Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Adam

Germany

#516461 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam, do you ever hear anyone other than yourself? Our Lord didn't teach us to hate our fellow man/woman. He taught us to LOVE regardless and you will be sorely missing out if you don't catch on to at least that much regardless of what you choose to believe. Peace
No excuses pls. The bibel is clear about what you should do and what not. Do you think it makes you a christian when you protect homosexuals? To say it´s ok to commit sins is much worser than the sin itself.
Adam

Germany

#516462 Apr 7, 2013

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516463 Apr 7, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516464 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What teachings of Jesus do you assume I don't understand?
I don't assume anything. You have clearly shown that you don't follow the path of Jesus, reflect on yourself and u will see!!

Good luck!!:-)

Location hidden

#516465 Apr 7, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not difficult to find someone to marry, hon, if you are willing to look. I thought when I was a teen that it would be difficult and often wondered if anyone would want to be with me. I have learned since then that, though you may make some wrong or bad choices there are lots of opportunities. That may not be the case for all women as they get quite old because men generally die sooner than women, and therefore there are more women available than men thus making it more necessary that a woman really makes the effort. Still I think most people, if they want marriage, can and will find someone.
I, of course, am referring only to heterosexual marriages, because I have no experience or interest in homosexual marriages. I was told once by a lesbian, who had a partner at the time, that finding a partner for lesbians is not very easy, because gay women in general do not have the places to go to find other women that gay men have to find gay men. That was 20 years ago, and it may have only been her experience.
You're right, it's not hard to find someone, u can have a new person in your life everyday if u wanted, but the hard thing is finding what U want.

Location hidden

#516466 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish I had a big block of extra sharp cheddar!
You can start on one end and I'll start on the other, and we'll meet in the middle, okay?
Reminds me of lady and the tramp.

U want a big block? So u don't like me? I knew it, u just a player!!! i'm gonna go and eat my cheese string on my own, so there!!

Location hidden

#516467 Apr 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, like pizza and burritos.
Go America!
I say the exact same thing to people here. And they r like, "well, we have fish and chips" and i'm like, "didn't the potato come from America?. All u got is fish!" LOL!!

That reminds me of a song. Everyone sing with me!!!

1,2,3,4,5, once i caught a fish alive, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, then i let it go again. Why did u let it go? Coz it bit my finger so. Which finger did it bite? This lickle pinkie on my right!!

Awwwwwwwwww!! heheheheheeeee!! Oh, damn, i'm high again!!
Adam

Germany

#516470 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
The Bible for Beginners.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KQemRW2yOb4XX
Who was Jesus?

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516471 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was Jesus?
You mean who IS Jesus. JESUS CHRIST IS The Only Begotten SON Of GOD.

That doesn't change the fact that the Bible was and is corrupted by man for political purposes.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516472 Apr 7, 2013
Adam

Germany

#516473 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't change the fact that the Bible was and is corrupted by man for political purposes.
You have no idea what you are talking about. You need to learn from the more. Take your bible lessons for beginners for yourself.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516474 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. You need to learn from the more. Take your bible lessons for beginners for yourself.
LOL... nah, I have already... besides, I'm too busy eating a big pile of pork chops.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516475 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll add religious purposes as well. Anyone that cannot look at history and see how closely religion and politics have always been linked, they are truly blind.

I am a Gentile Follower of Jesus and The Kingdom Of I AM is within me.

I'm not interested in anything that stemmed from the Persian, Babylonian or roman empires or the war mongers who came after them (men). That includes religion. The largest of which, is ruled by evil, look at the fruits of religion Adam.
Adam

Germany

#516476 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... nah, I have already... besides, I'm too busy eating a big pile of pork chops.
Which is a sin according to the bible.
Adam

Germany

#516477 Apr 7, 2013
Psalm 2,7

Refering to prophet David.
I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516478 Apr 7, 2013
"The Kingdom Of God is within."

"The Kingdom Of Yahweh is within."

"The Kingdom Of El is within."

"The Kingdom Of The Lord is within."

"The Kingdom Of The Creator is within."

Pick a name any name because we don't know HIS name.

We know the name Yeshua/Jesus.

The Lord Is ALL and In ALL, we don't need a Name.

The Name we need, we were given. JESUS The Word.

How arrogant man has become to think a man made book is The Word.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#516479 Apr 7, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
The REAL reason for 'immigration reform': Obama wants to 'invest' in non-European voters for the future,and to keep the Democratic party in power for years to come. Obama:'Come one,come all! As long as I'm Commander in Chief,(no pun intended towards the natives)I ain't gonna' let ya'll new folks be mis-treated the way the injuns and tha' coloreds were! So it don't matter where ya' from,come one,come all! It's all on ME!......(when this nation's economy totally collapses faster than the twin towers of New York!)
Weirdo ...

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516480 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish or Muslim or Christian and choose to believe Jesus, not a lying, abusive, hateful, multi socked topix troll.

hick-up

“squuuze me”

Since: Feb 09

Florida, USA

#516481 Apr 7, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Weirdo ...
Adam

Germany

#516482 Apr 7, 2013
The old testament is a part of the bible.Everyone who call himself being a christian should follow the rules from the old testament as well. How does it make sence when you put all the prophets and their teachings beside and to focus only in the new testament and in Jesus as your son of god.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Lonestar 88,464
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Insults Are Easier 284,675
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 19 min LAWEST100 184,798
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 43 min Truthiness 666
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 44 min Michael 665,571
News Goldman's Cohn Said to Be Preferred Candidate f... 45 min discocrisco 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr New Age Spiritual... 977,487
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 3 hr Scaritual 269
More from around the web