Location hidden

#516500 Apr 7, 2013
Good morning everyone.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516501 Apr 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
Honestly, the majority can't help it [waving the Scary Chicken menacingly], they will reveal it at some point, and it reveals the true motivation that drives »them«.
That's where people like you and me can help. We can teach them better manners in dealing with unbelievers. Shaking the Scary Chicken is like walking around wearing no pants or underpants. It's OK at home, but it's not something you do in public.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#516502 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No excuses pls. The bibel is clear about what you should do and what not. Do you think it makes you a christian when you protect homosexuals? To say it´s ok to commit sins is much worser than the sin itself.
You spelled "babble" wrong.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#516503 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
The Old Testament is good because knowing the history is valuable. However, IT IS THE NEW Testament we need to follow. Jesus came and DIED and shed BLOOD to make the NEW COVENANT! HE PAID FOR IT ALL and to live in the old testament is a slap in the face of our SAVIOR.
JESUS IS THE WORD and that is what we need to live as closely as we are able to resemble. If you only got to read what Jesus said and did, you would be a changed poster child, I promise you that. Again, it's not a bed of roses, but it is NOT the same as it was when Abraham was speaking directly with GOD.
Excellent post Tehee Candor, you sound like a very Blessed person. Welcome to the Golden room as some of us try to maintain it, hope you stay for awhile.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516504 Apr 7, 2013
Part 3

&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516505 Apr 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Give it to GOD ~ much wisdom in those few words, and hope that things are getting better .... there are times indeed when we can use a friendly Prayer :)
Thanks Serah, I appreciate the sincere prayer efforts of yourself and everyone else on my behalf, hoping a very Blessed for you and all always.

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516506 Apr 7, 2013
Tehee Candor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of "I AM"?
So you chose to believe some, but not all? Why bother? Those still up on the fence will get splinters and it will not benefit their walk, but hinder it. I know because I was a fence hopper! I wasn't a great sinner and I wasn't a great follower. It hurt me more than I can tell you. You choose - REPENT! Know what it mean? It means "Change your mind". Don't do it part time because you will miss out on all the blessings the Lord has intended for your life! Trust me, I missed out on many blessings in my life. Peace
I think that we have ALL been down that road my friend, I know that I certainly have.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516507 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
"Allah" on the other hand is a name. It is the name of GOD Almighty. Below, you will see ample proofs from the Aramaic language that the name of GOD Almighty was indeed "Allah".
"GOD" in Arabic and Aramaic sound the same, and it is "Allah".
Jesus peace be upon him spoke Aramaic during his ministry.
Way before that name surfaced, HIS Name was An Anki.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516508 Apr 7, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the scientific consensus?
Just because you write [scientific consensus]does not compute.
How is the truth an insult??
Anyone claiming with absolute certainty that the flood of the bible is a myth. is a liar.
That's not an insult lady, that's the truth.
Find me scientists that claim the flood of the bible is a myth, I will find just as much or even more scientists that gives the flood legitimacy. Here are archaeologists that [disagree] with you:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/12/11/no...
And that is just one example. Where is your evidence that the flood is a myth?? huh??
You want to believe the flood is a myth, because you're an unbelieving pagan. I get it. But your beliefs, are not facts. Just because you believe a rock eventually turned into your ancestors, does not make it true, its just your beliefs.
.. truth is important and it seems your belief system forces you to reject overwhelming scientific evidence germane to Noah's Ark. Yes, a few maverick scientists will claim they can demonstrate a global flood, they're usually the ones trying to sell books, working for Discovery Institute or have a personal religious agenda ..

.. to entertain the possibility of Noah's Ark, one must exit the realm of science and enter the realm of the miraculous ..

.. you seem to be playing by your own rules, insisting you have the only truth when there are many truths. Your conscience measures honesty, listen to it carefully ..
Adam

Germany

#516509 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that make you sad?
Are you a sneaky snake asking such nonessential questions.
The bible says thou shall not kill,

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#516510 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Yes, it's endemic with the faithful. Juice has called me a liar, G_O_D has called me a moron, and LAWEST had called me a fool and a loser.
I'm letting everybody else but Dim slide. The Dimwit is the most egregious.
When uneducated, willfully ignorant people denigrate you it's a badge of honor. They are telling you that your words are so far beyond their ability to reason their only recourse is to attempt, in their pathetic-ness, to hurt you and bring you down to their miserable level.

Your words remain brilliant, my friend.

Some stable somewhere

#516511 Apr 7, 2013
Vevany wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, there's a cailin worthy of time, nothin' wrong with takin' a drink and partaking o' the bold aye?
Yes.
Adam

Germany

#516512 Apr 7, 2013
LAWEST100 wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Hi what´s up dawg?

Some stable somewhere

#516513 Apr 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...yes (with a couple of qualifiers), no and kinda.
Water's always appreciated here in the burning pits of hell.
Yes, yes, and we hope your stay has been enjoyable!

Sex to you!

(popular greeting in hell - "good morning" is "how was your sex this fine day?")

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516514 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
Chinese are yellow skinned slit eyed faces mongo race with huge heads. They are animal abusers. polluters, product pirates, communists with 1.3 billion aliens waiting to take control of world. When they start to speak it sounds like wang bang ching chang chung and stuff like that.
Good morning Adam, I like you my friend but I have to be honest with you here, that statement comes off very much as hateful bigotry toward an ethnic group of human beings, it also comes off as stereotyping a people as well, some cultures are known true........as having a recognizable way of conducting trade and business that are not pleasing to many, but there are Good and Bad in all race of people, no group is exempt from that, just pray bro and ask the Lord to remove those feeling from your heart. I hope you take my post in the spirit of brotherly love and concern for which it is intended.

Blessings.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516515 Apr 7, 2013
Before any other, HIS Name Was I AM and HE specified we are not to know HIS name lest we sully it, like we sully everything.

All HIS Names were given as "You may call ME *insert preferred name here*".

The ONLY Name that was given by Our Lord is JESUS The WORD Of I AM.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516516 Apr 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
The biblical account is a mythic exaggeration of a localized event attributed to an imagined deities wrath.
.. evidence doesn't matter to Trifecta, his belief system outweighs all data ..

“Jesus is coming soon”

Location hidden

#516517 Apr 7, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Booooots make you mad or did you just have a stroke? You should probably see a doctor.
I think you should take Dr Shrink up on his offer below.

Some stable somewhere

#516518 Apr 7, 2013
Darwins Stepchild wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, IANS. Wassup?
I see on your profile you are showing your posts again. Was able to track you down. Hope things are going well with you.
What are you doing here?!?

Go farm guild renown or it's back to the slave arenas for you!!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516519 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a sneaky snake asking such nonessential questions.
The bible says thou shall not kill,
But you are Muslim Adam. If I say I value the words in the Bible, you will have dreams of converting me, failing then killing me for not only being an infidel but a woman as well.

Am I a sneaky snake? No.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min truth 641,505
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 31 min WildWeirdWillie 182,275
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min Ann Bonney 969,958
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 39 min Steve III 44,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Clearwater 38,096
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr MUQ2 280,877
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 3 hr Paul is dead 4,111
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 104,661
More from around the web