Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#516747 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>So, what are you today, a believer or nonbeliever. I find that it is odd that most of you were once believers and now claim to be unbelievers. Get it, all you prove is that you have a major capacity in the area of being wrong.
Make up your mind, if the Bible is man-made then so are the words, sentences and beliefs, and so words spoken from here are just like the man-made words you speak from science books, English books and everything that you learned from books.
If the Bible is not man-made and came from God, then you simply rebel in your spirit, because the demons inside you are angry.
Take a pick, since you are used to being wrong, it should not hurt.
If you are tired of trying to prove something that you have no proof about, then that is your issue.
Like you said, the poster was a fundamentalist, which explains your lack of respect. If you ever find an atheist who is respectful even when it disagrees, then that would be magical and like finding a unicorn.
I'll take what's behind Door C, thank you.

It? Really? It?

Anger much?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516749 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Oh come now..........SOMEONE would notice you like they are noticing you right now.
I bet a poll taken would show they notice you doing that more than they notice me.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#516750 Apr 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they were talking about punctuation when they told me I needed a colonoscopy.
Imagine my surprise.
Well, I guess in a way there were talking about punctuation.
there - they

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516751 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>So, what are you today, a believer or nonbeliever. I find that it is odd that most of you were once believers and now claim to be unbelievers. Get it, all you prove is that you have a major capacity in the area of being wrong.
Make up your mind, if the Bible is man-made then so are the words, sentences and beliefs, and so words spoken from here are just like the man-made words you speak from science books, English books and everything that you learned from books.
If the Bible is not man-made and came from God, then you simply rebel in your spirit, because the demons inside you are angry.
Take a pick, since you are used to being wrong, it should not hurt.
If you are tired of trying to prove something that you have no proof about, then that is your issue.
Like you said, the poster was a fundamentalist, which explains your lack of respect. If you ever find an atheist who is respectful even when it disagrees, then that would be magical and like finding a unicorn.
Boooots is a non-believer. Now. He was raised in a Catholic household & attended church for many years.

But he's lost his faith and turned his back on God.

Just like Hitler did.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516752 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Divert your gaze to Jesus. There's nothing to see here on earth but religion. None of these people that we are actually experiencing is the real deal. Real Christianity is nice, like hugging a kitten.
scaritual wrote:
Now we're starting to disagree. You may ask; Why? Read the bible. Look at the OT. It isn't nice, happy, or cuddly. The parent religion of Judaism isn't much different in result than what the child religion found in the NT(the Jesus!) culminates in, and only 500-600 years removed in its barbarity or barbarous practices from its brother religion, Islam. I have no doubt Islam will be just as "peaceful" as the Christianity of today, given time to mellow and adjust.
<quoted text> Choose me, love me above all others, and allow me to love you for your servitude and dedication to me, which I deserve, since I am your deity, or die. Horribly.
I agree completely. My sarcasm didn't come through.
scaritual wrote:
The more and more I see a cross section(pun intended) of Christianity, and the adherents, minus the denominational monikers among those claiming to be "pure Christians" - and allege they are "pure Christians" minus the dogmatic religion aspects - the more I am forced to come to the conclusion that the essence of the "religion", and by that I mean the core, is corrupt.
I agree. It's a failed program both for understanding the world and for behaving in it.
scaritual wrote:
Or, maybe they just can't separate themselves from those dogmatic and "auto-pilot" responses and positions. The most obvious and widespread of those dogmatic "auto-pilot" responses is the bigoted, insult by proxy and death by proxy promises, gleaned or taken from the manual.
Agreed. The church is corrupt, and it teaches its people how to think and behave. Many succumb.
scaritual wrote:
Just for a moment, consider this. Christianity has this thing it does. It's thrown around quite often and goes similar to: "You're gonna die like you deserve to die, It's my DEITY that's gonna do you, and its really gonna be horrific. I'm just warning you. It's not ME saying this, it's my BIBLE words, and according to my BIBLE words, you are a horrendous, abominable and wretched being that my DEITY will kill for being as such. I can't help that you are disgusting, it's what my BIBLE says, see? This is just how it is, it's what my BIBLE says, the BIBLE contains the word(S) of my DEITY, and I believe those words. Bottom line, if you aren't in my group, you are ultimately a piece of sh!t no matter how good of a person you are, and worthy of death."

That's LAWLESS. He says that.

[QUOTE who="scaritual"] "I love you, but my bible says you suck major ass and so you must. You can't help it. That's just the way it is..."
There's Christian love for you, or at least one kind of it. They'll also tell you that they actually love gays. Ask Adam. They love like their god loves: somebody has to suffer.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516753 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5IVBKNShd7QXX
I am happy to be here. I am happy not being homosexual. I am happy with me. Happiness for you all.
Why do you feel the need to point out that you're not homosexual?

You think anyone gives a shit if you're straight or gay?

You think being straight makes you a better person?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516754 Apr 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought they were talking about punctuation when they told me I needed a colonoscopy.
Imagine my surprise.
Well, I guess in a way there were talking about punctuation.
You need a new dentist...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516755 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:

My mind is made up, but subject to change
HA HA HA !!!!

You're a winner, boooots.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#516756 Apr 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>So, you Do believe in Noah and the FLOOD?
You really need to ask?
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516757 Apr 7, 2013
I am happy to be here. HL is happy with herself and I am happy with me.But you have to be happy with me here.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#516758 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
This is religion, not this:
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/images/detail ...[image]
The latter is a drug.

.. poor, poor IAN, he's condemned on a daily basis ..

.. how do we resurrect him ??..
It'll take a couple of days.

Maybe three.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#516760 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>Please excuse me ... It is not for us to know, just yet ... all that we will know one day while bowed before OUR LORD CHRIST. FAITH ... you either have it or you do not. You can not FAKE FAITH. We all have a mustard seed of it and if we nourish that seed ...
Yeah, yeah.

We can move mountains just by wishing.

Haven't seen that happen yet.

Have you?

Fennario

#516761 Apr 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
You don't BELIEVE in our God or our Bible
That is correct, if by that you mean that I don't believe that your bible is the word of any god.
simplyput wrote:
but yet you spit out scriptures as say how our GOD is talking about YOU
That is not correct. Your god doesn't talk. It doesn't exist.
simplyput wrote:
You only believe the Bible when you WANT or to make yourself more Believable?
I never believe your bible, even when I don't disagree with it. If it says something that I know is correct, then it agrees with wherever I learned that. The Christian bible is unreliable as a source of information or wisdom.
simplyput wrote:
You know, that is how I became a Christian! Because I was reading the Bible one day and I said to myself--God is talking about ME here! felt guilty and REPENTED for all those SINS, that was listed in those scriptures!
I hope it helped you.

I have made mistakes and regretted them, but I have never committed a sin, and so have no sins to repent.

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Embrace the grey.

#516763 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Reminds me of lady and the tramp.
U want a big block? So u don't like me? I knew it, u just a player!!! i'm gonna go and eat my cheese string on my own, so there!!
You've got me all wrong!

You're the only one for me!

Sing a seat and pull up a song!

And have a cup of tea!

“Don't be so dichotomous.”

Embrace the grey.

#516764 Apr 7, 2013
Clementia wrote:
I say the exact same thing to people here. And they r like, "well, we have fish and chips" and i'm like, "didn't the potato come from America?. All u got is fish!" LOL!!
That reminds me of a song. Everyone sing with me!!!
1,2,3,4,5, once i caught a fish alive, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, then i let it go again. Why did u let it go? Coz it bit my finger so. Which finger did it bite? This lickle pinkie on my right!!
Awwwwwwwwww!! heheheheheeeee!! Oh, damn, i'm high again!!
You must have a cup of tea!

Fennario

#516767 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
unbelievers often like to accuse the believers of cherry picking over the Word of God, but they are really cherry picking what sins are ok and which aren't
Cherry picking? There are no sins at all. The word "sin" refers to nothing real, like so many religious words. All of the following are meant in their literal, religious senses :

RELIGIOUS TERMS THAT DO NOT REFER TO ANYTHING REAL OR ACTUAL

[1] blasphemy
[2] sin
[3] soul
[4] holy
[5] divine
[6] sacred
[7] blessed
[8] grace
[9] Jehovah-Jesus
[10] Holy Ghost
[11] Satan
[12] angels and demons
[13] heaven
[14] hell
[15] salvation/redemption
[16] miracle
[17] spirit
[18] supernatural
[19] damnation
[20] sacrilege
[21] objective/absolute morality
[22] righteousness
[23] evil

Consider the last one, evil. In Christian metaphysics, evil is a disembodied principle of the universe that existed before life, which opposes good in an epic, cosmic battle (moral dualism, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dualism#Moral_du... ), and which seeks to cause damage and pain. There is no such thing. There is just malice, and it doesn't exist outside of certain sentient minds.

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#516768 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
My mind is made up, but subject to change given the necessary information. No danger of that happening on this site, I can see.
A true believer, who believed all the things that believers claim they believe, would find no time or interest in participating on an internet discussion board. They would be too busy enjoying their 'walk with God'.
Don't know about that. I do think there are better things to do but over the years feel some of my topix time has been of value. Could be wrong... Its one of those things we really won't know until we go home. One poster that has died, his screen name was "Ham" was an honor to post with him. Didn't speak much mostly read his postings but it did much for my walk with God reading parts of his life. On that note, ta ta. Just moved my wifes dad into an assisted living home, been a busy week.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516769 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got me all wrong!
You're the only one for me!
Sing a seat and pull up a song!
And have a cup of tea!
That's what they all say, u'r no different, u drama queen!:-p

I'll let u off this time, i ate the cheese strings tho, u just had to be punished!!

Do u know anyone else who is good a chemistry on this forum?? I need serious help!! Don't say polymath!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516770 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You must have a cup of tea!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RdsZT7WKjW8XX
U said and sent this to me before!!!

U r getting repetitive and i'm getting suspicious!! I know you're a super computer or something, i knew there was something odd about u!!

I'm gonna catch u!!!!!!!!:-p
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516771 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Boooots is a non-believer. Now. He was raised in a Catholic household & attended church for many years.
But he's lost his faith and turned his back on God.
Just like Hitler did.
Why do kids mention Hitler a lot? Mention your president Mr Obama the illuminati.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min ChristineM 753,624
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 96,417
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min June VanDerMark 550,880
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 10 min Dr_Zorderz 262,080
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Mr Wiggley 441,493
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 14 min girls united states 173
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 17 min girls united states 43
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Rider on the Storm 174,539

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE