I'm skipping forward.
Have you tried doing it backwards?

It's more fun that way.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517046 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like skipping but people look at me funny when I do it in the mall.
They only laugh at me when I skip backwards. Especially when I trip myself up and fall.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517047 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh...thanks "Alice".
No problem, Cap'n.

You can call me "Alice" or Alice. The latter is easier to type. I also answer to River, Tam or Christi Ann.

How ya been, Cap'n?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517048 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Nor should you have to...or anyone else for that matter...unless you have inappropriately represented yourself...which I have not seen.
Hi Captain;
Nice to see ya here tonight to visit.I assume words and ideas can be twisted and turned into another meaning.How every does not change the orginal idea of the poster.Sometimes playin is taken way to serious.I just always been myself to remold me is impossible anothers words what ya see is what ya get.lol
Then there is always the creditability of the one pointing the finger too.Ya think I got the right number here lol.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#517049 Apr 7, 2013
cowface wrote:
Why should Jesus love me?...because I am an ugly Cowface and I really need Him too. I am grateful he somehow does love me.
Lol

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517050 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Alice Kingsley
We should invite them to a tea party then!

One can never have too many witnesses.

I mean friends.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#517051 Apr 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a lady, I have a man.
Why else would I call him my man?
Are you gay?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#517052 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mad Hatter ;p
I have a red rose for you!

Be careful though, the paint is still wet.

Location hidden

#517053 Apr 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And that has nothing to do with promiscuity, what you were trying to make a point with.
That happens with or without marriage equality.
It happens to me all the time.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#517054 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, Cap'n.
You can call me "Alice" or Alice. The latter is easier to type. I also answer to River, Tam or Christi Ann.
How ya been, Cap'n?
Aaaah, I been good River. Hope you are well. Ya! I already knew.

Location hidden

#517055 Apr 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
They only laugh at me when I skip backwards. Especially when I trip myself up and fall.

Location hidden

#517056 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Captain;
Nice to see ya here tonight to visit.I assume words and ideas can be twisted and turned into another meaning.How every does not change the orginal idea of the poster.Sometimes playin is taken way to serious.I just always been myself to remold me is impossible anothers words what ya see is what ya get.lol
Then there is always the creditability of the one pointing the finger too.Ya think I got the right number here lol.
Ya! You ain't no fool!

Location hidden

#517057 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay?
Still looking for a date?
Adam

#517058 Apr 7, 2013
Rosa Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly fixed those Germans last time. We helped you do it.
:-)
How soon they forget.
You must learn that homosexuality is not ordained by god and therefore itīs wrong and a wicked sin.The old testament identified what are evils and what are okīs. Now if we take away the bible what do we determine whatīs good and whatīs wrong? Democracy, we have a principle here where the majority agrees on someting thatīs whatīs good.if the majority donīt agree they feel otherwise then thatīs bad.Thatīs the principle. What that does of course is it removes any solid basis for morality in the society.If the majority feels something today itīs good,it becomes good and if they think tomorrow itīs bad it becomes bad.what is bad today can become good tomorrow. Where is your basis? And thatīs exactly what happens in our society. The values that we held has turned upside down.

Location hidden

#517059 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaah, I been good River. Hope you are well. Ya! I already knew.
I'm hardly subtle.

:-)
Rosa Winkel

Sydney, Australia

#517060 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a sneaky snake asking such nonessential questions.
The bible says thou shall not kill,
Yes! I certainly does say that.

And don't you forget it.

Location hidden

#517061 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It happens to me all the time.
Marriage is a state affair...Love is a personal affair...take it for what it is worth.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#517062 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am here because several of my acquaintances on other Topix threads are also here, and we sort of hate to part company. In addition, fanatical posters on other threads not related to God or religion have tried to proselytize there also so perhaps I am returning some of their same medicine.
I understand. Fact of the matter is we are all here, because we have the time on our hands to discuss.

Whatever motivates a writer to write and respond to writings, isn't really that important. The writer has the time, and as long as that writer thinks their time is well spent here, regardless of the reasons they are here, then that is all that should count.

We all have the same amount of time in each day. How much of that time a person chooses to spend on this discussion board, is up to them.
Adam

#517063 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still looking for a date?
With girls only.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517064 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>You should have your "Honey" put in "words" that which he thinks is the most important words he can imagine...even if it is you that has to do the writing...so it can be preserved for future generations........he has no reason to lie at this point...but he must be completely honest, and you must understand..it will be his true heart.
Captain;

I shall explain;He already knew about Pw saying of two peas in God pod that Pw calls her and I.So when he seen the video he understood what the reference was about, ya see I carry a stick of pcp pipe about six foot long when I go walking.Was all done in harmless fun.Quite honestly I know of no man on earth that would have been able to put up with the mischief I pulled over the years.Is this what your talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Lumajuice 809,150
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 8 min Sharlene45 2,008
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 18 min Truth Doctor 947
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 23 min guest 221,731
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 25 min USA Born 573,821
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min onemale 268,840
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr Jack 18
Moses never existed 2 hr KiMare 1,274
More from around the web