Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>HUGS<<< LW... did we say we were peas in a God Pod ????
~giggle~
Your neck or mine first?
Thanks again Pw.Tis best be my neck first.lol.

“Ungood doubleplus duckspeak.”

Since: Dec 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That is between each person and JESUS Adam ~ I cannot believe that GOD would turn his back on HIS children for loving one of the same sex. There are indeed people who are not homosexual but their actions are deplorable; and once again, Adam, it is not up to us to judge, it is in GOD's hands, as it should be. Why don't you let the subject drop, it is one of contention and one that will draw you apart from people because of the way you write about the subject, as such.
We understand you only know what you have been taught ~ but maybe you could try learning that which is outside of the norm and see the people for the people they are!
Gold, sweetie. What most people fail to comprehend or are unaware of it is that our genetic code has been corrupted. A long time ago. If you watch with an open mind and do your research, anyone can come to understand that we still have to love everyone no matter what, even if people start breeding with animals and eating (literally like cannibalism) each other, again. This has a variety of evidence that can be researched further;

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

ps. there are further links for non Believers.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Serah wrote:
<quoted text>These are the postings that I would not bother to reply to normally, just pointing out to HL that this is what I was talking about in my previous posting.
Your double standard for what is acceptable for your church to say about unbelievers, and what is acceptable for the unbeliever to do in self-defense, are disgusting.

Do you have any idea how much damage your church has done to unbelievers? It has made us the most despised subset of people in America.

Do you care at all?

Why do you expect people like me to care about your feelings in this matter? You side with the people that have done this to us.

“Engaged to the love of my life”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. Poor kid. You met your man online? Well, that's hopeful then. Did the two of you also happen to live on opposite sides of the planet? My personal life Irony meter has now become beyond repair.
No, we live about 30 minutes away from each other. We met in person for the first time at the college he was doing his last semester at and where I was going to go the next semester.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>Almost forgot! Seems that boy may have had Social Disparate Disorder. Depending how long ago this occurred, they may not have yet known Diagnosis and or treatment. It is a Psychological disorder but neurological as well. For him to have followed you around for that long would suggest that he near worshipped you and wanted to be you. I hope he eventually got treatment and didn't go the opposite way like so many do. <3
That was maybe 5 or 6 years ago, so it was pretty recent.

Montreal

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>You have just made an excellent point. Yes, gay people can be promiscuous. Some do it rather freely and sometimes even with mutual consent. So do straight people. It is called "sowing you wild oats".

Now. I ask this of anyone who chooses to answer.

Why would GLBT fight so hard, for so long and go through so much pain, to gain Marriage rights and privileges. If they didn't wish to be monogamous?

When believers, of any religion, start picketing Adulterers and Liars, then and only then, I might consider thinking about their point of view. We are supposed to love one another, with no judgement and no exceptions. Hard work? Sure it is. Everything worth having is worth working hard for.
Right there, that was a great point too!

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't :(
Catcher is borrowing my blow up dolls.
Something about needing a larger congregation...
The Holy Church of Catcher is temporarily on hold.

Pastor Catcher is in atheist country.

I will return tomorrow and Happy Hour services will resume on the normal schedule.
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I glad you got to see california and do that walk from east coast to the west coast.You were very lucky to only meet the nice people.
Everybody who stands in front of me is nice, eventually. Put your hands out if front of you. Place your thunbs together. Tilt your index fingers together and raise your thumbs. Does it make an upside down heart?

We call that the finger dance.

I would have made your knees bend backwards

Since: Sep 10

Hong Kong

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how they are label they are still people.
Believe it or not they also belong to God.
Your first statement is admirable.

Your second one won't sell well in China.
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Holy Church of Catcher is temporarily on hold.
Pastor Catcher is in atheist country.
I will return tomorrow and Happy Hour services will resume on the normal schedule.
Again, the vast majority of Chinese people are not atheist. That's not my fault.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks again Pw.Tis best be my neck first.lol.
big stick
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Adam wrote:
I wished we would talk more about Jesus.
Your every post oozes with the love of Jesus. Isn't that enough?
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You attempted a comparison argument, but were you honest or just ill-informed. The promiscuity rate among gays is a known fact to be far more excessive compared to straights. The truth is, lesbians on average have 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. Also, most gay men have more different sex partners in two months, than what most straight men have in a life time.
So, you think that most gays want marriage perverted to include same sex couplings, for monogamy sake. Did you ever consider that if you change the definition of marriage, then it might not mean monogamy to most gays.
So, do you love pedophiles, rapists and child molesters, with no judgment, no exception? No, you do not, you just lied and you did it simply to direct the lie towards homosexual behavior. There is no biblical teaching regarding not judging, if so, gays would fail that too. You know, such things like calling people fundies, homophobes and bigots, which is judging.
Is that my good boi? Yes it EEEiis.

Who wants a big meaty bone?
Christi Ann

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>It just amazes me how often folks like you have to erase much of the Bible, then you say thinks like God turning His back on sin. What makes you think that much of same sex sexing is about love? Why would you even say that, when a lot of straight sex is not even about love?
God made mention of four sex sins, one chapter, Leviticus 18, incest, pedophilia, bestiality and homosexuality. But, you made mention of only one, so that should be proof to you, that you are listening to satan and not God.
If you have contention with God and the Bible regarding the homosexual sex sin, then perhaps you will just ignore God. I am certain that many atheists and drug addicts are also contentious about their sins. Gosh, the world crucified Jesus because of their sin and John the Baptist was beheaded for pointing out he Caesars sin of incest.
Perhaps you should get to know and accept rapists and wife beaters, and see them as acceptable and outside your norm. What is funny, your kind often excludes all other sins and you raise only homosexuality.
What Adam does is expose fakes like you for what you are. Understand this, real Christians have been persecuted for years, just like Christ was. Why do you think that satan has us persecuted and not you?
My wittle boi is confuddled again, yes he EEEiis.

Does hims needs his wittle bone?

Yes he duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhs.

What a good boi.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
WOULD ANY CHRISTIAN LIKE TO EXPLAIN WHY LAWEST HAS THE RIGHT TO CONDEMN IAN TO HELL? DID ANYONE NOTICE LAWEST STARTED THE INSULTS?
Good luck with that.

You'll find that people like Serah really only care about us stifling responses, not what provoked them. What fractionof the Christian here has ever expressed even a token interest in us, or in how we are treated by their own?

I'm sure that you remember my call to the Christians here to speak out against Dim's vile posting, and all I got was crickets until I began returning fire at Dim. Suddenly, the Christian community was outraged at the insensitivity.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first statement is admirable.
Your second one won't sell well in China.
Well catch I not out to sell what people want to hear.
Nor am I out to ask them to follow my beliefs
What they have going for them is up to them not me.

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
Bible clearly tell about you as scumbags,Liars,deceivers, clowns,idiots and perverts

so deal with it?
I am, and Serah doesn't like it one bit. She has no idea why I might be indisposed to adoring her religion and its adherents. How could I possibly be so unkind about Christianity?

Tell her.

I doubt that she cares, but tell her anyway. Repeat what you just told me.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You attempted a comparison argument, but were you honest or just ill-informed. The promiscuity rate among gays is a known fact to be far more excessive compared to straights. The truth is, lesbians on average have 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. Also, most gay men have more different sex partners in two months, than what most straight men have in a life time.
So, you think that most gays want marriage perverted to include same sex couplings, for monogamy sake. Did you ever consider that if you change the definition of marriage, then it might not mean monogamy to most gays.
So, do you love pedophiles, rapists and child molesters, with no judgment, no exception? No, you do not, you just lied and you did it simply to direct the lie towards homosexual behavior. There is no biblical teaching regarding not judging, if so, gays would fail that too. You know, such things like calling people fundies, homophobes and bigots, which is judging.
Oh, a poop. Goody. How about you tell us why the ROMAN cc was protecting pedophiles? I believe in loving the sinner and hating the sin, didn't JESUS CHRIST, teach something to that effect? Because we have never met (I think), this is a polite post from me to you. If you address me again I will not be polite. Because I am allowed to hate the father of your church. Why do you need to know the names of possessing daemons again? Where is the rest of the Bible? You have some stats showing there are more promiscuous gay people than straight? Do you know how ridiculous that is, especially considering the much higher percentage of straight people as well as ROMAN catholic pedophile clergy? I am really sorry if you were under the impression that you were posting an imbecile.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody who stands in front of me is nice, eventually. Put your hands out if front of you. Place your thunbs together. Tilt your index fingers together and raise your thumbs. Does it make an upside down heart?
We call that the finger dance.
I would have made your knees bend backwards
That is cute.

I used to entertain kids with this one but not so much anymore.
I would spread my legs and bend over and put my arms around the back of my legs take a deep breath pull myself thru my legs and prop my chin on my hinie and stick my tongue at the kids.Boy would they ever laugh at me.I am double jointed.lol.

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>It just amazes me how often folks like you have to erase much of the Bible, then you say thinks like God turning His back on sin. What makes you think that much of same sex sexing is about love? Why would you even say that, when a lot of straight sex is not even about love?
God made mention of four sex sins, one chapter, Leviticus 18, incest, pedophilia, bestiality and homosexuality. But, you made mention of only one, so that should be proof to you, that you are listening to satan and not God.
If you have contention with God and the Bible regarding the homosexual sex sin, then perhaps you will just ignore God. I am certain that many atheists and drug addicts are also contentious about their sins. Gosh, the world crucified Jesus because of their sin and John the Baptist was beheaded for pointing out he Caesars sin of incest.
Perhaps you should get to know and accept rapists and wife beaters, and see them as acceptable and outside your norm. What is funny, your kind often excludes all other sins and you raise only homosexuality.
What Adam does is expose fakes like you for what you are. Understand this, real Christians have been persecuted for years, just like Christ was. Why do you think that satan has us persecuted and not you?
Yo! Poop! What about JESUS CHRIST The Only Begotten SON Of GOD? You know HIM? Where are the rest of the COMMANDMENTS? Killed anyone lately? Rape a lil' boy perhaps? caesar is dead. Good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

642 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 min Aura Mytha 224,565
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min It aint necessarily so 722,022
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min An NFL Fan 115,590
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 533,460
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 6 min bottom1980 424
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min andet1987 5,269
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 min Aura Mytha 256,931
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr reree 86
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••