Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517355 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Courage or stupidity??? LOL
Next time...date for 5 years...live together for 5 years...just don't have sex at any time during that 10 year period. You'll be good to go after that.
Good one.

They put me in the tank with this one, ten minutes later, I was head over tail fins in love with her.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#517356 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Serah, I appreciate the sincere prayer efforts of yourself and everyone else on my behalf, hoping a very Blessed for you and all always.
Thinking of you Lawest100 &#9829;

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517357 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
I thought that I recognized you...you were the one swimming against the "tide".
I can see you like to keep up with current affairs.

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517358 Apr 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Thinking of you Lawest100 &#9829;
Hi Serah.. I was gone off and on all day..Worked this morning.Had an appt.. at 12... Home now.. I am in the room early.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#517360 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
:(
Will you personally insult me in IANS' place?
.. I insult IAN regularly ..

IAN: you are a dork.

.. how's that ??..

P.S. You can thank RR for that insult.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517361 Apr 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would she be at IANS' place?
Shhh!!!

You'll blow her cover!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517362 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Courage or stupidity??? LOL
Next time...date for 5 years...live together for 5 years...just don't have sex at any time during that 10 year period. You'll be good to go after that.
I know, huh.

That's why I'm teaching it to my kids, so they don't have to go through the same bullshit I went through.

Wait.... No sex?

With Established Harem

#517363 Apr 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
That other Christi Ann was pretty good at it too.
.. there are run of the mill insults and classy insults .
‘Tis the Season for good cheer and goodwill. So if you’re going to deliver an insult, make it classy and witty.

There are plenty of websites (many of them quite raunchy so be careful), dedicated to insults. Here is a list of clever, clean, and witty insults.

"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill

"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)

"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." -- Mark Twain

“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde

"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright

"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson

"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517364 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...stomp your feet...say AMEN!
Adam would be a real cutie pie singing that...well...maybe not real cute but at least not so unpleasant.
If You're Happy And You Know It Bomb Iraq.
If you cannot find Osama, bomb Iraq.
If the markets are a drama, bomb Iraq.

If the terrorists are Saudi,
And your alibi is shoddy,
And your tastes remain quite gaudy,
Bomb Iraq.

If you never were elected, bomb Iraq.
If your mood is quite dejected, bomb Iraq.

If you think that SUVs,
Are the best thing since sliced cheese,
And your father you must please,
Bomb Iraq.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517365 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one.
They put me in the tank with this one, ten minutes later, I was head over tail fins in love with her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IW0swrGaPUIXX
Must have been the lips...or the way she swished her tail! You guys fall for it every time...

With Established Harem

#517366 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
:(
Will you personally insult me in IANS' place?
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would she be at IANS' place?
.. Mrs. IAN, dear, Mrs. IAN ..

With Established Harem

#517367 Apr 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your ferret...:)
.. HUSH !! Don't let anyone know about our secret word ..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517368 Apr 8, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Erm, are you sure that's what that's called?
No, just making a quip.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517369 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. there are run of the mill insults and classy insults .
‘Tis the Season for good cheer and goodwill. So if you’re going to deliver an insult, make it classy and witty.
There are plenty of websites (many of them quite raunchy so be careful), dedicated to insults. Here is a list of clever, clean, and witty insults.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire." -- Winston Churchill
"He has never been known to use a word that might send a reader to the dictionary." -- William Faulkner (about Ernest Hemingway)
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." -- Mark Twain
“He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends." -- Oscar Wilde
"He is a self-made man and worships his creator." -- John Bright
"He is not only dull himself; he is the cause of dullness in others." -- Samuel Johnson
"He had delusions of adequacy." -- Walter Kerr
"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork." -- Mae West
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde
If you spend word for word with me, I shall make your wit bankrupt.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#517370 Apr 8, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>He likes you on your knees. What could prayer do to an omniscient?
More bigotry towards gays on display. No shock not a word from people that moan about it day in day out. I am thankful for you highlighting the hypocrisy.

With Established Harem

#517371 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you like to keep up with current affairs.
.. did you hear about Luci & G_O_D ??..

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#517372 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Response to Brother Lee Love:
Good morning BLL, excuse me for responding to your post in this fashion, I have read your post carefully and thought well upon it before responding as per your request.
I can only agree with some of what you said, regarding IANS and those like him as well as the failure of the church in general, IANS and other non-believers are still responsible for the disbelieving state of mind and spirit that they are mired in and I do pray for God's mercy upon them and the opening of their eyes, you used the term "which church".........well that is a much more viable question than you may possibly realize my friend, as you may know the true definition of church is the spiritual body of Jesus Christ filled with baptized Holy Ghost filled born again believers IN his Holy name. and sadly the very vast majority of those organizations that are calling themselves a church are nothing of the kind in reality, and tell are as many false preachers and such sadly as there seem to be cock roaches misleading people and making profit off of the blind and the gullible, it is very tragic and sad and believe me........the Lord will deal with them in that day ( and some he have before hand ) and hold them fully accountable, they will not get away as they will pay for their sins and manipulations if not in this life then definitely the next.
And as for those like IANS and those like him, I get the sense that you seem to be making an excuse for them ( forgive me if I am wrong ) if they are the "victim" of false churches that didn't live up to their responsibility........well you know what they say about the blind leading the blind, but I still believe that THEY themselves are still responsible for their foul spirits and lack of belief, because I will tell you this which I KNOW and not speculating, God will draw an honest and sincere hearted person into HIS glorious truth, the Lord WILL work it out where he will hear the truth being preached wherever it is being taught and will make a way for him/her to get there, this I know because he has done so for me and I've seen him do it for others many many times over, the Bible says that you must FIRST have a WILLING MIND, and that means a willing mind to take heed to the things which have heard preached before hand lest at any time we let them slip, how shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation?.......God will make a way for an honest heart who thrist for his knowledge and want to be saved.
As for the issue of miracles, well it takes FAITH to believe on God's Word as written and many of us are witnesses that what is written is as real as anything else in existence, example as witnessing the sick healed, even the dead raised and many other miraculous things that God has worked in our lives that we can give testimony to, and it all comes by the way of FAITH and we didn't have to check behind anything that God accomplished in his Word, no confirmation needed for this.
Peace my Brother.
I know what you mean, but in my humble opinion, the so-called "church" is to blame. Of course, we're all responsible for ourselves, but not all are as fortunate to be a member of a congregation where the minister(s) did all that's necessary and required to feed the flock. Many of these leaders choose to worship lucre before "God" and do nothing but increase the number of victims of the spiritual famine, taking for granted that people trust that their spiritual leader(s) isn't (aren't), or won't, lie to them. It's the same leader their very parents and grandparents learned from in most cases. Then, to top it off, the leader(s) only share(s) that which they've learned. These lies have been snaking their way through the circuits since the apostles walked among us. And as each generation came and went, it became more difficult to discern between lie and truth.

1Corinthians 13:8
...prophecies..shall fail... tongues..shall cease... knowledge..shall vanish away.

#517373 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Quantum Bob? Is there a book or website or something that might be a source of this information? So I can find out more? Myself?
He is a poster that believes Christians are fools and there is no GOD.

#517374 Apr 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Judy has his e-mail and she is going to check on him.....It is a Beautiful Spring day here in the South and YES I still live by the Coast.
We will be moving in a few weeks out in the country more (far away from the Summer traffic)....I'll be surrounded by Horse Farms
Sounds perfect :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#517375 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. the article you linked to regarding the theory of panspermia was from 10-12-2012 ..
.. on 3-13-2013, "the team of astrobiologists at the University of Cardiff announced that the remnants of a meteorite which landed in Sri Lanka in December 2012 provide clear evidence of panspermia, the idea that life exists throughout the Universe.
The stones contain fossilised biological structures fused into the rock matrix, and their tests clearly rule out the possibility of terrestrial contamination."
http://www.paneuropeannetworks.com/detail/new...
.. this discovery does prove that life exists outside of planet Earth ..
.. this evidence does not confirm or eliminate a God but it does make one marvel at the magnitude and mystery of our magnificent universe ..
Prove? lol.

I thought science could not "prove" anything according to your friend Dr[do little].

And no]]]the hypothesis did not "prove" their is life on other planets. At most it suggest that there are atmospheric characteristics on other planets or stars that may be the right environment for life, and those characteristics were transferred to earth via a meteor billions of yrs ago.

You know that theory pretty much says we are aliens right? iyai! I suggest we all could put our real photos up and see if the hypothesis is plausible rofl.

One interesting thing I read about this hypothesis, is that it somewhat dampens the heated debate among ID and Secular Biologist about the origins of life. If that's the only good the hypothesis does, then it would have done something worthwhile. Interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 841,082
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min The swamiji 1,461
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 28 min Ruby88 53,357
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 35 min wiseman34 192
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 46 min Tony17 100,176
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 591,232
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Truths 4,718
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 8 hr Quasi Moto 261
More from around the web