Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517250 Apr 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
..."Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord Almighty.~ Zechariah 4:6. Lord, empower me by Your Spirit today. I do not want to do anything out of vanity or just trying to "climb every mountain" on my own. I long to be led by Your Spirit, not by human initiative and man-inspired positive thinking. Please help me to be a positive, joyful person, full of Your Spirit, inspired by Your Word, and busy about Your work as I go through daily life. I pray that all I do will glorify You and be evidence of Your power and Your might and Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray, amen.
Prime time with God
Amen and AAAAAAMEN. Now THAT was the post that I intended to respond to.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#517251 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, look what Paul dragged in...
<3
;p
~snicker~

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#517252 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Today is a very warm spring day here as well my friend, far too good to be couped up in the house. Enjoy.
It is gorgeous today in Carolina.....Sunny and 80 degrees....All the buds are almost out on the trees

NICE......

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517253 Apr 8, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
At least he's not German.
There's the freedom that Internet anonymity affords us. You might not feel as uninhibited saying that at work, or at your kid's teacher at a PTA meeting, not knowing who might be harboring a grudge thereafter, and what if anything they are willing to do because of it.

I just got back from the dog park. There was a woman there with three German Shepherds telling us how bossy they are around the house, always coming between her and whoever or whatever else she was interacting with. I had to stifle myself, not knowing who I might offend with a German world domination joke just then. You don't want the people in meat space harboring resentments that you don't know about.

So, I called her shepherds The Party of No - an American joke referring to the nickname the left gives the Republican obstructionist tactics of the last four years - and she LOL'ed.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#517254 Apr 8, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is gorgeous today in Carolina.....Sunny and 80 degrees....All the buds are almost out on the trees
NICE......
Yes it is Epi, I love this time of the year as everything tends to be very photogenic with the blooming flowers and dagwoods and such, love to photograph these things.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517255 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh... there he is.... Hi Duane :D
<I threw your dinner in the bin and off you go to the shed>
oh lol He in the doghouse now,I told him once or twice to quite shoot that crap with dice.lol Could not help myself this is part of a very old song.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517257 Apr 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Life!
<smile>
The wonder of it all man is a born hunter.(giggling)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#517258 Apr 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
So again. Please supply the chemical formula or experiment that turns an inanimate object that is dead and requires no air or water or soil, into a plant or an animal. Please supply the university or scientific research that have accomplished such a feat.
I can wait.
.. panspermia ..

http://www.paneuropeannetworks.com/detail/new...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517259 Apr 8, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that one can converse at their level, but I have my own personal standards, which I am betraying. Please don't take that a seriously as it sounds. My comment was mainly trying to be sarcastic.
I took you at your word, but didn't think that you were trying to make a terribly serious point.

I just wanted to question some common wisdom about responding in kind.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#517260 Apr 8, 2013
zander714 wrote:
You skipped 2.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#517261 Apr 8, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sis!
<3
Hey girl, what's new today?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517262 Apr 8, 2013
NIWS - TMB

&li st=RD02bSwL9deXNW8

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#517263 Apr 8, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
He just never satisfied.God gave him his only son on the crosss now He hollowing he wants some chicken on a stick.Geeez.
lil hangs head and tear rolls down cheek.
Lol.. that's funny... Good morning lw...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#517264 Apr 8, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You skipped 2.
I saw that too. Maybe he's making s point? Lol
Adam

Germany

#517265 Apr 8, 2013
The british prime minister the iron first lady Margeret Thetcher died early this morning at the age of 87. You did great british politics with your iron fist Margeret.
Hilarious Clinton hasn't the half of the balls you had. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

I ask for one minute of silence in honor of Margaret Thatcher.

R.I.P

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517266 Apr 8, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey girl, what's new today?
Oh you know... am feeling better... what's happeni'n' sista?

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#517267 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is Epi, I love this time of the year as everything tends to be very photogenic with the blooming flowers and dagwoods and such, love to photograph these things.
Me thinks you're referring to dogwoods ...
https://www.google.com/search...
dagwood was a comic strip character.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517268 Apr 8, 2013
"""That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea of God."""

Albert Einstein

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#517269 Apr 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. panspermia ..
http://www.paneuropeannetworks.com/detail/new...
Informative.

Hold on though, before you buy into that theory explaining your human ancestors on this planet, check out the critique:-
http://www.mid-day.com/news/2009/aug/310809-M...

Pretty sketchy theory. But the information is useful.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517270 Apr 8, 2013
Mark 1:9-11

And that time Jesus came from Nazareth in Galilee and was baptised by John in the Jordan. As Jesus was coming up out of the water, he saw heaven being torn open and the Spirit descending on Him like a dove. And a voice came from heaven:

" You are My Son, Whom I Love; with You I AM well Pleased."

<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Steve III 650,730
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Johnny 768
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 445,936
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 29 min Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 33 min Johnny 212
Obama Declared A Saint, By Catholic Church 54 min andet1987 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web