and great earthly flood occured 4990 BC

So your faith is proved, but if you are saved only this is Gods business(between God and you)
<smile>
my darling with many ink pictures on your silky skin?

Thanks Doc <stunned>

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517796 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>See, this is just more ridiculous ego stroking, childish ranting, and inane, useless threats. Your "faith" has poisoned you. You can seek help for it, however.
I'M not threatening you sir, everything you've just call my post is really directed at God's Word, not myself.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517797 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Newsflash! Husband has taken a turn for the worse..its not easy.Of course I am here for him..He was hospitalized 3 weeks ago..They saved his life..Also received 2 units of Blood.. and Is also scheduled for Life-Saving Surgery friday.. I have NEVER been unfaithful to my husband.. Words are like stones.. Some are Precious.. SOME hurt like hell... My advice to you--->Get a grip on your own life..
Sweetie, Doc be old moody grumpy thing. Pay him no heed. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. Not their business. Not their place to judge <3

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517798 Apr 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>I am dr Shrink,not your delusions accusing other posters to be handsome dr Shrink
according to your church,YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO DIE YOUR HUSBAND, AND THAN FIND SECOND HUSBAND

JESUS WARN YOU TOO?even thinking about second p....is commited adultery
also your mind is full of adultry

and leave strange poster"BJL" alone and accusing poster that poster is dr Shrink,

YOU ONLY SPREAD HERE PROP0GANDA,LIES, AND SEXUAL IMMORAL LUST,
THAT IS ALL?
<angry face>

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517799 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>It is really no different than any other thread on Topix. Someone will always have an opposing view and someone will always take offense.

There are few rules in Topixland...less now than when I first joined. Some come to discuss...some come to make sure that others can't. Chances are...we all take it too seriously.

I don't particularly care for some of it but I am trying to remember what Mikey always says...and he is right in a way...it is entertainment for us all...however we find it.

Are you entertained??? Does it fill spare time that you might have??? Does it allow you to release some of your frustrations??? If so then Topix has fulfilled its purpose.

I belong to another site such as Topix. They have so many rules and they enforce them that I have to admit...I feel a little restricted. Most people on Topix would not last one day there. Even Epi might receive a warning or probation!
Lol... Yeah, you're right. This and winlac were the best though... Every other thread in just about every other forum is filled with trolls...

It's ok, I still love it here, FB is pretty quiet whereas here there's always someone around to chat with when I can't sleep :-)

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517800 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>It is really no different than any other thread on Topix. Someone will always have an opposing view and someone will always take offense.

You write beautifully btw, sorry I teased you <3

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#517801 Apr 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Um...

You could've just said, "No, RR. I have no evidence to back up my opinion. But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it."

....would've been the same thing.
You mean like you should be saying?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517802 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christianity is detestable. Look at what it did to you.
Made me into an awesome human being?

That sure IS detestable.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517803 Apr 9, 2013
Happy to be Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it because you are gays and not happy?
O_o

Um, no. I'm straights.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517805 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>This is what you do whenever you are asked questions that you are unable to answer. It really is pathetic. Your "faith" can't withstand even simple scrutiny. Your "faith" is nothing more twin a soft cloth with which you stroke your ego, pretending you are superior to others through magic. It is hard to believe people still think like you in 2013, but I am happy the secular world keeps pulling more and more of you away from your immoral dogma.
I only convey God's truth on this thread, and I don't know what you think the "secular world" is going to do to silence God's truth but it will never happen.

And the only ego strokin' being done here are being done by the likes of yourself and the misfits who are mired in the same dilapidated state of unbelief that you are all stuck in, so have fun trying to disprove it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517806 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You just described yourself perfectly. Good job.
Lol, see what I mean folks?.......lol.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#517807 Apr 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I know exactly what I don't like about it.
It's the same reason that the Dimwit and his pals didn't like me calling him Christian trash.
<quoted text>
Disagree. You called me a liar.
Out of thousands of choices, you chose to post, "Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ." - 1 John 2:22. And you even editorialized with a "Hmmmm," as if what you had to say was apt and incisive.
I deny that that there even is such a thing as a "Christ," let alone that its name is Jesus. According to you and your bible, that makes me a liar.
You won't mind if I call you Christian trash for doing that, then, will you?
You just did what the coward LAWEST did: you chose a scripture, and then hid behind it.
IANS.....That scripture was a Daily Ssripture. I post them every day.....It was posted by "Daily Bible Verse"

Reading and comprehending it is up to you.....

You can call me any name you want...

Did you go outside and enjoy the day?

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#517808 Apr 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
??
How does this fit into your little theory that the definitions are the same?
"including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change"
That sure don't sound like death....
Then rock crystals and stars are living.
Look up tautology, it does not mean the definitions are the same.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517809 Apr 9, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, which is why Christians don't get a pass. Your entire immoral dogma is just separatist hate bundles in a make-believe, feel-good, invisible veneer. Your posts prove it.
I'll challenge you like you misfits challenge the believers.........PROVE IT.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#517810 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a Nazi?
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min thewordofme 808,947
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Regina 573,717
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min KiMare 97,855
Moses never existed 41 min KiMare 1,247
Any horny boys??? 48 min Dean 3
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Wordsworth 5,536
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 268,803
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 hr Arul 5,623
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 15 hr Mille1234 93
More from around the web