Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517759 Apr 9, 2013
Happy to be GayAdam wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I am not gay.Iam the right adress for you.
O_o

Dies that mean you only wear a dress on the right side?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517760 Apr 9, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you suggesting that that might not be appropriate? Why? Why do you think your church, your faith, your god or your religion deserve more?
<quoted text>
You've got a lot of nerve.
<quoted text>
Your religion is detestable. If you defend or recommend it, you deserve no better than it does. If you want to stand beside your church, then share the considerable contempt for it with good cheer, and quit your whining.
You're detestable for claiming that Christianity is detestable.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#517761 Apr 9, 2013
Adam wrote:
Everybody Is attacking LAWEST100. What´s the matter with you?
He's an egotistical fool.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

#517762 Apr 9, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're detestable for claiming that Christianity is detestable.
Christianity is detestable. Look at what it did to you.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#517763 Apr 9, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>"Espamo"?
That would be a good one, but doesn't appear in any dictionary I looked at.

I neglected to say it was Christian spam.
Happy to be here

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517764 Apr 9, 2013
RiversidehomosexualRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
Dies that mean you only wear a dress on the right side?
Is it because you are gays and not happy?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#517765 Apr 9, 2013
Happy to be here wrote:
<quoted text>Isn´t it better to be in the first league where I am instead being other league where you are?
You'll never be in Alice's league.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517766 Apr 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never be in Alice's league.
She is far down under

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517767 Apr 9, 2013
Mark 11:22

Have faith in God, Jesus answered.

Mark 11:22

Tener fe en Dios, Jesús respondió.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517768 Apr 9, 2013
This forum sure has changed..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517769 Apr 9, 2013
*Bobagem {Portuguese}

Basura

Alternativa---> Utilizados en ambos idiomas.

SPAM

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517770 Apr 9, 2013
Hebrews 11:6

And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

+++

"Nothing happens with God without faith. He expects us to function everyday in a world of believing in order to see. If we want to see, we must have the faith to believe."

Kevin H.

Hebreos 11:6

Y sin fe es imposible agradar a Dios, porque el que se acerca a Dios tiene que creer que él existe y que recompensa a los que lo buscan.

+++

"Nada sucede con Dios sin fe. El espera que nosotros para funcionar cada día en un mundo de creer para ver. Si queremos ver, hemos de tener la fe para creer." Kevin H.

I See A Rainbow!

#517771 Apr 9, 2013
Those Little Hands..[Its a very Powerful Message...] Thanks Marty..

I See A Rainbow!

#517772 Apr 9, 2013
You Make Everything Beautiful..

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517773 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
This forum sure has changed..
Yeah, I bet it has. Tell me, when you were last here were there trolls spamming it and asking lots of questions about God and Faith and Jesus, being generally offensive and then calling the answers spam?

LOL...

Good to see you sweets <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517774 Apr 9, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Because you have the mind of a six year old,maybe?!
Like yourself you mean?!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517775 Apr 9, 2013
Romans 13:8

Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.

+++

Romanos 13:8

No debáis a nadie nada, excepto para amarnos los unos a los otros, para quien ama otro ha cumplido la ley.

I See A Rainbow!

#517776 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I bet it has. Tell me, when you were last here were there trolls spamming it and asking lots of questions about God and Faith and Jesus, being generally offensive and then calling the answers spam?
LOL...
Good to see you sweets <3
Hi LupyLu.. You got that right..Why do you think I left in October 2011. For you know where??? Plus we had just lost 3 main Posters here.. First Micah,, then Cbart,, then our beloved Ham.. I couldnt handle many things.. 2 of the posters are still here.. Waiting to jump on me..
Its not very pleasant..But there are also many Key posters that I think the world of.. I see many in facebook... I am part of the Family.. I am not worried..I know where I stand here.. How have you been??

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517777 Apr 9, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi LupyLu.. You got that right..Why do you think I left in October 2011. For you know where??? Plus we had just lost 3 main Posters here.. First Micah,, then Cbart,, then our beloved Ham.. I couldnt handle many things.. 2 of the posters are still here.. Waiting to jump on me..
Its not very pleasant..But there are also many Key posters that I think the world of.. I see many in facebook... I am part of the Family.. I am not worried..I know where I stand here.. How have you been??
Good. I am starting to miss the boys though, when I'm home it's very quiet without them. I'm glad you're here <3

I See A Rainbow!

#517781 Apr 9, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. I am starting to miss the boys though, when I'm home it's very quiet without them. I'm glad you're here <3
Well.. I miss my Beloved Sons daily and nightly.. Oldest Son has owned his home 6 years....and My youngest has owned his home for a year and a half.. With the situation here in this home.. My sons show up about twice a week to see their frail Father.. Its not easy without them here..I am very proud of them both..I can hear Jesus say in the silence.. "You have done a Fine Job,, MY Good and Faithful Servant.." I can say I am actually on an Emotional Rollarcoaster lately.. I havent been back to the place where you and I met originally.. I miss a few there though..
I need to be here..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 min BenAdam 8,050
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Robert F 603,330
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Doctor Justice_ 878,872
Poll It is fine when the brother makes children of h... 47 min pepertoa 0
Palmers farmed in Hayti area? 57 min Sam Vein 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 177,851
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 1 hr USaWorldWarMongerer 444
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Pegasus 272,879
The Christian Atheist debate 8 hr MrAnderson9 3,845
More from around the web