“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516684 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what it means?
Lupy he obviously don't know much of anything, lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516685 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
This thread has been hijaked by lesbians. Sad but true
There went your man card. Most guy fantasize about that.

THINGS THAT CAN COST A MAN HIS MAN CARD

[16] You catch yourself thinking, "You know, what this bed needs is a few more pillows."

[15] "What do you think: a Zima or a white zinfandel?"

[14] You rhapsodize about taking that chick with the great rack home from the bar for a long night of sweet cuddling and General Foods International Coffee.

[13] You not only know the difference between a puff pastry and a cream puff, but your choux paste swan took first place at the county fair.

[12] "Ewww, gross! Two women kissing!"

[11] "You know, take away the steroids and over-the-top sideshow atmosphere from pro wrestling and it's just like ballet!"

[10] Your new Martha Burke signature putter.

[9] Not only can you identify Sarah Hughes and Tara Lipinski, you can articulate the logic behind the "artistic impression" scores in figure skating.

[8] You turn down playoff tickets so you can watch Cher's farewell concert on TV.

[7] You complain that the "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" movie was not true to the book.

[6] Sure, it's the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl and you've had a lot to drink, but you can't resist commenting on how those uniforms would look a lot neater if only they'd been finished with an overedge chain rather than a two-thread lock stitch.

[5] Your "Bridges of Madison County" lunch box.

[4] You not only sing show tunes at karaoke, you employ full choreography.

[3] You ask your barber to give you a "Richard Simmons."

[2] When the guys put you in charge of "entertainment" for the bachelor party in Vegas, you buy tickets to see Celine Dion.

[1] "No oral sex for me tonight, honey -- I don't feel very fresh down there."

TopFive.com (now defunct)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516686 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but sometimes the back and forthing with them does become very tiresome.
Perhaps if you actually spoke in your own words, or more correctly, posted in your own words, rather than posting ancient Bible verses (which mean dick all to a non-believer) you might find that we non-believers are pretty interesting people to converse with.
Having to prove you are right about something of which there is no proof can be tiring, I agree.
Also an overused old cliche about attracting more bees with honey than ...... does work. I knew a poster on another site, which was since discontinued, who was a very definite fundamentalist believer yet she had very few people who spoke disrespectfully to her, and she was the most popular poster on the site. Because she treated all others with respect, when she posted, even if she disagreed with them 100%.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516687 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still "begging the question" in your posts. Until you can speak on a level at which you are actually at, then it would seem likely that we are unable to communicate.
Your saying what I know or do not know, is your opinion, which likely has no similarity to the truth. I am not going to speak in biblical words here as if I am a recently "born again Christian" because I am not one. I was a Christian and believed in what that means for the greater part of my life. I do not believe in the truth of the basis of Christianity anymore, but I still value many of the 'moral values' that I was taught when I was an active Christian. Those values however came from man, not from an imagined god, IMO.
It seems a common tactic of fundamentalists to state that those who do not believe don't believe because they have not yet "found God". Both you and I know that is a crock, though you likely will deny it.
More to the point that you are unable to come UP to something that you have no experience with, you are on the outside looking in and trying to ascertain what is going on, please stop making an idiot out of yourself with these useless posts.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516688 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuality break societies. Look at Soodom and Gomorrah look at the ancient greek and roman empire´s they are all gone. Is USA next?
Adam

#516689 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuality breaks societies Look at Sodom and Gomorrah look at the ancient roman and greek empire´s. They are al gone. Is USA next?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#516690 Apr 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.....And their intelligence....That is their GOD
Yes Mam, indeed.

I also have been wondering about Red apples and Q. it has been awhile, unless they have another avatar they go under sometimes, also Grace Walker. Do you know?

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#516691 Apr 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
lol..
ok..I think.
:)
I want you to be sure. "I think" sounds like doubt ...or at least a tad unsure. I'm here if you need more discussion.

Fennario

#516692 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
Our Lord didn't teach us to hate our fellow man/woman.
But the church did. And does.

The Lord can stay. The church not so much, at least not in its present form. It needs to be diminished in size and influence.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#516693 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
Something everyone might be interested in having a peek at <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-aD8TU3VC-QXX
That was a great eye opener... God is giving signs to those who will look and listen. Whether true, or not, it has been said that Catholicism is a cult. Starting to look that way, eh?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516695 Apr 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Mam, indeed.
I also have been wondering about Red apples and Q. it has been awhile, unless they have another avatar they go under sometimes, also Grace Walker. Do you know?
OSG is checking on RA and No one knows about que....But Grace is good, She is on FB and is going to school and has a full time job....Very Busy

Fennario

#516697 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
No excuses pls. The bibel is clear about what you should do and what not. Do you think it makes you a christian when you protect homosexuals?
"Dear Dr. Laura

"Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God's Law. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle, for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination... End of debate. I do need some advice from you, however, regarding some other elements of God's Laws and how to follow them.

[1] Leviticus 25:44 states that I may possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

[2] I would like to sell my daughter into slavery, as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. In this day and age, what do you think would be a fair price for her? She is 6 years old, healthy, and very smart. She doesn't want to be a slave, so that might be a problem.

[3] I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanness - Lev.15: 19 24. The problem is how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

[4] When I burn a bull on the altar as a sacrifice, I know it creates a pleasing odor for the Lord - Lev.1:9. The problem is, my neighbors. They claim the odor is not pleasing to them. Should I smite them?

[5] I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2. clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself, or should I ask the police to do it?

[6] A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this? Are there 'degrees' of abomination?

[7] Lev.21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear contact lenses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle-room here?

[8] Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though Lev. 19 expressly forbids this: How should they die?

[9] I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves? What should we do with the NFL?

[10] My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev.19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair, like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws?(Lev. 20:14)

"I know you have studied these things extensively and thus enjoy considerable expertise in such matters, so I am confident you can help. You are a great prophet and I will go to my grave remembering that you were among the very few who placed the blame for 9/11 where it truly belonged: on abortionists, gays and lesbians. Thank you again for reminding us that God's word is eternal and unchanging."
from http://snipurl.com/s018t

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#516698 Apr 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a great eye opener... God is giving signs to those who will look and listen. Whether true, or not, it has been said that Catholicism is a cult. Starting to look that way, eh?
Eh?

Ok.

Have I ever said anything different?
Adam

#516699 Apr 7, 2013
Of course USA will break one day like the ancient roman empire and do you know why? Because you want that.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#516700 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's Trish :)
Hi Sweet girl! Is that really Trish? I wonder if it's the same Trish I have posted with in the past?
Adam

#516701 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
"Dear Dr. Laura
Roara pls. My name is Adam.
Adam

#516702 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
There went your man card. Most guy fantasize about that.
THINGS THAT CAN COST A MAN HIS MAN CARD
[16] You catch yourself thinking, "You know, what this bed needs is a few more pillows."
[15] "What do you think: a Zima or a white zinfandel?"
[14] You rhapsodize about taking that chick with the great rack home from the bar for a long night of sweet cuddling and General Foods International Coffee.
[13] You not only know the difference between a puff pastry and a cream puff, but your choux paste swan took first place at the county fair.
[12] "Ewww, gross! Two women kissing!"
[11] "You know, take away the steroids and over-the-top sideshow atmosphere from pro wrestling and it's just like ballet!"
[10] Your new Martha Burke signature putter.
[9] Not only can you identify Sarah Hughes and Tara Lipinski, you can articulate the logic behind the "artistic impression" scores in figure skating.
[8] You turn down playoff tickets so you can watch Cher's farewell concert on TV.
[7] You complain that the "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" movie was not true to the book.
[6] Sure, it's the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl and you've had a lot to drink, but you can't resist commenting on how those uniforms would look a lot neater if only they'd been finished with an overedge chain rather than a two-thread lock stitch.
[5] Your "Bridges of Madison County" lunch box.
[4] You not only sing show tunes at karaoke, you employ full choreography.
[3] You ask your barber to give you a "Richard Simmons."
[2] When the guys put you in charge of "entertainment" for the bachelor party in Vegas, you buy tickets to see Celine Dion.
[1] "No oral sex for me tonight, honey -- I don't feel very fresh down there."
TopFive.com (now defunct)
You speak for no one but yourself. Roara

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516703 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> More to the point that you are unable to come UP to something that you have no experience with, you are on the outside looking in and trying to ascertain what is going on, please stop making an idiot out of yourself with these useless posts.
Not to worry; I have no concerns about making an idiot of myself. There are enough people here making idiots of themselves that my doing it too would hardly be noticed.

Fennario

#516704 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks Serah, I appreciate the sincere prayer efforts of yourself and everyone else on my behalf, hoping a very Blessed for you and all always.
I wasn't able to pray for you because, as you know, I am an unbeliever.

But you will be glad to know, however, that I did focus my inner eye on your aura, and astrally projected one of your chakras. That should double or triple the power of the prayers.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#516705 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> As someone once pointed out, we all have our roots in hebrew, Abraham is the father of many nations, and that pretty much sums that up.
Fine.

I still get the last kneydl, right?

Why am I hankering for a Guinness to wash it down?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Brother + Sister marriages be legalized ? (Dec '07) 7 min mohamad 809
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Liam 541,903
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min Osama Bin Laden 118,198
Message to Marcos Maidana 40 min vishal444 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min kumaran 5,383
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Nanoisabittersexl... 738,181
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 95,365
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr g man 258,998
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 173,616
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••