I will Scott.....>>>H_U_G_S <<<
>>>>>hugs< <<<< returned.(c:

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#517826 Apr 9, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. spirituality is a journey. Unfortunately, some churches insist there's only one path leading to the destination ..
.. by the way, I'm impressed ..
You are right HL, spirituality is a journey and it is for individuals :)

Hope everyone is feeling the Blessings of life ~ will be skipping ahead a heap of pages again as not too much time up my sleeve to read them all!! Take care everyone ....

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#517827 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
IANS.....That scripture was a Daily Ssripture. I post them every day.....It was posted by "Daily Bible Verse"
Reading and comprehending it is up to you.....
You can call me any name you want...
Did you go outside and enjoy the day?
I'm so sorry he has called you names my lovely ~ and for me, enough has been enough this morning and I am going to get ready for work early. I started scrolling back due to lack of time, but in reality, one wants something to scroll back too :(

Keep on posting your daily postings, even though I didn't get to them today, they are our inspiration and so are you :)
Adam

Germany

#517828 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Glad to hear all's well my friend, but don't give me too much credit, just trying to spread a little of God's truth here with the hope's that somehow with God's help it'll reach someone's heart, remember many people around the world could be reading these posts even if they are not posting on the thread, but prayer is the key to everything and we must all pray for one another. peace friend.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QmghU5eb2IMXX
Thaks dawg that was nice. I appreciate it. Thanks I hope you take me also in your prayers.

God bless you

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#517829 Apr 9, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so sorry he has called you names my lovely ~ and for me, enough has been enough this morning and I am going to get ready for work early. I started scrolling back due to lack of time, but in reality, one wants something to scroll back too :(
Keep on posting your daily postings, even though I didn't get to them today, they are our inspiration and so are you :)
Thanks my Friend....Enjoy your beautiful Australian Day....Eh??

Love to you

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517830 Apr 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Thaks dawg that was nice. I appreciate it. Thanks I hope you take me also in your prayers.
God bless you
Praying bro........have a good one.
FoxNews

AOL

#517831 Apr 9, 2013

**ISRAEL Discoveries PROVE JESUS' RETURN ----

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#517832 Apr 9, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
As for me I not about to turn my back on the heritage the Lord has promised me not for no one or nothing thing.So is no reason for me to debate what already been set in my heart and mind.Just scroll and allow the ranter to rant.Keep right on truckin with my beloved scriptures.So put her in gear and let it roll on big mamma(a song) away of life.God bless.

IMO, Proverbs is the best read in the bible.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517833 Apr 9, 2013
Little Icon Fairy is upset with us tonight....Disagree's and clueless

Must have misplaced her panties......(Or they are in a bunch)<< Credit goes to Annie J

LOL

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517834 Apr 9, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, Proverbs is the best read in the bible.
I agree BT

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#517835 Apr 9, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a good one, but doesn't appear in any dictionary I looked at.
I neglected to say it was Christian spam.
Oh, I just made that one up.

"Espamo Christi"?

"Espamo sancti"?
high beam

Upper Darby, PA

#517836 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mark 11:22
Have faith in God, Jesus answered.
Mark 11:22
Tener fe en Dios, Jesús respondió.
in nomine Patris, et fillii, et spiritus sancti...

Badda bing, Badda Bang, Betty Boop

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#517837 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Otherwise speak to a fool like a fool, eh?.........I understand that alright, only one problem with your assessment here, you have the participants misplaced in reverse roles here, including YOURSELF, but I can't get offended at ya.........no more so than when one of the little tottlers tell me daddy I'm gonna beat you up, lol.
I find you a bit amusing. In my case that would have to be the youngest of my grandchildren, as my own are almost 41 and 38.

I'm afraid though you are the one who describes people in opposite roles to what they have.

Through 40 years of church meetings, church retreats, church, church business meetings, I have never come across Christians who are as clueless as those on this site.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#517838 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Romans 13:8
Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
+++
Romanos 13:8
No debáis a nadie nada, excepto para amarnos los unos a los otros, para quien ama otro ha cumplido la ley.
I'm wingin' this:

"Consider nothing else, except for loving one another, for in loving another is all of the law."

I like that better than the original.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517839 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You write beautifully btw, sorry I teased you <3
Not a problem...I don't hold grudges...life is too short and too many "real" things to get upset over besides Topix. It took me a while to learn that however.
Adam

Germany

#517840 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Praying bro........have a good one.
I´ll keep you in my prayers too. God bless

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#517841 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Btw........if I were you my friend, I wouldn't speak of ANYONE'S inability to go anywhere in a conversation or an inability to come UP to one when it pertains to the things of God, because you fail miserably. Keeping you and others in prayer.
Since I have no belief in a god, I really have no level to come up to. However, as far as my understanding and experience in the things of which Christians speak, I also have nothing, or very little, to come up to. I suppose I have forgotten some of the finer details after several years of no direct involvement with Christianity, but it is difficult to forget 40 years of indoctrination.
Adam

Germany

#517842 Apr 9, 2013

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#517843 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the idea of hats having "Sinners" and "Saints"....Do you think you can make one that says "Saved" also and "I'm with Stupid"
LOL
ENJOY Life people

LOL!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517844 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....Hubby wears "Tighty Whiteys"....NOT very comfy
Good....Keep me in the loop (The Hokey Pokey Loop)
LOL Is that "Tighty Whiteys" or Whitie Tighties"??? Some will sway it is "tidey".

All right Ms. Epi...spill your guts...how do you know that are NOT very comfy???

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min River Tam 104,781
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min Sky Writer 31 184,625
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 43 min Jedimaster of All 981,348
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min PadMark 673,356
crooks frauds predators 1 hr Jedimaster of All 2
Ted Bundy's Daughter (Jul '14) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 9
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 2 hr Jedimaster of All 453
More from around the web