“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516635 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. as usual, there is no right or wrong because no two people think alike ..
Not true.

I think just like me.
Alas

Dallas, TX

#516637 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you purport a hollow accusation?
C'mon...
Nope. See above.

“The who whating how...”

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#516638 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting LL. I stumbled for years because I traveled so much. When you travel as I have,,, you try to find a church and then you learn Too much if that possible. I read too much ... I learned too much.... I was confused and it's just another way SATAN influences our believers in the CHURCH!!!! I can't wait to take a closer look, but I swear I don't want to learn too much more at this speed. Hahaha - all in God's timing and his timing is not as we know time! I don't need to know it all, just everything I'm comfortable with because JESUS also recommends REST.:)
Then don't do it Trish. You seem so much stronger in Jesus and so much happier now. Ignore the links sister and keep your joy, it's far better than knowledge. Many Blessings lovely <3

ps. it's great to see you again, I still remember meeting you in the Brisbane thread, you're so funny and we need some light in this thread so it may be once again the Golden Room I've read of.

Don't pay too much attention to me, I'll bounce back and am on a mission.

(((HUGS)))

(((*()*)))
Alas

Dallas, TX

#516639 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello there bro, very good post and that is why many cannot believe, because the power of God defies the natural and the physical, there are several things that the Bible tells us that God did that defies logic, but I believe on FAITH that he did it regardless without staggering in that belief.
Peace and Blessings.
Would you care to buy a bridge. Your measure of gullibility is a treasure trove for thieves and charlatans.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516640 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. no & no ..
Women always say that to me...

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516641 Apr 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder the same about John..
As for Que..I imagine he's still outside a Chick-a-Fill somewhere,
warning all who enter on the perils of being born a homosexual..
I am sorry Le_Le, for offending you. I'm sorry <3

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516642 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
If a supernatural God did exist then it conceivably could do anything, including what is impossible. However the fact is that man has discovered that the earth has not experienced a Flood which covered everything on the earth, and we also know that the total water required to cover everything on the earth is many times the total water that exists or could exist in the earth's environment.
That there are places where man has found evidence of a continual civilization living there with no breaks (for the death of everything, followed by many centuries to replace everything that had died, etc) also confirms that a Flood did not destroy all life.
Not only did the Flood not occur but it would be completely inconsistent with an all-loving all-knowing entity to create everything and then destroy everything JUST BECAUSE some of the humans, which make up only a tiny part of everything, had displeased this entity.
Anyway arguing about the Flood is redundant, because man has confirmed no worldwide Flood ever occurred.
Correction:

"Man has confirmed no worldwide Flood ever occurred as far as man knows"

You're welcome.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516643 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting LL. I stumbled for years because I traveled so much. When you travel as I have,,, you try to find a church and then you learn Too much if that possible. I read too much ... I learned too much.... I was confused and it's just another way SATAN influences our believers in the CHURCH!!!! I can't wait to take a closer look, but I swear I don't want to learn too much more at this speed. Hahaha - all in God's timing and his timing is not as we know time! I don't need to know it all, just everything I'm comfortable with because JESUS also recommends REST.:)
Quit nagging, I literally cannot sleep :D
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#516644 Apr 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
It means I (my own Christianity) am not going to be defined
by people such as yourself who use the Bible as a weapon and
a tool to condemn other human beings and to inflate their own
selfish egos..
Scar's post made alot of sense to me..Not to you?
You do not see what I saw in his post?
What did you read into his words?? Can I ask?
Such as myself??
I believe the Bible, but I rarely use scriptures in my post, unless asked about one in a reply. You can stop pointing fingers,---and take your OWN advice.

I do not read ANYTHING in any of these Atheist posts--but HATRED in God and Jesus Christ and in Christians. That is the only reason they are on here.

They only worship themselves.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516645 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ShooooT!!! LOL Hahaha
I guess I may have forgot to mention,,, I decided to register after all.:)
That was me,... then. ;~)
Thank You
Oh OK.....Thanks Trish...Your not Grace then....

Welcome and God Bless

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516646 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Redskin.
I'm not Indian, either.

Paleface.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516647 Apr 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your posts remind me of Grace's.....
Is that you?
Nah, it's Trish :)
Alas

Dallas, TX

#516648 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> Hello there bro, very good post and that is why many cannot believe, because the power of God defies the natural and the physical, there are several things that the Bible tells us that God did that defies logic, but I believe on FAITH that he did it regardless without staggering in that belief.
Peace and Blessings.
How did the Chinese live through it? How did the Egyptians live through it? Both civilizations, meticulous record keepers, have uninterrupted timelines throughout any of the disputed, alleged dates of the Noachian myth.

"China has a reasonably accurate history starting around 3000 BCE. According to texts from a Chinese book called “Shu King” and verified by archaeological records, China was undergoing a prosperous period around 2400 to 2200 BCE during the early Yaou Dynasty. They have no record of a cataclysmic flood interrupting their whole civilization and destroying the infrastructure of the country."

http://thewordofme.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/m...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516649 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
This:
<quoted text>
vs this:
<quoted text>
vs this:
<quoted text>
Equals cognitive dissonance.
This vs this vs that equals you have no understand of basic humor.

That's sad.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516650 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Would you care to buy a bridge. Your measure of gullibility is a treasure trove for thieves and charlatans.
Are you new? If so, welcome :)

Still.... de javu.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516651 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
BLESS YOU .... that's right and in one of them verses, it doesn't say, "as you love yourself" ... It just says LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR. Sad, some don't even know what neighbor means or Good Samaritan. If we only followed two of the things JESUS taught us ... we'd be blessed immensely.
Peace to you and yours RN. Have a wonderful day. ALL OF YOU TOO,,, K?
The flowers do smell pretty today. My favorite are the daffodils and dogwoods all colors! I am colorblind where it counts. ;~)
**guess I better stop reading too, if I expect to stop posting as I promised.:)))**
Thanks! You, too.

I prefer the smell of drywall dust & fresh cut lumber to that of flora.

IMO.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516652 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. See above.
Above?

*looks up*
Alas

Dallas, TX

#516653 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
"Man has confirmed no worldwide Flood ever occurred as far as man knows"
You're welcome.
Which means there is no extra-Biblical evidence for one and no reason to believe such an immoral act occurred at the "hands" of a malevolent, supernatural Kim Jong-Un. Thank you.

“The who whating how...”

"...with huh?"

#516654 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
[<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Sure, Juice. You can start with the argument I just gave you. There is not enough water on earth to cover all dry land. And there would be no no way to survive a deluge that did it.
This list was posted by my friend Bob of Quantum Faith:
[1] A wooden boat made to bible specifications would have broken in half with the first three foot wave.
[2] A wooden boat that size without a rudder would founder and sink with the first set of five foot waves. The largest ships made of wood, by teams of shipbuilders, using better technology have been no longer than 300 feet. The Santa Maria was only 75 feet long. Genesis 6:15 puts the ark at 450 feet. It would be impossible for a ship this size to be made seaworthy, especially in light of the technology and the building team.
[3] There was only one hatch - in the top. How did they muck out the manure of five million species of animals?
[4] Once the salt water receded, where was the vegetation necessary for life? What did the carnivores eat until the planet was repopulated? How did the animals get back to their habitats without food or fresh water?
[5] What did the meat-eaters eat? Every time Noah fed the lions or the tigers,*poof*- another species of animal goes extinct.
[6 and 7, named above, deleted for space]
[8] Noah did not bring trees on board. Trees die when drowned. Once Noah opened his boat, he would have seen nothing but deadwood and mud. All the herbivores would starve within days.
[9] If the human race descended from Noah and his sons, we would see a genetic bottleneck in the human genome roughly 4,000 years back. Do we see this? No.
[10] The population of the world is too high if all humanity came from only four breeding pairs a few thousand years ago.
[11] A 450ft boat could not hold two or seven or whatever of every species. The number and variation of species of insects alone-- would have filled up the ark, hundreds of times over.
[12] Why are there ancient civilizations with continuous histories dating back to long before the generation of Noah? China and the Egyptians have such continuous histories, with no world sterilizing flood in them.
[13] Cave paintings in Europe are drawn in Charcoal. Immersion in water would have erased them. These are 15,000 years and older.
[14] If there were a global flood, you would see a universal, world-wide layer of compressed mud dating the that time. This is not the case.
[15] Putting enough fresh [rain] water into the salt oceans to cover the mountains, would dilute it to dangerous levels killing all marine life
[16] The number and variation of species of insects alone would have filled up the ark hundreds of times over. The number and variation of bird species including unique species from all the islands, would have filled up the ark multiple times over.
[17] How did animals get from Australia to the ark, or from the ark back to Australia? The animals living there now go back to pre-historic times, and most are unique to that continent. Koalas require special diets. How did Mr and Mrs Koala carry their food with them all the way from Australia?
Who is Quantum Bob? Is there a book or website or something that might be a source of this information? So I can find out more? Myself?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516655 Apr 7, 2013
Alas wrote:
<quoted text>How did the Chinese live through it? How did the Egyptians live through it? Both civilizations, meticulous record keepers, have uninterrupted timelines throughout any of the disputed, alleged dates of the Noachian myth.
"China has a reasonably accurate history starting around 3000 BCE. According to texts from a Chinese book called “Shu King” and verified by archaeological records, China was undergoing a prosperous period around 2400 to 2200 BCE during the early Yaou Dynasty. They have no record of a cataclysmic flood interrupting their whole civilization and destroying the infrastructure of the country."
http://thewordofme.wordpress.com/2008/07/12/m...
Again my belief in the Word stands firm regardless, take in consideration that there were only eight surviving human beings after God flooded everything out, Noah and his wife, their three sons and their wives to re-populate the earth, as many believe that the black / negro races came from Ham,, many also believe that the asiatic people derived from Japheth, so it would be obvious that the flood happened before the time of these great civilizations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min onemale 265,388
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 16 min Classic 1,922
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Icew 777,456
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min guest 560,150
Moses never existed 40 min bacon hater 794
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr HipGnosis 44
women should be slaves to men (Dec '13) 1 hr lcwo i rho 33
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Dolphin 441,808
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web