Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#517413 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Okay...you got me started on fish!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IuxYC7n-2KcXX
I think this describes many men...don't need a woman until...
I'll change my avatar when the jokes run dry.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#517414 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t mind to repeat myself for dumb aholes like you. I am happy not homosexual gay. I corrected your name.
Did you check out that nice Troll Forum I linked you to? Bet you would really enjoy yourself there Adam, until they sent you running and crying like a lil' girl might.

Hmmmm, guess I need to get back in that Good Book. Been a tough Monday and it shows. My apologies Folks. Good Day!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#517416 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
To be quite honest...I skimmed that post but I didn't take it the same way that you did. I thought that poster was referring to on your knees and praying before God.
If he meant something else then it was crude. I have spoken up before to those that claim to be pro-gay and then use them as a joke to insult someone.
A sure sign to me of "bigotry" is when one makes a joke and then uses the line..."Not that there is anything wrong with that". They are just trying to cover their ass.
IMO...when you use any group of people to insult someone else while claiming to not be prejudice...you are being a hypocrite.
It was quite clear what the poster meant. He also posted something about a gay bathhouse. I just find it of note that I didn't see anyone object to his insults. He also is quite clear in his hate towards Christians as many are here. Read a few and the only reason is to mock people of faith.

Location hidden

#517417 Apr 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
I had a porcupine puffer (shut up RR) for about 6 years. I loved that little fish. He would let me pet him. He was a terrible vegan though. He liked his goldfish.
It's time for my lunch.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

A Time to be candid.

#517418 Apr 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. In history we have had real revival and it comes only from God. A few years ago we had a quack in Lakeland (about 45 miles from here) that had some thinking a revival was going on. When it happens people know. It makes me mad because the world at large see these people that worship money and say thats what the church is. But without a doubt as with anyone God has the final word and imo the hottest parts of hell should go to those that teach damnable heresies that lead people away from God. Take care.
Lakeland ... FL? I can't recall the story, but there was another pastor who made quite the display a year ago. I'll have to see if I can pull it up. Many churches fall and again, many Christians fall with them and what is a babe in Christ supposed to think.

I once gave money to BAKER and Swaggart and a few others. Glad to see they are back, but it still doesn't look good to someone that doesn't feel God is granting them the same forgiveness.

Thank You and Peace

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#517419 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
It's time for my lunch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ZadvRt_x0x0XX
He shared the tank with a Moray for awhile. The Morays have terrible eyesight. I had to corral the puffer with a net while the eel found his goldfish. Puffers don't share very well.

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#517420 Apr 8, 2013
To Happy Lesbo and Chris Clearwater

[QUOTEwho="Happy Lesbo"].. spirituality is a journey. Unfortunately, some churches insist there's only one path leading to the destination ..

.. by the way, I'm impressed ..[/QUOTE]
Chris Clearwater wrote:
This is true. Sad to say many confessed Christian leaders will say almost anything to fill the money plate. Sure going to suck for them when they stand before God.
Thank you, Happy Lesbo, for the compliment. But, so you both understand, my issue, as far as this discussion is concerned, is that these so-called "churches" have people believing in things that, in the end, can destroy a person's faith. This was my reason for quoting 1Corinthians 13:8.

"Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

At the end of this chapter (verse 13), Paul wrote, "And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." I believe that if we investigate and examine closely Paul's intention in chapters 12 and 13 of 1Corinthians, we'll find that Paul was preparing the congregations for a drastic change that was soon to occur. Because of this change and to prepare the congregations, Paul explained how much more important charity is when compared to spiritual gifts. Verses 1 through 3 of 1Corinthians 13 says, "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing." And it's from here (verses 4 through 7) that Paul defines charity. "Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." And this brings us back to verse 8.

"Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away."

Now, obviously, Paul wasn't saying that prophecies shall fail, as that would be a blatant contradiction of what's written. And he couldn't be saying that people would no longer speak in different tongues, because Paul, himself and most likely, spoke four (Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Koine). And it would make no sense, whatsoever, for Paul to even insinuate that knowledge, itself, would literally vanish away. Paul must have been referring to something different. But, what is that? What did Paul mean?

I believe that Paul was preparing the Church for the conclusion of that particular function of the Holy Spirit. I believe that Paul was explaining to the Church that as these things "fail," "cease," and "vanish away," that the Church must learn to rely solely on charity. This preparation, too, would weed out false prophets that come in sheep's clothing and appear as ministers of righteousness. Who gave the witch at Endor her power? Who empowered the Egyptian magicians? Who gives people familiar spirits, like the damsel of Acts 16:16-18 had? And these are the Satanic devices that Paul was trying to thwart. But, what do our religious leaders have us searching for, in ourselves as well as others?

Consider all that profess to have the Holy Spirit and that can perform miracles. Then, consider the 1-billion+ people still suffering from starvation and malnutrition! Where's all the miraculous increase of fish and bread now?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Until next time...

Shalowm.
Happy to be here

Germany

#517421 Apr 8, 2013

Location hidden

#517423 Apr 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
He shared the tank with a Moray for awhile. The Morays have terrible eyesight. I had to corral the puffer with a net while the eel found his goldfish. Puffers don't share very well.
I watched a documentary last night about spiders. There's one species that spends it's whole life underwater, and eats fish sometimes. It makes a little diving bell out of web to hold air.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#517424 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never rejested Christ as a messenger of god I think I follow the gospels more than you ever will do. And at least I don´t call other believers being the sons of Satan as you did.
Let´s see your excuses for calling him as your god the LORD the creator of heavens and earth.
Only accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as a 'messenger of God' is the one spiritual 'hang-up' that will damn the souls of those who refuse to accept Him as Saviour,and as the very Son of Almighty God. Many muslims around the world don't have a 'zero-tolerance mentality' towards the person of Jesus Christ,but,at the same time,they stop WELL SHORT of acknowledging Him as the Almighty,Risen Saviour sent from His heavenly abode by His Heavenly Father to redeem the lost souls sinful,evil,wicked,lost mankind. To say that Christ was 'just another messenger of God' is the same as accepting the CLEVER LIES of Satan the devil. Satan the devil,the annointed cherub who was ejected from heaven faster than lightning striking the earth,KNOWS the R-E-A-L truth about the Lord Jesus Christ. He KNOWS that his evil intellect is no way near being any match for the holy brilliance of the Lord Jesus Christ! He KNOWS that he is a DEFEATED ENEMY OF GOD who's only purpose for the remainder of his existence is to fight against,to resist,everything that is good,everything that is holy,everything that is of the Lord Jesus Christ! And it means EVERYTHING to him for a human being to REJECT the Holy One of Israel who gave His life for the world at the Holy Cross of Calvary! Satan DELIGHTS in seeing men die having rejected Christ Almighty! He DELIGHTS IN T-H-A-T!!!! And anyone who refuses to acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as the Glorious King of kings and Lord of lords!!!!......is merely falling right into Satan the devil's TRAP!!:
&NR =1&feature=endscreen

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#517425 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is what it is all about Irrira, that your heart is Blessed to receive the mysteries by revelation, it doesn't always matter if one is not overly educated to the things of THIS world, you have been Blessed with the only thing that is going to be left standing forever after this sorry world has passed away, and very few people are Blessed thus.
Beautiful hymn btw, thank you for posting it and stay Blessed my sister through the Peace of Jesus Christ.
My brother >>>Lawest<<< I remember when first saying hello with an open heart in here, being trampled good and proper in foul terms etc for some of the more way out things I shared. But nothing can subtract from the truth of a person's personal walk with God, and I believe emphatically in saying it how it is. After that... agreed to disagree... with respect. No more name calling...

If I share scripture with Christians, it is an 'identify thing'... but in life... it is easier to just explain than to back myself up with Bible quotes. Maybe it's just living in Spirit that allows this... but there was a time in Africa when many would tell me to come down to earth. I didn't know what they meant, until it dawned on me, it was to help them understand more fully where I was coming from, as my ears maybe a bit different to the norm, being an inner hearing... as is my inner vision.

Anyway my friend, it is good to share, even tho not all understand even now in such western European conditions. Sometimes it is far easier when just speaking with those more 'supposed to be less educated hope-filled souls of a primitive world', that in other worldly environments. This is where I truly know who are the meek and not. Jesus will always be, regardless... and trust you are finding strength through all prayers sent your way.
God Bless until again.
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Very true, most atheist are sitting back blaming God for the disasters and having too much fun pointing out who are not doing while THEY are doing nothing.
I saw this post and it worries me a bit brother, as despite who or what an atheist believes or doesn't, facts are in the real world of all fields where 'help' is required in disaster zones, we do not ask who was the medic, fireman, helicopter pilot etc. was, who placed themselves between life and death... whether rescuing from under earth-quake, tsumami, or cyclonic rubble... and even war zones. That one comment hurts even me... I'm sorry. My Father will always be, regardless...
His Peace always my friend., be yours.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#517426 Apr 8, 2013

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517427 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're the first Christian to ask me how I'm doing! Congratulations, you win the HL Grand Prize! Just ask Alice what it is ..
Hi Happy Lesbo....Hey....Why should I Go Ask Alice?? I saw the movie and Read the book many times!! its very Enduring... Also have that SONG in my head from many moons ago.... OH!! You say, "OUR Friend Alice.." I know exactly who she is...She is a very Giving person.. I see her heart.. I also see you.. The feeling Reminds me of the song "Rocking my Soul." You have brought Extreme Energy to the Gold thread.. We are certainly Tied with a BOW..Welcome home.. I am..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#517428 Apr 8, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I saw this post and it worries me a bit brother, as despite who or what an atheist believes or doesn't, facts are in the real world of all fields where 'help' is required in disaster zones, we do not ask who was the medic, fireman, helicopter pilot etc. was, who placed themselves between life and death... whether rescuing from under earth-quake, tsumami, or cyclonic rubble... and even war zones. That one comment hurts even me... I'm sorry. My Father will always be, regardless...
His Peace always my friend., be yours.
>>>Lawest<<<
I meant to add here also, that these same aid workers in disaster zones also don't ask if the one needing rescue is a Christian or not, as no facts count in life and death situations except saving a human, and even animal, or creature's, life.

I See A Rainbow!

#517429 Apr 8, 2013
"Happy Lesbo that song is Called "Dream On"... Its about Rocking Our Souls.. I am not joking.. Reminds me of you...Its crystal clear..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517430 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched a documentary last night about spiders. There's one species that spends it's whole life underwater, and eats fish sometimes. It makes a little diving bell out of web to hold air.
That's cool, but u ever heard of the emerald cockroach wasp, it's friggin' weird but amazin'. I just hope they never get really big, tho!!

simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517431 Apr 8, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
It was quite clear what the poster meant. He also posted something about a gay bathhouse. I just find it of note that I didn't see anyone object to his insults. He also is quite clear in his hate towards Christians as many are here. Read a few and the only reason is to mock people of faith.
All the Atheist and non-believers MOCK the people of Faith on here, some time or another--it seems, and throw their insults out.
It is their way of saying 'I'm right, your wrong',

and their hate towards Christians, your right.

They do not want to be wrong and it is very hard for them to ADMIT they are wrong in anything, and on ANY discussions, I have notice it doesn't matter what it is. They rely on their science, or their own emotions , which they wear their emotions on their shoulders!

It is very hard to even get a good discussion with them, because they get their feelings hurt so easy, like children I might add, lol.

Location hidden

#517432 Apr 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
That's cool, but u ever heard of the emerald cockroach wasp, it's friggin' weird but amazin'. I just hope they never get really big, tho!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GSISDJj64GsXX
Are you trying to say that you want me to take you shopping?

You want to drag me around the whole shopping mall?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#517433 Apr 8, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GSISDJj64GsXX
Where'd I put it...

Hah.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/04/gian...

It's the size of a dinner plate - or a face.

I really should bookmark this stuff.
Happy to be here

Germany

#517434 Apr 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Only accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as a 'messenger of God' is the one spiritual 'hang-up' that will damn the souls of those who refuse to accept Him as Saviour,and as the very Son of Almighty God. Many muslims around the world don't have a 'zero-tolerance mentality' towards the person of Jesus Christ,but,at the same time,they stop WELL SHORT of acknowledging Him as the Almighty,Risen Saviour sent from His heavenly abode by His Heavenly Father to redeem the lost souls sinful,evil,wicked,lost mankind. To say that Christ was 'just another messenger of God' is the same as accepting the CLEVER LIES of Satan the devil. Satan the devil,the annointed cherub who was ejected from heaven faster than lightning striking the earth,KNOWS the R-E-A-L truth about the Lord Jesus Christ. He KNOWS that his evil intellect is no way near being any match for the holy brilliance of the Lord Jesus Christ! He KNOWS that he is a DEFEATED ENEMY OF GOD who's only purpose for the remainder of his existence is to fight against,to resist,everything that is good,everything that is holy,everything that is of the Lord Jesus Christ! And it means EVERYTHING to him for a human being to REJECT the Holy One of Israel who gave His life for the world at the Holy Cross of Calvary! Satan DELIGHTS in seeing men die having rejected Christ Almighty! He DELIGHTS IN T-H-A-T!!!! And anyone who refuses to acknowledge the Lord Jesus Christ as the Glorious King of kings and Lord of lords!!!!......is merely falling right into Satan the devil's TRAP!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qF9QjIvM9nUXX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen
Not real bright are you?
Are you trying to fool us with your hypocritical gossip?
You contradict your previous blasphemous assumptations about Jesus.
I can remember exactly when you claimed that Jesus (peace be upon him) is your God your only true god the father the son and the holy spirit the creator of the heavens and the earth.And now you argue that way?
I tell you something. No one is a moslem unless he accepts Jesus Christ as a prophet in islam.The point for you is do you accept Mohammed as the last messenger of god and the islam as the final religion after the christians have corrupted the gospels of Jesus and tolerated homosexual marriages in the church? To understand who god is you must read the OT and then to compare it with the quran.Jews and moslems worship the same god christians 3 gods in one. Moslems and christians accepts Jesus as the messiah jews not.
You are talking to me if I were a jew who don´t accept Jesus. You should adress your comments to someone else my friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pad 646,827
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min here 49,304
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Bongo 971,788
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 56 min lovingme4me 750
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr X Pendable 182,660
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,761
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 1 hr patsy the shared ... 20
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 105,655
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web