^^^ correction...IOL should be LOL

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517600 Apr 9, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Lawest<<<
I meant to add here also, that these same aid workers in disaster zones also don't ask if the one needing rescue is a Christian or not, as no facts count in life and death situations except saving a human, and even animal, or creature's, life.
>>>>>Irrira< <<<<

See my post above.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#517601 Apr 9, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you did not comprehend correctly, I did not AGREE with you-- I asked you a question., if you care to, read it again.
Do you have a problem with Christians?
I am not Gay, so I don't wear pink negligeess, don't wear panties, or blue flannel ones, that was a cruel INSULT.
You don't know Annie very well....Do you?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517602 Apr 9, 2013
Please pray for Grace' Sister and Niece....Her niece has 6 little girls and she is in a Coma...and very critical.

Thank you

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517603 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Forever and ever, Amen.
And take heed where you end up spending "forever and ever".

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517604 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
..."Come out of her, My people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes" (Revelation 18:4). Oh God, what a wicked world we live in. You created it to be a beautiful place; a place where you would come and fellowship with your beautiful creation, but humans disobeyed and gave in to the deceitful voice of Satan. While I am in this world, please help me to not take place in the sins of the world; to resist temptation; to rebuke the voice of Satan and run to you for shelter. Thank you, God, for loving me. I want to please you and fellowship with you. Protect me, please. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
Prime time with God
Amen.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517605 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Start with yourself, homophobe.
Peace out.
If I've done anything hateful that neede to be called out for..........are YOUR response any better?........Hypocrite.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517606 Apr 9, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Early Morning Greetings...
“Life doesn’t have to be perfect to be wonderful.”
~ Annette Funicello
Rest in Peace Annette
Thought for the day
My favorite mouseketeer, not that I was that deeply into disney.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517607 Apr 9, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
You still come here ha? Why? I know you took some time off and there was good reason to, but LL if you continue doing what you've always done ... Keep in mind I've never witnessed you in this thread.
Here we have the christian that likes to play the guess my name game. Meanwhile making others doubt the posters she names out. I especially get annoyed when LL (you) is privy to their given names and feels quite comfortable putting them out here for everyone as well.
Peace regardless and don't bother trying to guess who I am since you are rarely right. Thanks
Uh Oh......

Must have a past with LL

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517608 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
charity-love is something that we are suppose to maintain toward our fellow man at all times.
FAIL.

You've got your nerve posting that after the things that you've said to others here. Or maybe that was your idea of love. You were taught what love is in church, right?

There really is no power there, is there? It's pretty obvious to the rest of us. Being "filled with the Spirit" is no more special than being full of anything else.

You get zero credit for lip service.
LAWEST100 wrote:
greedy pastors whose real agenda's are garnering money off of the people to support a lavish life style for himself and family and deceiving the people with no concern whatsoever for their soul's salvation sake, there are so many wolves in sheep clothing that can and do deceive the poor simple hearted people and like the Bible says WOULD deceive the ELECT SAKE if it was POSSIBLE.
That's a pretty good description of what we've seen so far.

Or maybe you can find the audits of about a dozen churches that give over half of their collections to the needy to debunk the claim that almost no churches are doing anything worthwhile with their tax exempt collections. Just a dozen would be a good start. There are about 300,000 churches in America, and we haven't found even one with a number over 7% yet. Nor has anybody else on this thread.

Why do you suppose that is?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517609 Apr 9, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...it is not difficult...I just don't take your insults seriously.
Panties don't make you gay silly! LOL
I made a lampshade once using a blue flannel shirt...sold it for quite a bit of money...
Lampshades are not cruel insults...when you put them on your head and dance around...I don't know...just lightens the mood. That's okay...HFN and Epi will sometimes put on their lampshades...they don't see it as an insult.
I know that you won't do it but please show me where I have insulted you. If I was in error then I will apologize.
Friends are not defined (at least in my book) on whether they are straight, gay, red, yellow, black nor white. A friend is a friend. Makes no difference if we are of the same faith or not.
Now...do you want to do the lampshade dance or not??? Not gonna ask again.
Please post time and place of next Lampshade Dance....M'kay

(PS....Did I miss last month dues?)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517610 Apr 9, 2013
Batholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>Christians, you wonder why you are mocked? Look at the insanity above, yet none of you rebuke this nonsense and many of you embrace it. You shirk reality for crazy fantasies of eternal life and destruction of imaginary enemies. Christianity is craziness. Just look at his post.
Shrink is not always known for posting in a manner conducive with what a Christian is suppose to convey, but in reading the post that you were responding to, he didn't really say anything that wasn't true, as you are likely new here, you may not be aware that many here who are believers have approached Shrink about his often irractic behavior.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517611 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And take heed where you end up spending "forever and ever".
You're already there and so am I. Meet my friend the Earth. Mingle with her dust. Soon, you'll be more than intimate, you'll be one.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#517612 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
“Well-behaved women seldom make history.”~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.-Bumper sticker

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517613 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
it is time to call things for what they really are and to stop making excuses for the hateful behavior of other people.
Start with yourself, hypocrite.

Location hidden

#517614 Apr 9, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> If I've done anything hateful that neede to be called out for..........are YOUR response any better?........Hypocrite.
I'm not sure if I've called you an abomination yet.

I'm sure I will.

What the hell, right?

Location hidden

#517616 Apr 9, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere.-Bumper sticker
“There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out.”

~Mae West

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#517617 Apr 9, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. In history we have had real revival and it comes only from God. A few years ago we had a quack in Lakeland (about 45 miles from here) that had some thinking a revival was going on. When it happens people know. It makes me mad because the world at large see these people that worship money and say thats what the church is. But without a doubt as with anyone God has the final word and imo the hottest parts of hell should go to those that teach damnable heresies that lead people away from God. Take care.
Is Paula White still in that area? I thought I heard her husband took over her ministry.

“The who whating how with huh?”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

#517618 Apr 9, 2013
"I'm not too stupid and I'm not too bright.
To be&#65279; a Gamma is just right."
Some Gamma.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517619 Apr 9, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're already there and so am I. Meet my friend the Earth. Mingle with her dust. Soon, you'll be more than intimate, you'll be one.
I see that you apparently worship the "earth goddess", and if you are referring to our bodies returning to the dust of the earth from which we all came.......that much is true, but remember the SOUL returns to God who gave it and are awaiting judgement for it's final destination, again.......take heed, where you speed that forever and ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 764,426
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 23 min Hack free 1
Moses never existed 24 min truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min truth 554,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 48 min MUQ2 37,648
Cool way to lace your choose 52 min zampire 1
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 1 hr CuriousCreature 22
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Catcher1 175,040

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE