Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516545 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
WOULD ANY CHRISTIAN LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY LAWEST HAS THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN IAN TO HELL? DID ANYONE NOTICE LAWEST STARTED THE INSULTS?
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that.
You'll find that people like Serah really only care about us stifling responses, not what provoked them. What fractionof the Christian here has ever expressed even a token interest in us, or in how we are treated by their own?
I'm sure that you remember my call to the Christians here to speak out against Dim's vile posting, and all I got was crickets until I began returning fire at Dim. Suddenly, the Christian community was outraged at the insensitivity.
.. for me, a taunt has more value than constant insults ..

.. for you, when someone continually insults, it means you have no obligation to be nice anymore ..

.. as usual, there is no right or wrong because no two people think alike ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516546 Apr 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're not me.
Thank God.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#516548 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
BRILLIANT and Thank You Very Much!:)
Peace and <3
WHOA.....

PEACE to you too

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#516549 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I always listen, I just process everything slowly and analytically.
Moo too yoo too :D
:-)

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516551 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Anyone claiming with absolute certainty that the flood of the bible is a myth. is a liar.
I am as certain that your flood never occurred as I am that magic doesn't occur.

And put your special pleading and hypocrisy away. Proof isn't a standard of yours. Not even evidence is. If you don't require them for your own position, and so your requirement for them from others is ridiculously tendentious.
trifecta1 wrote:
Find me scientists that claim the flood of the bible is a myth, I will find just as much or even more scientists that gives the flood legitimacy.
No you won't. Only a few percent might agree with you, most of them wouldn't be earth scientists, and almost all would be faith based thinkers. We really don't care about scientific opinions arrived at by faith.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516552 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
You want to believe the flood is a myth, because you're an unbelieving pagan. I get it. But your beliefs, are not facts. Just because you believe a rock eventually turned into your ancestors, does not make it true, its just your beliefs.
Sorry, but your beliefs are not equal to mine. From Bill Maher:

"It’s a way of saying,“Hey we all believe in some sort of faith-based malarkey, so let’s call it a push.” No. N-n-n-n-no. It’s not fair that people who can’t defend their own nonsense get to create a fake fair and balanced argument, the way they do when asserting that evolution and creationism are equally valid."

"When it comes to religion, we’re not two sides of the same coin and you don’t get to put your un-reason up on the same shelf with my reason. Your stuff has to go over there, on the shelf with Zeus, Thor and The Kraken - with the stuff that is not evidence-based, the stuff that religious people never change their mind about, no matter what happens. "
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#516553 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Not your god.
Your god has failed at everything it endeavored to do, including the flood. Your god allegedly drowned nearly the entire earth in order to start Project Humanity over again. Hardly a surgical strike, it managed to kill nearly all of the fish, birds, and terrestrial animals, as well as all of the vegetation. That's a lot of fail by anybody's standard, but not the worst part of it.
Even thought he had the power to magically transform all of his creatures,or a worst to poof them out of existence, he chose a slow, terrifying torture. Picture every kitten and puppy trying to find higher ground until at last that became impossible. As the water lever continued to rise, their necks would be strained and their noses would be pointed up until, with their terrified little eyes bugging out of their heads, their lungs filled with the love of your god.
That's sickening, and represents a second level of fail in this matter.
Unfortunately, instead of completely sterilizing the earth, starting fresh, and creating a race of sinless creatures that knew him intuitively, your god is said to have used the same breeding stock! And guess what? The world is populated with exactly the same kind of people. Who could have seen that coming? Fail.
Worse, his exemplar of perfection was the drunk Noah. Fail.
<quoted text>
Why don't you worship that god for both of us. I have better things to do with my life.
So, you Do believe in Noah and the FLOOD?

With Established Harem

#516555 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
This is religion, not this:
http://www.artoflegendindia.com/images/detail ...[image]
The latter is a drug.
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You tell yourself that after you die and go to hell.
.. poor, poor IAN, he's condemned on a daily basis ..

.. how do we resurrect him ??..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516556 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello and thank you very much. The Lord has blessed me, but as I've been trying to impress upon Adam there, I got in the way. I wouldn't shut up long enough to even hear the quiet whisper of Jesus, nor did I even listen when he spoke volumes. Know what I mean? Peace to You and Yours and <3 2 because that is what makes the difference. CHARITY NEVER FAILS!!!
Thank you Tehee, don't kick yourself, we all have faults that we can improve upon as none of us are perfect, but so long as we continue to look upon Christ first, he'll work us more and more toward the path of perfection, and anything he allows to happen to us is apart of his plan for our lives and it will work out for our betterment.

Blessings.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#516557 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
Now I am off to see my mother. My mother is a bible thumper who abused all her children and eight husbands and yet she runs to church to get in her singing lessons and amens and pretends she is right with the Lord. She would help a stranger on the street before she offered anything to those she professes to love.
The first commandment that offers a blessing is to honor our parents. Dear Jesus Give me strength! AMEN :)

Whoa there Trish.....8 husbands??????

And everything is everybody elses fault....Right?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#516558 Apr 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for a moment, consider this. Christianity has this thing it does. It's thrown around quite often and goes similar to:
"You're gonna die like you deserve to die, It's my DEITY that's gonna do you, and its really gonna be horrific. I'm just warning you. It's not ME saying this, it's my BIBLE words, and according to my BIBLE words, you are a horrendous, abominable and wretched being that my DEITY will kill for being as such. I can't help that you are disgusting, it's what my BIBLE says, see? This is just how it is, it's what my BIBLE says, the BIBLE contains the word(S) of my DEITY, and I believe those words. Bottom line, if you aren't in my group, you are ultimately a piece of sh!t no matter how good of a person you are, and worthy of death."
Do you see what the Christian does right there? I know you and others do.
Others may not.
I don't think most Christians see it as such, nor, do those see the codified(and approved by acceptance of belief) bigotry interwoven throughout the bible.
Bigotry by proxy.
"It isn't me, it's the words of my god found in the bible that says you are an abomination, I'm just telling you what you are".
I keep looking, but I haven't seen or found one Christian that doesn't eventually utilize that excuse.
"I love you, but my bible says you suck major ass and so you must. You can't help it. That's just the way it is..."
This is perfect!
This is exactly why I have come up against so many believers
here on wsjlm, as of late.

Bigotry by proxy..

Many many believe they have the authority to condemn in the
name of Christ.
Hopefully someone who is on the "war path" to condemn their
fellow man in- God's Name- will read your words..and maybe they
will sink into their hearts..before they do too much more
damage to
humanity?

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516560 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
90 percent will and it's a difficult journey to travel, but when we actually catch on and stand firm in our own beliefs while weeding through all the teachings ... DANG, no one said it would be easy and that is proven from the beginning of time.
Where I was confused was the BEGINNING of this LOVE STORY .... GOD, the FATHER, JESUS AND THE HOLY SPIRIT ...
Yes, living for God was never promised to be a bed of roses for any who assigned their hands to the gospel plow, but when we receive the rewards for our labors........it will be like all the suffering we did will hardly even be remembered.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516561 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> That is your blind eyed based opinion, would you like for me to post scripture that condemns the damnable thing that you are trying to defend?
How does one respond to a post that completely ignored what was said in the previous post? Scripture has no meaning, if there is no God and the Bible is not the Word of God. We don't know if either of those are real so quoting what is in scripture is completely out of place in this discussion.

Besides, I have probably heard more scripture in my lifetime than you have, and therefore, no I am not interested in you quoting scripture, nor would I read the quotes if you did.

If you wish to quote scripture poerhaps you can ask your minister to let you do the Bible reading during the part of the service when the Bible is normally read (asuming that happens in your church and assuming you attend a church).

With Established Harem

#516562 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
This thread has been hijaked by lesbians. Sad but true
.. here's your one reply for the month ..

.. have you ever considered gender reassignment ??..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#516564 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, It is not our responsibility to do this for others. Even God lets us do for ourselves what we are capable of. I'm not here to judge or save anyone, nor could I if I wished to. I'm simply here to be who the Lord would have me to be.
I Love regardless and that is what we are to do. If others chose to go against God's WORD it is on them the consequences and there are always consequences to our actions. "IF" we obey and honor the Lord our steps will be guided. Do you honestly believe Jesus hates anyone for their choices? NO, He does NOT!
I agree with your post......I think the same way

We have to be an Example

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516567 Apr 7, 2013
Looky what they found, in reality.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#516569 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
<quoted text> My God.........you are a perfect example of one whose mind has been captured by the enemy at his own will, the Bible does cantain the wisdom of God as it states that Holy men men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost, but ofr course I know that I am waiting my time with you here.
Will pray for you. Peace.
The Bible is true because the Bible says it is true??????????

Have you no concept of how absolutely silly that statement is?

Again I respect your right to believe as I respect my mother who is a believer and her minister sister who is a believer, but I don't respect a human being who tries to play the fool when speaking to other human beings, when the topic is actually important to the person who is playing the fool.

I have not read any Harry Potter books, but if one of those books states that the stories are true, does that mean they are true?

I have read a lot of Stephen King books, and though I know Stephen King exists, and I know he wrote the books (though I read a few years ago that a relative had claimed he took her story and claimed it as his own). But the fact that I have read his books and the fact he actually exists does not mean his stories are true stories.

Man knows because man has researched and found the evidence that some parts of the Bible are not true. We cannot deny that which is known as fact. The rest we can still have our individual opinions about. None of the Bible has been confirmed as fact as of this moment in April 2013.

I will make exceptions to some names of places and people which may appear in the Bible and have also been confirmed to exist or have existed.

I have read many books that mention New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, and I know that the books are works of fiction but I know that the places named do exist in real life. That the places named exist in real life does not make the fiction true events.

With Established Harem

#516570 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What are you going to put on the next plate that you try to get me to take a bite of. lol
<quoted text>
Do you think that I am trying to tempt you? I am not. I am just celebrating the humanity of Whispers. You kept it concealed for so long. You deserve some fun - as much as you can have - including a little harmless banter on the Internet.
.. how many times do I have to tell you that I spotted Little Whiskers first, her devious post, that 'come hither' sentence, and, most of all, her lustful ways ??..

.. it took you 3 months ..

.. I win, I win, I win ..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#516571 Apr 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. IMO, prayer, a harmless pacific temper of mind, is not an ideological cudgel to be tampered with ..
<quoted text>
.. for those who didn't bother looking it up, let me clarify ..
CLUB
.. IAN demands make believe words ..
Oh.

*grins*

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516572 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one respond to a post that completely ignored what was said in the previous post? Scripture has no meaning, if there is no God and the Bible is not the Word of God. We don't know if either of those are real so quoting what is in scripture is completely out of place in this discussion.
Besides, I have probably heard more scripture in my lifetime than you have, and therefore, no I am not interested in you quoting scripture, nor would I read the quotes if you did.
If you wish to quote scripture poerhaps you can ask your minister to let you do the Bible reading during the part of the service when the Bible is normally read (asuming that happens in your church and assuming you attend a church).
No Boosts, the problem here is that YOU do not know that God and his Word are real, I have no such problem, and being older than me does not translate at all that you have superior knowledge of the Bible, you actually have little to no knowledge at all, and we know that simply by reading your posts, there is nothing about the Word that is "out of place in this discussion".......what good does it do you to have heard alot of scripture in your life when it cannot penetrate your stoney heart, it cannot take root within you and grow outward because your eyes are shut and your ears are deaf unto the things of God because you are unable to believe.

Matthew 13:13-15
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. 14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusions ... 641,436
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Paul is dead 4,076
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 969,958
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min X Pendable 44,322
Play "end of the word" part 2 18 min andet1987 1,716
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min WasteWater 18,680
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min It aint necessari... 38,036
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 104,647
More from around the web