Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517386 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. did you hear about Luci & G_O_D ??..
Hi Happy Lesbo.. I certainly did... I am very Happy for them... They are very intune to each other.. Almost Like the Compliment each other.. IMO.......... Anyways,,How are you today??? Its good to see you..

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#517387 Apr 8, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Serah.. I was gone off and on all day..Worked this morning.Had an appt.. at 12... Home now.. I am in the room early.
Hi LifeLover ~ hope your appointment went well, now it is time for me to shower and fly off to work :) Skipped heaps of pages, so if anyone sent me any posting that I missed, sorry I missed you!!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517388 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Please forgive me.
Not necessary.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#517389 Apr 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Prove? lol.
I thought science could not "prove" anything according to your friend Dr[do little].
.. that's true ..

.. sort it out Trifecta ..

.. the fossilised rock proves life exists outside our planet but it does not prove the theory (of panspermia)..
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And no]]]the hypothesis did not "prove" their is life on other planets. At most it suggest that there are atmospheric characteristics on other planets or stars that may be the right environment for life, and those characteristics were transferred to earth via a meteor billions of yrs ago.
You know that theory pretty much says we are aliens right? iyai! I suggest we all could put our real photos up and see if the hypothesis is plausible rofl.
One interesting thing I read about this hypothesis, is that it somewhat dampens the heated debate among ID and Secular Biologist about the origins of life. If that's the only good the hypothesis does, then it would have done something worthwhile. Interesting.
.. sorry, I don't want to address the remainder of your post because you do not understand the theory and make numerous errors in logic ..

.. perhaps G_O_D has the patience to explain it to you ..

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517390 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mam--, you are still wrong. But we will let that pass, I sense it is difficult for you.
You said to buy panties that fit--again, I am not a gay guy, and I don't wear panties---but thank you for the offer.
No, we have nothing in common, because , again I am not gay, and don't wear panties.
Yes , that was a cruel insult. I have lost count on your insults--check with your lesbian friend for the count #, okay? she, might know.
Oh...it is not difficult...I just don't take your insults seriously.

Panties don't make you gay silly! LOL

I made a lampshade once using a blue flannel shirt...sold it for quite a bit of money...

Lampshades are not cruel insults...when you put them on your head and dance around...I don't know...just lightens the mood. That's okay...HFN and Epi will sometimes put on their lampshades...they don't see it as an insult.

I know that you won't do it but please show me where I have insulted you. If I was in error then I will apologize.

Friends are not defined (at least in my book) on whether they are straight, gay, red, yellow, black nor white. A friend is a friend. Makes no difference if we are of the same faith or not.

Now...do you want to do the lampshade dance or not??? Not gonna ask again.

Fennario

#517391 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You say that with such assuredness, like it's fact.
I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it, and I wouldn't believe it without sufficient evidence. Your god doesn't exist. It can't, not as described in your bible.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517392 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. did you hear about Luci & G_O_D ??..
I don't hear much under the sea.

With Established Harem

#517393 Apr 8, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
You still come here ha? Why? I know you took some time off and there was good reason to, but LL if you continue doing what you've always done ... Keep in mind I've never witnessed you in this thread.
Here we have the christian that likes to play the guess my name game. Meanwhile making others doubt the posters she names out. I especially get annoyed when LL (you) is privy to their given names and feels quite comfortable putting them out here for everyone as well.
Peace regardless and don't bother trying to guess who I am since you are rarely right. Thanks
.. hi ya Party Pooper !!..

Fennario

#517394 Apr 8, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
I haven't been reading the back and forth between you and Skom to much. Occasionally I'll pick a spot and read some.

But I think I know a little more about what Skoms been talking about.
Even without following along? I doubt it.

The Dimwit is mistaken and out of line with his slanders. I have seen no evidence to the contrary offered by Dim or any other Christian.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#517395 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. HUSH !! Don't let anyone know about our secret word ..
okay... Mums the word...(tip toe away...):)

With Established Harem

#517396 Apr 8, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Hi Happy Lesbo.. I certainly did... I am very Happy for them... They are very intune to each other.. Almost Like the Compliment each other.. IMO.......... Anyways,,How are you today??? Its good to see you..
.. you're the first Christian to ask me how I'm doing! Congratulations, you win the HL Grand Prize! Just ask Alice what it is ..

Fennario

#517397 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that you feel the need to ridicule but there are far more relevant and funnier analogies you could use.
Perhaps you can suggest a few, and I'll consider them.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517398 Apr 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessary.
Then hold me...

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517399 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hear much under the sea.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jgA2xo0HYrEXX
Okay...you got me started on fish!

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

I think this describes many men...don't need a woman until...

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517400 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say it if I didn't believe it, and I wouldn't believe it without sufficient evidence. Your god doesn't exist. It can't, not as described in your bible.
I suppose you think you have evidence of that.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517401 Apr 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? So that when you stand before the Lord Jesus Christ on Judgement Day you won't have any excuses for not accepting the Gospel Message you have rejected??
I have never rejested Christ as a messenger of god I think I follow the gospels more than you ever will do. And at least I donīt call other believers being the sons of Satan as you did.
Letīs see your excuses for calling him as your god the LORD the creator of heavens and earth.

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#517402 Apr 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. Sad to say many confessed Christian leaders will say almost anything to fill the money plate. Sure going to suck for them when they stand before God.
Hello Chris,
I recently had the displeasure of visiting a "revival center". It was the most disgusting thing I've ever witnessed. It was a glorified homeless shelter and the leader is a known thief, yet she is still in business.

I told her after observing for a month that she showed what a true believer is 30 percent of the time and 25 percent of the time she was just clueless and the rest she just displayed anything but God's child. She asked me never to return.:)

Peace Chris
'
'

I agree with Brother Lee, the church is what is wrong with Christianity today. Heck, from the very beginning.

Here's a phrase for you all:
Cupidity coupled with Stupidity and that is what is wrong with our world today. Sad, but true.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#517403 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. spirituality is a journey. Unfortunately, some churches insist there's only one path leading to the destination ..
.. by the way, I'm impressed ..
There are two separate paths?

How does one know which one to take?

Never mind. I'll ask Bob Frost.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#517404 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Not necessary.
I have had to scroll through many pages.

Is RR apologizing for plagiarism?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517405 Apr 8, 2013
RiversidehomosexualRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I fixed your screen name.
Don't get pissy, gay means happy, too.
I donīt mind to repeat myself for dumb aholes like you. I am happy not homosexual gay. I corrected your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min ChristineM 793,813
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 567,386
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min onemale 267,314
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 41 min Grunt56 221,529
Gay snapchat names 45 min nickkaraoke 326
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 1 hr Mr Slovak 464
Voyeur & Donkeys Joke Thread Free For All......... (Dec '08) 1 hr Ricky F 159
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rosa_Winkel 97,429
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 20 hr henk 175
More from around the web