Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#517074 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still looking for a date?
Hi Heard you changed your name..Are you formally River Tam?? or not?? Either way.YOU are a breath of fresh air in this room.. Heres a lit candle.. carry it proudly.. We can see..

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#517075 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Captain;
I shall explain;He already knew about Pw saying of two peas in God pod that Pw calls her and I.So when he seen the video he understood what the reference was about, ya see I carry a stick of pcp pipe about six foot long when I go walking.Was all done in harmless fun.Quite honestly I know of no man on earth that would have been able to put up with the mischief I pulled over the years.Is this what your talking about.
You are much like me.
I was say'n that it would be good if his knowledge was recorded as a record of his existence would be good. Few people ever do this.
What you choose to do with it is your choice. I would expect he has much to offer.

Location hidden

#517076 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don´t need papiers to live with somebody.
Aaaaah...nor to be happy.
Adam

Germany

#517077 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too !!
Straight girls

I See A Rainbow!

#517078 Apr 7, 2013
"HOW to make a Rainbow Cake... for the Special Occasion.. We can be so Happy and ___??[fill in the blank]
Adam

Germany

#517079 Apr 7, 2013
And the list of lesbians on this thread grows.Hilarious

I See A Rainbow!

#517080 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight girls
Why are you soo worried about us women??

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#517081 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
I'm hardly subtle.
:-)
It's good to be direct.

Sometimes.

Homosexuality must have hit the scene in 1986.

I See A Rainbow!

#517082 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
And the list of lesbians on this thread grows.Hilarious
I am not a lesbian.. but I do Love the company of Women and also Men..

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517083 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight girls
Why so picky?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517084 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> You are much like me.
I was say'n that it would be good if his knowledge was recorded as a record of his existence would be good. Few people ever do this.
What you choose to do with it is your choice. I would expect he has much to offer.
Oh I understand what you mean,I already done his geneology.Which orginated out of scotland and with that maps,pictures,old newspaper clippins.Childhood stories have been written too in his words.Childhood pictures.Have pieces he hand built with his hands.
Clipping of his hair and his hat he wore the first time he layed eyes on me and much more.You right most people do not take the time to realize what they truely have or what is truely important in life.Past it on to his children as they have some of both of our values.The most prized thing he has offered was his love to me.

Location hidden

#517085 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I understand what you mean,I already done his geneology.Which orginated out of scotland and with that maps,pictures,old newspaper clippins.Childhood stories have been written too in his words.Childhood pictures.Have pieces he hand built with his hands.
Clipping of his hair and his hat he wore the first time he layed eyes on me and much more.You right most people do not take the time to realize what they truely have or what is truely important in life.Past it on to his children as they have some of both of our values.The most prized thing he has offered was his love to me.
Wonderful! I think we have lost this for the most part.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#517087 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You must learn that homosexuality is not ordained by god and therefore it´s wrong and a wicked sin.The old testament identified what are evils and what are ok´s. Now if we take away the bible what do we determine what´s good and what´s wrong? Democracy, we have a principle here where the majority agrees on someting that´s what´s good.if the majority don´t agree they feel otherwise then that´s bad.That´s the principle. What that does of course is it removes any solid basis for morality in the society.If the majority feels something today it´s good,it becomes good and if they think tomorrow it´s bad it becomes bad.what is bad today can become good tomorrow. Where is your basis? And that´s exactly what happens in our society. The values that we held has turned upside down.
No Nazi tells me what I must do. My old uncles didn't fight in North Africa for something that to happen.

Remember that.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517088 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Wonderful! I think we have lost this for the most part.
I tend to think the hands of time have hidden many mysteries of ancient time from the eyes of the world.Mankind tend to only be
interested in the here and now and exericises little patiences wanting only instant self gradification.To quick to throw away
what they do not understand too.Just my opinion captain.
Rosa Winkel

Australia

#517089 Apr 7, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you soo worried about us women??
Well, probably because he can't get one. That's what I reckon anyway.
:-)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#517090 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, I don't recall ever posting with you before unless you had different profile and yes, I have one with my name on it. I have seen you at Main Forum and I've enjoyed reading you in that thread very much.
Pleasure to meet you and Peace :)
Nice to meet you as well TC... Your Avatar makes me smile...:)
Yes, we most likely met/posted in the Main Forum...
ps. Hope you like it here, and can stick around...

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#517091 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Quantum Bob? Is there a book or website or something that might be a source of this information? So I can find out more? Myself?
Quantum Bob is another Topix poster. I'm sure that there are books out there, but I am unfamiliar with them.

This is a good resource, with a summary and references.
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark...

There was a book written by creationist John Woodmorappe in 1996 called "Noah's Ark: A Feasibility Study" published by Santee, CA: Institute for Creation Research, which claimed that the fish and plants could have survived such a flood after all. He is rebutted in separate articles

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH542.h... (plants) and http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH541.h... (fish)

Also, Talk Origins rebuts the creationist claims that the flood deposited the geologic column at http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH550.h... , the specialized dietary needs of many animals might have come about only after the flood via microevolution at http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH521.h... , The pre-flood climate was uniform, allowing all animals to live not too far from Noah at http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH520.h... , the Grand Canyon was created suddenly by the retreating waters of Noah's Flood at http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH581.h... , all geological features are consistent with a global flood at http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH580.h... .

That ought to give you what you want.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#517092 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Who said that God is "powerless" to stop sin and evil you nut?
Why would the devil be compelled to turn from his evil ways knowing who Christ was and his purpose and master plan being that Satan is who he is, ask yourself why aren't YOU compelled by the Lord Jesus to give heed to the which you may have heard?????.....Satan isn't compelled to and since you have his Anti-Christ spirit within you, you are not so compelled either, are you.
You have no room to call anyone sick, twisted and egotistic, because they all apply to you on a very deepening spiritual level, and that is very sad indeed.
So, you can't answer the simple questions that disprove your myth. Check.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#517093 Apr 8, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>abiogenesis is a mythical fairytale.
No, you made a claim about the belief of others. It was wrong and an unabashed lie. Lying for Jesus is a full-time job.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#517094 Apr 8, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quite sure that you are a liar and false accusser, Chris Clearwater is someone who is the very direct opposite of someone like yourself and a brother in Christ, what do you base your slander on?
The truth. Have you ever heard of it? Brother IN Christ. Yep, that about describes it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 min WasteWater 2,564
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Liamm 653,616
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min DebraE 106,472
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Happy Lesbo 973,576
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Clearwater 63,288
crossdressing on skype. (Apr '15) 12 min Blondselffscial 4
Just chatt 12 min Truthiness 3
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min crucifiedguy 281,819
More from around the web