Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516911 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you give me a twister? Hold the nuts.
No, you'd better go study right now!
Yh, i better, i ain't got the time and i don't like to rush such things! ;-)

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516912 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to discredit the Bible, it discredits itself, as do you. Thank you for proving your belief is due to cultural conditioning and ego.'Nuff said.
It is ego and vain foolishness that makes you even say that, you have no idea of what you are trying to attack and discredit.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516913 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the 14th Amendment...
You clearly misunderstand it'spurpose and meaning.
The 14th Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with gay marriage.
Really? Marriage is wholly intertwined with the legal system and affords those who engage in it certain rights not afforded to those who do not marry, such as property rights and medical decisions. If you deny those rights to a certain group of people, you have violated the 14th Amendment. Not allowing gay partners the same rights as heterosexual partners is a violation of the 14th Amendment.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Tehee Candor

“A Time for laughter and ...”

Since: Apr 13

A Time to be candid.

#516914 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't remember you, but I am wearing my forgetful hat.
But I like your name, because it sounds like tea.
And Candor too. That would be Honest Tea.
:)
I'm speechless and I agree with Chementia on certain matters she has addressed with you so I'll just .... Lol

Hahahaha

*Runs out the door without even let it tapping my backside ... ;~)>>>>>> >>>>>>> >>>

9900 - I do like numbers, but I don't gamble with my LIFE .... much.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#516915 Apr 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
Clever ~ might I ask if these are your words or the words of another? If they are your own words, you should have them published, the words have a way of giving one an image of choices....
They were autonomously assembled by me.

It was rushed, unedited, first draft...five minutes worth of thinking.

The poem I spent about an hour working on was high quality, but also extremely depressing. I'll never publish it.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516916 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Only to those who have the same degraded mindset and spirit as YOU do, lol.
Once again, this just proves your ego is responsible for your faith.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516917 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>I know that you lie behind a mask of delusion.
And I know that you are just one more unblessed Godless atheist whom the devil has captured at his own will.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#516918 Apr 7, 2013
Sorry for the typo,,, Clementia. Thanks and if you keep talking to me I'll never get outta here. This is has the best church I've gotten in some days.:)

I don't ever want to be too busy to listen to others concerning the most important matter we consider in love and life.:)
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516919 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant post and I don't care who you are. J/k :) Peace
Thanks. I don't care who I am, either. Just like these mythical gods, this forum has no effect on reality.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516920 Apr 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are saying as to Ham reporting back? On any note when I first started posting in topixland I might have been in agreement from the other point of view. That the people that post here and confess an unbelief make mine the stronger. In fact I know I've posted that in the past. Now not so sure. Really anyone can say anything here, it might be hard to know who is real and for others this may be some kind of game. Thats where I feel this may be a waste of time. One thing in the real world that makes my faith strong is when I meet an older person (quite a few here in Fl) that is quite vocal about having no faith. It literally is visable in the bodies of some folks and quite sad. Then take a man of faith like my former pastor. Old age will visit everyone if you live long enough but his faith in Christ made him thankful and happy and without a doubt thats the way I hope to be one day. Take care.
Evening bro, good to see you here.

Location hidden

#516921 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Oh, I see, so u wanna get rid of me do ya?
I'm hanging around on the science and chemistry or nigerian forum, LOL. I've asked them my question, i'll see if someone responds.
Why can't they have a proper educational thread on this forum? They really need to!
Feel free to stick around.

Can I get you a jam sandwich?

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#516922 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Spiritual parents? Haha. I love the way you clowns make things up.
Truly Alas, it makes perfect sense if may say so.
Some parents abuse the hell out of their children. Some even
adopt and do the same. They hurt and kill their babies and that is the worst thing that could bring a tear to anyone and we know Jesus wept over HIS CHILDREN.

CHARITY ... compassion ... LIFE OR DEATH .... what words are you speaking? Do they edify or tear down? Are they a stumbling block for yourself or God Forbid anyone else? It's OKAY kids to disagree and have more questions than can be answered ... all in time .... SEASONS.

Location hidden

#516923 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I don't know, ask your honest tea!
Now now.

You're my cute tea!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516924 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. A rock? Is that the theory this week? HA HA HA
That'll be a great one to follow, thanks Tri :)
Basically. Somehow an inanimate material, such as rock, eventually gave life.

That is the belief of the secular humanist. And as time passes, science is destroying that theory.

They have no leg to stand on. Why do you think they are here? because the foundations of their beliefs are getting more and more eroded by science as each day passes.

And now they are faced with a dreaded reality of the God of Christianity that they turned their back on for secular humanism. They must now pound the table with their fist until blood erupts with the noise that the God of Christianity cannot be real.

Pounding the table to each other, does no good. They must pound the table at Christians to continue to convince themselves.

And they pound, and they pound, to no avail. I gotta admit, I love to stare at them. You ever see a cornered rat? atheists. They are in panic mode. Just watch them.

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#516925 Apr 7, 2013
JESUS is the Son Shine of my life?

<3 never fails or at least it's a brilliant place to get back to or learn to start ....:)

Excuse me please Booots, would you check my words again as I do believe I answered one of your questions somewhere back there. Thanks and Peace

Tehee Candor

A Time to be candid.

#516926 Apr 7, 2013
DANG!!! I normally forget the question mark when it's appropriate and that one up there was totally NOT!

;~)

Say good nite Gracie ... "GEORGE" )))))

Whaaaat? A lil' humour there and who can fault a poster for wanting to have a bit of fun?????

I'm listening to Mo Town today ... I like ecclectic ~

Nothin' Can STOP Me
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516927 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> And I know that you are just one more unblessed Godless atheist whom the devil has captured at his own will.
I never stated that I was an atheist. Why do you lie? The opposite of your personal version of your god is not atheism. Pssst, it's 2013. Demons don't exist. Exorcisms are scams. Religions are scams. You prove with your words that your culturally-conditioned god belief is just a manifestation of your sick, twisted ego, allowing you to feign superiority and some kinship with a demonstrably false, supernatural tyrant. Yours is just like you and you create imaginary enemies to tilt against, like a twisted Don Quixote, flapping harmlessly and aimlessly into the wind.

1. If Heaven is a place without sin, how was Satan able to sin?

2. If your Christ story is so compelling, why is it that one, Satan, who allegedly has first hand knowledge of this compelling story, was not compelled by it?

3. How can an omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, omnibenevolent existing in a sin-free environment also be prey to evil and be powerless to stop it, so powerless that out of malevolent surprise it first had to drown millions of babies and platypi and then cleave into an untenable mass and commit suicide by centurion, yet, still, fail to get it right and still want to sometime in the not too distant yet continually far away future destroy the world yet again, save for not a few investors this time but for a few egotistical god botherers.

It's just so ridiculous.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516928 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We know how that works, which is why it is such a pleasure conversing with you. You must be very proud.
You amuse and gratify me as well with your "rejection of Christianity". LOL. Right Dr [do little]...riiiigght..lol.

You're owned slave.
Alas

Fort Worth, TX

#516929 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Basically. Somehow an inanimate material, such as rock, eventually gave life.
That is the belief of the secular humanist. And as time passes, science is destroying that theory.
They have no leg to stand on. Why do you think they are here? because the foundations of their beliefs are getting more and more eroded by science as each day passes.
And now they are faced with a dreaded reality of the God of Christianity that they turned their back on for secular humanism. They must now pound the table with their fist until blood erupts with the noise that the God of Christianity cannot be real.
Pounding the table to each other, does no good. They must pound the table at Christians to continue to convince themselves.
And they pound, and they pound, to no avail. I gotta admit, I love to stare at them. You ever see a cornered rat? atheists. They are in panic mode. Just watch them.
No, it's not. Why are you lying? The mechanism for abiogenesis is unknown. I'm not pounding on your table. I am laughing at your insanity. Those are not the same.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#516930 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, if by that you mean that I don't believe that your bible is the word of any god.
<quoted text>
That is not correct. Your god doesn't talk. It doesn't exist.
<quoted text>
I never believe your bible, even when I don't disagree with it. If it says something that I know is correct, then it agrees with wherever I learned that. The Christian bible is unreliable as a source of information or wisdom.
<quoted text>
I hope it helped you.
I have made mistakes and regretted them, but I have never committed a sin, and so have no sins to repent.
That makes no sense IAN----You never believe in the BIBLE, even when you don't disagree with it ! geez, you think you are believeable when you say crap like that? You sound hypocritical and ignorant and like a very confused Human being.

If you have made mistake and regretted or /had a remorseful feeling for the mistakes you made that IS Sin you made! silly.

A mistake is a goof up and a mistake can be CORRECTED, you NORMALLY won't feel REMORSE over a mistake.

If you don't believe in the Bible , don't use it's words to PROOVE anything for yourself or any of US! You have to rely on your OWN intelligence--(?????) don't use the Christian Bible to back up your Atheist belief.

Atheist just believes in THEMSELVES---so stick with what you actually believe beacuse that makes you a LIAR. Kinda like saying
I know I am my PARENTS child, but I don't believe a word they tell ME!

If you have children, and they came up to you and said 'You are not my Father- I don't believe a word you say, you deserve no respect! what would you do?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min Clearwater 18,133
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Robert F 684,020
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Aerobatty 983,396
harthside COOKIES 1 hr i was there 1
Sexual Desires: My wife pooping in my mouth (Aug '13) 4 hr Mikeylikesit 29
Any women like to sit on guys faces and fart? (Feb '15) 6 hr Jimjim3100 21
Testing. 8 hr ImPeach 3
More from around the web