Why Should Jesus Love Me?
Christi Ann

UK

#516395 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
That is cute.
I used to entertain kids with this one but not so much anymore.
I would spread my legs and bend over and put my arms around the back of my legs take a deep breath pull myself thru my legs and prop my chin on my hinie and stick my tongue at the kids.Boy would they ever laugh at me.I am double jointed.lol.
Oh Hell.

I wanta see that.

Do you like to dance?
Whoa

San Jose, CA

#516396 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Poop! What about JESUS CHRIST The Only Begotten SON Of GOD? You know HIM? Where are the rest of the COMMANDMENTS? Killed anyone lately? Rape a lil' boy perhaps? caesar is dead. Good riddance.
Gee, you claim a Christian heart and yet you come off quite harsh and Jesus wasn't known to do that often. You claim to love without judgement, but you don't mind verbally assaulting others if we disagree and you don't offer forgiveness as quick it appears.

It is definetly FACT that the gay and lesbian are more promiscuous than heterosexuals. I agree hate the sinner and not the person, but rude Christians don't often convince others about the Love part of it.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#516397 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>You attempted a comparison argument, but were you honest or just ill-informed. The promiscuity rate among gays is a known fact to be far more excessive compared to straights. The truth is, lesbians on average have 5 times as many male sex partners as straight women. Also, most gay men have more different sex partners in two months, than what most straight men have in a life time.
So, you think that most gays want marriage perverted to include same sex couplings, for monogamy sake. Did you ever consider that if you change the definition of marriage, then it might not mean monogamy to most gays.
So, do you love pedophiles, rapists and child molesters, with no judgment, no exception? No, you do not, you just lied and you did it simply to direct the lie towards homosexual behavior. There is no biblical teaching regarding not judging, if so, gays would fail that too. You know, such things like calling people fundies, homophobes and bigots, which is judging.
Next thing you know, there'll be folks advocating polygamy, just like in OT times, eh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#516398 Apr 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
big stick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IXUvtFoDUK4XX
Think you will always remember my stick and those grasshoppers lol.
I done pretty good thru this until got to the fellow with the bikcycle that where I lost it giggling.I am going to have to join u tube to keep up with this mischief.Thanks God bless lu2.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516399 Apr 7, 2013
Yo poop! Where'd you go? I had another question!

Yo reckon lucifer will let you preach in hell?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#516400 Apr 7, 2013
St Black Pope wrote:
<quoted text>[Much nonsense omitted] Gosh, the world crucified Jesus because of their sin....[More nonsense omitted]
Incorrect.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#516401 Apr 7, 2013
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, you claim a Christian heart and yet you come off quite harsh and Jesus wasn't known to do that often. You claim to love without judgement, but you don't mind verbally assaulting others if we disagree and you don't offer forgiveness as quick it appears.
It is definetly FACT that the gay and lesbian are more promiscuous than heterosexuals. I agree hate the sinner and not the person, but rude Christians don't often convince others about the Love part of it.
You a poop too? I am not required to love satan or his imps. Romans are not well known for telling facts so peddle your wares elsewhere.

JESUS said: "Get thee behind Me satan!"
Christi Ann

UK

#516402 Apr 7, 2013
LupyLu wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo! Poop! What about JESUS CHRIST The Only Begotten SON Of GOD? You know HIM? Where are the rest of the COMMANDMENTS? Killed anyone lately? Rape a lil' boy perhaps? caesar is dead. Good riddance.
Ask Alice

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

My name is soon to be Alice.

Alice is hawt.

Location hidden

#516403 Apr 7, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Hell.
I wanta see that.
Do you like to dance?
lol I used to do all kinds of nutty things like that.
Can you jump a broom stick?
Have you ever danced under a stick.
Put both your feet behind your head and with your hands spin yourself around and around on the floor.Like a top.
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516404 Apr 7, 2013
he only loves you if your a good person otherwise see ya in hell..
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516405 Apr 7, 2013
chess does not boost brainpower stop lying to people..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516406 Apr 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
What has JESUS done to upset you IANS?
Nothing at all.

My turn: What has Papa Smurf done to upset you?

If you want to ask me a question and not be mocked, at east acknowledge my reality even if you don't accept it. You disrespect my belief system with a ridiculous question like that. Why would you expect me to treat yours any better?
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516407 Apr 7, 2013
I do however I feel as though chess does give you magical karma powers from God..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516408 Apr 7, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you will always remember my stick and those grasshoppers lol.
I done pretty good thru this until got to the fellow with the bikcycle that where I lost it giggling.I am going to have to join u tube to keep up with this mischief.Thanks God bless lu2.
God Bless lil sister... LuVU2 much! jumpin' grasshoppers, sicks and all (((*()*))) xx That bicycle was funny.
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516409 Apr 7, 2013
what if God is real or not does it even matter??

Location hidden

#516410 Apr 7, 2013
I going 10-4 See ya latters
Got to find a pillow.
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516411 Apr 7, 2013
people are so horrible and no I guess there's some good in the world..
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516412 Apr 7, 2013
yeah i kinda don't believe in God actually.. I do believe in him.. but I don't believe in hell.. what rational being would send someone there..
godblessordamyou

Howell, MI

#516413 Apr 7, 2013
it doesn't even make any sense.. for hell to exist..

I don't even think.. I think hell just means separation... from God not fire..

it's like a place of eternal boredom or something..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516414 Apr 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, ma'am.
America does it right.
America does it fast.
America does it awesome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 56,233
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 6 min blackdick 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 650,622
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min old school 44,988
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 34 min Joe Fortuna 4,861
Earn $6000+/month Caring For Kids 1 hr Kid Kare 1
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Brian_G 450
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 182,969
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,868
More from around the web