Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517195 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that you feel the need to ridicule but there are far more relevant and funnier analogies you could use.
He just never satisfied.God gave him his only son on the crosss now He hollowing he wants some chicken on a stick.Geeez.
lil hangs head and tear rolls down cheek.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#517196 Apr 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
He just never satisfied.God gave him his only son on the crosss now He hollowing he wants some chicken on a stick.Geeez.
lil hangs head and tear rolls down cheek.
I know sweetie... <3

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#517197 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
simplyput wrote:
stick with what you actually believe beacuse that makes you a LIAR.
<quoted text>
.. there's a difference between calling someone a liar and thinking a statement is moronic. Occasionally, everyone says moronic things but that doesn't make them a moron ..
.. simplyput indulged in name-calling, you did not ..
They do not see it as insults. They see it as their "God given right"...

There was a lot more to this post...I just decided to erase it and let it go. At the end of the day...I am not sure that it would matter. Maybe our differences are just too vast.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517198 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning everyone.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517199 Apr 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah,the last thing we need here is some more of your crap about being saved as long as you're 'IN' the Lord. aka 'good works'.
Btw "doctor"..........I noted the way that you highlighted the word"IN', just to let you know that you REALLY had better be IN the Lord Jesus Christ if it is truly your intention to be saved in the end, because anyone on the outside of Christ is not going to make it into the kingdom, so you had better be IN that wonderful and glorious name.

Colossians 3:17
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Location hidden

#517200 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Hi Scott :)

Location hidden

#517201 Apr 8, 2013
LOL!

Someone posted this to me and I just thought I'd share...

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517202 Apr 8, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
In JESUS Precious Name we pray ....
We know you NOT, nor what prayers are needed, but JESUS knows all.
We lift you and your needs up and then we drop then at the foot of the Cross! The BLOOD is there and it will cover you in your time of prayerful request. Thank You Jesus for hearing our prayer and we Trust and Love you regardless and we will be grateful. AMEN <3
Be at Peace and Rest ...:D
Good Night Everyone
TC
Good morning Tehee, thank you for the prayer support, much appreciate.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517203 Apr 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants to take Christian values out of the world and replace them with his values. And he thinks things are bad now. If everyone behaved like he does things would be much worse, not better!
1 Corinthians 2:5 That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
1 Corinthians 2:6 ∂Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
Good morning HFN, truth is that it is simply the spirit of the adversary working through him and others posting here, that spirit within them wants to divide and conquer and set about confusion among the believers, but as mentioned before..........Christ has already garnered the victory for those who believe on him, in short.....they were already defeated long before they came into the world.

Blessings.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517204 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Scott :)
Hey Lupy, how're you?

Location hidden

#517205 Apr 8, 2013
Mark 1:7-8

And this was his message:

"After me will come One more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. I baptise you with water, but He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit."

John the Baptist.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517206 Apr 8, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my God. This dude must be bakin' and eatin' dog-n-catfood at the same time. Good night. Doctor REALITY of the United States of America. Nah NOO Nah NOO.....
'"Doctor".........yo u are the one who posts non-sense that no one is interested in and respond to your OWN posts, I used to have a dog who would bark at his own reflection in a mirror, you had better stop eating that stuff boy. Peace.

Location hidden

#517207 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Lupy, how're you?
Refreshed. Did some laps today and generally got stuck into study and avoided topix. How are you doing? My prayers are with you <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#517208 Apr 8, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome.
Iíve been good. It was a pretty day today and we went to the mountains. Saw some deer, wild turkeys, squirrel, and a coyote. All in all a nice day. I hope your days get better and better!
HFN
Today is a very warm spring day here as well my friend, far too good to be couped up in the house. Enjoy.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#517209 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mark 1:7-8
And this was his message:
"After me will come One more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. I baptise you with water, but He will baptise you with the Holy Spirit."
John the Baptist.
Written to counter a competitor cult of Christianity's that believed John the Baptist was the Messiah.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#517210 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mark 1:1-3
The beginning of the gospel about Jesus Christ, The Son of God.
It is written in Isaiah the prophet:
"I will send my messenger ahead of you, who will prepare your way"---
"a voice of one calling in the desert,
'Prepare the way for The Lord,
make straight paths for Him.'"
Isaiah has nothing to do with Jesus or a Messiah. Isaiah's prophecies was fulfilled hundreds of years before Jesus was born. If they were not he would have been stoned to death as a false prophet.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#517211 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I get that you feel the need to ridicule but there are far more relevant and funnier analogies you could use.
Relevant and funny are not his forte.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517216 Apr 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Written to counter a competitor cult of Christianity's that believed John the Baptist was the Messiah.
Hey what temptation you been off chasing.lol

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#517226 Apr 8, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Please supply the chemical formula for non-evidential, non-manifesting, malevolent supernaturals that somehow magically always existed in triune form! You last sentence is just ridiculous, but, Jesus Juice requires such twists and shouts.
Faith does not require. Nowhere in the biblical accounts of the life of Jesus Christ did Jesus say make someone else have faith in Him. Jesus said for me to have faith in Him. And I do.

Science requires evidence. So, once again since now you have been corrected. Supply the chemical formula that turns an inanimate object into living breathing life.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517228 Apr 8, 2013
R.I.P.Margaret Theather

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Stilgar Fifrawi 831,508
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min karl44 586,498
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 21 min curtjester1 40,218
Courtroom victim??? 1 hr Protester 2
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Cool guy 298 239
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 443,004
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 3,738
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Theswamiji 6,453
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Tony17 99,363
More from around the web