LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that deja vu again...
Whatever that means.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#516670 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>Again my belief in the Word stands firm regardless, take in consideration that there were only eight surviving human beings after God flooded everything out, Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives to re-populate the earth, as many believe that the black / negro races came from Ham,, many also believe that the asiatic people derived from Japheth, so it would be obvious that the flood happened before the time of these great civilizations.
Cool.

We're all Jewish.

Dibs on that last kneydl.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516671 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
Oh dear.
The tattooed avatars I posted were not me, just a girl that looks like me. I have very different ones, not as um, frightening, as those.
The last tattooed avatar I used, 2 days ago, is a photo of the one I will be getting this week.
;p
Your getting the last one?

We need to talk.....:-)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516672 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>No Boosts, the problem here is that YOU do not know that God and his Word are real, I have no such problem, and being older than me does not translate at all that you have superior knowledge of the Bible, you actually have little to no knowledge at all, and we know that simply by reading your posts, there is nothing about the Word that is "out of place in this discussion".......what good does it do you to have heard alot of scripture in your life when it cannot penetrate your stoney heart, it cannot take root within you and grow outward because your eyes are shut and your ears are deaf unto the things of God because you are unable to believe.
Matthew 13:13-15
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
You are still "begging the question" in your posts. Until you can speak on a level at which you are actually at, then it would seem likely that we are unable to communicate.

Your saying what I know or do not know, is your opinion, which likely has no similarity to the truth. I am not going to speak in biblical words here as if I am a recently "born again Christian" because I am not one. I was a Christian and believed in what that means for the greater part of my life. I do not believe in the truth of the basis of Christianity anymore, but I still value many of the 'moral values' that I was taught when I was an active Christian. Those values however came from man, not from an imagined god, IMO.

It seems a common tactic of fundamentalists to state that those who do not believe don't believe because they have not yet "found God". Both you and I know that is a crock, though you likely will deny it.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#516673 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
And here it is again, that Scary Chicken On The Stick With Jingly Bells.
"Arise, chicken. Chicken, arise!"
http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/markman78/...
Can you pleeeeeeease find a new analogy.... this one ain't funny.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516674 Apr 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as myself??
I believe the Bible, but I rarely use scriptures in my post, unless asked about one in a reply. You can stop pointing fingers,---and take your OWN advice.
I do not read ANYTHING in any of these Atheist posts--but HATRED in God and Jesus Christ and in Christians. That is the only reason they are on here.
They only worship themselves.
Yes.....And their intelligence....That is their GOD

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516675 Apr 7, 2013
Edited from http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
Whoa wrote:
We shouldn't say none, never and or always. Generalizing is too easy and inaccurate at times.
Thanks for that. Do you have a specific instance of me generalizing that that you take exception to? Perhaps I can explain.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516676 Apr 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Duane today? Is he planning the wedding?
:-)
IDK *shrugs*:(

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516677 Apr 7, 2013
Something everyone might be interested in having a peek at <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516678 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Sadly that completely ignores what we have learned through reality and empirical naturalism and the artificial and arbitrary concept of race. Why is incest so prominent in the Bible? Why use the redundant black/negro to describe something that is just an arbitrary designation? Do you know you have more DNA in common with Magic Johnson (if you are a man) than you do with your wife (if she is the same "race" as you)?
That you would take arbitrary and capricious explanations postulated by woefully ignorant, Bronze Age shaman over empirical evidence that also allows you to enjoy the creature comforts of modern life in 2013 boggles. The only motivating factors for that I could see would be fear or a desire to have your ego live on despite any prevailing evidence that either case is warranted. It seems so sordid and sad.
Spoken just like someone with no clue of what you are talking about, your unbelief and attempt to discredit the Word is nothing that we haven't depth with before, it is happening even now and has been for sometime now, your post is ironic in as much as like others before you, you come onto this thread to again discredit the belief of others and yet accuse someone else of stroking THEIR ego's.

Sadly the poster TRI was correct in assessing you misfits as amusing to watch you make fools out of yourselfs, but it is also so tragically sad and pathetic.

Location hidden

#516679 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> It's called FAITH sir, without which it is impossible to please God, as I've said before your problem is that you cannot believe and this diatribe going back and forth between us have become tired and useless, you either chose to believe or you don't, and so I will move on from this point.
Peace.
I chose to follow what my knowledge tells me is correct. My knowledge tells me that God was created by man. I firmly believe that to be true. I also believe that though the God of which you speak does not exist (at least not based on the biblical account) there could very well be some entity that man has not discovered (though unlikely), which does exist, and man may have lucked into the concept of god by accident. The gods that man follow however are all created by man.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516680 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever that means.
You don't know what it means?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516681 Apr 7, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool.
We're all Jewish.
Dibs on that last kneydl.
As someone once pointed out, we all have our roots in hebrew, Abraham is the father of many nations, and that pretty much sums that up.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516682 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
I chose to follow what my knowledge tells me is correct. My knowledge tells me that God was created by man. I firmly believe that to be true. I also believe that though the God of which you speak does not exist (at least not based on the biblical account) there could very well be some entity that man has not discovered (though unlikely), which does exist, and man may have lucked into the concept of god by accident. The gods that man follow however are all created by man.
Based off of what you just said, you have just admitted that you don't know anything at all. Let's just move on from it, ok?!

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516683 Apr 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your getting the last one?
We need to talk.....:-)
Yeah.
Agreed..... <3

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516684 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what it means?
Lupy he obviously don't know much of anything, lol.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516685 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
This thread has been hijaked by lesbians. Sad but true
There went your man card. Most guy fantasize about that.

THINGS THAT CAN COST A MAN HIS MAN CARD

[16] You catch yourself thinking, "You know, what this bed needs is a few more pillows."

[15] "What do you think: a Zima or a white zinfandel?"

[14] You rhapsodize about taking that chick with the great rack home from the bar for a long night of sweet cuddling and General Foods International Coffee.

[13] You not only know the difference between a puff pastry and a cream puff, but your choux paste swan took first place at the county fair.

[12] "Ewww, gross! Two women kissing!"

[11] "You know, take away the steroids and over-the-top sideshow atmosphere from pro wrestling and it's just like ballet!"

[10] Your new Martha Burke signature putter.

[9] Not only can you identify Sarah Hughes and Tara Lipinski, you can articulate the logic behind the "artistic impression" scores in figure skating.

[8] You turn down playoff tickets so you can watch Cher's farewell concert on TV.

[7] You complain that the "Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood" movie was not true to the book.

[6] Sure, it's the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl and you've had a lot to drink, but you can't resist commenting on how those uniforms would look a lot neater if only they'd been finished with an overedge chain rather than a two-thread lock stitch.

[5] Your "Bridges of Madison County" lunch box.

[4] You not only sing show tunes at karaoke, you employ full choreography.

[3] You ask your barber to give you a "Richard Simmons."

[2] When the guys put you in charge of "entertainment" for the bachelor party in Vegas, you buy tickets to see Celine Dion.

[1] "No oral sex for me tonight, honey -- I don't feel very fresh down there."

TopFive.com (now defunct)

Location hidden

#516686 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, but sometimes the back and forthing with them does become very tiresome.
Perhaps if you actually spoke in your own words, or more correctly, posted in your own words, rather than posting ancient Bible verses (which mean dick all to a non-believer) you might find that we non-believers are pretty interesting people to converse with.
Having to prove you are right about something of which there is no proof can be tiring, I agree.
Also an overused old cliche about attracting more bees with honey than ...... does work. I knew a poster on another site, which was since discontinued, who was a very definite fundamentalist believer yet she had very few people who spoke disrespectfully to her, and she was the most popular poster on the site. Because she treated all others with respect, when she posted, even if she disagreed with them 100%.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516687 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still "begging the question" in your posts. Until you can speak on a level at which you are actually at, then it would seem likely that we are unable to communicate.
Your saying what I know or do not know, is your opinion, which likely has no similarity to the truth. I am not going to speak in biblical words here as if I am a recently "born again Christian" because I am not one. I was a Christian and believed in what that means for the greater part of my life. I do not believe in the truth of the basis of Christianity anymore, but I still value many of the 'moral values' that I was taught when I was an active Christian. Those values however came from man, not from an imagined god, IMO.
It seems a common tactic of fundamentalists to state that those who do not believe don't believe because they have not yet "found God". Both you and I know that is a crock, though you likely will deny it.
More to the point that you are unable to come UP to something that you have no experience with, you are on the outside looking in and trying to ascertain what is going on, please stop making an idiot out of yourself with these useless posts.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516688 Apr 7, 2013
Homosexuality break societies. Look at Soodom and Gomorrah look at the ancient greek and roman empire´s they are all gone. Is USA next?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 20 min Seentheotherside 1,017
safe abortion clinic in manila (Jul '13) 21 min krissy8 47
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 28 min Seentheotherside 39,668
gay whatsapp agroup (Nov '13) 37 min Mahesh 40
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 53 min lightbeamrider 97,935
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 810,638
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pokay 269,096
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 574,554
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 4 hr busted 165
More from around the web