#516573 Apr 7, 2013
Vevany wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahah more like the cow needs a bull to shag her good and proper
Oh my..
Juicy/Lupy is using a Mar.2013 sock..
60 posts even..

Hahaha..

I see you even talking back and forth to yourself here.- yikes!
And you say this is your first attempt at using a gray box??
Ummm..ok..lol.

No need to portray your sexual fantasies onto me Lupy/Juicy..
Is that how one wins a debate- speculating the sex life of an anonymous poster??
Sad.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516574 Apr 7, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep and your Mom never masturbated, right Opie?
I don't know, I never asked.

I presumed she did tough, as my parents were avid & active swingers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516575 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
I am rather new to this forum and thread so I wasn't ready to label Adam that way just yet, but I did think of them when I saw this thread so I guess now is a good time to introduce him to another fun spot to enjoy Itself!
Adam, ever posted here? Looks like you are going to fit in wonderfully, but I must warn you ... you better improve your skills if trolling is your desire. M'Kay?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TOM8L46...
Enjoy and peace regardless ya lil' brat!:)
Well.....Lookie there....LupyLu is second place (Almost have a crown).....How do you get one on Offbeat and what does it mean?

:-)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516576 Apr 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Ballard is only speaking of a localized flood in the Mediterranean region.
You should really research a bit more about the links you post. This is similar in nature to your assertions that Dr. Parnia and his research concerning NDE's confirms a "soul".
At any rate, if you'd looked beyond the headline at the link you supplied, you'd have found that:
"The theory, the Guardian reports, is that a rising Mediterranean Sea pushed a channel through what is now the Bosphorus, submerging the original shoreline of the Black Sea in a deluge flowing at about 200 times the volume of Niagara Falls and extending out for 100,000 square miles."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/evid...
See? Not the worldwide biblical deluge you purported that the link you provided, proved. As a matter of fact, your link - did not - support the biblical account.
The state of Arizona has over 100,000 sq. miles. 100,000 sq. miles does not equal a - "biblical worldwide deluge".
""The questions is, was there a mother of all floods," Ballard said.
According to a controversial theory proposed by two Columbia University scientists, there really was one in the Black Sea region. They believe that the now-salty Black Sea was once an isolated freshwater lake surrounded by farmland, until it was flooded by an enormous wall of water from the rising Mediterranean Sea. The force of the water was two hundred times that of Niagara Falls, sweeping away everything in its path."
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/evidence-sug...
Again, not worldwide.
There are numerous evidences a worldwide deluge(biblical flood) never happened, such as; human habitations, corals and other species of animals existence, trees, riverine deposits and geological evidence - plus others - point to the mythic biblical flood never having occurred, ever.
It is literally, impossible, just by the volume of water required, alone, to have covered the entire surface of the earth(mountains included) and to have receded. In a bit over 1 year.
An all encompassing and surface engulfing worldwide "flood". It didn't happen. It didn't happen in the way it is told in the biblical myth, either.
The biblical account is a mythic exaggeration of a localized event attributed to an imagined deities wrath.
That's is your opinion. Your word, aint worth much.

And there is scientific evidence that 1. A soul exist. and 2. A soul exist outside of the medical dead brain for a specific period of time.

Proven scientific evidence. If you want to deny that, fine by me. Some people deny that the president is an American in the face of evidence.

More evidence that flood may have happened:
http://discovermagazine.com/2012/jul-aug/06-b...

Scientists and science can accurately say there have been localized catastrophic flooding. They can't prove the flood of the bible did not happen, because they was not there.

The fossil records even show some catastrophic event happened. When scientist says it was a meteor, it can very well be a flood.

There is no scientific evidence that the flood of the bible is a myth. That's is simply what you believe.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516577 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my contention: Christians USUALLY start the insult game ..
.. for me, this is a indication of a dismal spiritual system ..
.. even if one Christian starts the game, it reflects badly on all. Atheists understand this so USUALLY temper their posts (unless they're suffering from jet lag). Sorry, that's my experience ..
.. Christians have the likes of the illustrious Dr. Shrink & Dr. Reality ..
So you think if one Christian starts name calling, we're all condemned.

But if one atheist starts name calling, only the one atheist is condemned.

Sure.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#516578 Apr 7, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
This is perfect!
This is exactly why I have come up against so many believers
here on wsjlm, as of late.
Bigotry by proxy..
Many many believe they have the authority to condemn in the
name of Christ.
Hopefully someone who is on the "war path" to condemn their
fellow man in- God's Name- will read your words..and maybe they
will sink into their hearts..before they do too much more
damage to
humanity?
So does this mean, you are ON your 'war path', condeming Christians, or off, or that you now believe like the Atheist do.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516579 Apr 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
Don't tell him I said so but he is quite charming when he is not being a butt!
I honestly believe that there are more and more Christians that have tired of the "hate the gay". Especially in the younger Christians.
Below is a response to a blog posting that I read the other day...one mothers response. The original posting follows hers.
If you have time read the original posting...
Original article...
http://www.danoah.com/2011/11/im-christian-un...
Thanks for sharing.

Very sad. And in the West, this form of hatred appears to be purely the work of the Christian church (the Muslims have done the same elsewhere).

From the article:

ďYou donít know what itís like, man. You donít know what itís like to live here and be gay. You donít know what itís like to have freaking nobody. You donít know what itís like to have your own parents hate you and try and cover up your existence. I didnít choose this. I didnít want this. And Iím so tired of people hating me for it. I canít take it anymore. I just canít.Ē

That's the "love" of Jesus right there, what non-Christians call hate. I deeply resent the church that indoctrinate so many millions of our neighbors with its hatreds, and I stand in opposition to anybody that supports it.

We will push it aside, and we will do it with a strong sense that we are doing the good, right and loving thing.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516581 Apr 7, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
One mother's response...
http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/b...
I was touched by both.
I realize that there is a rosy side to that story, but I was angered at the willingness of this stupid woman - this hateful Christian - to hate until it was her own son that was the target of the hatred. How little empathy is required to do better than that?

Jeez, I hate that religion. It is utterly indifferent to the suffering it causes in its selfish pursuit of its own power.

But it is nothing more than the undoing of a lifetime of Christian "love," and substituting the humanist version in its place. A bigger victory than rescuing one or two Christians at a time from this vile dogma would be to simply cripple the church and its ability to define social mores, and in so doing, rescue the whole country from it.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516582 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is true because the Bible says it is true??????????
Have you no concept of how absolutely silly that statement is?
Again I respect your right to believe as I respect my mother who is a believer and her minister sister who is a believer, but I don't respect a human being who tries to play the fool when speaking to other human beings, when the topic is actually important to the person who is playing the fool.
I have not read any Harry Potter books, but if one of those books states that the stories are true, does that mean they are true?
I have read a lot of Stephen King books, and though I know Stephen King exists, and I know he wrote the books (though I read a few years ago that a relative had claimed he took her story and claimed it as his own). But the fact that I have read his books and the fact he actually exists does not mean his stories are true stories.
Man knows because man has researched and found the evidence that some parts of the Bible are not true. We cannot deny that which is known as fact. The rest we can still have our individual opinions about. None of the Bible has been confirmed as fact as of this moment in April 2013.
I will make exceptions to some names of places and people which may appear in the Bible and have also been confirmed to exist or have existed.
I have read many books that mention New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and I know that the books are works of fiction but I know that the places named do exist in real life. That the places named exist in real life does not make the fiction true events.
It's called FAITH sir, without which it is impossible to please God, as I've said before your problem is that you cannot believe and this diatribe going back and forth between us have become tired and useless, you either chose to believe or you don't, and so I will move on from this point.

Peace.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516584 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you have never experienced God, to you, God does not exist. That is your problem.
I have personally with subjective evidence have experienced God. I know, God exist. It's not my job to prove to you, God exist. It's God's job to prove to you, that He exist.
That's the way, it works.
What have you claimed that is true?? name it.
What accounts in the bible never happened?? you keep repeating that like just because you write it makes it so. Your word means nothing here writer. You say there are accounts in the bible that did not happen, prove it with news facts. If you can't prove it, then it's just your word, which frankly means,
nothing.
So what if participants that do not believe in the bible are here? Christians do not care. You're the one that came on a internet billboard titled [why should Jesus love me]...that's a big hint. People here believe the bible.
You want to discuss, you will do so based on the accounts of the bible. If you do not want to do that, then don't discuss. You have no say into how Christians discuss their faith. If you do not like how Christians use Jesus Christ and the bible to discuss their faith, then don't discuss philosophy with Christians.
I do not care if you think I'm lying. I think you're lying. What does that mean? you think my credibility in your eyes means something?[I don't know you]. So in my eyes your only relevance, is if I choose to respond to your writings. I know God exist. I know, I have experienced God through Jesus Christ. I. Know. That.
You don't believe that. SO what? I will discuss based on my personal knowledge that YHWH exist and I have access to Him through the Spirit of Jesus Christ.
You don't like it, too bad.
I will consider ourselves at an impass, because I have had this very conversation, on various threads on Topix, hundreds of times, and I am getting weary of saying the same things. Believe whatever you feel right about. That is your right as a human being. Keep that belief to yourself if those around you are not wanting to hear about it, but if they are open to hearing then by all means tell people about it.

Use your belief to demonize another human being, which has happened thousands of times on various Topix threads, and then you have crossed into my space and I will have an opinion about your behavior, and I will have the right to disagree with your behavior.

Many of the people on this thread are people who I have posted to for many years. You are not one I know, at least by that name, and I am assuming that is the only name you have ever used on Topix (as 'boooots' is the only name I have used on Topix). There are some here who have changed their names many times, and some I recognize by how they post and others I don't.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516585 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
.. do you understand the Law of Attraction ??..
Is that like picking one stripper over another for a lap dance?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516586 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>That is a Lie, and you're a Liar.
That's is how that works.
Actually it is not a lie, and there are many sources from which you can find what I said is true. What you choose to believe however is still your right.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#516587 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as long you and your mate Doctor REALITY lives.Redhead
I take offense to that.

I'm not a redhead...

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516588 Apr 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED*
"You're gonna die like you deserve to die, It's my DEITY that's gonna do you, and its really gonna be horrific. I'm just warning you. It's not ME saying this, it's my BIBLE words, and according to my BIBLE words, you are a horrendous, abominable and wretched being that my DEITY will kill for being as such. I can't help that you are disgusting, it's what my BIBLE says, see? This is just how it is, it's what my BIBLE says, the BIBLE contains the word(S) of my DEITY, and I believe those words. Bottom line, if you aren't in my group, you are ultimately a piece of sh!t no matter how good of a person you are, and worthy of death."
Do you see what the Christian does right there? I know you and others do.
Others may not.
I don't think most Christians see it as such, nor, do those see the codified(and approved by acceptance of belief) bigotry interwoven throughout the bible.
Bigotry by proxy.
"It isn't me, it's the words of my god found in the bible that says you are an abomination, I'm just telling you what you are".
I keep looking, but I haven't seen or found one Christian that doesn't eventually utilize that excuse.
"I love you, but my bible says you suck major ass and so you must. You can't help it. That's just the way it is..."
.. absolutely brilliant ..

.. hiding behind the bible, many Christians insult and condemn by proxy ..

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#516590 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I am as certain that your flood never occurred as I am that magic doesn't occur.
And put your special pleading and hypocrisy away. Proof isn't a standard of yours. Not even evidence is. If you don't require them for your own position, and so your requirement for them from others is ridiculously tendentious.
<quoted text>
No you won't. Only a few percent might agree with you, most of them wouldn't be earth scientists, and almost all would be faith based thinkers. We really don't care about scientific opinions arrived at by faith.
And we don't care what your opinion of the bible is.
As evidenced by your non effect on Christianity or Christians even on this billboard.

You can't even be certain that you can scratch your behind.

Science require proof. And the scientific proof is that your beliefs are based in myths. Only a few fringe pseudo-scientists will even back your mythical natural selection theory anymore.

Grow up out of your outdated fantasies Dr [do little].

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#516591 Apr 7, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't BELIEVE in our God or our Bible, but yet you spit out scriptures as say how our GOD is talking about YOU, trying to make a point??You only believe the Bible when you WANT or to make yourself more Believable? Are you feeling guilty??
You know, that is how I became a Christian! Because I was reading the Bible one day and I said to myself--God is talking about ME here! felt guilty and REPENTED for all those SINS, that was listed in those scriptures!
Maybe there is hope for you yet.
There is no hope for him. Amuse yourself with him and move on.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#516592 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> What drew my attention to him beside his Godless unbelief was when he first approached me against posting scripture on a Christian based thread, which was idiotic within itself, but he accuse the believers of being incapable of normal discussion because our views on certain matters are shaped and horned by our experience in Christ Jesus, but he doesn't realize that the reverse is what is very much the truth, that he is lacking in the truth of God's wisdom and that he is unable to come up to something that is beyond the scope of his knowledge and experience, and all because his heart is darkened and stoney as it goes with all of the misfits here.
Peace Tri.
Exactly. So it's is futile for them to discuss with Christians. But they think they are accomplishing something, so I will watch them and be amused.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516594 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually wrote that one out and gave it to my mother this morning and then I ran like heck to find a more peaceful environment. Hahaha - I didn't expect I would be churching out here today, but I sure am glad to be here and I ain't kiddin' ya all.:) Thanks so Much!
It is good to have you here, so many new arrival that migrate here are unbelievers and atheist always trying to discredit the faith, and whenever a God fearing person like yourself show shows up here it is like a blast of fresh air.

May Giod continue to Bless you.(C:

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516595 Apr 7, 2013
Correction: may GOD continue to Bless you.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#516596 Apr 7, 2013
hick-up wrote:
<quoted text>
A cat-fight!?!
F'in "A" right!
Ya'll jus' Get It On!!!
~cat calls & whistles~
<quoted text>
I never told you "why" because I never thought such a thing. I ask you if there was a problem ...a "beef" (my word) because I am concerned and would never want anything to come between us. Please understand that I value your input as much as my own ...and would prefer to inquire of you rather than assume to know your thoughts. You lite me up hotpants ...I just can't get enough ...reveal yourself ...don't hold nothing back. Bring it!
lol..
ok..I think.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Lumajuice 793,185
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 6 min Grunt56 221,514
Ft Lauderdale Hair MD 8 min Jolly Jihadi 3
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 20 min Ratloder 433
what does the bible tell us about god? 27 min Good-Evil 374
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Gods r Delusions ... 567,253
Scientific proof for God's existence 47 min HipGnosis 477
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 267,249
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Ex_Irontonian 97,404
More from around the web