“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#517299 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
O_o
Life: Noun.
The condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change preceding death.
Death: Noun
The action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.
Meaningless tautology.

Life is that which isn't dead and dead is that which isn't living.

No definition at all.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#517300 Apr 8, 2013
The Final biblical concept of worldwide christianity beliefs and their worldly doubts,and interpreations infected by man made claims and doctrines-lead them in this century of complete destruction as faken established 2000 years ago be roman empire CHRISTIANITY,
It is affirmed by modern replication of commencing final Kingdom completion cycle,
and true temple completion above whole earth as NEW SPIRITUAL GOVERMENT

BEFORE ESTABLISHING TRUE TEMPLE OF SAINTS CHURCH FROM HEAVEN 2 THESS 2;1
AT FIRST HAVE TO BE REMOVED PSEUDO CHRISTIANITY AND THEIR INFLUENCES CONTROLED BY AIR OF THIS WORLD-SATANIC INFLUNCES CAUSING DEADLY DISTURBANCE ON THE WHOLE GLOBE

OMINOUS PREREQUISITE AND PRECURSOR SIGNALS OF THE END

1/TEMPLE INSPECTION;LAWLESNESS FOUND;(ZECH 3;1-3
A/ One procursor and prophetic modern prerequisite fulfilment prior to temple judgement is clear seen now in"lawless one" worldwide christianity abominable spiritualy manifestations "IN THE TEMPLE left by GOD"
unfaithful adultorous worldwide christianity and their 38000 sects
(2 Thess 2;3-4)
christianity created a "befouled garments" worldwide indetity of the so called spiritual anoinnted christianity by God,indicate this Zech 3;1-3

FINAL TEMPLE GODS INSPECTION IS IN PROGRESS SINCE 1988 AS A LIVE UNFAITHFUL TEMPLE COURT INSPECTION OF WORLDWIDED ABOMINABLE CHRISTIANITY CALLED IN REVELATION 18 BABILON GREAT
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517301 Apr 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is gorgeous today in Carolina.....Sunny and 80 degrees....All the buds are almost out on the trees
NICE......
Hey Epiphany,
That sounds good to me.
HFN
Adam

Germany

#517302 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. panspermia ..
http://www.paneuropeannetworks.com/detail/new...

I am happy to be here.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#517303 Apr 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that a hint ? LOL
;p

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#517304 Apr 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Meaningless tautology.
Life is that which isn't dead and dead is that which isn't living.
No definition at all.
O_o

??

How does this fit into your little theory that the definitions are the same?

"including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity and continual change"

That sure don't sound like death....

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#517305 Apr 8, 2013
worldwide christianity temple Judgement is Timed

THE REVEALING OF THE MODERN"MAN OF LAWLESNESS"IS INDEED OMINOUS,AS AN INDICATOR OF THE SECOND PRECORSOR COMPLETION CYCLE PROPHETIC REPLICATION(CHRISTIANITY) THAT CHRISTIANITY MUST FOLLOW TEMPLE LAST JUDGEMENT
(DANIEL 8;11-14.ISAIAH 66;6.1 PETER 4;17

----------

PSALM 6;9-10
YAHVEH HAD HEARD MY SUPLICATION;
JEHOWA WILL RECEIVE MY PRAYER

LET ALL MINE ENEMIES BE ASHAMED AND SORE VEXED;
LET THEM RETURN AND BE ASHAMDED SUDENLY

Location hidden

#517306 Apr 8, 2013
Mark 4:23-25

"If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear."

"Consider carefully what you hear," He continued. "With the measure you use, it will be measured to you---and even more. Whoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him."

Jesus.

Location hidden

#517307 Apr 8, 2013
Go Your Own Way

&li st=RD02bSwL9deXNW8

Location hidden

#517308 Apr 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as you aren't gassing Hebrews.
Are you calling me a Nazi?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#517309 Apr 8, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
The Final biblical concept of worldwide christianity beliefs and their worldly doubts,and interpreations infected by man made claims and doc
bla-bla-bla ...get lost 007

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#517310 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Doc?
NO?
Bible final prophecy about final Gods inspection of worldwide abominable fallen christianity
God bless you my sweet true believer,
be careful blasphemous devil children like posts G_0_D

because christianity temple last Judgement phase on WORLDCHRISTIANITY IS A TIMED PROPHECY(DANIEL 8;14
leading to the final 4 trumpets heralding christianity judgement(Rev 8;6-12)as the revelation 8'2-5"altar fire" judgement and purification event that parallels the condition of the close near future fulfilment of Daniel 8;11-14 to climax

Location hidden

#517311 Apr 8, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
NO?
Bible final prophecy about final Gods inspection of worldwide abominable fallen christianity
God bless you my sweet true believer,
be careful blasphemous devil children like posts G_0_D
because christianity temple last Judgement phase on WORLDCHRISTIANITY IS A TIMED PROPHECY(DANIEL 8;14
leading to the final 4 trumpets heralding christianity judgement(Rev 8;6-12)as the revelation 8'2-5"altar fire" judgement and purification event that parallels the condition of the close near future fulfilment of Daniel 8;11-14 to climax
Don't diss my ferret!

God Bless you too :-)
Adam

Germany

#517312 Apr 8, 2013
I should change my nick name in happy to be here. I also want to be happy.

Location hidden

#517313 Apr 8, 2013
"Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light."
Helen Keller

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#517315 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Go Your Own Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6ul-cZyuYq4XX&list=RD02bS wL9deXNW8
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#517316 Apr 8, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jAMRTGv82ZoXX
You're pretty clever for a fish :D
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#517317 Apr 8, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
They do not see it as insults. They see it as their "God given right"...
There was a lot more to this post...I just decided to erase it and let it go. At the end of the day...I am not sure that it would matter. Maybe our differences are just too vast.
God-given right? Since non-believers and Atheist don't believe in Jesus, is it just THEIR RIGHT to INSULT?????----Moronic! If your going to cut-down Christians, be a little more Believable.

Jesus called them --You vipers!, You hypocrits,!--FOOLS, that say there is NO God!!--, Theives, Liars, whormongers,

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#517319 Apr 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Thanks for your concern, but I don't blame the church for my apostasy. If your god existed, it would be at fault for not keeping its promises in your bible. I reached out to that god, and it was nowhere to be found. If it exists, it doesn't want me.
But your god doesn't exist, and I blame nobody for my church experience but myself. And I don't regret it at all. I learned a lot about an important aspect of human life there: religion. And I learned about myself as well.
I understand. Really, I do. But, try to understand that you only looked in the direction you were aimed. Your thoughts, actions, and expectations, were provoked by what you were taught. Had your minister(s) explained to you that "God's" presence is through one another, maybe your thoughts, actions, and expectations, would have been different.

John 20:29
Yahowshua saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

1Peter 1:7-8
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Yahowshua ha'Mashiyach:
Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory.

Location hidden

#517320 Apr 8, 2013
Adam wrote:
I should change my nick name in happy to be here. I also want to be happy.
I have a special gift for you Adam;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 27 min town drunk 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 51,734
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,967
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 5 hr c840xba 26
shuh up meathead! 6 hr Doctor REALITY 1
NJ Home Remodeling Contractors Information by P... 6 hr Pangione Developers 1
How many MILLIONS of MEXICAN MEN R N in U.S. IL... 6 hr Doctor REALITY 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr Gabriel 991,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Michael 693,160
More from around the web