|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Clementia, Love the name and your word looks reasonable as well. Some need to be careful what they ask for because they may get it and then what? Lol
Peace :)
Hiya, cute pic person!!! Thanks!!

I don't know what your name means!?

LOL, then it's serious party time!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
LMAO!

Oh, geez...

Tramp stamps are terrible. Religious tramp stamps are even worse.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
Check this out :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Looks interesting... I'm not where I can watch it without interruption, so I saved it for later...:) Thanks!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Does anyone know where polymath is???

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
7? Lol

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
I meant to CAP HE! Or at least the "H".:)))
This thread is a gun-free zone.
:)
Tehee Candor wrote:
Tune of voice and expressions speak volumes
That's correct. Don't forget gestures and postures. Not all nonverbal communication comes from the head. Folded arms and tapping toes send messages, too.

Here's a good word for you: prosody
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosody_%28lingu...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Chess Jurist wrote:
Yup.
I'm not sure anyone rises to his level on Topix.
Wow! That high praise indeed! Thank you so much.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a great eye opener... God is giving signs to those who will look and listen. Whether true, or not, it has been said that Catholicism is a cult. Starting to look that way, eh?
Too long for me to watch much, but obviously a sign that Christians attack other Christians. I have no use for the Papacy or the RC church but it is still part of the Christian religion and encompasses the majority of Christians (or is a larger denomination than any other). All are following false beliefs, but I don't think RCs are any better or worse than any other, though the Papacy is a farce, and I think the end of the most recent Pope's short reign should have been the end of the Papacy as an entity.

I have RCs in my extended family - a nephew through marriage, a son-in-law, just to mention two. My previous partner, prior to my current wife was a RC.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Tehee Candor wrote:
Hello, I appreciate how you worded that and I know I would have ... well, I may have been a bit more blunt. I do hope you ALL will forgive me because I can all but assure you, there will be days I will be frank too.'~)
Hope you enjoy rest of your day.:)
Thank you, and glad to meet you.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Alas wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want whatever blessings have caused you to be duped by cultural conditioning. We're you from Islamabad, you would be claiming I lack the blessings of Allah, from Bangalore that I lack the blessings of Vishnu or thousands of other gods in hundreds of other religions. That you try to take a page from a book that is selling you something at a dear cost, a cost usually financial, but mainly a cost of the suspension of reality in order to prop up that book is the height of nescience. What else would it say? It is the original infomercial and your Billy Blaze on a cross is raking it in at your expense.
You're speaking of worldly churches out for financial gain sir, salvation in Christ is free, but I understand you would be Christ discreditors will always have a problem distinguishing the Lord Jesus from worldly profit seeking organizations, and sadly you'll likely always be blinded by such.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
Wow! That high praise indeed! Thank you so much.
The contraction you're looking for is "that's".

:p

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry; I have no concerns about making an idiot of myself. There are enough people here making idiots of themselves that my doing it too would hardly be noticed.
Oh come now..........SOMEONE would notice you like they are noticing you right now.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

<quoted text>
"Dear Dr. Laura
"Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination... End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.
[1] Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?
[2] I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her? She is 6 years old, healthy, and very smart. She doesn't want to be a slave, so that might be a problem.
[3] I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19 24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.
[4] When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?
[5] I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?
[6] A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?
[7] Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear contact lenses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?
[8] Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though Lev. 19 expressly forbids this: How should they die?
[9] I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? What should we do with the NFL?
[10] My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)
"I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. You are a great prophet and I will go to my grave remembering that you were among the very few who placed the blame for 9/11 where it truly belonged: on abortionists, gays and lesbians. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging."
from http://snipurl.com/s018t
Good points.:)

Regarding the taking of Canadians as slaves, we Canadians refuse to work for people of lower education and intellect, especially when you don't have socialized medicine.:) You would thus have to put us all to death, which would kind of defeat the purpose of making us slaves.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong! We noticed.
Lol..........

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

More lost gospels?:O

Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I am happy to be here. I am happy not being homosexual. I am happy with me. Happiness for you all.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
Too long for me to watch much, but obviously a sign that Christians attack other Christians. I have no use for the Papacy or the RC church but it is still part of the Christian religion and encompasses the majority of Christians (or is a larger denomination than any other). All are following false beliefs, but I don't think RCs are any better or worse than any other, though the Papacy is a farce, and I think the end of the most recent Pope's short reign should have been the end of the Papacy as an entity.
I have RCs in my extended family - a nephew through marriage, a son-in-law, just to mention two. My previous partner, prior to my current wife was a RC.
Boo...There is good and evil everywhere... Just keepin' my eyes open...:)

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yikes to that sentence.
There are other punctuation marks besides the comma. There's your period, for example. And you always have your colon.
I thought they were talking about punctuation when they told me I needed a colonoscopy.

Imagine my surprise.

Well, I guess in a way there were talking about punctuation.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
Ask Alice
My name is soon to be Alice.
Alice is hawt.
Marvelous!

You must stay for tea.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Since: Jan 11

Embrace the grey.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
How about this one
[1] Wastrel
[2] Waif
[3] Ragamuffin (I love that one)
I'll take Ways to Dismiss Homeless Children, Alex for hunerds.
That's absurd, and obscene, and absolutely absent minded.

Where would you dismiss them to?

This tea needs more sugar!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

396 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min shyam 4,912
Sudi Arabia Scientists Spreading deadly Ebola v... 13 min Anonymous 5
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min dirty white boy- 722,136
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 33 min Nice_girl 434
00971569470225 Body to body massage in Abudhabi 34 min Nancy 0563308466 20
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 35 min Buck Crick 224,618
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 40 min KIpetesayKEGOut 115,609
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Commander Bunny 256,963
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr guest 533,566