Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#517038 Apr 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Do you call your lady a man?
I don't have a lady, I have a man.
Why else would I call him my man?

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517039 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>You may partake some tea and cake.

We'll get to the introductions when we know each other a little better. It'll be less confusing that way.
Mad Hatter ;p

“Loving husband of Mrs cowface”

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe OH

#517040 Apr 7, 2013
Why should Jesus love me?...because I am an ugly Cowface and I really need Him too. I am grateful he somehow does love me.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#517041 Apr 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Have you never heard of people like Tiger Woods? There are many such as he.....
But he's trying to generalize it on gay people.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#517042 Apr 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause their minds are made up..
and their hearts are set in stone..
That's why..
It may seem that way Le_Le, but that is not always true.
But who am I to make that judgement.
That is why you continue down your path, is it not?

“Become Love!”

Since: Jan 09

Nowhere/Now here

#517043 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Hello there bro, very good post and that is why many cannot believe, because the power of God defies the natural and the physical,
As much as I would love to agree with you, I can, but only partially.

The "church" failed people. That's why many cannot believe. Not because Father has supernatural powers, because at one point in time or another, we believed in magic. People, like It aint necessary so, came to question the "magic" of Father, based on what they were taught. But, Father didn't answer. Father didn't "prove Himself." Why not, though?

People, like It aint necessarily so, heard the stories. They heard the claims. All they wanted was to witness the same "magic". They wanted their own light-show with thunders and lightnings. But, they didn't get it. They wanted to speak in tongues. But, they knew that if they did, it was fake. They wanted to heal, but for some reason, they couldn't. They began to wonder why Father doesn't heal amputees? They wondered why they couldn't perform what the bible said they would? To the logical, there was only one explanation.

How do we show them that it's not Father's fault, but the so-called "church's"?

The CHURCH made them look to heaven!

The CHURCH made them look for supernatural experiences!

The CHURCH is to blame. Not Father.

How do we show them that?
LAWEST100 wrote:
there are several things that the Bible tells us that God did that defies logic, but I believe on FAITH that he did it regardless without staggering in that belief.
But, some can't live that way. Neither can I. I examine everything, until I can come to a reasonable explanation. Every account of the bible can be explained. Case in point...

1) People believe that every mountain was the same height, today, as it was during Noah's time. Not true. It's proven that the landscape can change drastically, with less water and less time. The water covered all earth, but that doesn't mean that every mountain, today, was the same height.

2) Not every animal was necessary to preserve all animals. All dogs are derived from the wolf species. That means that the wolf is the parent. Therefore, only the wolf was necessary to re-create all breeds of dog. The same is with marsupials, so forth and so on...

3) Father is Father. If He caused much water to levitate in order to cover the highest surface, then so, be it.

Regardless, the CHURCH is to blame. The Protestants adhere to the Roman Catholic, no matter if we deny it or not. People, like It aint necessarily so, awaited the Holy Spirit. Why was he disappointed? Because, the CHURCH lied.

The CHURCH had him waiting, or believing, on a function that was ended in the first century.

Over 1-billion suffer from starvation and malnutrition. Where's all those with the Holy Spirit? Where's the fish and bread?

It aint necessarily so doesn't believe in Father, but not because he can't fathom the idea of a "God" that can perform such miraculous feats. He rejects "God" because he learned that "God" interacts with us... and He didn't. The CHURCH lied, and we lost one.

How do we show him that it's not Father's fault?!

How do we prove to him that it wasn't his, or Father's, fault, but the CHURCH that led him to look for more than what Father was offering?
LAWEST100 wrote:
Peace and Blessings.
Shalowm to you, my brother. Consider my assertions before you respond. Father's not to blame. Science is not to blame. The CHURCH is to blame.

But, what "CHURCH"?

Location hidden

#517044 Apr 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause their minds are made up..
and their hearts are set in stone..
That's why..
Remember our first 10 posts?
We were completely at odds...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#517045 Apr 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
I'm skipping forward.
Have you tried doing it backwards?

It's more fun that way.
Here For Now

Lenoir City, TN

#517046 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I like skipping but people look at me funny when I do it in the mall.
They only laugh at me when I skip backwards. Especially when I trip myself up and fall.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#517047 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh...thanks "Alice".
No problem, Cap'n.

You can call me "Alice" or Alice. The latter is easier to type. I also answer to River, Tam or Christi Ann.

How ya been, Cap'n?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#517048 Apr 7, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> Nor should you have to...or anyone else for that matter...unless you have inappropriately represented yourself...which I have not seen.
Hi Captain;
Nice to see ya here tonight to visit.I assume words and ideas can be twisted and turned into another meaning.How every does not change the orginal idea of the poster.Sometimes playin is taken way to serious.I just always been myself to remold me is impossible anothers words what ya see is what ya get.lol
Then there is always the creditability of the one pointing the finger too.Ya think I got the right number here lol.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#517049 Apr 7, 2013
cowface wrote:
Why should Jesus love me?...because I am an ugly Cowface and I really need Him too. I am grateful he somehow does love me.
Lol

Location hidden

#517050 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are." ~Alice Kingsley
We should invite them to a tea party then!

One can never have too many witnesses.

I mean friends.
Adam

Germany

#517051 Apr 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a lady, I have a man.
Why else would I call him my man?
Are you gay?

Location hidden

#517052 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Mad Hatter ;p
I have a red rose for you!

Be careful though, the paint is still wet.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#517053 Apr 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And that has nothing to do with promiscuity, what you were trying to make a point with.
That happens with or without marriage equality.
It happens to me all the time.

Location hidden

#517054 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, Cap'n.
You can call me "Alice" or Alice. The latter is easier to type. I also answer to River, Tam or Christi Ann.
How ya been, Cap'n?
Aaaah, I been good River. Hope you are well. Ya! I already knew.

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#517055 Apr 7, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
They only laugh at me when I skip backwards. Especially when I trip myself up and fall.

Location hidden

#517056 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Captain;
Nice to see ya here tonight to visit.I assume words and ideas can be twisted and turned into another meaning.How every does not change the orginal idea of the poster.Sometimes playin is taken way to serious.I just always been myself to remold me is impossible anothers words what ya see is what ya get.lol
Then there is always the creditability of the one pointing the finger too.Ya think I got the right number here lol.
Ya! You ain't no fool!

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#517057 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you gay?
Still looking for a date?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min nanoanomaly 981,425
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Just Think 673,411
News Judge allows Oregon resident to be genderless 1 hr discocrisco 3
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Lonestar 104,828
News Michael Jackson broke down racial barriers (Jun '09) 1 hr Mojo Hojo 1,562
News Continue reading O'Reilly wig comment just the ... 2 hr slick willie expl... 3
Well.......now I KNOW I won't buy with Amazon.com 4 hr Pizza Delivery 2
More from around the web