Don't get pissy, gay means happy, too.
Noice.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517336 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now you have crossed that line as well. You represent your faith very well.
Forget that your statement is moronic (happy now? Words like these can now be part of my posting to you). How can I be a liar about what I actually believe?
<quoted text>
.. you are the 4th Christian in three days to deal the first insult game card ..
Insult #1: You are quite dense for sure.
Insult #2: This makes you a LIAR.
Insult #3:(you are a) FAKE.
Insult #4: Don't stop making a MORON out of yourself.
.. as IAN indicated, you do not represent the ethics of your religion very well ..
That other Christi Ann was pretty good at it too.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517337 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
God-given right?
So you agree with me...you think it is your "God-given right"? Okay! We are making progress...we agree that is what you think.
Since non-believers and Atheist don't believe in Jesus, is it just THEIR RIGHT to INSULT?????----Moronic!
I don't know...did I insult you? We don't agree on this one. I don't think it is anyone's right to insult. Why did you call the statement that you made MORONIC? If you thought it was MORONIC why did you write that? Oh well...
If your going to cut-down Christians, be a little more Believable.
Let's see...how would I go about doing that? I will remember that though...if I cut down Christians...make it believable.
Jesus called them --You vipers!, You hypocrits,!--FOOLS, that say there is NO God!!--, Theives, Liars, whormongers,
So if you call me a viper, hypocrite, fool, thief, liar, whore monger then that makes you more Christlike? Okay...I get it now.

My advice...buy panties that fit...that way they don't get your crack. I am a much nicer person now that I got my panties out of my crack.

How about a lamp shade for your head? Would you like the pink negligee one...or the blue flannel one? Both are quite lovely.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517338 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
:(
Will you personally insult me in IANS' place?
Why would she be at IANS' place?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517339 Apr 8, 2013
Hi everyone..[A Close Friend sent this via Facebook.. WORD is spreading like Wildfire... I Believe it..]-->“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

Matthew 5:14-16

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517340 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Courage is a man that willfully marries.
Twice.
Courage or stupidity??? LOL

Next time...date for 5 years...live together for 5 years...just don't have sex at any time during that 10 year period. You'll be good to go after that.

I See A Rainbow!

#517341 Apr 8, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, probably because he can't get one. That's what I reckon anyway.
:-)
Hi Rosa.. OH Really?? Are we talking about the same thing??????????

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#517342 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't diss my ferret!
God Bless you too :-)
I like your ferret...:)

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517343 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I fixed your screen name.
Don't get pissy, gay means happy, too.
If you're happy and you know it clap your hands...stomp your feet...say AMEN!

Adam would be a real cutie pie singing that...well...maybe not real cute but at least not so unpleasant.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517344 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Now you have crossed that line as well. You represent your faith very well.
Forget that your statement is moronic (happy now? Words like these can now be part of my posting to you). How can I be a liar about what I actually believe?
<quoted text>
.. you are the 4th Christian in three days to deal the first insult game card ..
Insult #1: You are quite dense for sure.
Insult #2: This makes you a LIAR.
Insult #3:(you are a) FAKE.
Insult #4: Don't stop making a MORON out of yourself.
.. as IAN indicated, you do not represent the ethics of your religion very well ..
Sad Lessy -- you are bad about telling a bunch of LIES, to take up for your Atheist friends .ROFL!!!!

If you are still counting----What # is this one?

IAN is always LYING, that makes him a LIAR, he is a FAKE.

You just keep counting, that will keep you busy for awhile.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517345 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I just swam in a good school, that's all.
I thought that I recognized you...you were the one swimming against the "tide".

I See A Rainbow!

#517347 Apr 8, 2013
"His Eye Is On The Sparrow" Thinking about this throughout this day...ENJOY..Is very upbeat.. JUST what I needed..]

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517348 Apr 8, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
Hi everyone..[A Close Friend sent this via Facebook.. WORD is spreading like Wildfire... I Believe it..]-->“You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lamp stand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew 5:14-16
Hey there Dawn, how're you today?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517349 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you agree with me...you think it is your "God-given right"? Okay! We are making progress...we agree that is what you think.
<quoted text>
I don't know...did I insult you? We don't agree on this one. I don't think it is anyone's right to insult. Why did you call the statement that you made MORONIC? If you thought it was MORONIC why did you write that? Oh well...
<quoted text>
Let's see...how would I go about doing that? I will remember that though...if I cut down Christians...make it believable.
<quoted text>
So if you call me a viper, hypocrite, fool, thief, liar, whore monger then that makes you more Christlike? Okay...I get it now.
My advice...buy panties that fit...that way they don't get your crack. I am a much nicer person now that I got my panties out of my crack.
How about a lamp shade for your head? Would you like the pink negligee one...or the blue flannel one? Both are quite lovely.
No , you did not comprehend correctly, I did not AGREE with you-- I asked you a question., if you care to, read it again.

Do you have a problem with Christians?

I am not Gay, so I don't wear pink negligeess, don't wear panties, or blue flannel ones, that was a cruel INSULT.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#517350 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
God-given right? Since non-believers and Atheist don't believe in Jesus, is it just THEIR RIGHT to INSULT?????----Moronic! If your going to cut-down Christians, be a little more Believable.
Jesus called them --You vipers!, You hypocrits,!--FOOLS, that say there is NO God!!--, Theives, Liars, whormongers,
Right. When Christians go toe to toe with unbelievers and shove their arguments back into their face, I notice they with they own hypocrisy cry out [You not like Jesus!] when they getting they behind kicked iyai!lol, while in some cases Jesus would rebuke them worse.

I have the right response to them when they play that game with me. Thing is I don't see that game played much anymore.
RIP

Upper Darby, PA

#517351 Apr 8, 2013
Rest In Peace, Margaret Thatcher.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#517352 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mylan?
I went to a performing arts school.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517353 Apr 8, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you did not comprehend correctly, I did not AGREE with you-- I asked you a question., if you care to, read it again.
Do you have a problem with Christians?
I am not Gay, so I don't wear pink negligeess, don't wear panties, or blue flannel ones, that was a cruel INSULT.
OOOOOH... you were asking me what "God-given" means. Sorry about that.

What it means is that according to your Bible you have the right to call people names as you see fit...a right given to you by God. If you need further explanation just let me know. I have time today.

Gay??? Who said anything about gay...not me.

Cruel insult??? I didn't ask you if you wore pink negligees or blue flannels. I asked if you wanted your lampshade decorated with a pink negligee or blue flannels. How is that an insult...a cruel one even???:-/

See...we do have something in common...I don't always were panties either.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

The Borderland of Sol

#517354 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Courage is a man that willfully marries.
Twice.
Erm, are you sure that's what that's called?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#517355 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Courage or stupidity??? LOL
Next time...date for 5 years...live together for 5 years...just don't have sex at any time during that 10 year period. You'll be good to go after that.
Good one.

They put me in the tank with this one, ten minutes later, I was head over tail fins in love with her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 min Doctor_Who 2,612
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min here 65,134
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min onemale 281,985
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min truth 654,705
Colin Kaepernick: the troubled mind of an Oreo 12 min Doctor REALITY 4
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Toby 974,088
first gay experience? (Sep '14) 44 min j4snowyfox69 47
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr T rules 863
More from around the web