#517456 Apr 8, 2013
&li st=PL24EBB0ACE103E0AD&inde x=19

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#517457 Apr 8, 2013
Continue biblical prophecy of WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY DESTRUCTION

CHURCHES DESOLATION(HOS 1;4-7,ISAOAH 28

THAT TEMPLE JUDGEMENT IS MODERN VISON OF BIBLE PRPHET ABOUT WORLD WIDE CHRISTINAITY,
ESSPECIALY TIME WHEN 8 TH KING IS IN FULL ACTIVITY TODAY
8th King world intrigues-financial spiritual,political,leads to an established place"desolation of worldide christianity(Daniel 8;11-13)
the"established place of the sanctuary"due to transgression causing desolation

The proceeds for the Daniel 8;14 timed duration and leads to the next sequence,the 4 trumpeth to the 5 and recovery trumpets:

WORLDCHRISTIANITY LEADER RCC AS MAIN TRANSGRESSOR

That temple trnsgression(Dan 8;11-14 is Daniel 11;30-31
which occured as the RCC LEADERSHIP who now join adultorous activity about political world affairs and legalisation of homsexuals marriage

RCC and worldwide churches are ready to the final god temple personal inspection and destruction of this adultorous spiritual leadership from the face of this world>

last years of critical juncture from 1990-2013 with today replaced papacy in RCC

BECAUSE un WENT INTO IT'S 3RD WORLD PLACEMENT IN "NEW WORLD ORDER" INITIATIVE IN 1990 AFTER THE COLD WAR AND THE USSR DISSOLUTION AS RUSSIA SURRENDERED TO THE UN SYSTEM BY JOINING IT,RCC AND CHRISTIANITY PLUS ALL SECTS DID THE SAME

THE CHRISTIANITY JOINED LEGALY THE UNO IN NGO MODE AS SPIRITUAL UNITY GOVERMENTAL BODY ABOVE THIS EARTH

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517458 Apr 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
I have already told you I’m not interested in listening to your reasoning
Have I told you that I don't care at all what you're interested in? I post according to what *I'M* interested in. Go figure!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#517459 Apr 8, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I want one.
Probably only a matter of time before they're available at yer local pet store.

Fennario

#517460 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
You are quite dense for sure.
Then you won't mind if I say that I think the same about you - you're dead in your religion from the neck up.
simplyput wrote:
this makes you a LIAR.
And you are a typical Christian.
simplyput wrote:
You believe some of the words of the Bible [/QUOTE

I don't believe a single word because it's in your bible. Not even one.

[QUOTE who="simplyput"] But please don't stop making a MORON out of yourself, on my account.
How about if I demonstrate what a moron YOU are, Christian?

Since: Sep 08

~ I See A Rainbow! ~

#517461 Apr 8, 2013
Be still our hearts. Be active our mind. Be gracious our work. Be passionate our souls.

Fennario

#517462 Apr 8, 2013
Brother Lee Love wrote:
try to understand that you only looked in the direction you were aimed.

Try to understand that we both know that there is no way that you could know what way I looked. Please don't assume that I failed, It's a nonstarter on this discussion.
Brother Lee Love wrote:
Your thoughts, actions, and expectations, were provoked by what you were taught. Had your minister(s) explained to you that "God's" presence is through one another, maybe your thoughts, actions, and expectations, would have been different.
You are in no position to say. How could you be? Even if you were correct - and you are not - you would have no way of knowing it.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517463 Apr 8, 2013
It is the glory of God to conceal a thing but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
Proverbs 25:3

The heaven for height and the earth for depth and the heart of kings is unresearchable.
Proverbs 25:4

Fennario

#517464 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
**RESPONSE TO IAN**
You are quite dense for sure.
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. as IAN indicated, you [simplyput] do not represent the ethics of your religion very well ..
Actually, I think s/he does. And Here For You as well. I'd say that they are each excellent examples of Jesusology.

Location hidden

#517465 Apr 8, 2013
Yet a little sleep,a little slumber,a little folding of the hands to sleep.
Proverbs 24:33

Location hidden

#517466 Apr 8, 2013
So shall the knowledge of wisdom be unto thy soul;when thou hast found it then there shall be a reward and thy expectation shall not be cut off.
Proverbs 24:14

Fennario

#517467 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
IAN is always LYING, that makes him a LIAR, he is a FAKE.
Then there is to be no further pretense of civility between us any more? As you wish.

Fennario

#517468 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
Do you have a problem with Christians?
Are you a typical Christian?

Fennario

#517469 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. I insult IAN regularly ..IAN: you are a dork.
It's hot when you say it.

Location hidden

#517470 Apr 8, 2013
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
Proverbs 17:22

Location hidden

#517471 Apr 8, 2013
A man's heart deviseth his way but the Lord directeth his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#517472 Apr 8, 2013
continue POST ABOUR DESTRUCTION WORLDWIDE CHRISTIANITY BIBLICAL PROPHECY

The worldwide churches immorality,financial and political involvement reveal this "man of lawlesness"
using churches to bring complete desolation and depravation moraly whole world

CHURCHES AND 38000 CHRISTIAN SECTS
procalimed UN New World Order since 1948 and allowing to return almost after 2000 years phisical jews to restore israel at 1948

not informed manikind doesn;t know this conspiracy,nor that strugle of nazi germany 1932-1945
was to stop by geman Nazi establishing of new world order in 1940theis in Europa and America

Christinaity covered up the actual fulfilment of Daniel 11;30-31 as they took part in"they will place the disquitsting thing in holy place(Daniel 8;12b

Then World christianity did not let to world know,tha failed USSR means that"King of the North" interpreatations of religious sects was wrong,because USSR FAILED,
but UN AS 8TH KING IS RESURECTED AFTER 2 WW-CALLED BEFORE LN

now christianity and world christians sects perpetuates this error for further purposes of diversion and set up;
KING OF THE NORTH DIVERSION

THE REAL KING OF THE NORTH IS GLOBALIST,AS THE UNO FORMATIVE 6TH KING PROGRESSING TO FULL POWER SUCCESFULL ALL THE WAY TO THE FINAL 4TH WORLD PALCEMENT OF THE FUTURE IN DANIEL 8;25.(11;44-45)

NEXT POST IS GOING TO BE ABOUT"KING OF NORTH" 8TH KING UN"SCARLET WILDBEAST 9rev 17;11-17,
SO CALLED TODAY GLOBALISTS OF THE 8TH KING SYSTEM,WILL BE SUCCESSFUL FROM DANIEL 11;30(1990)
TO DANIEL 11;45(FUTURE) CONTINOUS,AND SUCCESSFUL ALL THE WAY TO LAST GODS BATTLE CALLED ARMAGEDON.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY AND ALLOW OPEN EYES TO THOSE WHO BELONG TO HIM,AND ALLOW THEM TO RUN AWAY ASAP FROM BABILON GREAT IMPERIUM FALSE CHRISTIANITY UNDER DEVIL SPIRIT 2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;2-12.REV 18;4-5

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#517473 Apr 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hot when you say it.
Don't puff up your feathers too much.

HL is just trying to make me jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Hypocrite watch 88,277
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Big Al 703,742
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 29 min Big Al 223,081
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Redeemed Jersey P... 996,513
Here's What's Really Behind NFL Players Taking ... (Nov '17) 1 hr Flax Dung Su Yah 29
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 2,549
mgtow 4 hr Lucifer 13