Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
You still come here ha? Why? I know you took some time off and there was good reason to, but LL if you continue doing what you've always done ... Keep in mind I've never witnessed you in this thread.
Here we have the christian that likes to play the guess my name game. Meanwhile making others doubt the posters she names out. I especially get annoyed when LL (you) is privy to their given names and feels quite comfortable putting them out here for everyone as well.
Peace regardless and don't bother trying to guess who I am since you are rarely right. Thanks
Uh Oh......

Must have a past with LL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
charity-love is something that we are suppose to maintain toward our fellow man at all times.
FAIL.

You've got your nerve posting that after the things that you've said to others here. Or maybe that was your idea of love. You were taught what love is in church, right?

There really is no power there, is there? It's pretty obvious to the rest of us. Being "filled with the Spirit" is no more special than being full of anything else.

You get zero credit for lip service.
LAWEST100 wrote:
greedy pastors whose real agenda's are garnering money off of the people to support a lavish life style for himself and family and deceiving the people with no concern whatsoever for their soul's salvation sake, there are so many wolves in sheep clothing that can and do deceive the poor simple hearted people and like the Bible says WOULD deceive the ELECT SAKE if it was POSSIBLE.
That's a pretty good description of what we've seen so far.

Or maybe you can find the audits of about a dozen churches that give over half of their collections to the needy to debunk the claim that almost no churches are doing anything worthwhile with their tax exempt collections. Just a dozen would be a good start. There are about 300,000 churches in America, and we haven't found even one with a number over 7% yet. Nor has anybody else on this thread.

Why do you suppose that is?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...it is not difficult...I just don't take your insults seriously.
Panties don't make you gay silly! LOL
I made a lampshade once using a blue flannel shirt...sold it for quite a bit of money...
Lampshades are not cruel insults...when you put them on your head and dance around...I don't know...just lightens the mood. That's okay...HFN and Epi will sometimes put on their lampshades...they don't see it as an insult.
I know that you won't do it but please show me where I have insulted you. If I was in error then I will apologize.
Friends are not defined (at least in my book) on whether they are straight, gay, red, yellow, black nor white. A friend is a friend. Makes no difference if we are of the same faith or not.
Now...do you want to do the lampshade dance or not??? Not gonna ask again.
Please post time and place of next Lampshade Dance....M'kay

(PS....Did I miss last month dues?)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Batholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>Christians, you wonder why you are mocked? Look at the insanity above, yet none of you rebuke this nonsense and many of you embrace it. You shirk reality for crazy fantasies of eternal life and destruction of imaginary enemies. Christianity is craziness. Just look at his post.
Shrink is not always known for posting in a manner conducive with what a Christian is suppose to convey, but in reading the post that you were responding to, he didn't really say anything that wasn't true, as you are likely new here, you may not be aware that many here who are believers have approached Shrink about his often irractic behavior.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And take heed where you end up spending "forever and ever".
You're already there and so am I. Meet my friend the Earth. Mingle with her dust. Soon, you'll be more than intimate, you'll be one.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
“Well-behaved women seldom make history.”~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.-Bumper sticker

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
it is time to call things for what they really are and to stop making excuses for the hateful behavior of other people.
Start with yourself, hypocrite.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If I've done anything hateful that neede to be called out for..........are YOUR response any better?........Hypocrite.
I'm not sure if I've called you an abomination yet.

I'm sure I will.

What the hell, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.-Bumper sticker
“There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.”

~Mae West

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. In history we have had real revival and it comes only from God. A few years ago we had a quack in Lakeland (about 45 miles from here) that had some thinking a revival was going on. When it happens people know. It makes me mad because the world at large see these people that worship money and say thats what the church is. But without a doubt as with anyone God has the final word and imo the hottest parts of hell should go to those that teach damnable heresies that lead people away from God. Take care.
Is Paula White still in that area? I thought I heard her husband took over her ministry.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

"I'm not too stupid and I'm not too bright.
To be&#65279; a Gamma is just right."
Some Gamma.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already there and so am I. Meet my friend the Earth. Mingle with her dust. Soon, you'll be more than intimate, you'll be one.
I see that you apparently worship the "earth goddess", and if you are referring to our bodies returning to the dust of the earth from which we all came.......that much is true, but remember the SOUL returns to God who gave it and are awaiting judgement for it's final destination, again.......take heed, where you speed that forever and ever.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
not many understand scriptural based wisdom when it is conveyed to them
Are you counting yourself among those that do?

Reality check: you don't get to be the vile piece of crap that you fell like being one day, and then all preachy about love and wisdom the next. You will be shamed if you try.
LAWEST100 wrote:
you will be able to discern between those who serve God and those who serve him not.
And which do you count yourself among? Is serving your god the same as calling unbelievers liars, fools and losers?

So which is it? Which are you? Are you one of the good ones? If so, I'm quite unimpressed.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure if I've called you an abomination yet.
I'm sure I will.
What the hell, right?
Ooohhhh I am SHAKIN' IN ME BOOTS at your coming and dreadful attack of calling me an ABOMINATION.....hahahahahaha.. ........

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Hahahah!
I know.
My grandson is studying 5 religions etc. in school. I have given him an education which will turn his teachers hair white when he gets done with him. LOL! I have no doubt I will be called in to "speak" with his "educator". He will wish he never met me when all is said and done.
LOL......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I see that you apparently worship the "earth goddess", and if you are referring to our bodies returning to the dust of the earth from which we all came.......that much is true, but remember the SOUL returns to God who gave it and are awaiting judgement for it's final destination, again.......take heed, where you speed that forever and ever.
I came from my parents. They're not dusty at all yet and they weren't when I was born. Did you come from dust?

Do you have a picture of your soul? I have pics of my parents.

Can I see your soul picture?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Ooohhhh I am SHAKIN' IN ME BOOTS at your coming and dreadful attack of calling me an ABOMINATION.....hahahahahaha.. ........
Watch your blood pressure.

Let's just get it over with.

I think you're the bad spot on my chest x-ray. You are a scourge on humanity. You're the lump on my breast. You are the epitome of what's wrong with the world today.

Any other questions?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
I can't believe I found this on youtube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LOL.....It usually goes click click....but it went clack clack

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I came from my parents. They're not dusty at all yet and they weren't when I was born. Did you come from dust?
Do you have a picture of your soul? I have pics of my parents.
Can I see your soul picture?
That posts says all about you that one needs to know, you are very foolish which comes as no surprise.

“Which "god"?”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....It usually goes click click....but it went clack clack
If some groups get their way that's how the world will be...

"You said they are happy."
"They are happy."
"Then why do they need soma?"

"You must stop saying that word!" {why}

+++
To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.

Thomas Aquinas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 497,301 - 497,320 of596,444
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

736 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min wilderide 679,238
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual Leader 511,642
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 4 min Neelakaran 2,913
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Liam 37,986
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 13 min Harrison Freebird 52,445
Sex ed in middle school (Sep '13) 18 min merlinlover99 5
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 20 min RFD 375
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 59 min wilderide 89,377
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr wilderide 216,278
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 2 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••