Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#516450 Apr 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>It is the soaring of our Soul ~ to a place where flowers swing to the sound of music (I read that somewhere, perhaps Akiane, http://akiane.com/life ) wrote it, but the words made my heart feel warm.

Where comprehension is instantaneous, where compassion is and no need to be sought, where energy upon energy is common. It is the love of a Puppy and the laughter of a Baby.... it is happiness and bliss :)
Sounds heavenly.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516451 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
LL assumed I was a woman, but that does not make your statement true regardless and it's not kind. Guess it's easy to see what side you are on.
Jesus said not to judge and while a good number of us are probably guilty of doing so, it just isn't necessary. When we start judging we start looking more heathen like than I would care to appear. Peace
You are so familiar...

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#516452 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"cudgel"?

O_o

Will you stop it with those make believe words?
cudg·el
/ˈkəjəl/
Noun
A short thick stick used as a weapon.
Verb
Beat with a cudgel.
Synonyms
noun. club - bludgeon - bat - mace
verb. club - drub

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#516453 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
Such ppl like Doctor REALITY and RiversideRedneck are the reason why the world thinks americans are stupid.
You left yourself out of that list.

Why?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516454 Apr 7, 2013
@Adam, the puritans are the reason the world thinks americans are stupid.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516455 Apr 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you, but you think you have. You think Jehovah-Jesus exists. That's your problem.
<quoted text>
I know that you're wrong.
<quoted text>
Yes it is. You're supposed to try. You're supposed to be peddling Jesus. It's called the Great Commission.
<quoted text>
About that: your god is AWOL.
How shrewd is that really for a god that allegedly loves, and wants us to know and love him? If he existed, he could simply appear without even moving. But he can't be bothered. He's furious enough at times to unleash earthquakes and tsunamis, but he can't just show his face. Too much effort.
<quoted text>
Yeah, you already explained that: God said it, you believe it, and that settles it. Your mind is closed for business.
<quoted text>
What do you care? Your mind is made.
Yes it is.

I know [you're wrong].

You already rejected Jesus. The Christian that told you about Jesus, the great commission is already done for you.

God did not show His face to you? too bad for you then.

Now go back and howl at the moon.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516456 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa

San Jose, CA

#516457 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
All those who supports homoseexuality and quote from the bible must be true "saints". Jesus will be proud of those hypocrites. Saying it´s not our buisness and their thing between them and god forcing us to accept them with full force carring them to the supreme court teaching kids in Kindergarten to deal with homosexuals.
Adam, do you ever hear anyone other than yourself? Our Lord didn't teach us to hate our fellow man/woman. He taught us to LOVE regardless and you will be sorely missing out if you don't catch on to at least that much regardless of what you choose to believe. Peace
Whoa

San Jose, CA

#516458 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so familiar...
If I guessed your name right earlier than I am familiar. I upset you one day and you told me off and when I asked for forgiveness I don't recall hearing back from you. It matters not because I do believe you are a BELIEVER and have a wonderful spirit and heart. Trish :) Peace
Whoa

San Jose, CA

#516459 Apr 7, 2013
Now I am off to see my mother. My mother is a bible thumper who abused all her children and eight husbands and yet she runs to church to get in her singing lessons and amens and pretends she is right with the Lord. She would help a stranger on the street before she offered anything to those she professes to love.

The first commandment that offers a blessing is to honor our parents. Dear Jesus Give me strength! AMEN :)

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516460 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
If I guessed your name right earlier than I am familiar. I upset you one day and you told me off and when I asked for forgiveness I don't recall hearing back from you. It matters not because I do believe you are a BELIEVER and have a wonderful spirit and heart. Trish :) Peace
Oh hey sweetie... I thought I sent you back a tm then I didn't see you for awhile. I don't even remember what the problem was.... LOL... I'm so sorry :D
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516461 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, do you ever hear anyone other than yourself? Our Lord didn't teach us to hate our fellow man/woman. He taught us to LOVE regardless and you will be sorely missing out if you don't catch on to at least that much regardless of what you choose to believe. Peace
No excuses pls. The bibel is clear about what you should do and what not. Do you think it makes you a christian when you protect homosexuals? To say it´s ok to commit sins is much worser than the sin itself.
Adam

#516462 Apr 7, 2013

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516463 Apr 7, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516464 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What teachings of Jesus do you assume I don't understand?
I don't assume anything. You have clearly shown that you don't follow the path of Jesus, reflect on yourself and u will see!!

Good luck!!:-)

Location hidden

#516465 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not difficult to find someone to marry, hon, if you are willing to look. I thought when I was a teen that it would be difficult and often wondered if anyone would want to be with me. I have learned since then that, though you may make some wrong or bad choices there are lots of opportunities. That may not be the case for all women as they get quite old because men generally die sooner than women, and therefore there are more women available than men thus making it more necessary that a woman really makes the effort. Still I think most people, if they want marriage, can and will find someone.
I, of course, am referring only to heterosexual marriages, because I have no experience or interest in homosexual marriages. I was told once by a lesbian, who had a partner at the time, that finding a partner for lesbians is not very easy, because gay women in general do not have the places to go to find other women that gay men have to find gay men. That was 20 years ago, and it may have only been her experience.
You're right, it's not hard to find someone, u can have a new person in your life everyday if u wanted, but the hard thing is finding what U want.

Location hidden

#516466 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had a big block of extra sharp cheddar!
You can start on one end and I'll start on the other, and we'll meet in the middle, okay?
Reminds me of lady and the tramp.

U want a big block? So u don't like me? I knew it, u just a player!!! i'm gonna go and eat my cheese string on my own, so there!!

Location hidden

#516467 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like pizza and burritos.
Go America!
I say the exact same thing to people here. And they r like, "well, we have fish and chips" and i'm like, "didn't the potato come from America?. All u got is fish!" LOL!!

That reminds me of a song. Everyone sing with me!!!

1,2,3,4,5, once i caught a fish alive, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, then i let it go again. Why did u let it go? Coz it bit my finger so. Which finger did it bite? This lickle pinkie on my right!!

Awwwwwwwwww!! heheheheheeeee!! Oh, damn, i'm high again!!
Adam

#516470 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
The Bible for Beginners.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KQemRW2yOb4XX
Who was Jesus?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516471 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was Jesus?
You mean who IS Jesus. JESUS CHRIST IS The Only Begotten SON Of GOD.

That doesn't change the fact that the Bible was and is corrupted by man for political purposes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 865,929
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min aragwen 600,168
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 40 min middleman1 2,790
The Christian Atheist debate 56 min ChristineM 2,084
Poll How come Mexicans like to live on welfare? (Oct '08) 1 hr Guess What 237
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Malcolm 46
what do americans think of mexicans? (Sep '08) 2 hr Stranger 413
More from around the web