Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who stands in front of me is nice, eventually. Put your hands out if front of you. Place your thunbs together. Tilt your index fingers together and raise your thumbs. Does it make an upside down heart?
We call that the finger dance.
I would have made your knees bend backwards
That is cute.

I used to entertain kids with this one but not so much anymore.
I would spread my legs and bend over and put my arms around the back of my legs take a deep breath pull myself thru my legs and prop my chin on my hinie and stick my tongue at the kids.Boy would they ever laugh at me.I am double jointed.lol.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>It just amazes me how often folks like you have to erase much of the Bible, then you say thinks like God turning His back on sin. What makes you think that much of same sex sexing is about love? Why would you even say that, when a lot of straight sex is not even about love?
God made mention of four sex sins, one chapter, Leviticus 18, incest, pedophilia, bestiality and homosexuality. But, you made mention of only one, so that should be proof to you, that you are listening to satan and not God.
If you have contention with God and the Bible regarding the homosexual sex sin, then perhaps you will just ignore God. I am certain that many atheists and drug addicts are also contentious about their sins. Gosh, the world crucified Jesus because of their sin and John the Baptist was beheaded for pointing out he Caesars sin of incest.
Perhaps you should get to know and accept rapists and wife beaters, and see them as acceptable and outside your norm. What is funny, your kind often excludes all other sins and you raise only homosexuality.
What Adam does is expose fakes like you for what you are. Understand this, real Christians have been persecuted for years, just like Christ was. Why do you think that satan has us persecuted and not you?
Yo! Poop! What about JESUS CHRIST The Only Begotten SON Of GOD? You know HIM? Where are the rest of the COMMANDMENTS? Killed anyone lately? Rape a lil' boy perhaps? caesar is dead. Good riddance.
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That is cute.
I used to entertain kids with this one but not so much anymore.
I would spread my legs and bend over and put my arms around the back of my legs take a deep breath pull myself thru my legs and prop my chin on my hinie and stick my tongue at the kids.Boy would they ever laugh at me.I am double jointed.lol.
Oh Hell.

I wanta see that.

Do you like to dance?
Whoa

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Poop! What about JESUS CHRIST The Only Begotten SON Of GOD? You know HIM? Where are the rest of the COMMANDMENTS? Killed anyone lately? Rape a lil' boy perhaps? caesar is dead. Good riddance.
Gee, you claim a Christian heart and yet you come off quite harsh and Jesus wasn't known to do that often. You claim to love without judgement, but you don't mind verbally assaulting others if we disagree and you don't offer forgiveness as quick it appears.

It is definetly FACT that the gay and lesbian are more promiscuous than heterosexuals. I agree hate the sinner and not the person, but rude Christians don't often convince others about the Love part of it.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You attempted a comparison argument, but were you honest or just ill-informed. The promiscuity rate among gays is a known fact to be far more excessive compared to straights. The truth is, lesbians on average have 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. Also, most gay men have more different sex partners in two months, than what most straight men have in a life time.
So, you think that most gays want marriage perverted to include same sex couplings, for monogamy sake. Did you ever consider that if you change the definition of marriage, then it might not mean monogamy to most gays.
So, do you love pedophiles, rapists and child molesters, with no judgment, no exception? No, you do not, you just lied and you did it simply to direct the lie towards homosexual behavior. There is no biblical teaching regarding not judging, if so, gays would fail that too. You know, such things like calling people fundies, homophobes and bigots, which is judging.
Next thing you know, there'll be folks advocating polygamy, just like in OT times, eh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
big stick
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Think you will always remember my stick and those grasshoppers lol.
I done pretty good thru this until got to the fellow with the bikcycle that where I lost it giggling.I am going to have to join u tube to keep up with this mischief.Thanks God bless lu2.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Yo poop! Where'd you go? I had another question!

Yo reckon lucifer will let you preach in hell?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>[Much nonsense omitted] Gosh, the world crucified Jesus because of their sin....[More nonsense omitted]
Incorrect.

Earth.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you claim a Christian heart and yet you come off quite harsh and Jesus wasn't known to do that often. You claim to love without judgement, but you don't mind verbally assaulting others if we disagree and you don't offer forgiveness as quick it appears.
It is definetly FACT that the gay and lesbian are more promiscuous than heterosexuals. I agree hate the sinner and not the person, but rude Christians don't often convince others about the Love part of it.
You a poop too? I am not required to love satan or his imps. Romans are not well known for telling facts so peddle your wares elsewhere.

JESUS said: "Get thee behind Me satan!"
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Alice

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

My name is soon to be Alice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Alice is hawt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Hell.
I wanta see that.
Do you like to dance?
lol I used to do all kinds of nutty things like that.
Can you jump a broom stick?
Have you ever danced under a stick.
Put both your feet behind your head and with your hands spin yourself around and around on the floor.Like a top.
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

he only loves you if your a good person otherwise see ya in hell..
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

chess does not boost brainpower stop lying to people..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
What has JESUS done to upset you IANS?
Nothing at all.

My turn: What has Papa Smurf done to upset you?

If you want to ask me a question and not be mocked, at east acknowledge my reality even if you don't accept it. You disrespect my belief system with a ridiculous question like that. Why would you expect me to treat yours any better?
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I do however I feel as though chess does give you magical karma powers from God..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you will always remember my stick and those grasshoppers lol.
I done pretty good thru this until got to the fellow with the bikcycle that where I lost it giggling.I am going to have to join u tube to keep up with this mischief.Thanks God bless lu2.
God Bless lil sister... LuVU2 much! jumpin' grasshoppers, sicks and all (((*()*))) xx That bicycle was funny.
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

what if God is real or not does it even matter??

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I going 10-4 See ya latters
Got to find a pillow.
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

people are so horrible and no I guess there's some good in the world..
godblessordamyou

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

yeah i kinda don't believe in God actually.. I do believe in him.. but I don't believe in hell.. what rational being would send someone there..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 496,101 - 496,120 of598,774
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

379 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Al Garcia 716,743
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Hidingfromyou 530,166
Being Gay is not wrong! (Mar '07) 47 min andet1987 168
Why America is a beautiful nation 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Hijacked jumbo jets in exchange for the sins of... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr maro 457
Why America is a ROTTEN nation! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 22
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 171,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr AussieBobby 255,732
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr amy 63
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••