Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516956 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Boy George and rectal insertions. That's enough to convict you with at least 7 of the 613 mitzvahs.
Because I know of a song?

You're so sad...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516957 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously? Ask not Why or Who, but HOW?
Peace
<quoted text>
That is the saddest first post I've ever witness in the time I've been posting since June. Wow!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =W5_8U4j51lIXX
Last Post but I know there will be few winners when the final count is tallied.:(
:)
HOW?????!!!!!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516958 Apr 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then maybe I do need a new dentist.
Ya, what the hell?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#516959 Apr 7, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
Some of these posters have been drinking the Insani tea.
If they looted my cupboards, what they're drinking is really used motor oil.

Quaker State, if I'm not mistaken.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516960 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Marriage is wholly intertwined with the legal system and affords those who engage in it certain rights not afforded to those who do not marry, such as property rights and medical decisions. If you deny those rights to a certain group of people, you have violated the 14th Amendment. Not allowing gay partners the same rights as heterosexual partners is a violation of the 14th Amendment.
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
I knew you didn't know.

To argue that the Constitution guarantees equal treatment to all citizens, both men and women, does not say anything about what constitutes marriage, or a family, or a business enterprise, or a university, or a friendship.

An appeal for equal treatment would not lead a court to require that a small business enterprise be called a marriage just because two business partners prefer to think of their business that way.

Neither would equal treatment of citizens before the law require a court to conclude that those of us who pray before the start of auto races should be allowed to redefine our auto clubs as churches.

The simple fact is that the civil rights protections function simply to assure every citizen equal treatment under the law depending on what the material dispute in law is all about.

Besides, in order to claim that marriage should be allowed equally to all people under laws of equal rights, you'd have to first demonstrate that marriage is a right.

Can you?

“Turning coffee into theorems”

Since: Dec 06

Trapped inside a Klein Bottle

#516961 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Basically. Somehow an inanimate material, such as rock, eventually gave life.
That "somehow" is called "chemistry".
trifecta1 wrote:
That is the belief of the secular humanist. And as time passes, science is destroying that theory.
Odd you say this since more and more research over the last decade is supporting the hypothesis of abiogenesis.

Perhaps you should read something other than fundamentalist Christian websites and get a different, more realistic. perspective.

Location hidden

#516962 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Your friend Alice is here!! heheheheeee
they r ignoring me, i wanna go crazy on there, but better not just in case they horrible.
I'm keeping my clothes on!! U wear the thinking cap!
Can u make sweet popcorn?? can ya, can ya!! I'm coming right away!!
there's movie tea? u and your tea!
Do try to behave yourself.

Manners are very important.

If you won't take off your clothes, at least help me take off mine.

You'll also need to give me some sugar.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516963 Apr 7, 2013

A dream is a microscope through which we look at the hidden occurrences in our soul.

Inspirational Good night Quotes

C U

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516964 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
Pssst, it's 2013. Demons don't exist.
LOL, did they expire?

*chuckles*

I suppose you can back up your assertion with peer reviewed data and evidence....

If not, then you're merely spouting your opinion.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516965 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not. Why are you lying? The mechanism for abiogenesis is unknown. I'm not pounding on your table. I am laughing at your insanity. Those are not the same.
I really hope humans can prove abiogenesis is real.

I hope humans can one day create life from non-life.

When that happens, you lose.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#516966 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
Excuse me please
I've been in rooms where some get very sensitive, touchy if you'll allow me to say, about responding before being spoken to. How do you all feel about that in here?
I'd like to put my two cents in on a few other posts not directed to me. I know I'm very much a stranger in here, however I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of you recall ... I have visited here several times before, but very briefly and I'm sure you may appreciate why that was exactly. I started posting for the first time in June of last year. I also posted the joke thread which somehow seems to have gone POOOOOF! Hint Hint! ;~)
I don't hang in hot kitchens unless necessary for nourishment. Believe it or not, some actually come in here hoping to be fed something worth the stop.
Thanks for letting me share as well. I like listening and I'm not shy about asking questions. I don't need to repeat myself, but I don't mind if someone didn't hear or understand what I said. I talk too much because I don't want folks feeling it necessary to read between my lines. Much gets lost in translation, you may agree.:))))
Jump in anywhere, TC.

Anyone who objects (and some few will) may safely be ignored.

Location hidden

#516967 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to behave yourself.
Manners are very important.
If you won't take off your clothes, at least help me take off mine.
You'll also need to give me some sugar.
U got a sharp mind, ain't ya! What do u sharpen it with?

No way, coz we might end up getting confused and who knows whose clothes we would end up takin' off! Or I might end up with yours and u might end up with mine! scary!!

I'll bring jaggery!

Where's the 'group'?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#516968 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm quite sure that you are a liar and false accusser, Chris Clearwater is someone who is the very direct opposite of someone like yourself and a brother in Christ, what do you base your slander on?
Hey bro. If its who I think it is (Mr X?) his slander is nothing new. Its just a game and really see no point in wasting time the Lord gives us on it. Did have a great day in the Lord here and thankful to be able to help my wife's Dad. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks and blessings.

Location hidden

#516969 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I really hope humans can prove abiogenesis is real.
I hope humans can one day create life from non-life.
When that happens, you lose.
Nah, they win, coz they got the multiverse theory!

We can NEVER win that one, lol!

U not getting this r u? If they create life they r defo gonna use the multiverse theory to explain that u don't need a God to create it. It can happen randomly, by pure chance, coz they got the multiverse theory.

We can never beat this new science. It excludes the possibility of a God/creator. They have made science atheistic!

u always lose and they always win! Deal with it!!

Location hidden

#516970 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U got a sharp mind, ain't ya! What do u sharpen it with?
No way, coz we might end up getting confused and who knows whose clothes we would end up takin' off! Or I might end up with yours and u might end up with mine! scary!!
I'll bring jaggery!
Where's the 'group'?
Everyone's been invited, because I forgot to exclude anyone.

It's for the best that we stay dressed.

Jaggery, for the sweet popcorn? Yes, for the popcorn.

Will that make it as sweet as you?

I may have to do some taste comparisons, blindfolded of course.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#516971 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>

That is the saddest first post I've ever witness in the time I've been posting since June. Wow!
Glad I could be of assistance.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516972 Apr 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bro. If its who I think it is (Mr X?) his slander is nothing new. Its just a game and really see no point in wasting time the Lord gives us on it. Did have a great day in the Lord here and thankful to be able to help my wife's Dad. Please keep him in your prayers. Thanks and blessings.
Will do bro,.....praying.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516973 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, they win, coz they got the multiverse theory!
We can NEVER win that one, lol!
U not getting this r u? If they create life they r defo gonna use the multiverse theory to explain that u don't need a God to create it. It can happen randomly, by pure chance, coz they got the multiverse theory.
We can never beat this new science. It excludes the possibility of a God/creator. They have made science atheistic!
u always lose and they always win! Deal with it!!
Ya right. You go ahead and succumb to your meaningless idea of their victory.

IF humans ever succeed at creating life, we're only proving that life can be created.

That's far different than life creating itself spontaneously.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#516975 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Will do bro,.....praying.
Thank you. Praying first for him to know the Lord Jesus. We just helped him move into an assist. living home and without a doubt its not easy. God knows and its also hard on my wife. Just thankful to know we can lean on the Lord's everlasting arms.

Location hidden

#516977 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's been invited, because I forgot to exclude anyone.
It's for the best that we stay dressed.
Jaggery, for the sweet popcorn? Yes, for the popcorn.
Will that make it as sweet as you?
I may have to do some taste comparisons, blindfolded of course.
I knew u would, coz u'r Mr forgetful!

It sure is, u gotta think about the butterfly effect and that.

U can put it in your tea, too!

Awww, so sweet! U little fig, i'll give u a taste of my fist in a minute!!

Right, i'm gonna hit the pillow!!

Goodnite, my crazy cashew nut!! Jaggery dreams!!

XoX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min ImPeach 26,996
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 685,891
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Aura Mytha 985,719
solar eclipse a sign of the growing foolishness... 29 min Corvus 2
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,453
Anyone know nicole horne that works at family d... 2 hr My Comment 5
News Can Americans trust the daily news? (Feb '15) 2 hr Television Engineer 5
More from around the web