Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517312 Apr 8, 2013
I should change my nick name in happy to be here. I also want to be happy.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#517313 Apr 8, 2013
"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."
Helen Keller

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517315 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Go Your Own Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6ul-cZyuYq4XX&list=RD02bS wL9deXNW8
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517316 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jAMRTGv82ZoXX
You're pretty clever for a fish :D
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517317 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not see it as insults. They see it as their "God given right"...
There was a lot more to this post...I just decided to erase it and let it go. At the end of the day...I am not sure that it would matter. Maybe our differences are just too vast.
God-given right? Since non-believers and Atheist don't believe in Jesus, is it just THEIR RIGHT to INSULT?????----Moronic! If your going to cut-down Christians, be a little more Believable.

Jesus called them --You vipers!, You hypocrits,!--FOOLS, that say there is NO God!!--, Theives, Liars, whormongers,

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#517319 Apr 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Thanks for your concern, but I don't blame the church for my apostasy. If your god existed, it would be at fault for not keeping its promises in your bible. I reached out to that god, and it was nowhere to be found. If it exists, it doesn't want me.
But your god doesn't exist, and I blame nobody for my church experience but myself. And I don't regret it at all. I learned a lot about an important aspect of human life there: religion. And I learned about myself as well.
I understand. Really, I do. But, try to understand that you only looked in the direction you were aimed. Your thoughts, actions, and expectations, were provoked by what you were taught. Had your minister(s) explained to you that "God's" presence is through one another, maybe your thoughts, actions, and expectations, would have been different.

John 20:29
Yahowshua saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

1Peter 1:7-8
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach:
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517320 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
I have a special gift for you Adam;

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#517321 Apr 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Informative.
Hold on though, before you buy into that theory explaining your human ancestors on this planet, check out the critique:-
http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/aug/310809-M...
Pretty sketchy theory. But the information is useful.
.. the article you linked to regarding the theory of panspermia was from 10-12-2012 ..

.. on 3-13-2013, "the team of astrobiologists at the University of Cardiff announced that the remnants of a meteorite which landed in Sri Lanka in December 2012 provide clear evidence of panspermia, the idea that life exists throughout the Universe.

The stones contain fossilised biological structures fused into the rock matrix, and their tests clearly rule out the possibility of terrestrial contamination."

http://www.paneuropeannetworks.com/detail/new...

.. this discovery does prove that life exists outside of planet Earth ..

.. this evidence does not confirm or eliminate a God but it does make one marvel at the magnitude and mystery of our magnificent universe ..

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517322 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
You're pretty clever for a fish :D
I just swam in a good school, that's all.

With Established Harem

#517323 Apr 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now you have crossed that line as well. You represent your faith very well.
Forget that your statement is moronic (happy now? Words like these can now be part of my posting to you). How can I be a liar about what I actually believe?
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>**RESPONSE TO IAN**
You are quite dense for sure.
You go right ahead and think there is no SIN. I wouldn't want to spoil your veiw of yourself as being PERFECT. Also go ahead and quote from the BIBLE words (that you DON"T believe) which you (can't see)--this makes you a LIAR.
If you quote words , that you don't believe, to try to make your point--this is lying---- you are is contradicting yourself--which YOU are good at. FAKE.
You believe some of the words of the Bible or you wouldn't use them for making your point---you said you didn't DISAGREE with some of it anyways ( what a laugh!) But please don't stop making a MORON out of yourself, on my account.
A lot of NON-believers, do this also. They use Jesus's words and scriptures out of the Bible--but do not believe Jesus died for their Sins. They are FAKE. They are in the same catagory as YOU.
They do believe though, that GOD exist, but they do not BELIEVE that the only way to God , is THRU Jesus Christ.
If you do not want to BELIEVE in the Bible , Jesus Christ, and that GOD exist--- DON"T.
But if you give us Christians a posts of cutting down , the BIBLE, Jesus Christ, and our Heavenly Father (God) we will REPLY !
.. you are the 4th Christian in three days to deal the first insult game card ..

Insult #1: You are quite dense for sure.
Insult #2: This makes you a LIAR.
Insult #3:(you are a) FAKE.
Insult #4: Don't stop making a MORON out of yourself.

.. as IAN indicated, you do not represent the ethics of your religion very well ..

With Established Harem

#517324 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My God! his middle name is INSULT--give me a break!!
SAD LESSY!
.. IAN has never personally insulted you ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517325 Apr 8, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>Me thinks you're referring to dogwoods ...
https://www.google.com/search...
dagwood was a comic strip character.
Oops........I stand corrected, thanks.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517326 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."
Helen Keller
Faith is courage to be a highrise window washer hanging from the side of a building dangling on two ropes while you wash windows so that others may "see".

Annie

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517327 Apr 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
True Lawest, any fighting aginst God is already defeated.
Absolutely HFN.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517328 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>I just swam in a good school, that's all.
Mylan?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517329 Apr 8, 2013
GayAdam wrote:
I fixed your screen name.

Don't get pissy, gay means happy, too.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#517330 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>Faith is courage to be a highrise window washer hanging from the side of a building dangling on two ropes while you wash windows so that others may "see".

Annie
Brilliant <3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517331 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5IVBKNShd7QXX
I am happy to be here.
At least somebody is happy you're here.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517332 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is courage to be a highrise window washer hanging from the side of a building dangling on two ropes while you wash windows so that others may "see".
Annie
Courage is a man that willfully marries.

Twice.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#517333 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. IAN has never personally insulted you ..
:(

Will you personally insult me in IANS' place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the False Prophet come from the Vatican??? 5 min Doctor REALITY 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 265,569
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Anthony MN 560,609
AirAsia jet vanishes into sea 14 min Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min It aint necessari... 778,872
Time For Civilized People Everywhere.... 1 hr Talion 1
Moses never existed 1 hr KiMare 847
Gay snapchat names 5 hr boygyhoy 183
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 14 hr dallas75225 70
More from around the web