“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#516224 Apr 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I normally scroll past any posting anyone writes that one can see easily is insulting, regardless of who the poster is. There were days in here, many years ago, where reactions were written, but it is ongoing and never ending. Have you noticed that there are many of us who simply don't want to get involved in who can write the best insult? Some are far too sweet, such as Epi, and some have simply disappeared.... and that list is too long to write
.. my contention: Christians USUALLY start the insult game ..

.. for me, this is a indication of a dismal spiritual system ..

.. even if one Christian starts the game, it reflects badly on all. Atheists understand this so USUALLY temper their posts (unless they're suffering from jet lag). Sorry, that's my experience ..

.. Christians have the likes of the illustrious Dr. Shrink & Dr. Reality ..

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#516225 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
What you back here again for another dose of my foolishness.lol I figured you get enough and run away. lol
I need my fix of Whispers. Or methadone.
lil whispers wrote:
lol sheee nothing wrong in a woman playin with a man's brain. I see it sure worked good on you.lol
It's not my fault. Blame it on the testosterone. That stuff makes you stupid. It's a full time job keeping it in check.

Have you seen what testosterone does in women? Just one application of the topical jell alone can produce a weekend of monkey sex.
Christi Ann

UK

#516226 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want from me? I didnīt ask for your opinion. Anyhow I find your stupid british humor humorless. You have contributed nothing intelligent since you're here only making your unlaughable british jokes.Itīs good that we donīt hear your terrible Oxford english accent that would give me a migraine headache.
I'm Chinese, Hitler.

Say some more stupid stuff. It amuses me.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#516227 Apr 6, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
So so. Und warum musstes du quer schießen?
???
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#516228 Apr 6, 2013
When americans say Laura it sounds kinda Roooara, Roara. The americans put the crown on the english language and made it their own. Oxford english no thanks.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#516230 Apr 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. my contention: Christians USUALLY start the insult game ..
.. for me, this is a indication of a dismal spiritual system ..
.. even if one Christian starts the game, it reflects badly on all. Atheists understand this so USUALLY temper their posts (unless they're suffering from jet lag). Sorry, that's my experience ..
.. Christians have the likes of the illustrious Dr. Shrink & Dr. Reality ..
Is that how you think JESUS would behave?

Fennario

#516231 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
All class.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nv7la5WTpHAXX
Pretty funny - all of them, but especially that one.
Adam

#516233 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Chinese, Hitler.
Say some more stupid stuff. It amuses me.
Why do you crazy ppl call me Hitler is it you want me to be?
Are you a yellow slit eyes manderine who likes to eat dogs and things that normal ppl doesnīt eat?
Hitler should have focused his war on you chinese pigs. Slit eyes yellow aliens.
Adam

#516234 Apr 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that how you think JESUS would behave?
Is homosexuality something Jesus would accept?
Christi Ann

UK

#516235 Apr 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Bugs Bunny could.
So could Loki.
That reminds me of Moki. I haven't seen him lately.
Adam

#516237 Apr 6, 2013
Jesus said do not think I came to bring peace but a sword. This is war.
You ppl want war you will have your war.
Itīs time for ethnic cleansing too much fake christians and homosexuals and aliens out there.

With Established Harem

#516238 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of that filthy pig Latin trash language.
.. OK. I'll try harder ..

With Established Harem

#516239 Apr 6, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Been wondering about you, talk about mind power, lol up you pop.
.. you want to have the HL experience, huh ??..

Since: Sep 08

I See A Rainbow!

#516241 Apr 6, 2013
Lifelover wrote:
<quoted text> I dont know Christi.. I see Christi.. She isnt Registered..Why?? HUH?? There are many benefits of being registered.. Need I say more??? I have a high post count..Soo I Been Talking for years..
Did you see this Happy Lesbo?? There sure is alot of smoke and fire in this room.. Still trying to make sense of all this.. Poses the Question,,"Why are we here?? and What are WE doing??"

Fennario

#516242 Apr 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You waste an inordinate amount of time on Topix, IANS. IMO.
I enjoy this, and it's impossible for me to waste time if I'm enjoying myself.

Thanks for your concern.

With Established Harem

#516244 Apr 6, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are cockroach refuge from china slums?
.. they're called hutongs, not slums ..
Adam

#516248 Apr 6, 2013
Chinese are yellow skinned slit eyed faces mongo race with huge heads. They are animal abusers. polluters, product pirates, communists with 1.3 billion aliens waiting to take control of world. When they start to speak it sounds like wang bang ching chang chung and stuff like that.
Adam

#516249 Apr 6, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're going to hell,MICAH.
You my friend.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#516251 Apr 6, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
But it doesn't work that way. I say only things that I think are true, and I claim things that have been rpoved to be true, when referring to the Bible. The only truths known currently about the Bible is that some of the stories in the Bible never happened. As for the rest we have those who believe they happened and those who don't believe they happened, but neither side can prove who is right.
When if comes to things that require magic, or super entities, or other things that are not possible, without some power we are not familiar with being involved, the most likely case, IMO, is that it is not true.
I cannot prove there is no god. So far no one has proved there is a God, so we are at sort of a standstill, and all that seems possible is for believers to attack and threaten non-believers, and for non-believers to either defend themselves or stop participating,
People do participate on either side of discussion because that is what a discussion is all about.
Granted this particular topic could be considered as applying only to those who already believe in Jesus, otherwise the topic is rather redundant, but since the truth of the Jesus story is not known, people who don't believe in Jesus and/or God are participating here too.
To state that you know that the Bible God exists, unless you can actually present your proof, is actually telling a lie, and I think that most theologians would tell you the same thing. Nobody knows that God exists, so anyone stating they know is either very confused about the difference between belief and knowledge or they are liars.
I generally don't accuse believers for lying though when they state a belief as a fact, because I know that is very common in believers to actually "think" they are stating known facts, when there are no known facts, other than some stories have been proved to not be true.
On Topix I have mainly accused people of lying when they were actually lying about what they were telling us about themselves, and eventually these people did admit to the lies.
Just because you have never experienced God, to you, God does not exist. That is your problem.

I have personally with subjective evidence have experienced God. I know, God exist. It's not my job to prove to you, God exist. It's God's job to prove to you, that He exist.

That's the way, it works.

What have you claimed that is true?? name it.

What accounts in the bible never happened?? you keep repeating that like just because you write it makes it so. Your word means nothing here writer. You say there are accounts in the bible that did not happen, prove it with news facts. If you can't prove it, then it's just your word, which frankly means,
nothing.

So what if participants that do not believe in the bible are here? Christians do not care. You're the one that came on a internet billboard titled [why should Jesus love me]...that's a big hint. People here believe the bible.

You want to discuss, you will do so based on the accounts of the bible. If you do not want to do that, then don't discuss. You have no say into how Christians discuss their faith. If you do not like how Christians use Jesus Christ and the bible to discuss their faith, then don't discuss philosophy with Christians.

I do not care if you think I'm lying. I think you're lying. What does that mean? you think my credibility in your eyes means something?[I don't know you]. So in my eyes your only relevance, is if I choose to respond to your writings. I know God exist. I know, I have experienced God through Jesus Christ. I. Know. That.

You don't believe that. SO what? I will discuss based on my personal knowledge that YHWH exist and I have access to Him through the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

You don't like it, too bad.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#516252 Apr 6, 2013
Christi Ann wrote:
That reminds me of Moki. I haven't seen him lately.
Need some directions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Double Fine 828,462
60s Hippy Freaks Ruined America! (Aug '07) 41 min Good-Evil 352
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 48 min Good-Evil 3,451
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min pusherman_ 584,162
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr AussieBobby 226
Bogazici SIEMENS TARABYA MAHALLESİ ( 299 1... 1 hr homeson 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web