“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516920 Apr 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are saying as to Ham reporting back? On any note when I first started posting in topixland I might have been in agreement from the other point of view. That the people that post here and confess an unbelief make mine the stronger. In fact I know I've posted that in the past. Now not so sure. Really anyone can say anything here, it might be hard to know who is real and for others this may be some kind of game. Thats where I feel this may be a waste of time. One thing in the real world that makes my faith strong is when I meet an older person (quite a few here in Fl) that is quite vocal about having no faith. It literally is visable in the bodies of some folks and quite sad. Then take a man of faith like my former pastor. Old age will visit everyone if you live long enough but his faith in Christ made him thankful and happy and without a doubt thats the way I hope to be one day. Take care.
Evening bro, good to see you here.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#516921 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Oh, I see, so u wanna get rid of me do ya?
I'm hanging around on the science and chemistry or nigerian forum, LOL. I've asked them my question, i'll see if someone responds.
Why can't they have a proper educational thread on this forum? They really need to!
Feel free to stick around.

Can I get you a jam sandwich?

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#516922 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Spiritual parents? Haha. I love the way you clowns make things up.
Truly Alas, it makes perfect sense if may say so.
Some parents abuse the hell out of their children. Some even
adopt and do the same. They hurt and kill their babies and that is the worst thing that could bring a tear to anyone and we know Jesus wept over HIS CHILDREN.

CHARITY ... compassion ... LIFE OR DEATH .... what words are you speaking? Do they edify or tear down? Are they a stumbling block for yourself or God Forbid anyone else? It's OKAY kids to disagree and have more questions than can be answered ... all in time .... SEASONS.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#516923 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I don't know, ask your honest tea!
Now now.

You're my cute tea!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516924 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. A rock? Is that the theory this week? HA HA HA
That'll be a great one to follow, thanks Tri :)
Basically. Somehow an inanimate material, such as rock, eventually gave life.

That is the belief of the secular humanist. And as time passes, science is destroying that theory.

They have no leg to stand on. Why do you think they are here? because the foundations of their beliefs are getting more and more eroded by science as each day passes.

And now they are faced with a dreaded reality of the God of Christianity that they turned their back on for secular humanism. They must now pound the table with their fist until blood erupts with the noise that the God of Christianity cannot be real.

Pounding the table to each other, does no good. They must pound the table at Christians to continue to convince themselves.

And they pound, and they pound, to no avail. I gotta admit, I love to stare at them. You ever see a cornered rat? atheists. They are in panic mode. Just watch them.

A Time to be candid.

#516925 Apr 7, 2013
JESUS is the Son Shine of my life?

<3 never fails or at least it's a brilliant place to get back to or learn to start ....:)

Excuse me please Booots, would you check my words again as I do believe I answered one of your questions somewhere back there. Thanks and Peace

A Time to be candid.

#516926 Apr 7, 2013
DANG!!! I normally forget the question mark when it's appropriate and that one up there was totally NOT!

;~)

Say good nite Gracie ... "GEORGE" )))))

Whaaaat? A lil' humour there and who can fault a poster for wanting to have a bit of fun?????

I'm listening to Mo Town today ... I like ecclectic ~

Nothin' Can STOP Me
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516927 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And I know that you are just one more unblessed Godless atheist whom the devil has captured at his own will.
I never stated that I was an atheist. Why do you lie? The opposite of your personal version of your god is not atheism. Pssst, it's 2013. Demons don't exist. Exorcisms are scams. Religions are scams. You prove with your words that your culturally-conditioned god belief is just a manifestation of your sick, twisted ego, allowing you to feign superiority and some kinship with a demonstrably false, supernatural tyrant. Yours is just like you and you create imaginary enemies to tilt against, like a twisted Don Quixote, flapping harmlessly and aimlessly into the wind.

1. If Heaven is a place without sin, how was Satan able to sin?

2. If your Christ story is so compelling, why is it that one, Satan, who allegedly has first hand knowledge of this compelling story, was not compelled by it?

3. How can an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent existing in a sin-free environment also be prey to evil and be powerless to stop it, so powerless that out of malevolent surprise it first had to drown millions of babies and platypi and then cleave into an untenable mass and commit suicide by centurion, yet, still, fail to get it right and still want to sometime in the not too distant yet continually far away future destroy the world yet again, save for not a few investors this time but for a few egotistical god botherers.

It's just so ridiculous.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#516928 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how that works, which is why it is such a pleasure conversing with you. You must be very proud.
You amuse and gratify me as well with your "rejection of Christianity". LOL. Right Dr [do little]...riiiigght..lol.

You're owned slave.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516929 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Basically. Somehow an inanimate material, such as rock, eventually gave life.
That is the belief of the secular humanist. And as time passes, science is destroying that theory.
They have no leg to stand on. Why do you think they are here? because the foundations of their beliefs are getting more and more eroded by science as each day passes.
And now they are faced with a dreaded reality of the God of Christianity that they turned their back on for secular humanism. They must now pound the table with their fist until blood erupts with the noise that the God of Christianity cannot be real.
Pounding the table to each other, does no good. They must pound the table at Christians to continue to convince themselves.
And they pound, and they pound, to no avail. I gotta admit, I love to stare at them. You ever see a cornered rat? atheists. They are in panic mode. Just watch them.
No, it's not. Why are you lying? The mechanism for abiogenesis is unknown. I'm not pounding on your table. I am laughing at your insanity. Those are not the same.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#516930 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That is correct, if by that you mean that I don't believe that your bible is the word of any god.
<quoted text>
That is not correct. Your god doesn't talk. It doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
I never believe your bible, even when I don't disagree with it. If it says something that I know is correct, then it agrees with wherever I learned that. The Christian bible is unreliable as a source of information or wisdom.
<quoted text>
I hope it helped you.
I have made mistakes and regretted them, but I have never committed a sin, and so have no sins to repent.
That makes no sense IAN----You never believe in the BIBLE, even when you don't disagree with it ! geez, you think you are believeable when you say crap like that? You sound hypocritical and ignorant and like a very confused Human being.

If you have made mistake and regretted or /had a remorseful feeling for the mistakes you made that IS Sin you made! silly.

A mistake is a goof up and a mistake can be CORRECTED, you NORMALLY won't feel REMORSE over a mistake.

If you don't believe in the Bible , don't use it's words to PROOVE anything for yourself or any of US! You have to rely on your OWN intelligence--(?????) don't use the Christian Bible to back up your Atheist belief.

Atheist just believes in THEMSELVES---so stick with what you actually believe beacuse that makes you a LIAR. Kinda like saying
I know I am my PARENTS child, but I don't believe a word they tell ME!

If you have children, and they came up to you and said 'You are not my Father- I don't believe a word you say, you deserve no respect! what would you do?
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516931 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Truly Alas, it makes perfect sense if may say so.
Some parents abuse the hell out of their children. Some even
adopt and do the same. They hurt and kill their babies and that is the worst thing that could bring a tear to anyone and we know Jesus wept over HIS CHILDREN.
CHARITY ... compassion ... LIFE OR DEATH .... what words are you speaking? Do they edify or tear down? Are they a stumbling block for yourself or God Forbid anyone else? It's OKAY kids to disagree and have more questions than can be answered ... all in time .... SEASONS.
No, it is another rewrite. The Bible makes no mention of spiritual parents. That is another feel-god transmogrification.

Do you know the rate of child abuse of self-described Christians versus self-described non-believers? Using that metric, spiritual parents suck.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516932 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Evening bro, good to see you here.
Your bro? Are you cognizant he is a closeted, yet, still practicing homosexual, despite his vows to his beard?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516933 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, this just proves your ego is responsible for your faith.
Hahaha.......that is one of the funniest and most unique things that I have heard in some time, you crazy non-believers are truly a mixed bag of nuts in all flavors.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516934 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Sorry for the typo,,, Clementia. Thanks and if you keep talking to me I'll never get outta here. This is has the best church I've gotten in some days.:)
I don't ever want to be too busy to listen to others concerning the most important matter we consider in love and life.:)
It's OK, they call me all sorts, they do it deliberately, too! I know what they're like!

Location hidden

#516935 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to stick around.
Can I get you a jam sandwich?
Yes, please!

Could u toast the bread, just slightly, then put margarine on it then strawberry jam on top!

I'd like a nice glass of cold milk, too!

Right, off u pop then!

I hope those prunes on the other forums don't ignore me!!

A Time to be candid.

#516936 Apr 7, 2013
Please may I add one thing and request all believer or not ... Imagine for a moment and contemplate and send a thought ... to Rick Warren and His God Fearing Family throughout the world.

I'll be interested with more than I may ever have had before in my Christian walk with Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, to see how Rick walks through this tragic Trial.:(

In Jesus Name I pray ... for the survivors who don't let fear take over.

FEAR NOT, I once did a word search on those two ... ever try it?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516937 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>I never stated that I was an atheist. Why do you lie? The opposite of your personal version of your god is not atheism. Pssst, it's 2013. Demons don't exist. Exorcisms are scams. Religions are scams. You prove with your words that your culturally-conditioned god belief is just a manifestation of your sick, twisted ego, allowing you to feign superiority and some kinship with a demonstrably false, supernatural tyrant. Yours is just like you and you create imaginary enemies to tilt against, like a twisted Don Quixote, flapping harmlessly and aimlessly into the wind.
1. If Heaven is a place without sin, how was Satan able to sin?
2. If your Christ story is so compelling, why is it that one, Satan, who allegedly has first hand knowledge of this compelling story, was not compelled by it?
3. How can an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent existing in a sin-free environment also be prey to evil and be powerless to stop it, so powerless that out of malevolent surprise it first had to drown millions of babies and platypi and then cleave into an untenable mass and commit suicide by centurion, yet, still, fail to get it right and still want to sometime in the not too distant yet continually far away future destroy the world yet again, save for not a few investors this time but for a few egotistical god botherers.
It's just so ridiculous.
Who said that God is "powerless" to stop sin and evil you nut?

Why would the devil be compelled to turn from his evil ways knowing who Christ was and his purpose and master plan being that Satan is who he is, ask yourself why aren't YOU compelled by the Lord Jesus to give heed to the which you may have heard?????.....Satan isn't compelled to and since you have his Anti-Christ spirit within you, you are not so compelled either, are you.

You have no room to call anyone sick, twisted and egotistic, because they all apply to you on a very deepening spiritual level, and that is very sad indeed.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#516938 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Not your god.
Your god has failed at everything it endeavored to do, including the flood. Your god allegedly drowned nearly the entire earth in order to start Project Humanity over again. Hardly a surgical strike, it managed to kill nearly all of the fish, birds, and terrestrial animals, as well as all of the vegetation. That's a lot of fail by anybody's standard, but not the worst part of it.
Even thought he had the power to magically transform all of his creatures,or a worst to poof them out of existence, he chose a slow, terrifying torture. Picture every kitten and puppy trying to find higher ground until at last that became impossible. As the water lever continued to rise, their necks would be strained and their noses would be pointed up until, with their terrified little eyes bugging out of their heads, their lungs filled with the love of your god.
That's sickening, and represents a second level of fail in this matter.
Unfortunately, instead of completely sterilizing the earth, starting fresh, and creating a race of sinless creatures that knew him intuitively, your god is said to have used the same breeding stock! And guess what? The world is populated with exactly the same kind of people. Who could have seen that coming? Fail.
Worse, his exemplar of perfection was the drunk Noah. Fail.
<quoted text>
Why don't you worship that god for both of us. I have better things to do with my life.
Why would I worship God for you?

God will not charge my soul for you. My salvation has nothing to do with you.

My evidence for YHWH's existence is my between me and YWWH. It's not any of your business.

My responsibility to YHWH, is what I did with the knowledge of His Son Jesus Christ. That's all YHWH interest in my soul when my soul rises before YHWH.

That is all YHWH's interest in your soul as well. What did your soul do with the knowledge of Jesus Christ? That has [>>nothing<<, to do with me].

Your rantings about BibleGod reads like you need to tell it to Him. Good luck. At least you have an outlet on the internet to rant about bible God.

Location hidden

#516939 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now.
You're my cute tea!
Thank you, that's more like it! And you'll always be my crazy cashew nut!!

what's happened to google chrome?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min ChristineM 809,370
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 10 min Hunter 275
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min confrinting with ... 573,934
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 min Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 176,085
Charles Smith 27 min Marlene and Holly 2
Trump: Hillary, McCain were 'birthers' 42 min onemale 3
Casual Dating in Your Area 45 min HotLevis 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 51 min Dr_Zorderz 268,865
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr feces for jesus 97,882
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr Prabakaran 5,625
More from around the web